Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575579 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:33:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  SHE HULK TV series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SHE HULK TV series  (Read 12107 times)

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: SHE HULK TV series
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 02:03:58 am »
It's Disney. There's no way it won't suck.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 02:03:58 am »

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2020, 03:03:57 pm »
Don't want to say I told everyone so but... Daniel Ritchman revealed that Marvel Studios is searching for an “Alison Brie-type”.. With Alison Brie potentially being at the top of the studio’s list for the role. Brie while a fantastic actress on Community and Mad Men doesn’t really scream Jennifer Walters. The hard-hitting lawyer with the strength of the Hulk. Many fans were hoping Brooklyn 99 star Stephanie Beatriz would be considered..

Brie, a 'Brie-type', or Beatriz are all poor options, in my opinion. Brie is petite.. Just terrible casting philosophy. I guess we'll see, but..
Who were the legions of fans hoping for Beatriz, was there a citation in the article you're referencing (?)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2020, 12:22:12 am »
Don't want to say I told everyone so but... Daniel Ritchman revealed that Marvel Studios is searching for an “Alison Brie-type”.. With Alison Brie potentially being at the top of the studio’s list for the role. Brie while a fantastic actress on Community and Mad Men doesn’t really scream Jennifer Walters. The hard-hitting lawyer with the strength of the Hulk. Many fans were hoping Brooklyn 99 star Stephanie Beatriz would be considered..

Brie, a 'Brie-type', or Beatriz are all poor options, in my opinion. Brie is petite.. Just terrible casting philosophy. I guess we'll see, but..
Who were the legions of fans hoping for Beatriz, was there a citation in the article you're referencing (?)

It was a trending yesterday Google searching news about Alsion Brie or She Hulk should bring it up. Sorry I'd post it but dont think your allowd to post outside links here. Not sure 'fans' he was referencing who knows could have been a forum or his own followers who were excited about Beatriz.

I should add it would be pretty cool if the show did an episode addressing sthenolagnia. Something like She Hulk dates a guy who only likes her when she's in Hulk form. Could be a cool way to show the subc ulture.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2020, 06:19:26 pm »

It was a trending yesterday Google searching news about Alsion Brie or She Hulk should bring it up. Sorry I'd post it but dont think your allowd to post outside links here. Not sure 'fans' he was referencing who knows could have been a forum or his own followers who were excited about Beatriz.

I should add it would be pretty cool if the show did an episode addressing sthenolagnia. Something like She Hulk dates a guy who only likes her when she's in Hulk form. Could be a cool way to show the subc ulture.

That would only work if they portray she-hulk with any type of real muscle. After all is said and done I think she hulk will be tall and maybe big and that is it. Like Clare McConnell but with more curves
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2020, 12:05:32 pm »
Yeah.. I mean I love me some Alison Brie, but I"m kinda feeling like painting her green and that's it may be all they do. It does depend on what sort of Jennifer Walters they'll go for with the series. I could see Brie playing the hyper anxious Jennifer that turned into the more vicous grey She Hulk from that last series. That Jen was anxious and out of her depth a lot.

I did get hipped to an actress I'd seen but didn't know on a ScreenRant fan casting article in Mary Chieffo. She plays L'Rell on Star Trek Discovery and I'd never seen her without the make up. I wouldn't call her a "looker" in any traditional sense, but I personally think she's amazing and fabulously gorgeous. Plus she's 6ft.

Anyway! I hope it won't suck, but this is still the company that despite all the good reasons, still gave us Inhumans. It also gave us way too many remakes of 90s animated fare, scrapped the greatest Star Wars plans since 1980 after their best movie, The Last Jedi came out, and almost refuses to make anything new that doesn't cannibalize on their existing properties.

So it's COULD still suck. But I hope it doesn't

amazonophile

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2020, 08:10:19 am »
They should use Lesa Lewis or Sharon Bruneau  for She Hulk.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2020, 06:51:30 pm »

So it's COULD still suck. But I hope it doesn't

Aside from how she will look, a lot of that may also depend on how they play it. Will it be funny-breaking-the-fourth-wall-like-Deadpool-without-the-violence? Or will they play it straight? Will it be adult show? (Since it is Disney), will it be a kids show for girls?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2020, 04:18:33 am »
They should use Lesa Lewis or Sharon Bruneau  for She Hulk.

Bruneau is mid-late 50s now. I think that would skew too old for the character (?) But she definitely had/has the hair for the role..

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 01:05:53 pm »
I think someone like Cindy landolt will be perfect as the she Hulk.  However I believe it'll just be CGI like with Mark Ruffalo.

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2020, 06:26:07 am »
I think someone like Cindy landolt will be perfect as the she Hulk.  However I believe it'll just be CGI like with Mark Ruffalo.

Do they even have the money to create a CGI she-hulk on a weekly basis?

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2020, 06:58:43 am »
We are talking about Disney.
They have the money to make the entire TV show in CGI.

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2020, 02:22:00 pm »
Exactly, of course they do... I'm hoping it's not CGI. I just hope for some muscle on TV lol not much to ask!

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2020, 02:26:14 pm »
I was reading that they might consider Alison Brie from the TV show, Glow...I don't care who plays Jennifer Walters tbh just the she Hulk lol

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2020, 11:05:44 pm »
I know I was the one who initially posted they'd never look at a real FBB but it just popped into my head that someone like Lauren Findley would actaully be perfect... but it will never happen and Hollywood and LA casting really never connect to the fitness world so... just putting it out there.

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2020, 10:59:23 am »
I know I was the one who initially posted they'd never look at a real FBB but..
.. Hollyweird can always cast Krissy Murrell since she has some acting credits (Grownups movie).

Kris Murrell would be a very cool She-Hulk.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  SHE HULK TV series

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View