Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577546 Posts in 73518 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 10:54:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  One-Scissors Sally
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One-Scissors Sally  (Read 2921 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
One-Scissors Sally
« on: December 20, 2011, 04:47:26 am »
She was tall and thin, with mile-long legs that she used for one scissors only. It’s all she really needed.

Sally walked into the party in her tiny Daisy Duke shorts and heads turned. The six-foot, 110 pound blonde was stunningly good looking and her height made her all the more noticeable, but more noticeable still were Sally’s legs. A mile long, or so it seemed, and creamy white, they were thin but athletic, sinewy and firm, model-quality legs that were slender but packed with unimaginable power.
And she loved showing them off, both by wearing leg-revealing outfits and by using them in head-cracking scissor holds, but one hold only: the straight headscissors, where she sat behind her victim and wrapped her slender but steely gams around his or her head and squeezed. Once those iron adductors locked into place, she gained a submission – or knock out – in seconds.
The legs of the 22-year-old were legendary but she had her doubters, usually those new to the crowd who dared test her. And she welcomed the challenge.
This night, she was making the rounds with her friends at the pool party when she was hit on by Jake, a thick-bodied bodybuilder who had just moved to town and was making the party circuit. He was a puny little fucker, she thought, certainly by her standards. He stood maybe 5-6 and weighed a solid 200 pounds or so, but his Neanderthal ways annoyed her. She let him blather on about his weightlifting prowess before she stopped him dead in his tracks.
“Hey, bull neck, you’re no match for my thighs so go take a hike, you juice freak,” she growled.
The crowd went still as they looked over to see Jake’s reaction. The stout bodybuilder went red in the face.
“Your thighs, THOSE thighs?” he laughed with a tinge of anger in his voice. “Get real, skinny.”
“Oh, I love a challenge,” Sally cooed, looking down at him. “Tell ya what, you survive my thighs, you bang me all night long, you man enough for that, or have the ‘roids you obviously take got your little pecker all shrunken up?”
The crowd ooohed at that one as Jake stood on tip toes to try glaring into her face.
“Oh, baby, I’m gonna fuck you good, I’m even gonna take that skinny little ass of yours!” he barked. “When and where, bitch?!!”
“Right now, right here,” she said calmly. “Sit your sorry ass down there in front of the couch.”
Jake angrily stormed to the couch and sat on the floor as Sally sat behind him and laced her legs gently around his brawny neck.
“Bring it on, cunt, and when we’re done, I’m gonna…”
He never finished. Sally’s legs suddenly locked out straight, savagely squeezing him around the sides of his neck and head, and Jake screamed in agony, his thick hands pulling at her powerful thighs.
“You were SAYING?” Sally growled.
“Sall-EEE! Sall-EEE!” the crowd chanted, gathering in a circle.
“Give it up, short cock, or you’re going out,” she hissed down at him.
“Fuck y….” was all he said as Sally’s thighs scissored the blood flow to his puny brain and he passed out cold.
The crowd roared as she eased up and let him snort back to life, confused. He rubbed a paw across his eyes and shook his head – only to have Sally’s thighs retighten around it.
“What the fuck!” he screamed.
“Give up?” she asked.
“Fuck y….”
Bang, he was out again, the crowd going nuts. Over and over, she let him wake up, put the straight headscissors on again and knocked him out cold. By the fifth time, Jake was so groggy he couldn’t literally see straight, his hands waving before him as she relocked him into the sixth headscissors of the short bout.
“I…giv…” he slurred, brain slowed by the blood deprivation of the last several minutes.
“Oh, smart man,” Sally giggled, easing up.
“Please….stop…no more…not fair, lemme fight…back…” he droned, barely awake. “Not this…scissors….use different … one…”
“Oh, no, no need, I only use the one, the straight headscissors, it’s all I need,” Sally said proudly as she throbbed her slender but surprisingly muscular thighs on his head and neck. “And I’m not done yet. Stand up, you little shit, see if you have enough strength to carry me around.”
Jake struggled to his knees then his feet, Sally riding astride his shoulders, pressing her thighs against his ears and bucking him this way and that as if urging a horse to change directions. The crowd laughed and toasted her as she rode her stunned steed outside where someone handed her a beer.
“You look good up there, Sal!” Jennifer, her best friend shouted. “Ride on, girl!”
Sally stayed on Jake’s thick shoulders for the next hour, occasionally locking her legs out straight to force a submission before easing up and continuing various conversations around the big back yard with all her friends who were accustomed to her dominant ways. But Jake, though clearly respectful now of her leggy power, wanted no more of it.
“Sally please,” he pleaded as she jolted him in another in a series of what turned out to be more than 50 quick headscissor submissions. “I give!! Please, let me go…I’m thirsty, please, I gotta get a drink…”
“Oh, he’s THIRSTY!” she cried out.
“Dunk-scissors, dunk-scissors, dunk-scissors!” the crowd called out.
Sally rode him to the edge of the pool where he stood on shaky legs.
“In you go, stud,” she hissed down at him. “Or I swear I won’t stop scissoring you next time until you DON’T wake up!”
Gingerly, Jake stepped into the shallow end of the pool as the crowd cheered, wandering in deeper until he was up to his neck. Sally bucked him back to the edge of the pool and sat down as Jake floundered in her scissors. Laughing, she plunged her legs underwater taking Jake’s scissored head in them and held him there as the crowd counted the seconds.
“He’s an athlete, we’ll see how good his lungs are!” she laughed.
Within 30 seconds, he was madly thrashing underwater so she pulled him out, clinging to him still with her now wet and shiny thighs.
“Stop…please…no more!” he screamed.
“Aw, you still thirsty?” she laughed and plunged him back under.
Over and over she did the dunk scissors as the crowd gathered round the pool to cheer her on, holding him longer each time until she had him scissored for a minute or more and he quieted in her watery grip. She pulled him up and he sputtered to life, spitting out lungfuls of pool water.
“Now, you big dope, you gonna bother me anymore?” she growled, putting him in a fierce full clamp of thighs.
“NOOOOOO!!!” Jake howled.
And then he was out. Then one-scissors Sally let him go, pulled him out of the pool to let him sleep it off and went back inside with her friends…

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

One-Scissors Sally
« on: December 20, 2011, 04:47:26 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  One-Scissors Sally

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View