Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579652 Posts in 73837 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 06:58:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club  (Read 542871 times)

Offline quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club
« on: May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 pm »
Here are  few more ladies that I met at the Club last night. The first one is Canadian and was very sweet. She was shocked that I like her calves and gladly let me take a pic of them. I'm not sure what's happening in Canada but a lot of the ladies that I talk to in the clubs with big calves are from there.

The second lady was very surprising because she is African American and African American women are not known for having big muscular calves. I saw her walk past me and was surprised to look down and see calves that looked to be about 18 inches. I knew I had to find her and try and get a pic. It was crowded and ladies would quickly disappear into the crowd. I spend a good part of the night trying to find her. As soon as I felt that it was a lost cause, I spotted her standing with her friends and kinda showcasing her calves. Her friends were busy talking to other guys and she was solo so I figured it was the perfect time to compliment her. I called her over and told her that I loved her calves. She laughed and blushed for a few minutes none stop. I asked her why she seemed so shocked by the compliment and she said no one has ever loved her calves. She said guys would run from her and say your calves are bigger than mine. She not only had big muscular calves but her quads were just as nice. After taking the pic I told her that I had to touch them to complete my mission. She said ok and I filled my hands with those big muscular babies. I gave her my number and told her to call me. She's from Atlanta but will be in town for a few days. I continued to chat with her about her calves because her friends were still busy talking. She let me walk her out because they were getting ready to leave the night club.

The third ladies was walking through the lobby and I got a short video of her calves as she walked. I decided to be bold and tapped her on the shoulder and  complimented her calves. She was totally shocked and excited and stopped her friends that she was walking with to introduce me and tell them that I liked her calves. She then said, you want me to flexed them for you? That totally caught me off guard and she really knew how to flexed them. We talked for a bit and I asked her if I could take a pic. She said you really want to take a pic of my calves? My response was yes so she flexed. She let me know that she was nervous so her flexing wasn't as good as the first one. I think you can tell from the video and the pic that her calves are big and muscular even though they were not flexed to the max.

The last lady was a fitness lady and but calves are great. She let me take a quick pic. She even let me touch them and they were hard as a rock. Her dad was with her and said to me, her calves are good huh? I laughed because he was really into the fact that I stopped her and like her calves.

Rick Dobbins Photography

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 12:43:22 pm »
Sorry I don't have any more of Kendra. As I said, it was a very quick interaction and I gave her my number hoping she would call so I could get more shots of her.

I did have a great night at the club though. I have a few more pics to add and some great stories.

The first lady's name is Julie and I saw her walk in with a few ladies. One of them had calves that almost matched her perfectly. I thought they were twins for a moment because their calf muscles were so close in size and shape. I tapped her on the shoulder and complimented her calves and she was happy that I liked them. Her friend looked at her and said, I told you that your calves are pretty. Then she told me that Julie had told her not to comment on her calves because she was embarrassed by them. But now she was smiling and very excited. I asked her if I could take a pic of them. She couldn't believe I actually wanted a pic of her calves. She let me take them and let me feel them also. I saw her a little later and she informed me that her sister had big calves also. I let her know that I wanted a pic of them together and she agreed with a smile but somehow probably while complimenting other calves I missed them.

This second lady's name is Christina and her calves are big. They remind me of Victoria Ward's calves in terms of shape. When I stopped her and complimented her, she immediately started to flex her calves. I was very impressed. I asked to take a pic and she didn't hesitate.  She had a friend with her that really got a kick out of the whole thing. She quickly realized that I had a calf fetish. She let me touch them and they were totally rock hard. I was shocked by the level of hardness. She gave me her number and hung out with me for a while. Before she left she found me to say goodnight. She asked me if I wanted to feel her calves again before she left. My reply was HELL YEAH!!! She was very good with muscle control and extended her leg back pointing her toes. They were so hard. I still can't believe it. She let me know that they use to be 19 inches. I don't know what they measure now but they are big. I will try to see her again before she leave but my work schedule is tight this weekend. I'm hoping for the best.

There were a few other encounters with pics but really made a few ladies happy. I stopped one on her way out because she looked at me, smiled and said have a goodnight. As she walked away I noticed her calves were muscular. I stopped her and whispered in her ear that I loved her calves. She took a deep breath and asked me for a hug. She said I was the second person that night to compliment her calves and it made her very happy because everyone always said that she had man calves. She winked at me, blew me a kiss and walked away. There were three or four other also. Like I said, it was a very good night for calves and compliments.

Rick Dobbins Photography

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 12:44:58 am »
I had a good night at the club last night. Lots of flexing and a few pics. I really think you guys should try complimenting women on their calves to see what kind of response you get. Mine are getting better the more I do it. A lot of these ladies ask me if they can give me a hug after I compliment them on their calves. I was shocked by how many of them were so excited that it moved them to get a little physical....lol. One lady said she liked it better coming from me than from her girlfriends because she felt like I wasn't just telling her that to make her feel better.

Another told me she loved her calf muscles so when I complimented her she said she was kinda obsessed with me. She was standing in front of me at the bar getting a drink and was on her toes the entire time. It was driving me crazy standing behind her watching her calf muscle flexed like that. I had to compliment her and she loved it. I've found that sometimes these women travel in groups with their friends having muscular calves also. She happened to have a friend that had muscular calves and I didn't know they were friend until they left together.

Now for the pics that I'm posting. The first few are sisters. I was a cool situation because I complimented the one on the left. She was trying to find the other two sisters. Once she found them she came over to me and said, tell them the compliment that you gave me. I told them that she had beautiful muscular calves. The sister on the right turns her back to me and stands on her toes. I was like....wow!! I didn't even know that she had calf muscles and didn't ask her to flex. So now I tell the one on the left to flex hers. They asked me to take a pic of them and after I took the pic they turned and said now take a pic of our calves. That blew me away because I was going to ask  them if I could but was surprised when they wanted to take on themselves. As you can see them only one that didn't have calf muscles was the one in the middle. She was the youngest and it was her birthday so I couldn't say I just wanted a pic of the other two.

The next two ladies were very nice. I notice the legs of the really pretty one on the left and when they passed me I stopped them and complimented her legs. I asked her to flex and then asked if I could take a pic of her calves. She was very cool and let me.

The next ladies was with two other ladies but I caught her before she went down stairs and compliment her calves. She told me that she was a former gymnast and after flexing her calves for me lifted her dress and flexed her quads asking me to check  them out and touch them. They had nice muscularity and cuts in them. I dropped the ball because I notice that her sister had muscular calves also. They were about the same shape but bigger.

Last but not least I saw Amber DeLuca!!! I told her I was a big fan and she gladly flexed her calves for me. She even let me touch them. They are as big and as hard as they look. I have a video that I have to post also. I apologize for the pics not always being the best quality but a lot of times it's crowded and I'm kinda overwhelmed that these ladies are so friendly and let me take the pics. Hope you guys like them anyway.

Rick Dobbins Photography

lix4fbbs

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 10:43:18 am »
As always, a million thank yous and karma points.
Fortune has smiled down upon you, my friend. You've found the the mother lode mecca of lusciously-legged ladies,  a veritable Calves Club, cache and have proven yourself worthy of the skills and nerve to make it work for you (and us!).
Keep living the dream, and relating to us these awesome highlights.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 12:17:24 pm »
Hey guys here's a few pics from women that I met tonite. I'm really tried so I will save you on telling the stories of how the pics came about. I will say it was a lot of fun!

Rick Dobbins Photography

scags

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 10:36:36 pm »
I have to say that I always feel creepy when I take video or pics of ladies calves without them knowing it but I do it for you guys. I would be just fine with checking them out and/or asking the ladies to flex so I can see what their muscles look like contracted but now that I've been on here I want to share the experience with you guys. This one was at a gym opening and I follow her as she walked through checking out the facility. 

It may seem a bit creepy and we ALL appreciate you providing these for us BUT I really think ALL these woman would be flattered. It's not like an upskirt or downblouse ... those legs are for all to see and if I were a gal I'd be flattered.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 11:09:28 pm »
You're right scags. I always go up to the ladies and compliment their legs. 99.9% of them are flattered and really thank me for the compliments. I can usually get a photo or two from them. The video of me following them is usually taken on the sly because they are usually to embarrassed to let me follow them. One of the ladies in the last set of photos that I took up was very interesting. The lady's friend were taking pics and video of me taking pics of her calves. They thought it was awesome and said they always compliment her on her calves and love to see people react to them. I've even had situation where the woman's friends start rubbing her calves when I compliment them. Those are the ones I really wish I could have gotten on video. Just last night a lady came back up to me later in the night and flashed me with her calves as she smiled. The interested thing is that she first thought her calves might look manly as she put it because they were the only thing that caught my eyes. So it was nice later on for her to find me and flash me without being asked and seemed to really enjoy the fact that I liked her calves.

I'll continue to try and get pics and video for you guys when I can. Give me your feedback to let me know if I'm chatting too much about the encounters. I don't want to bore you guys with too much of that.
Rick Dobbins Photography

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 09:34:27 pm »
Wow guys I had a hellva night with the calves. Lots of beautiful but thehighlight was meeting a pair of sisters one with about 17 inch calves and the other had to have 20+ inches. They were the biggest calves I've ever seen in person with cuts in them. I approached her with caution because this lady was about 6'3 in heels( she later told and showed me that she's 5'11 without heels). She ended up being very nice and was very happy with the calf compliments. By the end of the night she was kicking her leg up telling me to massage them. I was like are you kidding me. I might get a chance to massage 20 inch calves. As I have said before, they are a lot more impressive and muscular in person than the pics that I post. It's hard to get that right angle in a club full of people. Her sister loved taking pics and asked me to text her the calf pics that I took of them. I was loving it. Two women with monster calves and they were enjoying the night club photo shoot...lol.

We went to breakfast and that's where I made my move. I reaches for her leg under the table and she gladly put her foot on my lap. I was so excited to get my hands on those calves. I almost froze! Long story short, I massaged them for about 20 mins. It was really feeling good to her because she started to close her eyes and moan. She actually licked her lips a few times. She started pointing her toes flexing her calves as I continued to massaged them. It was awesome to feel a pair of rock hard 20 inch calf muscles flexing in my hands as I rubbed them. I couldn't even get one hand half way around her calf. It was the trippiest feeling to have such tiny ankles and huge calves in my hands as I stroked from her ankles to the back of her knees. She really reacted when I softly stroked the back of her knees.

The other ladies were awesome and there are great stories to go along with them also. The lady with black hair and the solid black shirt that's kinda looking over her shoulder is an accoutant. She told me to let her know if I needed her to be my calf model. I almost dropped to the floor when she said that. She had sexy sleek calf muscles and she was very pretty.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Rick Dobbins Photography

sarhabender

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 09:05:27 am »
my good! those girls are amzing! wow! i never saw such big calves in the real live before! great job quickflex!
Where are you from?
Im from germany! I have to make more compliments to german women for their calves. :)

Like more of your calves girls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 07:51:05 pm »
Thanks for the support guys. I only take the pics and videos for you guys to see some of the calves that I come into contact with on a daily basis. I'm not able to get pics of all of them but when the opportunity is there I try and make it happen. Also, I don't want to post pics or the stories if you guys don't like them. It's for sharing purposes only and it's not my goal to post unwanted material.

I will leave the stories out on these pics but I will say that I had a lot of fun having these ladies flex and talking about their calves. They both really appreciated the compliments.

Rick Dobbins Photography

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 08:56:10 pm »
Thanks again guys for your input and your support. I'm reuploading the Amber DeLuca calf flexing clip and I found a few more pics that I took that day. Also there's a lady that I met last night that was very beautiful and had nice thick quads and calves. There are also a few pics from another lady with really sexy calves that was at some model homes that I went to check out. I will upload a clip of her later walking up stairs and to the homes.

Rick Dobbins Photography

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 12:25:43 pm »
Here are a few for you guys. One of the ladies was Indian from India. She was about 5'8 and her calves looked to be 19 to 20 inches. I couldn't believe how big they were. She was also very attractive. I saw her walk pass me and made it a point to stop her when she was about to leave. I complimented her calves and also told her how beautiful she was. She didn't hesitate to flex for me and I even touch them. They were super hard and really smooth to the touch. I had a lot of great calf experiences but only got a few shots because the timing wasn't right. One lady dances on her toes after I compliment her. I could tell she had experience showing them off. She told me that when she was a little girl her mom and dad would make her turn around and stand on her toes to show off her calves. That was the most interesting thing I'd ever heard. I saw her a few more times that night and I would just look down at her calves and smile and she would turn her back to me and start dancing on her toes. I loved it! There were so many incredible calves. I wish I could have gotten pics of them all because some were super impressive. Here are the few that I got.

Rick Dobbins Photography

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 07:33:23 pm »
I had a pretty fun night out last night. Not quite as many women would muscular calves but a decent amount. The ladies though I did get pictures were a lot of fun. The first two were sisters although at the time I didn't know they were until they gave me their first and last name. I have been checking out the blonde who had an athletic physique. I complimented her legs a few times. I just happened to look over at the ladies then the next her and discovered that she had nice legs also. The blonde wanted to take a picture with me and I felt that it was the perfect time to also get a picture of her. After taking a picture of the two together I asked them to turn around and flex their calves for me. They thought it was very funny and went along with. That's when I saw that the brunette had muscular calves also. They thought it was very interesting and wanted to see the picture of their calves. They said they had never seen a picture of the calves from the back before and were very intrigued. After seeing the picture they started to critique their calves and the blonde thought her sisters calves were better than hers. Anyway they would've been very fun pair of ladies with nice legs.

The next lady was blonde very tall about 6 feet and a former gymnast from England. I had a lot of fun talking to her and even rubbed her calves a couple times. She also found it very interesting that I wanted to take pictures of her calves and kept telling her girlfriends. At first she said no but I was determined to get a picture of her calves flexed. Like a pretty guilt trip about how we have become such good friends and then I couldn't believe she was turning me down for you picture. So she finally gave in and flex with a smile.

The final beautiful brunette is Latin but from Canada. I noticed her thick quads and calves and started talking to her and her sister. Her sister was really glad that I complimented her legs because she told me that she had been feeling insecure with all the skinny women around her. I told her  I like to think like her much more so than the thin girls. So after a few compliments she gladly flexed for me. I gave her my number and she texted me the next day and said hi it's Mar Miss Sexy Legs. I really thought that was a sexy text.

There were plenty of others that I didn't get to talk to and a few that actually talk to would have flexed or me but didn't get a picture. It wasn't because they turned me down the timing just wasn't right and I didn't ask them. That's all for now.

Rick Dobbins Photography

gymguyjim

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 01:56:17 am »
Quickflex, I'm sure pretty much everyone here would agree with me that you are, most definitely, living the dream my man. Incredible.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 12:41:23 am »
I had a very eventful July 4th weekend with calves. Lots of ladies in the clubs and lots willing to flex. As usual I talked to and had a lot more flex than the pics that I'm posting. There were some rather incredible ones that I didn't get a chance to take pics of and one really hot babe that let me take of pic of her face but not of her calves. She loved the fact that I liked them but thought they were too bad was was kinda embarrassed by them. I'm always some what amazed when women with muscular calves don't like their calf muscles but they were skirts and high heels anyway. You would think that they would cover them up if they really didn't like them.

I won't go into too much detail about the weekend but here were a few interesting encounters. The first two pics were ladies that are sisters. I talked to the first lady about her calves and had her flex. Even though I hadn't gotten a good look at her sister's calves I had her flex hers for me also because from passed encounters I've found that more than just one of the ladies have calf muscles. So I asked her to flex and her cuts were actually better than her sister's. They not only looked a lot alike but the cuts in their calf muscles were alike too. I took a pic of the second sister's calves and showed the pic to them. The first sister asked with excitement, will you do that to my calves. I wasn't going to turn down the chance to get pics of both of their calves so I gladly took the pic. She was disappointed because she saw that her sister had better calf development than she did. We talked for a while and I had them flex more during our conversation.

The pics of the two ladies together was a fun encounter.  The asian lady is the one that I focused on because I saw that she had muscular calves as they walked towards me. I stopped her and complimented her calves. She gave me a hug and thanked me. Then she extended one leg behind her pointing her toes and said, touch it, touch it. I was shocked because she wanted me to touch them and I didn't have to ask. We flirted and chatting for a bit before they continue to another area of the club. I saw them later towards the end of the night and I had her flex again for me. This time she wasn't wearing her heels because her feet her hurting. I decided to have her friend flex just to include her and because you just never know whether the muscles are hidden. I could tell that she was excited to get some attention and she also had decent calf muscles.

There are lots of other interesting stories to go along with the pics that I won't go into. I will say that one of the ladies had 17 inch calves. I know because I gave her my number and she called me later after measuring them. She didn't like the fact that they measured so big but I told her it was a good thing to us guys that love women with muscular calves. She told me that she was looking for a guy with a foot fetish because she loves to have her feet rubbed. She also said he could do whatever he wanted with her feet.....anything! I then informed her that there are guys out there that would love to massage her calves and have that same liberty to do whatever they wanted to with them. She said that she was all for it and thought getting a calf job would be really cool. I like this lady's attitude!!

Rick Dobbins Photography

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View