Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574377 Posts in 72884 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 02:13:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2017 Arnold Classic Ohio Women's Pro Physique (top 10 placing) 1080p
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2017 Arnold Classic Ohio Women's Pro Physique (top 10 placing) 1080p  (Read 15921 times)

phy911

God forbid closed fist posing oh my!

Years ago I heard this called a "ballerina pose" in a natural competition.

I'm very observant of inner thigh muscles after a sexual encounter with a female bodybuilder.

I thought this pose was illegal? Anybody know is the "moon pose" legal now?

Check out the glute twitch.

2017 Arnold Classic IFBB
Physique
1     Daniely Castilho
2     Sheronica Henton
3     Heather Grace
4     Lenore Gregson
4     Brooke Walker
5     Autumn Swansen
6     Rosela Joseph
7     Jaquita Person-Taylor
8     Leila Thompson
9     Tomefafa Ameko
10     Antoinette Downie

It seems to me physique girls are less willing to hit hard front poses and the only time they really flex is when their backs are to the audience. It is like they are concerned that flexing hard from the front might make them appear too muscular. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Just in case there was some confusion about this post. This is one video and only 500mb on a free maximum speed file host.

1080p X265 MKV 17:20 duration. Thanks to Madbilder.Ru for uploading this. I assembled the clips and restored missing audio. If you download, remember your brother the Streetfighter.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2647 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Unicron

Re: 2017 Arnold Classic Ohio Women's Pro Physique (top 10 placing) 1080p
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 12:29:43 am »

It seems to me physique girls are less willing to hit hard front poses and the only time they really flex is when their backs are to the audience. It is like they are concerned that flexing hard from the front might make them appear too muscular. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

That’s an interesting observation. Front and back possess seem to be fairly balanced for the finals routines. I’d have to look at a few pre-judging videos to really notice a difference in posing style. What I have noticed is a lack of creativity and a great deal of awkwardness from some of these ladies. Physique is supposed to be graceful, yet a lot of these women are just as stiff as the guys. Some of the routines are lackluster and unenthusiastic. I’m not singling out this show per se, I mean this in a general sense.

80’s and 90’s posing had so much passion and vivacity. And even if some of the girls from back then lacked creativity, they at least made the effort (not all, but most) to pose with flowing transitions. Moreover, the women actually looked or attempted to look confident on stage. Posing was once regarded as an art, because it allowed bodybuilders to pose with flair and in turn look pleasing and awe-inspiring to spectators. Not sure what some of these girls consider it these days.

Sheronica Henton’s music messed up a couple of times (possible DJ error), so she hesitated to continue her routine and was frustrated. Granted Sheronica and Carla Dunlap are two different people, but put Carla in that same scenario and she would have driven the crowd nuts with an exciting routine. Carla was so talented when it came to Improvisation posing. Quite a few ladies followed suit after her. Nowadays they’re like robots.

Joanne McCartney was never considered a dynamic poser; rather her style was rudimentary, wherein her primary focus was as she would say “to show the muscle”. While many of the ladies danced, Joanne kept it simple, but showed lots of personality. Nonetheless, if you compare any of her posing routines to some of the new girls on the scene, her posing would look more refined.

Offline nufack

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: 2017 Arnold Classic Ohio Women's Pro Physique (top 10 placing) 1080p
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 08:25:52 am »
 :cool2:

Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2017 Arnold Classic Ohio Women's Pro Physique (top 10 placing) 1080p

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View