Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572436 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:58:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186594 times)

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2017, 07:23:02 pm »
I went over to talk to them the other night while they were moving in.
She was completely covered up, except for her forearms, and I could see the veins and striations even in the darkness...

Forum Saradas

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2017, 08:17:25 pm »
I have a couple of sightings, but for now I'll only say one. On my high school bus last year, there was this cheerleader. Everyone knew she had to have some muscle under her clothes but she wouldn't show anyone. So it was a cool November afternoon, everyone was generally quiet except for this cheerleader. I was just there minding my own thoughts till she came and sat right next to me.  Back then I was kinda heavy no way the shape I am now.  She was my height 5'5. She was had brown hair, a nose piercing, and freckles, and see was wearing a black coat and skinny jeans.

She sat down right next to me and said "Hey Jim, I need to ask you a question. What do you think of my muscles?" My face turned bright red and I stuttered a bit by saying "What?"  She took off her coat to reveal a white tank top. I could see her well defined shoulders and biceps, no one to my knowledge saw them before me. She said " Come on Jim I can see your face is red with excitement, so do you like my biceps or my abs?"

First, she pulled up her tank top to reveal a green bra and her nice abs. These abs weren't the strongest or the hardest, but they sure made me hard. I just sat there and watched as she flexed her abs. Then she put her shirt down and put up her left arm to form this tennis ball size bicep. Her arms ripped with muscles as flexed back and forth. Yeah , this was heaven. Just then my bus stop came off and I had to leave.

That would have been well and dandy, until someone told my girlfriend at the time. She called me on the phone saying that I was an insane weirdo and to never speak to her again. Now being single I could ask out the cherleader, but apparently one of her friends grilled her calling her all kinds of stuff that I won't repeat. She hasn't talked to me since and has lost a lot of muscle since then, which is sad because she generally looked happy as I ogled over her muscles.

Offline ilovefbbs95

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2017, 08:43:54 pm »
My first ever IRL one on Thursday. Riding the bus home from work and I notice a woman at the stop about to get on. She was wearing a tank top and tight purple shorts (thank god for the summer) and after a initial minor glance her arms appeared big. She seemed around 40 so i thought this may have just been excess arm fat, but on closer inspection they were big and quite ripped. A full viewing also revealed thick, muscular legs which looked heavenly in those skimpy shorts. I'd been sat there bored for the previous few minutes of the journey but now I was desperately trying to conceal my excitement in front of the other passengers. Sadly she was sat several rows in front of me and when she got up to leave she was followed by her juicehead boyfriend (as if i would've stood a chance anyway, lol).

fredzeppelin

« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2017, 04:47:55 pm »
My first ever IRL one on Thursday. Riding the bus home from work and I notice a woman at the stop about to get on. She was wearing a tank top and tight purple shorts (thank god for the summer) and after a initial minor glance her arms appeared big. She seemed around 40 so i thought this may have just been excess arm fat, but on closer inspection they were big and quite ripped. A full viewing also revealed thick, muscular legs which looked heavenly in those skimpy shorts. I'd been sat there bored for the previous few minutes of the journey but now I was desperately trying to conceal my excitement in front of the other passengers. Sadly she was sat several rows in front of me and when she got up to leave she was followed by her juicehead boyfriend (as if i would've stood a chance anyway, lol).

Nothing like the first time. You never forget it. Mine was Skye Ryland in 1994. Calves like coconuts. I've seen hundreds since then, but that image is still with me all these years later. 

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2017, 01:05:24 pm »
 Was walking home the other day and someone behind me took a Bluetooth enabled phone call and answered it pretty loudly.  I turned around on reaction and was stunned to see a muscular woman as the call answerer. She smiled when we made eye contact probably because she realized how loud she answered. In any event, I slowed my walk in order to chat her up once the call was done. We chatted briefly on the walk. I got some basic info about her and also a synopsis of what her phone call was about. I walked a few blocks out of my way and gave her the hope to see you again goodbye. All in all a very nice young lady.

What surprised me the most was, when I asked her if she competed, she said no and that she started lifting in college and enjoyed the lifestyle. I would say she was about 5'2 and weighed about 140/145 pounds. She was thick like a tank. And when she said she enjoyed the lifestyle, she was not kidding. She had the bag that most bodybuilders have to carry their meals for the day. She said she trained in the morning before work. She had a deep voice, acne scars on her face and back, and whisps of facial hair on her upper lip and chin. It was clear to me that she currently or did use steroids, which again is no big deal. It's just that I've never run into a woman who did it for recreational use. It's only been guys (including myself). But, she was really sweet and receptive and I feel if I see her again, she would remember me and be friendly.

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2017, 06:35:57 pm »
 My guess on age is mid to late 20s. And she did have implants but not big. B's.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2017, 09:10:05 pm »
I was at Sprouts today, buying tomatoes, and there were at least 4 buff women shopping. One was a short, power-packed girl, and I went over to her and said "Are you a power lifter? Crossfit?" She said no, but she was a trainer at Lifetime Fitness.
She was maybe 5'2", probably 140. Natural chest - big pecs. HUGE lats. Off-season bodybuilder build. I complemented her on her lats, and she said it was probably from her youth, when she was a gymnast. I mentioned that I was incorporating some gymnastic routines into my workout, and we chatted about that for awhile. She thanked me for the complement, and we went our separate ways. I may need to stop by her gym to check her out again.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2017, 10:15:43 pm »
Yesterday was the prejudging for the NPC Arizona Open in Mesa. I knew two guys from my gym who were competing, and I wanted to check out the potential competition in case I get my act together enough to compete next spring.
As usual, the place was swarming with muscular women, but most were of the "Fitness" or "Physique" caliber. Except for one judge. She was huge. I don't know her name, and I couldn't get a decent photo, but here is what her back looked like:

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2017, 06:55:26 pm »
What the other 3 buff girls look like?

I was at Sprouts today, buying tomatoes, and there were at least 4 buff women shopping. One was a short, power-packed girl, and I went over to her and said "Are you a power lifter? Crossfit?" She said no, but she was a trainer at Lifetime Fitness.
She was maybe 5'2", probably 140. Natural chest - big pecs. HUGE lats. Off-season bodybuilder build. I complemented her on her lats, and she said it was probably from her youth, when she was a gymnast. I mentioned that I was incorporating some gymnastic routines into my workout, and we chatted about that for awhile. She thanked me for the complement, and we went our separate ways. I may need to stop by her gym to check her out again.

One girl was a lean, Physique type. Nice, defined arms. Obviously works out to compete. The other two looked like regular gym-goers, but probably not competitors. Both had very nice bodies.
I make a point to make a pass through Sprouts almost every day after lunch (I eat at the same place most days, in the same shopping center). I usually see 1-2 muscular women shopping each week. It's a good location - there are a bunch of gyms in the immediate area.

Offline Iron Maiden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2017, 07:45:30 pm »
While on vacation at Myrtle Beach, I saw a very muscular black woman with a type of body like Kim Perez in a shopping center called Broadway at the Beach. She was wearing a blue dress and you could see her huge back muscles and big arms. Does anybody know who she might be?

Offline rhodelbert@hotmail.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2017, 03:24:00 pm »
Saw an fbb on the train in Birmingham, UK. I saw her on the platform and she was getting on the same train as me, so I went and sat near her. She was short, around 5 foot 3 but defined and bulky, maybe weighing around 160lbs. She was with her mother and I was checking her out. I could tell she noticed me too and was looking over a bit. But her voice really turned me off... She sounded like a teenage boy and that killed it for me. But her body was built and sexy as hell.

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2017, 04:14:09 pm »
I took a trip to LA a couple of months ago. I had kinda forgotten about this thread, so here goes my report.

I went to Gold's Gym in Venice. Yes, the Mecca - the Mount Olympus of Hot Female BBs - I always try to visit when in town.
I located Rose Ave on my iPhone and zeroed in and pulled into a lot filled with expensive convertibles and sports cars.
I paid my fees - after a bit of hassle, but the good looking  and friendly young woman at the desk made the delay just A-okay. 
I could tell she was somewhat new, probably into big muscle, and at probably only 18 years old, I moved on - my sights on bigger fish.

I went to get changed into my gym clothes and upon ascending the stairs to the locker room - BOOM! 
She was with her BF, holding hands, but OH LORD was this girl HUGE. 
I would say no older than 25, with a tiny waist, HUGE arms that I would guesstimate at 17 fucking inches.
And yes, I know what that looks like. BIG AS FUCK. Her legs were big enough to be able to squat 315 for 12 - probably 405 for 10.
We made eye contact - I could tell - she could tell - what she had made an impact. 
She gave me a little smirk that said, "Like me, cuz i am big as fuck, don't you?"
OF course, I couldn't just stand and stare, so I went up to get changed ASAP.
When I got done and came out onto the 2nd floor mezzanine,
looking over the railing below, there she still was talking to another MONSTER MUSCLE WOMAN.
I didn't get a real good look at this Goddess's face, but I am almost positive it was Helle Trevino (formerly Nielsen). 
She was off-season, thick as a buffalo, and her pythons I swear were 18"+.  Made mine look like toothpicks.

At that moment, they all laughed and headed for the parking lot - DAMMIT!  Oh well, back to lifting.

It was shoulder's day, so I grabbed some dumbbells and started warming up. Movement from above caught my eye.
There, directly above me on the 2nd level platform that is skirted by bars of metal railing, was this GORGEOUS young lady.
Certainly no more than 21 or 22. She had a face like a super model - Nordic extraction. She was using the railing to stretch out.
Obviously a gymnast; sandy blonde hair about shoulder length, big blue eyes like pools of sapphire, small nose and perfect, full lips.
Her bod? OMG. Not a gigantic muscle beast, yet . . .
but she had nice 14" boas with large half baseball sized delts that would fill my hands.
My heart started beating faster. As she went through various stretches,
I was given the chance to see her wide lats striated by bands of hard muscle, narrow waist, tight, round perfect buns and shapely legs that swelled her stretch pants in all the right places.
Did I mention the rows of abs clearly visible through the thin Lycra top she that she stretched out as she moved like a powerful female panther.

I am from Detroit, MI, and we don't have many - certainly not enough - hot females who build their bodies for muscle.
It was all I could do not to get a hick in my neck from looking up - or make it super obvious that I was enthralled, stunned and in heat.
She seems to be scanning the floor for someone of her liking. Well, I am too long in the tooth to enchant an 11 on the scale from 1-10.
I moved to my next exercise - upright rows at the barbell rack. That is when the next hottie appeared.

Over on the lat pull down machine wearing a weight belt was a yet another young lioness, perhaps 25-30, 5'3".
She had that Millennial look going. Brown hair with some of those pink and blue highlights, some tats - nothing too kooky or overdone.
She was big and  BEEFY hot. Strong as fuck. It looked like the weight stack she was moving easily was 140-160 as much or more than she weighed.
After a set, she'd stretch out those big flares, take a drink from the gallon jug of supplement colored water and then go back at it.
I think she knocked out about ten or twelve sets before moving on to the next exercise, Machine Rows. This girl meant biz - and her biz was to GET BIG.
While she went through a bunch more sets, a couple of mighty muscle men came up and spoke with her.
From their interaction I could tell she had a sweet personality - not some stuck up bitch (Well, that's California for you! Sigh)
These guys were like the Kings of Gold's - and probably her suppliers (LOL).
Anyway, she looked like Gillian Mounsey Ward's twin sister = gorgeous. (Google her).

Her weight belt said on it, "I may not be perfect, but parts of me are."
NO SHIT SHERLOCK - OMG! MOST of her was perfect.  While I sat there doing some shoulder presses,
my allotted time was running out - I had other obligations.
I kept trying to summon the courage - to be one of those with enough balls who might dare to speak with her.
Fuck it, I got up and went over. 
"Hi, I just had to come over and let you know that I think you look amazing."
She turned and smiled - nice white even teeth. The words spilled out.
"I am a long time fan of female bodybuilding, and have to ask, are you getting ready for a contest? What's your name? Who are you?"
In a thick accent she said, "Analita Parinni. Yes, I am going to compete."
"Nice to meet you. Where are you from?"
"Italy."
"Italy? Wow. All the way over here at Gold's to compete against the best?"
She smiled, "Yes."
"Well, I have followed the sport for many years, and I think you have what it takes to do very well."
She thanked me, but by this time I could already tell she wanted to get back to her training, and me, having broken a Cardinal rule of don't interrupt someone who is intense on their efforts, I wished her good luck and asked if she had a website.
"No, not yet."
I should have taken that bait, and offered to help her out, but I bid her good luck and left with my heart slamming in my rib cage. WOW!!!
I have search for her and not yet found anything. Analita Parinni I believe is the name she gave.  <3

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2017, 07:37:23 pm »
Great post, enjoyed reading it. I too will no doubt join the hoardes now making "Annalita Parinni" a trending google search.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2017, 01:45:25 pm »
The sightings I will write about occurred mostly a long time ago-back in the 1960's in NYC- while riding the subway and / or walking the streets. One vivid memory I have is of seeing a nurse, back when nurses dressed in white, even with white stockings.
I was standing on a subway platform waiting for  a train, and a tall black woman walked by- dressed as a nurse. She was on the tall side, but the thing I remember clearly now, more than 50 years later , is the incredible muscular calf develpment this woman was displaying. Her calves were full and very large, well-defined even through the white stockings.Her dress was long enough that her thighs were not displayed.
I was on my way home, so I had time- and I had no choice in the matter- seriously mesmerized by these huge calves- I followed her.
The train arrived and  we got on. I tried not to be obvious- which is not difficult on a crowded train.  When she exited  few stops later, I followed her.
All I wanted to do was watch those muscles work- I was behind her going up some stairs and then on the street for a few blocks, until she arrived at her destination- a nondescript apartment building on the East side, somewhere on 27th or 28th Street.  She went inside and that was that.
I was only 15 at the time, but I have never forgotten that woman and her awesomely developed calves. A few decades later and I might have spoken to her. Who knows what might have happened?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2017, 02:54:27 pm »
Had to stop at walmart for supplies, walked in and standing by the deli was the biggest most muscular pair of calves I never saw ever, I really forgot what I came in for memorized by the sight of these beauties. They had to stick out at least 4 to 5'' from behind her knee, with out getting stupid, I walked around and coming back to her, then I realized I didn't see what the rest of her looked like. She had on a short sleeve shirt and her biceps were pushing the sleeve's back, okay a body builder in town and I didn't know about her. She started walking and calves were touching each other, she could have tripped over them if she moved her foot in a bit. I mean she could actually wear out a pair of jeans rubbing the material raw. I figured my might see her again, and walk away trying to remember what I'm in here for and then that little guy in my head said what if she's not in this area and just passing through.Well that settled that had to find out who she was, without loosing sight of her, I walked around the corner of the aisle and saw something on sale, started reading it, then realized she could be walking out the door right now turned, walk back no where in sight.Dam blew that sighting, sorted pissed off at myself, still not remembering what I was there for left the store walked back to truck, there on the other side was that woman putting in her groceries in her van, calves bulging it seemed her legs got bigger walking out the store because instead of touching a little they were touching a lot, she could crush anything in between them without even trying. Seeing I had know time left, she turned take the cart back to the cart corral, on her walk back I said you must body builder, puzzled she said no, now I'm puzzled, okay could you explain how you got so muscular, working on a beef farm doing farm work I guess, and your legs were you born with that development or just over time they got that way. I guess yes going up and down stairs, picking rocks out of the field lifting grain sacks out of the truck, putting the grain sacks in the feeders, along with the hay, everyday farm work, Well if you ever want to show off, get into a female body building contest and all you have to do is walk up on stage, flex your arms, you mean these, explosion just took place. Yes, walk up and around flex your legs, well just stand there then walk off the stage. You would certainly take best legs in both male and female. She said really, and said I'll have to think about it. Told her you're a natural, I'll be getting my beef from her farm from now on.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View