Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:33:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452148 times)

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #540 on: January 06, 2021, 03:50:31 am »
I'm surprised she hasn't given up the shaving yet. Instead, she's started shaving the sides of her head, which is no good at all! It is possible for a woman to not shave and still be feminine.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #540 on: January 06, 2021, 03:50:31 am »

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #541 on: January 07, 2021, 09:40:05 pm »
I'm okay with the shaved head, it really complements the look she's going for.

And yeah I really want her to stop shaving. I suppose it won't happen as Paige probably doesn't want to give her "haters" more ammo (though I do think she's giving less and less of a damn about them). So despite embracing the masculine look, I don't think she'll go to that extent (hopefully I'll be proven wrong).

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #542 on: January 12, 2021, 03:36:49 am »
I recall many years ago I saw pictures on one of these Saradas forums of a big strong hoss of a gal (dark hair) lifting heavy who had a couple days or so of facial hair growth. Anybody know who I might be thinking of? Wasn't Vera Mikulcova.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #543 on: January 19, 2021, 03:22:44 am »
This absolutely goes here. Especially with... that ending.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=724774.0

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #544 on: January 19, 2021, 01:44:37 pm »
I am a frequent poster of she-male morphs on the Deviant Art website. I simply take male bodybuilder physiques from wherever and copy/past the heads of females I enjoy onto the bodies. I am inspired on DA by such as samrw77 and nattevandrer They are much better artists than me and their work is phenomenal. I'm limited by eye-hand disabilities, so my images can be a little rough at times esp. if I forget to edit them properly. At 65 my memory ain't what it was... But I enjoy looking at images on these DA artists websites and trying to produce my own variations. I seem to have a good acceptance from other artists ln DA for which I am grateful. I go by the same moniker, khananel, there as I do here. Thanks.

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #545 on: January 19, 2021, 04:50:30 pm »
I am a frequent poster of she-male morphs on the Deviant Art website. I simply take male bodybuilder physiques from wherever and copy/past the heads of females I enjoy onto the bodies.. I go by the same moniker, khananel, there as I do here. Thanks.

Khan, I checked out your Deviant page.. I didn't see any of your art or posts.. I saw the morphs (from other artists) in your 'favourites' tab.. am I missing something, I'd like to check out your work (?)
Ps- I don't have a Deviant account, not sure if that prevents me from seeing your gallery (?)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #546 on: February 01, 2021, 08:10:07 pm »
Turning my girl into a roid beast. She’s already hairy and has a big clit and loves roids. Can’t wait to see her get massive.

I'm gonna cut off anyone who would potentially ask for pics. So I'll just say support her as best you can, and be there for when she might be having a tough time.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #547 on: February 01, 2021, 08:58:20 pm »
Turning my girl into a roid beast. She’s already hairy and has a big clit and loves roids. Can’t wait to see her get massive.

I'm gonna cut off anyone who would potentially ask for pics. So I'll just say support her as best you can, and be there for when she might be having a tough time.

What?

I'm just cutting in front of people who would probably ask for pics, because begging like that irks me a bit. And saying just be supportive of your girl. That's all. I wasn't implying anything beyond that.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #548 on: February 02, 2021, 06:29:35 am »
It’s all good. She’s on twit*** already. I dunno the rules, if we’re allowed to post twit*** links and stuff like that, but if it’s cool I have no problem with people looking at her pics. Why wouldn’t I be supportive?
Yes you can share pictures of her with these conditions:
Below is the section where you can start a thread for her and share your pictures.

https://saradas.org/index.php?board=353.0

No direct links to Twitter. Use a filehost like Imagebam for sharing pictures from your hard drive.Below is the Tutorial for Posting Images.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=435939.0

No nudity or topless female images.

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #549 on: February 19, 2021, 07:40:27 pm »
Yep, I can pretty much go with all of this! I'm glad you brought it into the light of day...bon courage! Its not the easiest theme even as fantasy to write or talk about. I like to morph pictures, as I find that 'easier' than writing. But i enjoy stories like yours. Women turning into masculinized 'other creatures', this to me is a version of the she-male and a sort of 3rd gender. Almost despite myself I enjoy the over-steroided bit. It fits the narrative well. I get the impression that some FBBs would really like to become 'little men'. So they lose as much of the feminine as possible to become masculinised, becoming very overly defined in the face, by female standards. Though there are a lot of women out there, not nec FBBs, who have amazingly masculine faces. We often call them 'handsome' women. I find that if I take such a face and put male facial hair on it, it actually comes out quite well, like an actual male! In fact if I post a masculinised face on DA, as is, without declaring its origin, i.e.  whose face it is, it can easily be taken for a guy! So, yes, muscularity, + roidity, = powerful masculinisation. And thrilling stories! I almost forgot that i'm a fan of Amazonias (Jstiller), and love the idea of women becoming much taller and dominant. My she-males start out at 6ft. But dominant doesn't always mean violent. They dominate by their power and presence. And their erotic sexuality. Please keep up your good work! Thank you. (Deviant Art: khananel).

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #550 on: March 27, 2021, 03:42:23 pm »
A few thoughts based on my limited life experiences...

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #551 on: March 27, 2021, 03:54:34 pm »
A few thoughts based on my limited life experiences..Shows are cool for great people watching, but not the best place to meet a fbb. If they’re competing, they’re starving, dehydrated and not in a mood to chat. If they’re training someone, they’re also super busy.  I think the key to meeting an FBB is to always have your eyes open and be ready when opportunity strikes. I’m a fan of airports.  FBBs are used to people keeping their distance, pointing, staring, whispering.  Do the opposite: walk right up to them, look them in the eye and say something like, “Hi, I’m Jimmy.  I know how hard it is to build a body like yours.  You are beautiful!”  Most of the time, they’re taken aback and say something like “Wow, thanks!”  If they give their name, continue conversation.  If not, say “have a great day!” and continue on to your gate.

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #552 on: March 27, 2021, 04:10:36 pm »
Continuing on... no relationship in my experience is ever a perfect match. The dedication/obsession to build a body that we desire seems to often come with some less desirable personality traits.  Having a huge, juiced up, fbb climb on top of me and start riding my cock is one of the greatest memories of my life, but she was so selfish and mean that there was no way a long term relationship would ever work. Every relationship teaches you a bit about the traits you really want to prioritize in your partner. I’ll also say that each of these women is an individual, with her own hopes and desires. Nothing is more frustrating than meeting Ms. Perfect than when, instead of sharing your excitement at endless roid growth, masculinity, sex party; she’s worried about being “too big”, cakes on the makeup, obsesses over hair, tries to hide her deep voice, gets fake breasts, etc. 

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #553 on: March 27, 2021, 04:20:09 pm »
All of this does truly make me wonder if somewhere out there, is there a budding fbb that embraces the transformation, wants to grow without limits, loves the side effects, wants only a partner who will accept her as she is/ wants to be and actually shares her vision, will support her on her journey.  What if this group could meet that group and then beyond the initial attraction, find that person that likes the same silly movies you do, laughs at your dumb jokes, shares your raunchy sense of humor, enjoys spending her limited time not eating, sleeping, or in the gym, doing the same hobbies you do.  Almost 8 billion people in the world... I’m eternally hopeful that she’s out there, while also living a fulfilling life while I continue my search.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #554 on: April 09, 2021, 02:10:32 pm »
There must be Jimmyt. I mean, it technically doesn't makes sense for there to not be. Though the thought doesn't make anything easier on our end. Just more bearable, I guess.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View