Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572657 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:10:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452123 times)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Big and masculine
« on: October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 am »
Hello everyone, this is the first time I'm writing about a fantasy of mine so...here goes.

In my ultimate fantasy I find a woman that is as nuts as I am about building our bodies to extreme proportions. So much so that we not only want to use drugs to achieve that but we also love the side effects of the drugs, so we don't mind upping dosages and getting freakier and freakier. Only the various effects are at all times more pronounced on me while we both are in the so called off season shape.

In time we both get more and more muscular and masculine. Our muscles get so big we have trouble moving and performing tasks, for example, needing help to put on clothes, tie shoes, eat, shower etc. At the same time our bones get thicker and we both end up with thicker jaws, protruding foreheads, thicker waist, feet, hands, fingers, along with a hard roid gut to get in the way. Of course my woman doesn't have any breast tissue, just huge glorious pecs and her clit grows bigger. Our voices get deeper and we generally become more aggressive with most of the aggressiveness being channeled to our workouts and intense sex sessions. So much so that we have sex like two wild animals.

To top it all off and accentuate the added masculinity we both get hairier all over the place, meaning that I tread closer to the muscle bear category and my woman grows body hair and facial hair.

I really like fantasizing that we are overwhelmed by our desire to get even freakier, lusting over our own bodies and even more drugs to the point that we consider them the ultimate aphrodisiac, injecting ourselves with as much testosterone as we can, as often as we possibly can.

I really get off on the idea of us having sex, moving all this muscle mass, going crazy as if riding bulls, glistening with sweat, screaming with our deep voices all the while enjoying the feel of our sweaty hair on our monstrously muscular bodies.

I want us to be so monstrous we start considering ourselves as a different kind of man and a different kind of woman entirely. Most would think of it as devolution but it's more like my kind of evolution. :p

I realize this is as extreme a fantasy as they make them but I felt confident enough to get it out of my chest.

Your views and opinions on this are welcome.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S.: I hope I have not not-knowingly offended anyone.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Big and masculine
« on: October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 am »

herbritt123

Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 02:09:28 pm »

In time we both get more and more muscular and masculine. Our muscles get so big we have trouble moving and performing tasks, for example, needing help to put on clothes, tie shoes, eat, shower etc. (...) So much so that we have sex like two wild animals.

Your views and opinions on this are welcome.

Okay, thanks for your fantasy. But, when you get so muscular that you can hardly perform daily task, you won't even be able to have sex...just think about it ;-)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 04:08:18 pm »
Of course you couldn't be more right. But there's a reason this is fantasy isn't there? After all, I don't mind pushing my imagination to think of new ways to do everyday stuff.

Glad to hear your opinion though. You 're definitely pushing in the right direction.  ;D

ric

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 04:03:48 pm »
I like the most of your fantasy except the hairy part.

My fantasy girl has long hair but only on her head, the rest of her body is shaven clean (by me).
She should be about 6' but extreme heavy like 450 pounds + of pure muscle, muscles so pumped up
and bulky that she barely fit throu a doorway. Her arms 60'' resting on such wide lats that she has to hold
them permanent in 45 degree angle from her body. She has a ultra thick bullneck no brests but full huge pecs,
a very round and hard ass and leggs so thick and bulging with muscles that they touch each other when she
is walking. But the most important thing on her for me is a big bloated muscletopped gut.
She is realy addicted to the steroids, because she wants to grow bigger and heavier and so she is always
on some roid stuff. She is overly selfconfident, sometimes arrogant with her monstrous muscled body.
She likes herself realy much. The lovemaking is like brutal brawl, we fuck like primitive animals. Sometimes she
almost kills me in her musclehugs or under her tremendous bodyweight. While we fuck she is bellowing and grunting
in her deep male voice all the time. In her sexual rage she breaks the bed, couches and the furniture.
When she cums she
is flexing all her giant muscles and bellows in her bassvoice for minutes. Then she throws me out of the bed and
orders me to buy her new steroids and supplements.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 04:34:27 pm »
Thank you for your fantasy Ric and indeed our fantasies are almost exactly the same.

Additionally, I used to not like the hairy part either. It sort of grew on me as I realized what the cosmetic side effects of steroid abuse are. In my mind, should I ever be with such a woman, I would want to make her feel comfortable. And full body shave, everyday or every other day is not anyone's idea of comfort, right? So, in a sense, I made myself like the idea of facial and body hair so that my fantasy woman would feel comfortable beside me no matter what and as a sign of freakiness. What I'm trying to say is that, more so than with any other fetish involved in my fantasy, the hairy part is a choice I consciously made,  believe it or not. There are times I wonder about it myself but as time passes, it sinks in and I'm more comfortable with the idea as well.

Regardless of our differences though, I can't describe how good it feels for me to actually be able to openly talk about these things. After all I'm not kidding myself. This fantasy of mine is quite extreme even for most people on this board. Anyway, I'm glad this is more of a haven than I even initially thought.

As always, your thought and insights are welcome. It's great to find others with either the same or even largely similar fantasies to mine. I find it really refreshing.

ric

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 04:54:20 pm »
Hey Brand you don't have to apologise for your fantasies.
I' m happy to, that we share almost exactly such a fantasy.
And I'm sure that there are more than 2 or 3 guys with such thoughts.
Maybe we should make a short story out of these fantasystuff?? 

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 05:26:26 pm »
Why not? In fact, I have started a...not so short story on this called Adam and Eve. Unfortunately, there's not much growth yet as the first parts were mostly introductory despite their length. Either way, I doubt you 'd like it as hair has a prominent role there but there 's a lot more to that story in the future.

But. Since everything else is fair game, I wouldn't have a problem with a "sans-hair" short story of some shorts.

Since I quite enjoy writing these days and the need for further research will be holding me back a few days for Adam and Eve, we could work something out. If you have any ideas, feel free to pm me and we'll see what we can do. That goes for anyone else with similar tastes of course.

ric

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 06:06:52 am »
Just read the first part of your Adam and Eve story please keep on writing on this story!!
I'd like to read about them pumping up and taking steroids and growing like crazy into
huge musclemonsters! Like your stile.

By the way I've thougt about a storyline last night.
If you like the idea, maybe you could be so kind and make a real story out of it?!
What about this: a rich and spoiled highschoolgirl or collegegirl, she gets and has everything she wants, but
she wants to be a huge bodybuilder and can't achieve her aim with normal training.
The girl is very impatient and wants real big muscles now!
She thinks about steroids and so she starts dating the highschool or colege footballstar to get some roids.
At first he likes the idea of growing her muscles and train her, but soon she outlifts and and outweights him.
She starts to get serious in taking all roidstuff she can get, she forces her boyfriend to supply her with
steroids and forces him to be her sexslave all the time.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 12:00:13 am »
Brand just read your 'Adam and Eve' and 'muscle allowance' love the stories.  Love the way the girl's freakish with steroids.

They remind me of a fanasty I've always had. 

A shy, insecure girl that is convinced by her bodybuilding boyfriend that she needs to get muscular or he'd leave.  He starts dosing her up and steroids to get his dream girl.  But she fall in love with the transformation both physically and personality wise.  Starts stealing the boyfriends steroid (without him knowing) aswell as her own.  He starts to get steadily small as she grows and grows into a muscle freak.  Making him her sex slave and forcing him to inject her (she grows again on the injections) and get her horny with even more steroids.

Anyway looking forward to the continuation of the Adam and Eve story

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 12:24:32 am »
Thanks for your kind words and for your thoughts, dixon145.

Right now I'm close to finalizing the plot details for the next part of Adam and Eve. Hopefully, it'll be ready in a few days' time. Still, I've got a boatload of idea for these characters but no way to make them all work together yet. But I'll get there... I'll get there...

But since I don't want to get burned out writing constantly new parts for Adam and Eve, I might be taking up short stories in between. Hence, I'm always open to ideas and suggestions. Of course yours has been noted. If you ever think of anything else, feel free to drop by and let me now.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 02:38:51 am »
Hey man, I actually like the thought of a woman growing so hugely muscular that she would make 3 male bodybuilders put together look weak and skinny, I am not much into the hairy part of it, but I don't fault you there, if its your fantasy, go for it, I read Adam and Eve part 1 so far, and it looks to be a very intense story, Muscle Allowance does too, I am all for the masculine aspects of it, actually, maybe have them not only grow enlarged clits, but clits so big that they make most men's cocks look small. And in my own personal preference, I would love to see the woman be short, not grow any heightwise but eventually get so thick that she's thicker than she is tall. Like her shoulders would be 64 inches across while she is only 5 feet tall.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 10:45:49 pm »
Thank you for your kind words, especially since you are far more experienced in writing such stories than I am.

As for your suggestions.

On the really big clits, I've contemplating for quite some time and I think I'm not exactly for it. On the other hand, I've noticed I've been changing my mind about this more often than not lately and each time it's for the...bigger. If my memory serves me right I've made Eve 5'5". She's not that tall and not all that short, but, either way, I don't think I can change it now. But I could always write something new and get this done. :) And when it comes to muscle mass, I'm with you. As far as I can find a way to make things work in an realistic unrealistic way (!), I'lll always go for more mass.

My biggest problem right now is that I think I can't adequately grasp the sense of size in metrics in my mind, so that I can be fair to it when writing. For example, I try to find metrics of real male bodybuilders to use as some sort of guide and, contrary to the case of female bodybuilders, there aren't many sites that I know of listing detailed sizes. Plus since the women in my stories generally develop a manlier body composition, I have to keepn in mind altered analogies AND portray them adequately in writing.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 02:48:10 am »
Oh that's okay, really large clits are not my real favorite elements of stories, although in some they really get me hot, Jewell part 1 and 2 by Breeze at Diana the Valkyrie's being the perfect example. But that's fine if you don't want to use that, I would still love to see you continue with your current stories, and maybe make one with a girl that's in the 4'10-5'2 range, if you wouldn't mind, I mean. You mean using the metric system or something, cause I myself prefer using the American Standard system, living in the U.S., but whatever you want to do in that regard, well, that's up to you.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 03:38:01 am »
Well, I guess I chose the wrong words. In my parts a "metric system" is synonym to a "measuring system". It just happens that "Metric System" is the official name of a particular measuring system. Besides, I know that most readers here prefer the Imperial/American Standard while those who don't have mostly got used to it at some extend.

Anyway, what I was trying to say is that it's difficult to understand how many inches one gains in any muscle group for every X pounds of muscle he/she gains. These stories might be © Saradasistic but I still want them to feel real in some ways.

As for the things you 'd like to see in my stories, as with anything else, they 're noted. It will just take some time as I have some other requests to deal with. Some can be combined, some can't but I still want to try my best for those who show support for something I've hesitated to do, for various reasons, for so long.

P.S.: I'll make sure to read the Jewell stories and, if you 're interested, I'll get back with my opinion and/or ideas.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 12:57:18 am »
Brand just read your 'Adam and Eve' and 'muscle allowance' love the stories.  Love the way the girl's freakish with steroids.

They remind me of a fanasty I've always had. 

A shy, insecure girl that is convinced by her bodybuilding boyfriend that she needs to get muscular or he'd leave.  He starts dosing her up and steroids to get his dream girl.  But she fall in love with the transformation both physically and personality wise.  Starts stealing the boyfriends steroid (without him knowing) aswell as her own.  He starts to get steadily small as she grows and grows into a muscle freak.  Making him her sex slave and forcing him to inject her (she grows again on the injections) and get her horny with even more steroids.

Anyway looking forward to the continuation of the Adam and Eve story

Ok, dixon145. You 'd better be around. Since the second part of Adam and Eve is up and I'd like to write short stories in between parts, technically, it's your turn. I don't know when I'll be done, but I'll think of something for you. So if there's anything else you'd like to add, here's your chance. Just hope you'll be around to read it when I'm done. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth the effort now, would it?

Cheers!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View