Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573983 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:07:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Nicola (Niki) Thomas Shaw
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nicola (Niki) Thomas Shaw  (Read 39675 times)

Offline jazztival

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Nicola (Niki) Thomas Shaw
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 12:19:13 am »
Just glancing again at the pics of the 1997 EFBB Championships you posted 3 years ago, Timmon, and wondering if we'd better reviving this whole lineup besides Nikki's return to Physique... By golly, save for the NPC USA/Nationals, never have been better showdown of female mass than the British champs from the late 80s/early to mid-90s ! Pat King and the white bikini-clad lady whom I think it may be Kathy Knopp - in the overall comparison - were beyond words.

That would be fun pulpfiction! The return of the British Champs! Claire Wheeler, I'd love to see her return, but she got worn down by the neg heads telling her she wasn't feminine.

Imagine if Niki and Jo had gone to the US as a sister act, the possibilities are endless. Jo and Niki back on stage together would make a good start.

Why do we allow so many negative nellies cost us Bodybuilding champions
I can find nothing on Pat King OR Claire Wheeler

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 12:19:13 am »

Offline nyckid

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 05:00:22 pm »
Does anyone have the video to those contests???
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    90%
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 08:11:05 pm »
This is Claire screen cap from 1992 EFBB champs. All I have due to hard drive failure a couple of years ago. I'll up some video sometime, when I can find it. She does have a nice face, but her body dominates. Gorgeous muscle shapes and ripped to bits. A true loss to the sport, and no photo's anywhere. Another example where FBB came too early, the technology was just not around to produce a decent record of these earlier women. Real shame.

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 09:21:05 pm »
Claire Wheeler, Sandra Berry, Pam Davies, Colleen Yates - no relation to Dorian, Bev Hahn, early Joanne Lee and Paula Bircumshaw, etc. The UK (With Germany) definitively offered the most hardcore contingent of FBBs in Europe from the late 80s throughout the 90s.

Offline velvet74

• Activity:
    0%
Adam Nikki Shaw
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 09:21:45 pm »

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2023, 12:20:25 am »
Until today, I’d know her as Nicola Shaw-I’d no idea she was Joanna Thomas’s sister. She evidently still lives here in Cornwall UK.
So many women, So little time!! :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Nicola (Niki) Thomas Shaw

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View