Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572518 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:07:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY  (Read 58365 times)

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2019, 04:53:24 pm »
I will say Erica lost some size the last few months.  Hopefully she puts more back on again.  Playhouse is definitely a good time.  Sheena is awesome too.  Gotta meet up, drink a few, and talk muscle women, man.  Im guessing you're from the area?
That's kind of tragic. Still, if you're looking for a quick, muscle fix, she's well worth it. She might not look like a bodybuilder, but you can tell she's lifted seriously. I wouldn't consider myself a strip club aficionado, but enjoy an occasional visit. Regular woman are OK, but I'm always on the lookout for some muscle. Unfortunately, it's few and far between. There used to be a couple of fitness women at Delilahs a few years ago, but they're gone. Every once in awhile I bump into one at Cheerleaders, but they're random. They did have a pair of fit bartenders, but I haven't seen one in awhile and the other has downsized. Half the time my muscle radar starts pinging nowadays, turns out it's the massage girl. Someone mentioned Club Risque in Philly. Used to be a fit regular there.

The fact Erica is currently a regular, six days a week is a big selling point. Of course, working the afternoon shift might limit access for a lot of guys, but she's also there on Saturdays. Not seeing Sheena on the schedule. Hope she pops up again. Something I'll say about the Playhouse though for anyone contemplating a visit. It strikes me as the kind of place where you go, scope out who's there, do a private dance and leave after an hour or two. I just can't see wanting to hang out there any longer.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2019, 04:53:24 pm »

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2019, 10:41:19 am »
Does Sheena still work at playhouse lounge? Ive always wanted to meet her but I haven't seen her on the schedule recently. I have seen Erica a dozen  of times she is a great time in the back but she has lost a lot of muscle. I would also recommend Samantha and Cayenne and Leah who have very fit bodies.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2019, 10:46:32 am »
Has anybody seen any muscular strippers in the pa/nj area? Is there still any at breathless in Rahway?

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2019, 05:47:02 pm »
As of 2 weeks ago yes to Breathless.   Call the hotline.    In New York check out Trinity at Ricks.   She is not 5 feet tall but very muscular.  Former gymnast.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2019, 04:19:20 pm »
Does Sheena still work at playhouse lounge? Ive always wanted to meet her but I haven't seen her on the schedule recently. I have seen Erica a dozen  of times she is a great time in the back but she has lost a lot of muscle. I would also recommend Samantha and Cayenne and Leah who have very fit bodies.
I'd agree that with Sheena gone, Samantha might be the current size queen. Met her and while she's not as lean as Erica, she's got some mass. I'd describe Cayenne as toned. I've done dances with all three and Erica is definitely my favorite. Someone recommended Milla to me, but haven't seen her yet. Don't expect any of the women to be more than fitness level, and from what I've seen/read, they don't get many new women.

I use tuscl.net, which is a strip club review site. Burlington Playhouse has over two thousand reviews, and everyone seems to agree this club is unique. Nothing special up front, but the private dance stories sound more like what you'd associate with a massage parlor. Dances take place in private booths, like a large closet with a padded bench. There's a camera in there, but think it's more for the security of the dancers than anything else. Dances are timed by a mechanism attached to the door. It's $30 for four minutes. Every four minutes a guy announces over an intercom the dancer's name and what dance you're on, making it easy to keep track of what you owe.

As far as what happens during the dance and why it should be interesting to us, it really is like a brief sensual muscle worship session. Feel free to ask them to flex. If things aren't going the way you'd like, you can stop at any time. Just to be clear, it's not FS.

The club itself is BYOB, though no hard liquor. There can be a cover charge, though nobody has ever asked me. All the women mentioned work in the afternoon, including Saturday. Haven't been there in the evening, but even the bartender told me that the day shift is better.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2019, 02:35:36 pm »
I actually saw Milla yesterday she was good nice tits but I do think Erica, Samantha and Cayenne are better. Erica is great in the back. I went to see her yesterday and she wasn’t there the same with Samantha and Cayenne. I did go to Breathless during the day I didn’t see any muscular girls. There was a lot of good looking girls but not muscular.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2019, 04:16:53 am »
I actually saw Milla yesterday she was good nice tits but I do think Erica, Samantha and Cayenne are better. Erica is great in the back. I went to see her yesterday and she wasn’t there the same with Samantha and Cayenne. I did go to Breathless during the day I didn’t see any muscular girls. There was a lot of good looking girls but not muscular.
Haven't been in awhile, checked the schedule and Erica and Samantha are gone along with a bunch of others. Checked the review sites, and there was some kind of crackdown, possibly related to a lawsuit. According to long term club patrons, things like this have occurred in the past, and there's a good chance things will return to normal and the dancers will be back. Until that happens however, it doesn't sound like there's much reason to visit. Erica and Samantha are working at other area clubs, but since the relaxed rules at the Playhouse were what made it unique, I wouldn't bother seeing them somewhere else.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2019, 12:30:59 pm »
Yes that is true I’m not sure where Samantha went. But I know Erica and Leah went to a club in Essington called the Oasis. I saw Leah and they do the same thing like Playhouse in the back. I didn’t see Erica the time I went but I look forward to seeing her soon.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2019, 04:02:28 pm »
Yes that is true I’m not sure where Samantha went. But I know Erica and Leah went to a club in Essington called the Oasis. I saw Leah and they do the same thing like Playhouse in the back. I didn’t see Erica the time I went but I look forward to seeing her soon.
Reading public comments on stripclublist.com, Samantha went to Club Risque in Bristol.

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2019, 10:10:05 am »
If you like a bikini type try Alexa at Titilations in Bloomfield.    She is a brunette Of Russian decent 5’4 or so and about 120 pounds    Very pretty face.   Works weekend nights only (check posted schedule) and usually very busy. 

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2019, 07:26:33 pm »
Had an interesting experience at Cheerleaders Philadelphia. Stopped in late on a Saturday, more for something to do than with any expectation of muscle, though one can always hope. Watched the parade of scrawny, out of shape, and occasionally overweight dancers, when a big, blonde amazon (relatively speaking) takes the side stage where I was sitting. I first noticed her silhouette, thinking to myself, "She's got some thickness to her triceps and delts." She confirmed that impression with some pole tricks showing impressive strength, during a dynamic performance. She ended it by perching on the edge of the stage and scissoring the guy next to me, with her black, thigh high boots. Woke me up!

Caught up with her later and took her back for a dance. The first question she asked me was, "What's your fetish?" To which I replied, "Muscle" She said, "I love that!" Her name is Allura, and she's an aerialist and fitness trainer, though she's not any kind of competitor. I'm also not saying she looks like one. She's smooth, but if you feel for muscle, you'll find it. She's a big, solid girl at 5'9", 150lbs, with small, natural breasts and a pretty face.

I asked her if she's ever run into anyone else who appreciates her muscles, and she said there's been a few. She mentioned one guy that had the girls flexing and arm-wrestling for tips. Definitely one of us, and a genius! Wish I had thought of that. She said she took a few years of taekwondo. If I bump into her again, I'm going to suggest she look into sessions. I could see her being a natural.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2019, 03:48:41 am »
Her name is Allura, and she's an aerialist and fitness trainer, though she's not any kind of competitor. I'm also not saying she looks like one. She's smooth, but if you feel for muscle, you'll find it. She's a big, solid girl at 5'9", 150lbs, with small, natural breasts and a pretty face.
Was at Cheerleaders again tonight and noticed a well built brunette with broad shoulders flashing some quad sweep. Her name is Demi. Much like Allura, she's smooth, so when she danced with me I was surprised that everything was hard under a thin layer of fat. She lifts seriously, and would display fitness level muscle if she were a bit leaner. She's 5'3", 145lbs, and built like a brick, with medium natural breasts. Highly recommended! This was a Saturday evening, and Allura showed up later as well. So if you're looking for one of them that's a good time to go. If you call the club, there's a recording with the dancers scheduled that day, option 8.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2019, 09:44:45 pm »
Saw Demi again this weekend and talked to her for a bit. She really is a muscle-gem. Unfortunately I heard the whole, "I really don't want to get bigger" thing. She'd like to get leaner though, and that should make her look more muscular. She gave me an interesting tidbit. She said there's an FBB working at Cheerleaders Pittsburgh, and there are stories about her slinging guys over her shoulder and carrying them back to the private rooms. Asked, and this is someone who's currently working. I'm visiting there soon. Wondering if anyone can confirm, and what's her name?

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 04:13:03 am »
Wow Bruce that’s great I’m going to try and make it there next Saturday. I’ll be looking for Allure and Demi

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2019, 09:17:51 pm »
Wow Bruce that’s great I’m going to try and make it there next Saturday. I’ll be looking for Allure and Demi
Was going to PM you, but your inbox is full. Nothing important but clean it up and drop me a line if you want to talk.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View