Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572661 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:46:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Monsters Among Us
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Monsters Among Us  (Read 4160 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Monsters Among Us
« on: April 18, 2019, 01:07:22 am »
This one will be a little bit more of a slow burner. 

Monsters Among Us

It all started when my wife got a severe case of what the doctor's thought was food poisoning.  She ended up in the hospital for a month, losing nearly seventy pounds.  She had been athletic and healthy her whole life, and now was stuck on a feeding tube and barely able to move.  Several of the top doctors in the country tried to figure out what happened, but came up with nothing every time.  No one had seen a case this bad.  But thankfully she finally started to get better.  She was able to keep a few foods down, and the color started to return to her cheeks.  But she was rail thin, and very weak.  There was a real danger of serious injury if she fell, so there were at least two people with her when she got out of bed, at all times.  Everything seemed to be going well.  Until the apocalypse hit. 

A meteor hit somewhere in the mid-west releasing some sort of gas into the air.  Anyone exposed was turned into a raving vampire like monster.  A newscast at the hospital showed one of these monsters slicing open a news reporter with its razor sharp claws, and then holding the woman over its head, so it could gulp down the blood as it gushed out.  Luckily, none had been seen in our area, so I assumed we were safe.  Oh, how wrong I was.  I really hadn't left my wife's side since she had entered the hospital, save to go to work.  I would sleep in the hospital most nights.  On this particular night, we both were awakened by several loud bangs outside the door of her room.  Something flew through the air past the door window, crashing somewhere out of sight.  I got off my chair and huddled down next to my wife's bed, grabbing her hand.  A large bloody hand slapped onto the window, it's claws clanking on the glass.  It took everything we both had not to make a sound.  The hand dropped away, and for the next few moments there was silence.  I just started to breathe a sigh of relief when the door exploded off it's hinges into the room beyond. 

The creature walked like and had a similar shape to a human, but from there the monstrous features won out.  Elongated feet and hands with claws, dark leathery skin, a midsection that seemed to be stretched out resulting in a tiny waist, a balding head, glowing red eyes, and two huge fangs sprouting from both upper and bottom lips.  It let out a hideous shriek and charged at us.  I picked up a chair and held it out in front of me- like that was going to accomplish anything.  Just before it blasted through the chair to maul my shaking body, it stopped dead in it's tracks, grasping at it's throat and shrieking in fear.  I noticed a glow behind me, and risked taking my eyes off the monster for just a second.  Kayla was holding her arm out at the monster, the veins in her skin glowing yellow and so brightly they lit up the whole bed.  Her eyes had turned the same color as she focused solely on the monster.

"Kayla!"  I whispered loudly.

I heard a scrunch and a squelch behind me and was just able to turn and drop out of the way as a river of blood shot through the air right at me.  The blood landed all over Kayla, absorbing into her skin!  I backed up, not knowing what was going to happen.  Was she going to turn into one of those things?  The broken body of the former creature lay sprawled on the hospital floor a few feet from me.  I heard Kayla moan.  She shifted in the bed with her eyes closed, before something unbelievable happened.  Her skin started to glow even brighter, before her muscles started to expand!  It wasn't a huge amount, but there was no mistaking the slow thickening of her arm muscles, growing to twice the circumference of her formally pipe cleaner thin limbs.  Her gaunt appearance began to disappear, as I noticed movement around the area of her woman parts.  Was she masturbating?  Another moan answered that, as a huge smile- something I hadn't seen in over a month- went from ear to ear.  She shrieked in obvious euphoria, as I stood there dumbfounded.  Her eyes shot open, still glowing brightly, and before I knew it she somehow grabbed my shirt and pulled me down for a long passionate kiss.  I fell backwards onto the floor as soon as she released me.  Kayla sat up and looked down at me.

"Are you alright?"  she asked. 

How was I supposed to answer that?  I think my brain had taken enough for one day, because the world started to go black.  A while later, I heard my wife's voice saying something. 

"Mark!  Wake up, honey!" 

I felt a gentle tap on my cheek, and slowly opened my eyes.  Seeing two glowing yellow eyes looking down at you is not the best thing to wake up to.  I gasped and rolled away, bumping into something heavy and large.  Looking over my shoulder, I yelled out, scrambling backwards, having just found myself leaning against the dead creature. 

"Shit!"  My heart was going a mile a minute, literally banging against my ribcage. 

Kayla knelt down in front of me, dressed in the clothes she had worn when she had been admitted.   She grabbed me into a hug. 

"I'm so glad you're alright.  I was worried there for a minute.  It was so brave of you to stand up to that thing."

"Me?  You did...  Wait.  What the hell happened to you?  How did you..."  I could barely get a full sentence out as I tried to process everything that had happened.

"I don't know.  I just felt this strength build up inside me right before it attacked- everything else is kind of a blur.  But I feel incredible!"  She said, getting to her feet and holding out her hand to help me up. 

"Babe, have you seen your eyes?"  I said as I stood up.

"What about them?" 

"Look in that mirror."  I pointed to a long vertical mirror on one of the walls. 

"Wow!  How did that happen?"

I explained what I saw and to my surprise she didn't seem worried at all. 

"This doesn't freak you out at all?"  I asked. 

"No!  Isn't it amazing?  Don't you see?  I can protect you from those things!  We don't have to live in fear!"  she said.

"Kayla, you absorbed that things blood into your body.  What if it changes you? How can this not concern you?" 

"Mark, you have to trust me.  It feels right.  I'd never hurt you.  You know that."

"Neither would these people, normally- but look what happened to them."  I said pointing at the creature. 

"If Linda is still alive, she could test my blood.  Would that help convince you?" she asked, looking up at me, beautiful as ever. 

"It would help.  Honey, I love you.  I'll never leave your side, but I don't want to lose you to whatever this shit is."  I said, giving her a kiss. 

"I love you too, my big brave man.  Let's go find Linda."

Online Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Monsters Among Us
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 01:01:56 pm »
Nice start.  I'm interested in see where you take this story.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 06:36:51 pm »
Nice start.  I'm interested in see where you take this story.

It's going to be a bit different- still going to have the normal muscle stuff, but be mixed with a little horror.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 03:51:04 am »
Wouldn't mind if she grows fangs herself.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Monsters Among Us

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View