Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581228 Posts in 74125 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 04:44:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: *FILM/TV* Cartoon Characters Muscled-Up~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FANfiction: *FILM/TV* Cartoon Characters Muscled-Up~collected  (Read 45275 times)

Offline mjs5115

• Activity:
    0%
#FANfiction: *FILM/TV* Cartoon Characters Muscled-Up~collected
« on: September 30, 2007, 05:19:00 pm »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

*Flintstones* Rock Hard [#1st STORY: mjs5115]

Popeye and the Hillbilly Woman [Marknew]

*Futurama* Anthology of Interest 3 [onlymysoul]

*He-Man & TMOTU* Teela's Conquest [Dark-1-75 = P3D0975] | #WIP

*Flintstones* Pebbles Gets Even [GBM]

*Fairly OddParents* Trixie Tang Muscles Up [GBM]

*Popeye, the Sailor Man* Olive and Maxi [Michele Roppo]

*Popeye, the Sailor Man* Olive and Maxi 2: Olive and the Wild Spinach [Michele Roppo]

«Scooby-Doo» Saturday Morning Amazons [grbaclig] | #GoG

Offline mjs5115

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rock Hard
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 05:21:40 pm »
Here is my try at writing a story.  This is based on a Flintstones episode where Fred and Barney try to be at two places at once, only Wilma doesn't hit Fred with a frying pan for missing a dinner.

*Flintstones* FANfiction
Rock Hard

by mjs5115

It's 7:30p.m., Wilma, and Betty are getting ready to meet Fred and Barney at Le Boulder.

“I have a headache,” said Wilma.

“Here take this, it should alleviate the symptoms” said Betty.

“Thanks Betty, we should be leaving shortly,” said Wilma, “we have to meet the guys for 8:00p.m and it takes 20 minutes to get there.”

Meanwhile, Fred and Barney are at the bowling alley for a Water Buffalo party.  “Hey Fred, don’t we have somewhere to go tonight” said Barney.

Fred said, “Nope I don’t believe so buddy, so let’s roll a few more games.”

The girls arrive at the restaurant, and seated within ten minutes.  “Have you seen either Fred or Barney?” asked Wilma.

“Nope, I don’t see either one,” said Betty.  Therefore, they waited and waited and waited, before they knew, it was 9:00.

“Well, I guess we have no choice but to eat and yell at them when we get home,” said Betty.

After eating, the girls decided to head back home.  They get home about 9:30 and Wilma says, “I wonder where those two are at?  Well, when they get home they are going to be sorry.”

About 10:00pm, Fred and Barney come walking through the door, now home from the bowling alley.

“Where in the hell have you two been?” asked Wilma and Betty in stereo.

“What are you two so mad about?” asked Fred.

“I don’t know, maybe the fact we waited for an hour for you two to show up at Le Boulder, but you never showed!” exclaimed Wilma.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry,” said Fred.

“Me too!” exclaimed Barney.

“Not as sorry as your going to be.” Wilma said.  All of a sudden, Wilma said, “I feel funny, Betty, what did you give me for my headache?”

“I don’t remember,” said Betty.  Then, Wilma started growing taller and more muscular, showing off her new amazing body. 

“I can’t believe that I have grown so huge and muscular,” said Wilma.  She now had 20”, biceps, 35” quads, and breasts the size of basketballs that were on the strongest and most dense muscular frame.  “Whatever you gave me will surely help to teach them a lesson.  You should take it as well Betty,” Wilma exclaimed.

Therefore, Betty took the supplement, and soon had muscles comparable to Wilma.  Her stats were as follows: 19” biceps, 37” quads, and breasts the size of soccer balls.  “Now, lets teach the guys a lesson, only this time without a frying pan,” said Wilma.

“I’d love to!” exclaimed Betty.

Betty and Wilma then started showing off there strength and muscularity to Fred and Barney.  “What do you think we should do first?” asked Betty.

“I think we should use our boulder biceps and crush their bowling balls with a couple flexes,” said Wilma.

“That works for me,” said Betty.

Their first feat was crushing both bowling balls between their muscular biceps, each using their respective husband’s bowling ball.  With one squeeze, the balls reduced to a pile of powder.

“That was my lucky bowling ball,” said Fred.

“It doesn’t look so lucky now.” Wilma said.

“Wow that was fun!  I think we should utilize our new and improved pecs,” said Betty.

The next feat was flexing their pecs in a piston-like motion to crush the television.  “You won’t need to watch T.V, because you will be to busy by helping us around the house,” Said Betty.  As a result, Wilma and Betty grabbed their respective televisions and stuck it in between their massive pecs.  Then, they flexed as hard as they could, crushing the TV into a million pieces. 

There last feat of strength was definitely the most impressive.  “I got a great idea, Wilma,” said Betty, “Why don’t we show them who’s boss by lifting up the house one at a time.”

“That sounds like a good test for our new and improved selves,” said Wilma, “I’ll start first.”  Wilma then proceeded to lift the house right off of the foundation.  “Wow that was easier than I thought,” she said.

“Oh, Oh, let me try Wilma,” said Betty.  Then Betty mirrored Wilma’s result with just as much ease.

“Let this be a reminder to you, should you decide to skip a night with us,” said Wilma.

“Hey Fred, maybe next time we shouldn’t forget about our wives for some bowling party by the Water Buffalo club?” asked Barney.

“I think you’re right Barney, I think you’re right,” said Fred.

please feel free to let me know what u think and if you have any other ideas for stories.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
#FANfiction: Popeye and the Hillbilly Woman [Marknew]
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 06:52:27 pm »
The Popeye cartoon "Hillbilling and Cooing" had Popeye taken by an amazonian hillbilly girl as her "may-an" leaving Olive to rescue him. You can see the original on You Tube. In the original ending, Olive gets the spinach instead of Popeye. With the aid of that magical green elixir, Olive gets lemon-sized biceps to add to her skinny body. With power far beyond their pitiful size, she rescues the hapless, spinach-free Popeye from the exceedingly powerful hillbilly girl and punches her all the way to the heavens, where that incredible backwoods woman, seemingly caught beyond rescue on the points of a star, harnesses its power to propel herself across the skies in pursuit of the man in the moon.

It inspired me this morning to write my own version. But although I'll track the original as much as I can, that's not my idea of how it would go.

Popeye and the Hillbilly Woman
by Marknew

We start with Popeye and Olive on a drive in the country in Popeye's topless, old jalopy, where they are spotted through a spyglass by a hillbilly woman (let’s call her Ella Mae) playing an improvised banjo, singing about how she much needs a man. Ella Mae takes a fancy to Popeye and sets off to catch her man.

This is no ordinary backwoodswoman. She's over six and a half feet tall, with shoulders over 3 feet wide, a 50" chest (not all of which is muscle) and although they lack visible muscle mounds, her arms are far thicker than Popeye's disproportionately developed forearms and her strength is astounding. She shoots a hole in the rear tire to stop the car, snatches Popeye out of the seat and carries him away in her arms as though he's a helpless baby. Is he helpless because he cannot even begin to fight off her enormous (even un-enhanced by spinach) strength or because her total dominance of him through her amazonian physique is the answer to his lifelong dreams? We don't know. We can't read his mind, either through a thought bubble or a glimpse of the likely sudden arousal of his member, hidden from our view. But my guess is that he is overcome by the overwhelming physicality of her body, the intensity of her need for him, and the sensation of her exuberantly sensual female flesh pressed against him. She has turned his body to hers so that his erection, sudden and unstoppable, is pressed hard against the lower reaches of her fantastic, unrestrained bosom, caught between its plush, luxuriant softness and the ridges of her rock-hard abdominal muscles, which cannot help erupting through the soft, feminine tissue of her torso, pressing and rubbing against Popeye's erection with each tiny movement of her body and put Popeye in a state of ever increasing lust for her, while confirming to her that she has at last found her true, lifelong mate.

But there is Olive to deal with. She notices her man is missing and hops out of the car to retrieve him. She gets up close to the new lovebirds but when Olive tries to stop her, she is immediately repelled by a massively powerful slap that sends her flying through the air and through the rock-face of a nearby cliff, where only the outline of Olive's pathetically skinny frame is visible. She is lost to our view, many feet inside the rock. The sheer power of that single slap, without the benefit of even a single leaf of spinach (one might suppose that she hasn't eaten a single green vegetable in her life!) is nearly as amazing as the bridge feat. This Ella Mae hillbilly woman must be the most powerful character ever in the history of Popeye! Olive recovers, climbs out of the cliff and temporarily gets Ella Mae to surrender Popeye by pulling on and stretching Ella Mae’s elastic gun holder and snapping it, shooting her some distance away (an improbable result, given the evident difference between Olive's and Ella Mae's body masses). Olive then drives off with Popeye again, heedless of the flat tire.

Popeye and Olive reach a covered bridge and drive through, but Ella Mae has caught up and in another amazing pre-spinach feet, lifts the entire bridge off its foundations on both sides of the river, spins it around so that Olive drives right back to her and then again takes possession of Popeye. Not one to dwell over her effortless triumph over her far inferior rival for Popeye's already evident affection, she carries her prize to a waiting rowboat, pushes his arms through the bottom to secure him from any second thoughts, and begins rowing across the water while singing of a romantic hour on the water kissing her man. It must be terribly uncomfortable for Popeye, with his arms wedged into the bottom of the boat. But still, after an intial struggle he makes no further effort to pry his arms out. He sits passively, lost in lust, watching his hillbilly paramour row him rapidly through the water, listening to her serenade. But Olive is in pursuit and amazingly she catches up, her thin body paddling on a log, shooting through the water like an arrow to its target. Olive topples Ella Mae from the boat and begins paddling the two of them back to safety, disdainfully using Ella Mae's banjo as a paddle. Popeye, still passive, heartbroken perhaps from the loss of his new object of affection, remains stuck in the boat. He says nothing and does nothing to help speed their rescue.

Olive's efforts are in vain. Ella Mae swims underneath the rowboat and, counteracting Olive's efforts, lifts the boat above the water and now moves at triple her original pace, her legs kicking a wake more powerful than an outboard motor. Again, the power of her arms and legs un-enhanced by spinach is simply incredible, lifting a boat weighing more than 500 pounds above the water, treading water to keep herself sufficiently above it so that she can breath, and using a kick strong enough to move herself and the boat at speed through the current. Reaching the shore, she carries Popeye away in the boat until suddenly, only when she declares they will be married, he finds the strength to free himself and jump all the way to the top of a tree.

Perhaps the realization that he would be forever tied to this innately, superior woman of power frightens Popeye. Perhaps this is why he has always remained with Olive, whose weak, sexless body is no threat to an inarticulate man with poor job prospects and a strange shape, someone who is a complete failure in human interaction, who is constantly bullied and never learns to avoid a fight, who temporarily gains confidence, power and skill only after eating a commonly available green leafy vegetable. Olive never questions him, never doubts him, but nor does she spur him on to any real accomplishment. Like him, perhaps she is content with a loser, fearful that a more capable, confident man would leave her for a more attractive woman. The two of them, Popeye and Olive, inevitably revert to each other, secure in each others' inadequacies. So, now, freed from the prison of the bottom of the boat, he lands a top a tall tree, high above the powerfully alluring Ella Mae. He cannot, he dare not confront her directly. Is it because she is too powerful? Or because he is still too powerfully attracted to her and cannot trust himself to approach her? And so he clings to the tree, a symbol of his rampant desire for her, holding it himself, keeping himself separate from the object of his desire and his fear, demonstrating to her and to all his fear of consummating his all consuming desire.

But if his fear and indecision disappoints her, she gives no sign of it. In fact, it appears that it makes her only more determined to take control of him. With another demonstration of her matchless power and resolve, she produces an axe and, swinging one way with the blade, slices through the tree trunk at ankle and shoulder level with single chops, and then swinging back with the flat side of the blade, knocks the chunk of trunk far out of view, then repeats the action, cutting down the precious symbol of his masculinity, the instrument of his independence, steadily bringing her man down to her, staking her claim to him. She has chosen him and so he WILL be her man. Meanwhile in contrast to the internally conflicted Popeye, Olive confronts her rival. Again, she is no threat at all. Ella Mae lifts her by her stringy black hair and with one pull sends her rotating furiously like a top and deposits Olive on a tree stump where the spinning Olive drills deep into it, ending up rooted into the ground up to her long neck, trapped more even firmly and finally than Popeye was in the boat.

Is it Olive's impending doom that spurs Popeye finally to turn to his spinach? Is it a desire to rescue her? Or is it that with each blow Ella Mae is making the tree smaller and smaller, bringing him ever closer to her, ever closer to the consummation of their union, with him as the lesser, the weaker, the smaller, the one possessed by her in every sense of the word? It is only spinach that can restore the natural order, that can make him strong enough to resist her, and in doing so resist the fate he desires.

He withdraws the can of spinach from the breast of his sailor suit, but as he does Ella Mae changes her strategy. The tree is now small enough for her to hold and shake. She can strip him from his pole without destroying it. After just two shakes of the tree, Popeye is still holding out, on top, but the spinach can is dislodged from his grasp. It falls, knocking from branch to branch, nearing Olive, until a collision with the final branch above Olive spins the can wildly, the spinach spilling out into an arc, flying into the open mouth of ... Ella Mae.

"Oi oi," Popeye says, looking down at her from the top of the shrunken tree.

"Eeeee eeeeeee!" Olive cries, her eyes bugging out. A lump forms in her throat, which she tries to swallow although the lump bounces off the tree stump where the bottom of her neck is caught and clangs back up against her head.

Always hungry, keen to eat anything, absolutely anything that can feed her ferocious appetite, drawing nourishment from any organic matter within sight -- whether her native diet of twinkies, pepperoni pizza, sausages, pepsi, scrapple, spam, pork rinds, Frosties, cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, Whoppers, fries (large), chili dogs, baked beans, Budweiser, pancakes with syrup or grilled cheese sandwiches, all of which (improbably, but nevertheless) are quickly transformed by her awesome genetic gifts into solid bone, dense muscle, height, girth, energy, drive, desire, speed and will -- she eagerly sucks the spinach from the air, drawing it down into her gut with a single gulp.

Popeye's tune sounds, played in the sound of Ella Mae's banjo, as the dose of spinach takes its course. In a flash, Ella Mae's chest expands, her breasts spring forward, high, round, firm, out-sized and separately visible for the very first time in her life, her waist pulls in (she never knew she had one!), her hips flare out, her shoulders bulge round as large as bowling balls, her biceps, already thick but undefined, emerge from the mass of her arm, becoming larger and harder with each kettledrum beat of her great heart. With evident delight she raises both arms, lifts the tree higher over her head, closes her fists and pumps her muscles. They flex even larger, bursting through the short sleeves of her simple, home-sewn dress. The eyes of both Olive and Popeye goggle to look at them, expecting the usual moving picture of missiles, rockets, tanks or explosions on the skin of her biceps. Instead there is only a picture of Ella Mae with Popeye held tightly in her arms, his head nestled between her firm, prodigious breasts, a Popeye who with each passing second looks smaller and smaller, while Ella Mae’s chest and arms grow larger and larger until Popeye’s whole body fits securely within Ella Mae’s bosom, while she hugs him to her. He is encased in her breast prison, never to escape.

“Whoa!” Popeye says.

“Aaaiiii Aaaiiii!” Olive keens.

"I need a man, a man, a man, a ma-a-a-a-an!" Ella Mae sings loudly, richly, operatically and full of feeling as she looks up at Popeye at the top of the tree. Her voice makes the ground rumble, and it splits the tree stump holding Olive. She climbs out and, trembling slightly, slips a can of spinach from the sleeve of her dress and quickly downs it. She raises her skinny arms and lemon-sized muscles appear to the triumphant sounds of Popeye's tune, played by a flute in a slightly higher key.

"Give me back my man!" she yells as she runs up to Ella Mae fires a punch up at her taut stomach.

There is an explosion of sound and light as spinach-fueled fist meets spinach-reinforced abdominals. Ella Mae stands unmoved, unharmed and unamused. A picture of a handgun firing a bullet at a massive stone door appears on Ella Mae's stomach, the bullet bouncing away without any effect.

Ella Mae looks down at Olive with contempt. She plunges the tree she is holding several feet into the ground like a stake, and with her thumb and forefinger takes Olive's right biceps and squeezes it back down into her arm to a descending three note sound of the flute then does the same with the left, as a picture of a flattened can of spinach appears on Olive's thin arms. She stands menacingly over Olive, her chest thrust out proudly, each thick arm twice the girth of skinny Olive's body.

"Oh!" squeals Olive. She tries to flex the muscle back into existence but fails completely. Nevertheless, she fires another punch at Ella Mae. This time when Olive's arm makes contact with Ella Mae it contracts like an accordion, while a picture appears on Ella Mae's stomach of a pop gun firing a cork at an even more massive stone wall. The cork hits the wall, bounces off and then, sprouting tiny legs, runs away.

Ella Mae breathes in deeply, making her chest expand hugely. She exhales and blows Olive high into the air, soaring like a rocket until she lands on a five pointed star where she looks down at Popeye, helplessly, while Ella Mae begins driving the tree further and further into the ground. In seconds he will be Ella Mae's, and there is nothing Olive can do to stop her.

"Arrgh!" Popeye exclaims. He removes his reserve can of spinach. He downs it quickly and as he hits the ground the triumphant trumpeted tune sounds in the usual key. A wave of energy runs through Popeye, enlarging his chest, his arms and his legs as it passes, although not nearly to the size of Ella Mae's. As he reaches back to punch Ella Mae into next week, he declares, "I don't likes to hit a goil, but I gots no choice!"

"Ooooh, what a MAN," she exclaims, "and he's MINE!" Before he can deliver the blow she lifts him up and locks his lips in a long, intensely erotic kiss. Her thick arms encircle his body. Her massive breasts massage his chest and surround it. Her leg pushes his crotch tight to hers, and her muscle-filled butt contracts rhythmically as she grinds against him, pulsing in a jungle beat. She tastes him and knows instantly, instinctively, that he is the one for her. She wants more and feeds off his juices, taking as much of him into her as she can. In the background the banjo-strummed Popeye's tune plays in harmony with the trumpets, the banjo becoming louder and more insistent as the trumpets shift to a minor key.

She puts him down and he can hardly stand, overcome by her rampant sensuality. The wave of spinach energy within him reverses, inward from his hands through his arms and shoulders and chest, upwards from his feet through his legs, his enhanced muscles shrinking back to their normal size and even smaller, while the energy gathers force elsewhere. His sailor suit bulges largely in the crotch and an enormous, spinach-fueled erection bursts through the fabric, waving its head at Ella Mae, the trumpeted tune taking on the jungle beat.

"Ga-ga-ga-ghee!" he exclaims inarticulately.

"Now THAT'S what I want from my ma-an, my man, my ma-a-a-a-an!!" Ella Mae sings out, pulling the helpless sailor inside her dress, her breasts wrapped around him, his tool embedded deep inside her. She bounds off happily to the Justice of the Peace where they can quickly say their vows and get on with their billing and cooing ... and more.

Well blow me! (down) ;D

Would love to see you work over "Never Kick a Woman". Awesome take on this classic story! :P

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
#FANfiction: *FILM/TV* Cartoon Characters Muscled-Up~collected
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 09:35:58 pm »
Futurama: Anthology of Interest 3
by onlymysoul

Part 1: Leela Muscles Up

Scene 1:

All characters are standing around the What If Machine, except Leela.

Door opens, Leela enters room.  Leela is sweaty, and her muscles are visibly pumped up, it's obvious she's been at the gym lifting some serious weights.

Fry turns and looks at Leela.

Fry: "Wow, Leela, you're lookin' diesel!"

Leela: "I am, aren't I?  Check out these guns!"

Leela does a double-biceps pose for them, softball-sized biceps appear on her muscular arms. 

Fry: "Wow, those are huge!  You've really been making a lot of progress lately!"

Amy puts her hand on Leela's right bicep and feels it.

Amy (gasping): "Oh my god, they're hard as steel!  Damn, girl, so sexy!"

Bender: "Oh yeah?  Well, I'm 40% steel, but you don't see ME showing off."

Leela, pouting: "I'm not 'showing off', I've worked hard for this body and I'm proud of it."

Leela does a front lat-spread.

Fry: "You sure have, you've been spending a lot of time at the gym lately.  How much bigger and stronger are you going to get?"

Leela: "I'm not sure... but I've always secretly wondered... what would happen if I decided to get into hardcore bodybuilding?"

Professor: "That sounded like a question for the What If Machine!"

Zoidberg: "Let's watch, shall we?"

What If Machine hums, zoom in to wiggling display.  Display fades out, then in to next scene.

Scene 2:

Leela is standing in front of a dumbell rack, facing the mirrored wall and alternating bicep curls with huge 200lb dumbells.  Her biceps are pumped up to the size of melons, and her whole body is dripping in sweat.

Leela racks the weights and flexes in the mirror, admiring her big biceps.

Leela: "Not bad, but I sure wish they were bigger... a LOT bigger!"

Leela continues to pose and flex in the mirror, every muscle bulging larger than ever.

Bender and Fry approach.

Bender: "There you are, we've been looking everywhere for you.  The Professor needs us to make a delivery."

Leela continues to pose and flex her muscles, watching her body in the mirror.

Fry: "Yeah, Leela, you're spending so much time in the gym getting big and buff, you're starting to miss work."

Leela stops posing and turns to face Bender and Fry.

Leela: "So?  Work is for chumps, I just want to pump iron and bulk up my muscles bigger and stronger."

Bender: "Hey, I'm 40% iron, but you can't pump me, I'm 500lbs!"

Leela: "Oh yeah?  Watch this!"

Leela grabs Bender and lifts him off the ground and over her head.  She then starts doing overhead presses with him while he struggles against her.

Bender: "Put me down you jacked-up steroid freak!"

Leela puts Bender down.

Leela: "I am NOT on steroids!  This is just the result of a lot of hard work and heavy lifting in the gym."

Fry: "Well, maybe you should start taking them so you won't have to spend so much time in the gym."

Bender: "Yeah, my buddy can hook you up no problem."

Leela: "Why am I not surprised?  Well fine, if that's what it takes to shut you wimps up, I'll start juicing.  The steroids had better bulk me up really fast, though, or you're both going to be sorry."

Leela picks up a nearby empty barbell bar and bends it into a pretzel.

Fry gulps nervously.

Bender: "Neat."

Scene 3:

Leela has on her workout clothes and is getting pumped up in her home gym.  She's doing bench presses with 300lb dumbells in each hand.

Doorbell chimes.

Leela puts down the weights, her pecs and arms are bulging huge.  She walks to the door and opens it.

Bender is waiting at the door.

Bender (holding up a paper bag): "I got your steroids, cough up the dough."

Leela: "Just get in here."

Leela grabs Bender's arm and yanks him inside, then closes the door.

Bender: "Hey!"

Leela: "Let's see what you got."

Bender takes out some syringes, bottles of oral steroids and vials of injectable steroids and lays them all out on Leela's kitchen table.

Bender: "My guy says this is the most hardcore stuff available.  You'll be paying extra for it, of course."

Leela: "We'll see."

Leela picks up one of the bottles and reads the label.

Leela: "'Warning: Do not exceed two tablets per day, may have unknown effects on mutants.'  Hey!  I'm a mutant!"

Bender: "You sure are, you muscleheaded freak."

Leela: "Shut up and get an injection ready for me."

Bender prepares a syringe of the most potent injectable steroid and hands it to Leela, who has downed a handful of the oral steroids with some water.

Bender: "Here you are, stick it in your rock-hard muscular ass."

Leela lowers her pants a little, then jabs the needle into it and plunges the syringe slowly.

Leela: "Oh my... that feels... GOOOOOOD!"

Bender: "Hey, what about my money?"

Leela's body starts to shudder, and she begins sweating and moaning.

Leela: "Oh god, my body feels like... I'm growing!"

Bender and Leela watch as Leela's muscles start to grow larger right before their eyes.  She remains the same height, but her muscles are growing bigger everywhere.  Her shoulders and back almost double in width while her tight hard waist remains the same width, but her abs bulge into steel balls of muscle.  Her quads and calves inflate with new, huge, powerful muscles, her quads now each four times as big as her waist.  Her traps balloon towards her ears, and her pectorals inflate to the size of soccer balls.  Her arms -- biceps, triceps and forearms -- all triple in size, her biceps are bigger than her head.

Leela: "It must be because I'm a mutant, these steroids are packing on dozens of pounds of rock-hard pure female muscle!"

Bender: "Good observation, hulk girl.  Maybe you should start pumping some iron while you're juiced up to grow even bigger."

Leela: "So you like my big muscles, do you Bender?"

Bender: "Eh, they're okay.  They're still not quite big enough, though."

Leela walks over to her home gym and grabs the largest dumbells: a pair of 500lb dumbells.

Leela: "I've never been able to use these before."

Leela begins doing bicep curls with the 500lb dumbells.  Her biceps begin to grow even faster now.

Leela: "WOW, that feels great!"

Leela then switches to overhead presses, and Bender stares as her shoulders become twin cannonballs of striated muscle.  She then puts the dumbells down and loads up the bench press barbell with 2000lbs.

Leela: "I really want my pecs to be massive, let's see how big I can grow them!"

Leela lays down on the bench under the bar, lifts it off the rack and then slowly lowers it.  She struggles, but then muscles up the bar slowly.  The second rep is performed more quickly, then the third even faster, and by the tenth rep it seems like the weight is no challenge at all for her.  By this time, her pecs have ballooned to the size of basketballs, and her triceps have exploded in mass.

Leela: "Now to widen my back even more!"

Leela puts on her weight belt, then attaches six 100lb plates to a chain attached to it.  She then grips her chinup bar with her powerful hands and starts doing chinups.

After the fifth chinup, she pauses at the bottom.

Leela: "Bender, grab onto me."

Bender walks over to her and puts his arms around her neck and legs around her tiny muscle-plated waist.

Bender: "You know I weigh 500lbs, right?"

Leela: "Yes, dummy, that's why I asked.  Now hold on!"

Leela proceeds to muscle up five more wide-grip chinups.  Finally, her tank-top can't take the expanding mass of muscle in her back, and it shreds into a dozen strips of fabric.  Her biceps are even bigger now, so big she can barely completely flex them.

Leela: "Holy shit my arms are huge... but not huge enough!"

Leela lets go with her left arm, then proceeds to do chinups with just her right arm.  After five reps, she switches to the left arm and does five more.  Her biceps are as big as her quads now.

Bender lets go of her and Leela removes the weights from her belt.

Bender: "Wow, you have the biggest upper body in the world -- too bad your legs are so small in comparison."

Leela: "Oh yeah?  We'll just see about that!"

Leela moves all the weights to the squat bar, loading it with 5000lbs.

Bender: "That's crazy!  You're crazy!"

Leela maneuvers under the squat bar, bracing it against her wide, massive shoulders.

Leela: "You want to see crazy?  I'll show you something crazy... crazy leg muscle growth!"

Leela muscles up the bar, then slowly lowers it.  Her already huge quads, calves, hamstrings and ass immediately explode in size, ripping through her spandex pants.  After the tenth rep, each of her quads is six times the size of her tiny waist.  Her abs are a steel-plated 10-pack of muscle, each ab a tightly compacted cue-ball of solid steel.

Leela racks the weight and then steps out from under the bar and walks over to a large wall mirror.  She gasps at how massively muscular she's become.  She flexes and poses her gigantic body, every muscle bulging impossibly huge. 

Bender is just staring at her huge body, when Leela turns and faces him.  She is only wearing her stretched-to-the-limit sports bra and some very tight panties.

Leela: "So Bender... like what you see?"

Bender: "For a human, you're not bad, honey."

Leela: "Much stronger than you, that's for sure..."

Leela starts slinking towards Bender, who begins to look nervous.

Bender: "Hey, what are you doing?  Okay, no charge for the steroids, just don't hurt me!"

Bender tries to escape out the door, but Leela grabs him before he can get too far.  She pulls him close to her body and looks right into his eyes.

Leela: "It's time you showed me that titanium cock of yours, Bender."

Leela picks Bender up and carries him into her bedroom, then tosses him onto the bed on his back.

Bender: "Whoa, easy now!  There's plenty of Little Bender to go around!"

Leela: "He'd better not be little... I want you to fuck me, Bender, extend that big hard cock, NOW!"

Bender's titanium cock extends from his body, eight inches of the hardest metal known to man.  Leela mounts Bender, straddling his cock with her powerful, massive legs, then lowers her pussy onto him.

Leela begins riding his shaft, bucking up and down as her powerful body pulses and flexes with her massive muscle bulk.

Leela: "OH YES!!!"

Bender: "Let me turn on some vibration, baby..."

Bender's cock starts to vibrate noisily, and Leela rides it even harder.  After 30 seconds, she lets out a scream as a massive orgasm racks her body.  Her powerful pussy squeezes down on Bender's titanium cock, crushing it.

Bender: "HEY!"

Leela: "Oops sorry, I guess I don't know my own strength!"

Leela dismounts Bender, his titanium cock is completely mangled.

Bender: "Great, now I have to get a new one."

Leela: "Just send me the bill, big boy.  We'll do that again some time.  Now leave me, I have to pump some more iron."

Bender (muttering): "Stupid muscle headed female..."

Bender leaves the apartment.

Scene 4:

Leela continues to pump iron, this time doing bicep curls with the 2000lb barbell.  Her arms explode in size, growing bigger than ever.  Her body is even more massive than when Bender left.

The doorbell chimes.

Leela walks to the door and opens it.  Amy is there with a house plant.

Amy: "Leela, I thought you might like this..."

Amy gasps.

Amy: "SHPLEE!  LEELA!  Your BODY!"

Amy drops the houseplant onto the floor with a crash.

Amy: "You're... you're... HUGE!!"

Leela takes the rubber band out of her hair, shakes it out and lets it flow over her broad shoulders and massive traps.   She then begins sexily flexing for Amy, showing off her massively muscular physique.

Leela: "So... what do you think of my new musclebound body, Amy?"

Amy: "They're so... so... SEXY!  Oh my god, I want to fuck your muscles!"

Amy starts caressing and kissing and licking every one of Leela's huge muscles while rubbing her body against her, frantically worshipping the muscle goddess.

Leela's panties are sopping wet now.  She gently picks Amy up and begins kissing her passionately as Amy feels Leela's gigantic biceps.

They break their passionate kiss, and Leela leans in to whisper into Amy's right ear.

Leela picks Amy up and holds her close as Amy caresses Leela's striated, massive pectoral muscles.

Leela: "I want to fuck you, Amy... with my enormous bicep!"

Amy (gasping): "YES!!"

Leela tears off all of Amy's clothing, then picks her up off the ground with her left hand and places her on her flexed right bicep.  She then starts to flex it up and down and rotating her wrist making the bicep move back and forth, while Amy's pussy grinds against it. 

Amy: "Shit, I'm fucking your bicep!  Or is your bicep fucking me?  Who cares, flex it huge for me you hot sexy musclebabe!  Oh my god that feels so GOOOOD!"

Amy rides Leela's huge bicep hard.  Before long Amy is screaming in orgasmic pleasure as she cums all over Leela's massive peaked bicep.

Leela gently sets Amy down, then returns to posing and flexing in the mirror, lustfully admiring her musclebound body while Amy stands behind her and runs her hands all over Leela's body.  Amy lovingly cups Leela's muscletits, squeezing the hard nipples, caressing Leela's huge pumped up biceps, doorway-wide lats and shoulders, down to her tiny, tiny waist, then wraps her arms (almost!) around one of Leela's massive thighs and hugs it.

Amy: "Leela, I LOVE your new body!"

Leela: "Me too, Amy, me too... but I wonder..."

Amy: "I wish I could get big and musclebound like you, Leela, you're so fucking hot!"

Leela smiles seductively at Amy.

Leela: "I was just thinking the same thing, baby..."

Leela takes Amy's hand and gently leads her into the kitchen.

Leela: "Time to get jacked up!"

Leela and Amy both start popping entire bottles of steroid pills into their mouths and injecting each other with vial after vial of the liquid steroids.

Leela: "There, that should do it.  You're going to need a super-concentrated dose of steroids to get your muscles growing right away, and I know only one place to get that."

Amy: "Where?"

Leela takes Amy into her massive arms and pulls her close.

Leela (whispering): "I want you to eat my muscular pussy, Amy, fuck me with that hot tongue..."

Amy nods enthusiastically and kneels before Leela, pulling Leela's panties down.  They're too small to fit over her massive quads, so Leela simply rips them off and tosses them aside.  Amy then plunges her mouth onto Leela's sopping-wet pussy and starts licking and sucking on it.  Leela's clit is engorged and three inches long now, and Amy sucks on it like a mini cock.  Before long, Leela begins to orgasm, and grabs Amy's head, holding it against her pussy as she begins to cum.

Leela: "Drink it all, baby!  Drink all of my muscle cum!"

Leela's entire body shudders with orgasmic force as she cums over and over, with Amy gulping down every last drop of her pussy juice.

Amy stands up, wipes her mouth on her sleeve and staggers a bit.

Amy: "Oh shit... I think... I think it's... OH GOD!"

Amy gasps as every muscle in her body begins to balloon in size with rock-solid muscle mass.  Her pink sweatshirt is quickly shredded as her arms, legs and chest explode in size.  Her bikini top and bottom stretch to the breaking point.  She looks to have just packed on 200lbs of pure muscle.  As she begins flexing her huge biceps and licking them sensuously, Leela is adding a dozen more weight plates to her bicep curl barbell.

Leela: "There, that ought to do it.  Now let's see how much bigger my muscles can grow."

Amy continues to flex and lick her massive pecs and biceps as she watches Leela.

Leela grips the bar tight, grimaces then begins to slowly curl the 8000lb barbell.  Her biceps, quads, back, every muscle in her body begins to grow even more massive with each curl.  Faster and faster she curls it, until she pauses, grips it with a single hand, and starts doing one-arm bicep curls with the same weight.

Amy starts masturbating furiously in front of Leela, incredibly turned on by the purple-haired muscle goddess' incredible strength and growing muscles.

After 20 reps with each arm, Leela racks the weight and turns to look at her massively pumped-up physique in the mirror.  Her body has packed on five times the amount of muscle mass she had just a few moments ago.  As she begins flexing, the hulking 300lb muscle-packed Amy comes up behind her and starts kissing and licking Leela's muscles.  Leela's biceps and shoulders are as big as basketballs, her traps are touching her ears, her back is four times as wide as her waist, and her thighs and three times the size of her waist.  Her pecs are so huge they hide her bull neck, touching her chin, 18 inches thick.  Veins and striations cover her sweaty, massively muscular body.

Amy: "My god Leela, I had no idea you could get so huge!"

Leela: "Neither did I, fuck!"

Amy: "See how much you weigh now!"

Leela, nodding, steps on the scale.  The readout says 1245lbs.

Leela and Amy, simultanously: "Damn!"

Narrator: "Stay tuned for more... Tales... of... Interest!"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Futurama: Anthology of Interest 3
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 09:53:39 pm »
Incredibly well written story right here, is this your own writing? If so, I really hope you write more because this story was just awesome, your muscle and strength description were near the quality of some of the top authors of this genre. I wish I could k+ you more than once an hour, because this story deserves it.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 12:59:07 am »
I am the original author, yes.  Stories that I've written seem to just come in a flood all at once, with very little editing later.  Unfortunately they're also few and far between. :(  But any time I get inspired, I try to write about it and see where it takes me.  Thanks for the kind words! :D

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 03:40:12 pm »
ATTENTION!

THE IMAGES BELOW show the result of not choosing
the *FAMILY-SAFE* option during the upload process.  They are displayed along with
GRAPHIC SEX ADS so you have been warned.  ALL IMAGES posted after JAN 2016
MUST HAVE THAT FUNCTION ACTIVATED!

Offline onlymysoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 07:01:00 pm »
One of my favorite episodes now!  Was very happy to finally get a Leela muscle-growth episode out of Groening.  Would have preferred my script, but what can ya do. ;)

P3D0975

#FANfiction: *He-Man & TMOTU* [Dark-1-75 = P3D0975] Teela's Conquest #WIP
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 09:42:55 am »
This is a story that I've been working on for d|A...

Teela’s Conquest
by Dark-1-75
Based on characters from the cartoon “He-Man and the Masters of the Universe”
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

-He-Man, Battle-Cat and Man-At-Arms, and Orko are away on a dangerous mission on Etheria. Teela's upset that her father ordered her to stay at the palace.

-Zodac telepathically warns Teela that the Starseed is back on Eternia in the Crystal Sea, and that Skeletor is hot on its trail.

- Instead of waiting for He-Man, Battle-Cat, Man-At-Arms, and Orko to return, Teela goes off in the Wind Raider by herself to try to either stop Skeletor from getting the Starseed, or beat him to it. She first stops at the Widget's fortress to get some Coridite to use as a weapon against Skeletor, and his crew.

-Teela encounters Mer-Man at the Crystal Sea. Teela’s ready for battle, but Mer-Man, realizing that Skeletor’s plans for Eternia, and the universe don’t include him tells Teela where to find a magical whirlpool that will transport her to the Starseed’s location.

-Teela flies over to the magical whirlpool in the Wind Raider. She stops the Wind Raider high above the whirlpool and sets it on autopilot.

-Teela dives down into the whirlpool. The Wind Raider safely lands on the ground near the whirlpool.

-The whirlpool (in waterslide fashion) transports Teela to the cave where the Starseed is located. She silently lands just within a few feet from Skeletor, and the Evil warriors.

-Teela uses a flash ball to blind Beast-Man, Evil-Lyn, and Trap-Jaw, and Skeletor.

-Teela flips up, and over the evil warriors, landing right behind the Starseed. She grabs the Starseed before Skeletor has a chance to reach it. Just as the power of the Starseed tempted He-Man to become evil, it does the same to Teela.

-Skeletor tries to convince Teela to join him and together they can rule the entire universe, seducing her with thoughts of ultimate power, and bending all of the universe to her will.
-Teela gives in to the Starseed's power as Skeletor entices her with thoughts of ultimate power over Eternia, and the entire universe, and gaining the power inside of the walls of Castle Grayskull. Teela begins to agree with Skeletor about having all of that power, and ruling the universe, but she decides to keep the power for herself!!! She talks about being tired of being nothing more than an overrated nanny to a lazy, cowardly, idiotic excuse of a prince and how she is meant for greatness!! She then gives Skeletor a very scathing, very powerful “reason-why-you-suck” speech about Skeletor's constant failures to take over Eternia, and to rule the universe, how he's constantly defeated by He-Man, yet he always gets away!! How the laws of Eternia are truly ineffective against the likes of him. That King Randor, and He-Man will always show him compassion, but her true feelings, her darker emotions fueled by rage, and hatred begin to boil over, and those emotions tell her that Eternia and the entire universe will be better off without Skeletor, and the likes of him, and that He-Man is weak, because he doesn't have the strength to do what truly needs to be done!!! She then says "And you know what Skeletor: He-Man may value your life, BUT I AM NOT HE-MAN!!!"

-Teela holds the Starseed up over her head (just as Prince Adam does with the Sword of Power), and commands it to give her all of its power to transform her into the most powerful being in the entire galaxy.

-Lightning strikes the Starseed. The Starseed turns into pure energy, and it begins to engulf Teela's body.

-Teela's body starts to double, and triple in size. Her skin turns violet, her eyes are glowing yellow and her top starts to stretch due to the growing, and swelling of her bosom, and then her top tears apart at the seams. Her butt starts to grow bigger, and more shapely, and muscular. Her short red hair turns long, and black with violet streaks as she removes her tiara, and her nails are now long, and black.

-Teela's biceps start to grow bigger, and more powerful, causing her armbands to break apart, and then the muscles in her legs grow bigger, stronger and more muscular. Her entire outfit completely tears apart, and her feet completely tear out of her boots, leaving her in her new, muscular, purple-skinned birthday suit.

-Skeletor fires a beam of energy at the newly transformed Teela. The energy beam does absolutely nothing to Teela. With one blow, Teela sends Skeletor crashing into a wall. Teela grabs Skeletor's havok staff.

-Teela busts out of the cave (Incredible Hulk-style), and traps Skeletor and his cronies. Teela slams her fists down on the ground, causing an earth tremor, and causing a cave-in on Skeletor and his minions, destroying them.

-Teela walks over to a lake, and stares at the reflection of her new, more powerful body. She realizes that her life as the captain of the royal guard, and as a heroic warrior are over!! Teela throws Skeletor's havok staff to the ground, smashing it into pieces.

-Magic seeps out from the havok staff, and surrounds Teela's body, and creates a sexy black one piece halter top, bikini-like armor. On her chest is a breast-plate symbol that's similar to Skeletor's.

-Teela takes the Coridite, and holds it up in her hands. The Coridite turns into a breast-plate symbol exactly like hers. She places it on her chest, and its awesome energy infuses Teela with power.

-The former heroic warrior, and captain of the royal guard flexes her huge, powerful biceps, and yells out in a booming voice "I am Tee-Lor, mistress of evil, and destruction, and soon, all of Eternia, and the universe itself will belong to me!!!" (Laughs maniacally)!!!

-Tee-Lor (in a Hulk-like fashion) leaps into the air, and sets her sites on conquering the universe by first doing the one thing that Skeletor has failed to do time in, and time out-take over Castle Grayskull!!! End of Part 1.

P3D0975

Teela's Conquest Part 2
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 02:42:27 am »
Here's Part 2 of my story "Teela's Conquest".

Teela’s Conquest Part 2
By Dark-1-75

-It’s a balmy, summer morning on the planet Eternia. In the middle of the Crystal Sea, on a secluded island, near a waterfall, Teela slowly rises up out of the warm sea waters in her human form, completely naked.
-Teela notices that she is in her birthday suit, but isn’t fazed by it, or even slightly embarrassed. She looks down at her body, and notices she has about 90lbs. more muscle mass. She stares at her stomach, noticing that she now has an 8-pack. She flexes her biceps, and her pectoral muscles. “Wow!  Where did these come from?” she says.
-Teela then remembers the Starseed, gaining the Starseed’s power, becoming Tee-Lor and destroying Skeletor, and his minions. Teela feels absolutely no remorse for her actions!! Teela thinks, “I can still feel the power inside of me, and in my human form, I can get inside Castle Grayskull, and take all of its powers without raising anyone’s suspicions”!!
-Teela notices a huge boulder that’s sure to weigh 200lbs. She lifts it up over her head, and hurls it into the sea. While flexing her biceps, Teela thinks, “I have some residual strength as Teela. In my human form, I can throw boulders, but as Tee-Lor, I can level mountains”!!!
-Teela begins to run to the other side of the island. Faster, and faster she runs. She jumps up at least 50 feet high into the air, and performs a perfect dive into the sea. Within seconds, she swims back over to the other side of the island. Teela walks up onto shore. Water drips from her naked body.
-Mer-Man walks up to Teela. He stares at her nervously. Teela catches Mer-Man’s gaze. “What’s wrong, Mer-Man?” “You’ve never seen a woman before”?
“Don’t tease me” sneers Mer-Man “Why are you in the all together?” “It doesn’t seem like you at all”!
“That goes to show how much you know about me” says Teela. “It’s such a nice, warm day, I just felt like going for a relaxing swim”.
Teela’s relaxed gaze suddenly becomes very serious, as she forms a very mean, and menacing scowl.   “Now, Mer-Man, no one can know about what happened to Skeletor” she growls. Her voice now has a more sultry lilt to it.
“O-o-o-o-of course” stammers a frightened Mer-Man. “What is your command”?
-Teela gives Mer-Man a communicator. She sets the communicator on a special frequency. “Here, take this communicator” she says. “I will contact you with further instructions”.
“I will do as you command” says Mer-Man. Mer-Man swims off, leaving Teela behind on the island.
Teela smiles wickedly, as the voice of Tee-Lor, mistress of evil, and destruction, inside of Teela’s mind says, “That fish-faced fool! He has absolutely no idea that he, and the rest of those idiots are doomed”!
-Teela breaks into a run, and sprints back to the other side of the island. She launches herself 80 ft. high up into the air, and dives straight down into the sea.
-Teela begins to swim back to shore. Her curvaceously muscular legs begin to pump, harder, and harder, as she swims faster, and faster. In less than a minute, Teela finds herself back on the mainland.
-Teela finds a secluded area away from the general public. She holds her hands high up in the air. A blinding flash of magic surrounds her body, and within seconds, her captains’ uniform covers her body.
-Teela pushes a button on a remote control. Second later, the Wind Raider lands right in front of her. She hops into the Wind Raider, and flies back to the Palace of Eternia.
-Teela goes to the communications room, where she meets Clamp Champ, the heroic master of capture, who serves as the Royal bodyguard to King Randor, and Queen Marlena, and is the only Black heroic warrior who fights alongside of He-Man.
“Hello, captain Teela” says Clamp Champ. “You’ve been gone for a while.” “Where have you been”?
“I’ve been out training” says Teela. “What’s been going on around here”?
“Everything has been pretty quiet”, says Clamp Champ “Also, I’ve just got word from your father”. “He said that he, Prince Adam, Cringer and Orko are going to be on Etheria for another 3 weeks”. “He said that they’re close to ending the Horde’s rule over Etheria”.
“That’s wonderful”, says Teela, realizing that she can now put her plans to rule all of Eternia, and the universe in motion. Teela asks, “What about the king, and queen”?
“They’re on Phantos working on a trading, and barter treaty with Queen Elmora” says Clamp Champ. “They’ll be back around the same time as Man-At-Arms, and the others”. “So, until then, it’s just you, and me”. “But, I’ve got things under control here”.
“Very good” chimes Teela. “I’m going back out for some training, and swimming in the Crystal Sea”. “I’ll be back late tonight.”
 “See you later, Teela” says Clamp Champ “Be careful, and call me on the communicator if you need me”!
“You’ve got it”, says Teela.
-Teela leaves the communications room. Clamp Champ turns his attentions back to the security monitor.
-Teela breaks into a sprint, and runs back to the hangar bay. She hops into the Wind Raider, and blasts off into the air.
-Once in the air, Teela pulls out her communicator. She tunes the communicator to its special frequency. “Teela, calling Mer-Man.” “Come in, Mer-Man” she says, as she speaks into the communicator.
“Mer-Man here.” “Go ahead”, he replies over the communicator.
“How did Skeletor find out about the Starseed in the first place?” asks Teela
“He was contacted by Anghast in the Realm of Evil” explains Mer-Man. “Skeletor freed Anghast, and Anghast attacked Zodac, and transported the Starseed back here to Eternia”. “Anghast told Skeletor that he found the Scepter of Evil within the Realm of Evil.” “Skeletor was going to transport himself to the Realm of Evil to retrieve the scepter, after he got the Starseed”.
“The Scepter of Evil”, says Teela. “What’s that”?
“Many of us thought it was just a myth” says Mer-Man over the communicator. “But, it’s said that the scepter can amplify the power within a dark warrior, and can turn anyone into a monster.” “You have to open up the tip of the scepter, and say: Behold the Power of Darkness”! “Skeletor was going to use the scepter to finally destroy He-Man”.
-A deliciously evil plan begins to form in Teela’s/Tee-Lor’s mind.
“Gather the rest of Skeletor’s warriors to Snake Mountain.” Teela says. “I will join you later”.
“Your command is my wish” says Mer-Man “Mer-Man out”.
-Later on that night, Teela flies to a secluded spot located on the outskirts of Snake Mountain. She lands within a safe distance from Snake Mountain.
-Teela programs her Wind Raider to automatically return to the Palace of Eternia. The Wind Raider flies off into the air. Teela jogs the rest of the way to Snake Mountain on foot.
-Inside of the main hall of Snake Mountain, Mer-Man, and the rest of Skeletor’s evil warriors await their commands. Among them are Whiplash, Clawful, Webstor, Icer, Kobra Khan, Two Bad, Spikor, Panthor, Ninjor, and Count Marzo.
-Teela reaches Snake Mountain. She stands at the foot of Snake Mountain, ready to put her nefarious plot into action. She pulls out her communicator, and contacts Mer-Man. “Mer-Man, have you done as I’ve asked?” she asks
“Everyone’s here as you’ve commanded” Mer-Man says over the communicator. “I told everyone that Skeletor is in another dimension, trying to take over a peaceful planet”. “They suspect nothing”.
“Good” says Teela. “You’ve done well, Mer-Man”. “The time has now come for you to be rewarded”.
-Teela throws her communicator down to the ground, smashing it and begins to tense up her entire body as she concentrates on the power of the Starseed-power that she possesses.
-Amid the dark, and foreboding, lightning filled night sky, Teela's body once again starts to double, and triple in size. Her skin turns violet, her eyes glow bright yellow and her top starts to stretch due to the growing, and swelling of her bosom, and then her top tears apart at the seams. Her butt starts to grow bigger, and more shapely, and muscular. Her short red hair turns long, and black with violet streaks as she removes her tiara, and her nails turn long, and black.

-Teela flexes her biceps as they start to grow bigger, stronger and more powerful, causing her armbands to break apart. The muscles in her legs grow bigger, stronger and more muscular. Her entire outfit completely tears apart, and her feet completely tear out of her boots, leaving her in her new, muscular, purple-skinned birthday suit.
-Dark magic swirls around Teela’s body, and creates the sexy black one piece halter top, bikini-like armor. On her chest is the Coridite breast-plate symbol, similar to Skeletor's. Where once stood Teela, the captain of the Royal Guard, now stands Tee-Lor, the super-powerful, musclebound overlord of evil, and destruction.
“RRRAAAARRGH” Tee-Lor roars “Now, it’s time for me to have some fun!”
-Tee-Lor enters Snake Mountain through the secret entrance behind the waterfall. She makes her way over to the electrical generator room.
-Tee-Lor using her incredible strength begins to smash the generators, sending Snake Mountain into complete darkness, and chaos.
-Mer-Man, and the other evil warriors fumble around in the dark as they try to make their way through Snake Mountain.
-The evil warriors, led by Tri-Klops make their way into the armory. Tri-Klops finds the emergency generator, and activates it, illuminating Snake Mountain.
-The evil warriors turn to see Tee-Lor standing in the middle of the room. Her rippling muscles bulging with incredible strength.
“Mer-Man, we’ve got to get rid of her” says Tri-Klops “Skeletor doesn’t stand for intruders”!
Mer-Man replies “Skeletor has been destroyed”! “Meet Tee-Lor, our new lord, and mistress”!
-Mer-Man slowly approaches Tee-Lor, drops down to his knees, and bows his head. Tee-Lor gently places her hand on Mer-Man’s shoulder, and then suddenly grabs him by the throat. She lifts him up by his throat with one hand, and squeezes his throat, choking him.
“I AM NOT YOUR MISTRESS, YOU FISH-FACED CRETIN!” Tee-Lor growls. “I AM YOUR DESTRUCTION”!
-With a single mighty blow, Tee-Lor send Mer-Man flying into a wall, killing him instantly. The remaining evil warriors look on in shock, and utter terror.
“Stop her, in the name of Skeletor” yells Tri-Klops.
- Whiplash, Clawful, Webstor, Icer, Kobra Khan, Two Bad, Spikor, and Ninjor try to subdue Tee-Lor by piling up on her. But Tee-Lor, using her immense strength, shoves them all off of her.
-Icer raises his hands. Cold, icy wind blows from his hands at Tee-Lor, freezing her in a block of ice. Tee-Lor busts out of her frigid prison. She grabs Icer by his throat. Purple flame fills her body, as her grip tightens around Icer’s neck. Tee-Lor’s flaming body melts Icer down into nothingness. 
-Tri-Klops, Kobra Khan, Webstor, and Clawful armed in Skeletor’s drilling machine, drives towards Tee-Lor, trying to drill her down with it. Tee-Lor bends the drill, and then lift the drill high up over her shoulders. She throws the drilling machine through Snake Mountain, sending it crashing down to the ground. The drilling machine explodes in a fiery ball of flame, killing the evil warriors.
-Tee-Lor sets her sights on Count Marzo! Count Marzo quickly uses his magic to transport himself out of Snake Mountain.
-Scared for his life, Count Marzo begins to run away from Snake Mountain. As he’s running, he looks over at the fiery wreckage of Skeletor’s drilling machine.
-Count Marzo starts to break back into a sprint, but at that moment, he runs directly into Tee-Lor. His head running directly into her bosom.
-Tee-Lor grabs Count Marzo by the back of his neck.
“I’m going to give you one chance to live” threatens Tee-Lor. “You’re going to open a portal to the Realm of Evil”. “Do as I tell you, and I’ll let you go”.
“All right, all right!” “I’ll do whatever you say” replies a fearful Count Marzo.
-Count Marzo raises his hands up. Magic flies from his hands, and creates a red portal that leads to the Realm of Evil.
“There, I’ve done ask you’ve asked” says Count Marzo. “Now, you have to let me go”!
“You’ve done well, Count Marzo” says Tee-Lor. “I will let you go-“
-At that moment, Tee-Lor breathes a purple flame from her mouth, setting Count Marzo ablaze, and turning him into a pile of ashes.
“-to oblivion!” Tee-Lor sneers wickedly.
-Suddenly, Tee-Lor’s body starts to grow even bigger, transforming her into a titan of incredible power. She walks back to Snake Mountain, and begins to smash the evil headquarters over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, until there’s nothing left except for a pile of rubble, and the lifeless bodies of the remaining evil warriors.
“ANGHAST” Tee-Lor bellows to the heavens “I AM COMING TO DESTROY YOU”!
-Tee-Lor enters the portal, ready to destroy Anghast, and become the mightiest force of evil in the universe. A force that no one, not even He-Man, can stop from ruling the entire galaxy!

END OF PART 2

P3D0975

Re: Teela's Conquest Part 2
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 06:39:02 pm »
Now, I need the readers opinion: Should I turn Teela back to Good? Or should she stay Evil?

I say good, because she's a good character anyway. It doesn't make sense for her to be evil out of the blue like that. Prince Adam didn't turn evil when he became He-Man, did he? No. So why should she?

Well, in Part 1 of my story, Teela becomes the evil, super powerful Tee-Lor from gaining the Starseed!!! In the original "He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe" cartoon "The Search", He-Man, Battle-Cat, and Orko have to stop Skeletor from getting the Starseed!!!

The Starseed has the power to give anyone holding it anything from just speaking it to the Starseed. But, there is one catch: The Sorceress warns He-Man that the Starseed will tempt any mortal that holds it to do evil.

He-Man gets the Starseed before Skeletor with a little help from Orko, who also held the Starseed, but was unaffected by it (probably because Orko is a creature of magic, not a mortal).

He-Man was tempted by the power of the Starseed, and by Skeletor, but the Sorceress psychically reminded He-Man of the Starseed's power, and of his virtue. That allows He-Man to resist the power of the Starseed.

But, with my story, Teela gets the Starseeed, and is tempted by both it, and Skeletor, and it ends up blowing up in Skeletor's face, and costs him his life!!! That's why I'm wondering if I should either turn her back to good, or keep her evil.

Then again, after destroying Skeletor, and his minions, there's not much good to go back to!!!

If you already knew what you were going to do then why did you even ask?

It's always good to get a 2nd, or a 3rd opinion!!!  :D

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Teela's Conquest Part 2
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 09:35:56 pm »
Well, depends, I would like to see her overpower He-Man, but I think she could do it as a good girl in a friendly arm-wrestle, but then again, I do love it when superior muscle women like to really taunt others about their superior athleticism and strength, that seems more like a tendency belonging to a bad girl. Either way you go, I'll be looking forward to seeing what else Teela is capable of. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

P3D0975

Teela's Conquest Part 3
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 08:52:19 pm »
Sorry. I'm still having issues with formatting!!! But, format issues aside...

Teela’s Conquest Part 3
by Dark-1-75

-A red portal opens up inside of a temple in the Realm of Evil. Out walks Teela, the former captain of the royal guard at the palace of Eternia, now a rogue warrior who carries within her a dark, alter-ego Tee-Lor, mistress of evil, and destruction.
-Teela is wearing a tan robe. She sits down Indian-style in the middle of the pyramid, and begins to meditate.
-An eerie voice resonates throughout the temple.
“I am the spirit of Daakorr, warlord demon of the Realm of Evil” the eerie voice says. “Why have you sought out my temple”?
Teela replies “I seek to destroy Anghast as part of my quest to become the most powerful force in the universe”.
-The temple starts to vibrate with unusual energy.
“Anghast destroyed me to become the ruler of this realm” cried out the voice of Daakorr. “He and his followers are pathetic!” “Yet, I sense a dark, and powerful force within you”. “To destroy Anghast, you must first survive The Trial”.
“What is The Trial?” asks Teela.
Daakorr voice echoes “The Trial is reserved for only the greatest of dark warriors”. “You must defeat the demon called Drakkon.” “When you defeat the demon, you will then face Anghast”. “If you are defeated, you will be banished to the Realm of Demons-forever”!
Teela’s gaze turns into a serious, menacing scowl “I accept the challenge” says Teela.
-Suddenly, red light surrounds Teela, which causes her to disappear in a flash.
-Teela is transported to a dark, and lush jungle in the middle of the Realm of Evil. Teela notices an army of goblins marching ahead of her.
-Teela removes her robe, revealing her new uniform, a red, and black version of her captains’ uniform, without the armbands, or wristbands. She flexes her biceps as she prepares to attack.
“Why do you seek to destroy Anghast”? echoes the voice of Daakorr inside of Teela’s mind. “I’ve always thought that being like you, and He-Man seek to thwart, and redeem those who are evil.”
-Teela snarls “I no longer have need of any kind of restrictions”. “Animals in the jungle are defined by their predatory nature, and the notion of good, and evil, is nothing more than a restriction for those who wish to possess true power.”
The voice of Daakorr asks “So, you believe yourself to be nothing more than an animal”?
Teela replies “No, I am no mere animal”. She hits a crab pose, causing her outfit to stretch. “I am rage, hatred, and dark power unrestricted by morals, and some pathetic ‘code of honor’”!
“When it comes down to it, I’ve chosen to be the aggressor, and the conqueror.” “Beings like Skeletor deserve to be destroyed, and so does Anghast.” “Wasting effort on petty schemes that are time and time again thwarted by He-Man”! “Which is why I destroyed Skeletor, and his pathetic minions, and now Anghast is next”! “And once I’m done here, I will conquer Castle Grayskull, and no one can stand in my way, not even the so-called ‘most powerful man in the universe’-He-Man!”
“Then focus on the dark power within you” echoes the voice of Daakorr. “The demon Drakkon has the strength of a million mortal men”!
“Super Strength? HA” laughs Teela. “I’ll show Drakkon Superior Strength”!!
-Teela leaps up high into the trees. She begins to swing Tarzan-like through the jungle. She flips, and somersaults her way through the treetops, until she comes across an army of Anghast’s goblin soldiers.
-Teela lands silently on the ground, several yards away from the army, ready for a major battle.
-Anghast’s goblin soldiers continue to march through the jungle. Teela charges towards the goblin armada, running as swiftly as the blowing wind. She launches herself high up into the air, performing a perfect somersault, and lands right in front of the goblin armada.
“Woman, step aside-or be destroyed” says the goblin leader.
“I walk where I want to, and it’s all of you who will be destroyed” says Teela!!!
-And the battle is on! Teela sprints towards the goblin army, and proceeds to bombard them with a series of aerial attacks, somersaults, and martial arts attacks, throwing the army completely off base.
-The goblin leader charges towards Teela with a long, pointed spear. Teela sidesteps his attack, and trips him with a single leg takedown. She grabs the spear, and snaps it in 2 with her bare hands.
-A goblin soldier tries to ambush Teela from behind. Teela backflips up over the goblin, grabs his sword, and stabs him with it, killing him instantly.
-Moving as fast as a hurricane, and 10 times as deadly, and using her martial arts skills, and the goblin’s sword, Teela proceeds to cut a swath through the entire army, leaving in her wake a slew of dead, bloodied goblins.
-Teela stands on top of the goblin corpses. She drives the sword down into the ground, clenches her fists, and raises her arms up in the air, flexing her biceps.
-Suddenly, the ground starts to rumble, and shake. A gigantic shadow blankets the jungle.
-The demon known as Drakkon stomps through the jungle, leaving devastation in his wake. Drakkon the demon towers over the tall trees of the jungle. His muscular body is onyx black, and his head resembles that of a dragon. He looks down at Teela, noticing that she has slain Anghast’s army. On top of a nearby temple, Anghast looks on, eager to watch the outcome of the upcoming battle.
“SO, YOU’VE MANAGED TO DEFEAT, AND DESTROY THOSE PATHETIC SOLDIERS” says Drakkon in a booming voice. “WELL, NOW YOUR QUEST IS AT AN END-LITTLE GIRL”.
“LITTLE GIRL”? shouts an enraged Teela. “I’LL SHOW YOU, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MONSTER”!!
-And that’s when it happened! Teela’s body begins to tense up. Her eyes turn yellow, her skin turns purple, and her short red hair becomes long, and black, with violet streaks. Teela’s body starts to grow bigger, and more muscular, ripping out of her outfit. Her body starts to grow bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until her purple, naked, musclebound body is as tall as Drakkon.
-Dark magic swirls around Teela’s body, and creates the sexy, black, one piece halter-top, bikini-like armor. On her chest is the Coridite breast-plate symbol, similar to Skeletor’s. Where once stood Teela, the former captain of the Royal Guard, now stands Tee-Lor, the super powerful, muscular overlord of evil, and destruction.
-Tee-Lor belts out a huge, planet-shattering roar.
“YOUR POWER IS NOTHING TO ME!! NOW, I WILL DESTROY YOU, AND YOUR PATHETIC MASTER!!”
-And the battle is on! Drakkon throws the first blow at Tee-Lor. The blow echoes, and reverberates across the land, but doesn’t come close to hurting Tee-Lor.
-Tee-Lor fires back with a blow to Drakkon. The blow echoes, and reverberates across the land, and stuns Drakkon.
-Drakkon, and Tee-Lor lock hands in a test of strength. Jungle vines grow, and wrap themselves around Tee-Lor’s body, causing her to drop to her knees. For several minutes, it seems as if Drakkon is close to defeating Tee-Lor.
-Suddenly, Anghast pulls out the Scepter of Evil. From the top of the temple, he opens up the tip of the scepter, and points it at Tee-Lor, thinking that it will destroy her.
“BEHOLD THE POWER OF DARKNESS” screams Anghast.
-The scepter shoots out a beam of dark energy aimed directly at Tee-Lor’s chest. The beam hits Tee-Lor’s Coridite chest plate, causing it to glow.
“Anghast, what are you doing”? yells Drakkon, still locked in a test of strength with Tee-Lor.
“The power of the Scepter of Evil will destroy her” yells Anghast.
-However, Anghast has no clue as to how wrong he truly is! The Coridite chest plate absorbs the dark energy of the Scepter of Evil. The power of the Scepter of Evil energizes Tee-Lor’s body, causing her muscles to grow even bigger, and stronger. Her veins turn dark purple, as her growing muscles cause her to break the vines that are wrapped around her body.
-Still locked in a test of strength with Drakkon, Tee-Lor slowly rises to her feet, and begins to completely overpower Drakkon, forcing him to his knees. She lifts Drakkon up in a gorilla press position, and hurls him halfway across the Realm of Evil.

“RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRR” yells Tee-Lor, belting out a monstrous roar! She beats on her massively muscular chest like King Kong!!
-Drakkon gets back to his feet. He stares at Tee-Lor in fear. The size of her musclebound body is now 5 times bigger than Drakkon’s.
-Tee-Lor charges towards Drakkon, and proceeds to devastate him with a series of left, and right hooks to his face, and his body.
-Anghast magically creates a mace for Drakkon, which appears in his hand. He swings it at Tee-Lor twice, and misses both times. Drakkon swings a 3rd time. Tee-Lor catches the mace, and with her bare hands, crushes it as if it were made of aluminum foil!!
-Tee-Lor grabs Drakkon by his throat, and lifts him up off of his feet. She proceeds to squeeze, and squeeze, and squeeze the life out of Drakkon. Drakkon desperately tries to break her grip, but all of his strength has been thoroughly drained.   
-Drakkon’s legs shakes wildly as Tee-Lor continues to choke the life out of him, until finally-“SNAP”!! Tee-Lor breaks Drakkon’s neck. Drakkon’s lifeless corpse falls to the ground.
-Tee-Lor walks over to the temple. Anghast, still on top of the temple, tries to stand his ground against the muscular female behemoth.
“STOP” yells Anghast. “I command you”!! “Accept me as your new lord, and master”!!
-Tee-Lor looks down at Anghast as if she is looking at a gnat. She raises her arms up over her head.
“TEE-LOR-CRUSH”!!! Tee-Lor roars in the fashion of the Incredible Hulk.
-Tee-Lor brings her fists down onto the temple, smashing it, and Anghast. Anghast lays dead among the ruins of the temple.
“RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR” Tee-Lor roars as she flexes her pectorals, and biceps.
-Tee-Lor begins to shrink, her purple skin turns white, her long black with violet streaks hair becomes short, and red, instantaneously transforming back into her human form-Teela.
-Teela stands in the middle of the jungle naked. A short robe magically appears on her curvaceously muscular body.
“You have done very well” echoes the spirit of Daakorr. “You are now the most powerful force in the universe.” “I will now open a portal to anywhere in the universe you wish to go.”
“Send me back to Eternia” Teela demands. “It’s time for me to take my rightful place as ruler of Eternia, and the universe”.
“As you wish” echoes the spirit of Daakorr.
-A nearby lake starts to glow, as it turns into a portal. Teela spots a tall tree. She quickly climbs up the tree, and dives right into the portal.
-The portal sends Teela diving through Eternia’s sky, and into the waters of the Crystal Sea. Faster than a dolphin, and a mako shark, Teela swims to the secluded island which now serves as her base of operations. She rises up out of the waters, completely naked.
“Now that I’m back, it’s time for me to prepare myself to take over Eternia, Castle Grayskull, and the universe” echoes Tee-Lor inside of Teela’s mind.
-Teela spots a tall tree. She leaps up high in the air, and proceeds to do 1000 pull-ups from its branches. She then performs a series of gymnastics, and acrobatic moves with both virtual ease, and grace.
-Teela walks over to the lake. She stares at her reflection in the water. Her eyes start to glow bright yellow!
“NOW, ETERNIA, CASTLE GRAYSKULL, AND THE UNIVERSE WILL BE MINE (maniacal laughter)” Teela proclaims in Tee-Lor’s voice.

END OF PART 3

artful.dodger

#FANfiction: *Flintstones* Pebbles Gets Even [GBM]
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 01:50:05 pm »
Pebbles Gets Even
By GBM
7 year old Pebbles Flintstone takes on Bam Bam

Little Pebbles Flintstone ran into her room and threw herself onto her bed.
She had been trying to hold back her tears, but now that she had made it home,
she started crying.

"Why does Bam Bam have to be so mean?" She said out loud in between sobs.

Pebbles and Bam Bam had known each other since they were infants, and since
they lived next door and their parents were best friends, it was natural that
they would be playmates. With Bam Bam the strongest baby in the world as her
friend, she had always felt safe. But that had all changed. With both of them
now seven years old, they attended Bedrock Elementary together. But Bam Bam
had little interest in school. He had continued to get stronger, and was now
the strongest little boy in the world. He also had little time for a weakling
like Pebbles, and hung out at the city's biggest gym, lifting weights with the
biggest men around and building up his muscles. Today, when Pebbles suggested
they walk home together, he really let her have it.

"Now why would I want to hang around a weak little girly girl like you. I'm
heading to the gym to hang out with some real men! Why don't you just get
lost!" He then brought his fist up like he was going to hit her and she
cowered in fear.

Pebbles knew that they weren't playing together much anymore, but he didn't
have to be so cruel. She turned away from him and started running home, not
wanting him to see her cry. But Bam Bam knew better.

"Yeah, run home to your mommy, you big cry baby, see if I care!"

Rolling over onto her back, Pebbles looked up at the ceiling through tear
soaked eyes.

"Why does he get to be the strongest boy in the world? It's not fair!"

Just then, into her room popped the Great Gazoo, the alien that was sent to
monitor her Dad for a while, and could only be seen by him, his friend Barney,
and for some reason, Dino and her. He had left a long time ago, and she barely
remembered him.

"Why hello, Pebbles, its me, the Great Gazoo! I was flying past here and heard
the crying of an old friend. My goodness you are growing up to be one very
pretty girl."

The Great Gazoo was right. Pebbles was easily the prettiest girl in school,
with her little leopard print dress and beautiful red hair held into a
ponytail with a small bone. She was thin and a little over 3 feet tall.

"Gazoo, is it really you? I always thought you were a dream."

"No, I'm real alright, and I see that you aren't too happy about something.
You can tell me. Maybe I can help."

Pebbles sat up and wiped her eyes. Gazoo floated closer. "It's Bam Bam. We
used to be friends, but now all he ever does is go to the Bedrock Gym in
between being mean to me. Why does he get to be so strong? He always calls me
names. The other day he pushed me down and called me a weak little girl. Mom
told me to give him another chance, so I asked him to walk home today and all
he did was make fun of me and make me cry."

"My, my, that doesn't sound like the Bam Bam I knew." The Great Gazoo rubbed
his chin for a moment in thought. "There is something I can do though, if you
want."

"Sure Gazoo, that would be great!" Pebbles smiled for the first time since
talking to Bam Bam.

"How would you like to be as strong as Bam Bam, or even stronger?"

"Wow, that's cool! Can you do that? Can you give me big muscles too? He's
always flexing his arm and telling me to feel his strong muscle. Then he grabs
my arm and crushes down until it hurts."

"Hmm, a beautiful 7 year old cave girl with super strength and super big
muscles? I'll tell you what. I'll give you the ability to be as strong and as
big as you want. That way you can teach Bam Bam and all of his big friends a
lesson. Us little people need to stick together!" With that, Gazoo snapped his
fingers and shot little green sparks of energy into Pebbles.

"There, that out to do it."

"But Gazoo, I don't feel any different."

"Oh, but you will. Why don't you head down to the gym and see what happens.
Remember, all you need to do is think big and strong, and you will become big
and strong."

And with that, the Great Gazoo vanished.

Pebbles blinked her eyes. Was that all just a dream? She jumped off her bed
and looked around. Her dresser was against the wall. It was pretty heavy,
being made of stone and all. She walked over to it and placed her little hands
underneath it and thought about being strong enough to lift it. She then
pulled up, and to her surprise, the dresser was slowly being pushed airborne.
She did it! Placing the dresser back down, she looked back up.

"Thank you Gazoo!"

She let out a little giggle, and ran out of the house and headed for the gym.

Bam Bam had arrived at the gym and had walked out to the back area. The really
big guys lifted weights outside, and that's where he was headed. Waving to the
huge men there, he set his club down and walked over to a large set of weights
on the squat machine. The men all kept an eye on him. They knew he was the
strongest kid in the world, and he was stronger than any one of them. It was
best to stay on his good side.

Getting underneath the weight, he lifted it off the rack and held it overhead.
Smiling, since he knew everyone was watching him, Bam Bam brought the weight
down to his chest and pressed it back up several times. At seven years old, he
was only about 3 and half feet tall, but he was pressing weight that these big
men used for squatting. His muscles bulged from the effort, making him look
like a little bodybuilder. He kept this up for a while and then moved on to
other weights. The rest of the men went back to their own lifting. The little
boy didn't seem in the mood to challenge anyone today, and for that they were
grateful.

As Bam Bam moved over to some weights he planned to curl, Pebbles walked out
to the middle of the gym.

"Bam Bam Rubbles, I'm tired of being bullied by you! You get over here and say
you're sorry right now!" Pebbles knew he would never say he was sorry, and
that demanding he say it front of his lifting buddies would only embarrass him
and make him mad. Good! She was going to make him pay.

Bam Bam was a little surprised by this. Pebbles was always a big baby, needing
him to protect her all the time. He had grown tired of her and wanted to keep
getting stronger, so that nobody could tell him what to do.

"And what if I don't?"

All of the men had stopped lifting and were looking at Pebbles and Bam Bam.
Two little kids arguing with each other. When did they lose control of their
adult gym? This wasn't kindergarten.

Pebbles looked around. Every big man was looking at them. This was going to be
good. "Then I'll just have to beat you up until you do."

Bam Bam laughed, followed quickly by all the men. This only made Pebbles
madder.

"Ok, little girl, you've had this coming for a long time. The problem is, I
won't be there to save you."

"Bring it on little man!"

They both walked quickly to the middle of the gym. Circling each other for a
moment they stepped up to one another. Bam Bam put his hands on Pebbles
shoulders and Pebbles quickly did the same. Bam Bam smiled at Pebbles.

"Prepare for some pain little girl."

With that he squeezed his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. But Pebbles
was ready for this. She thought about being stronger, much stronger. She
wanted to be as strong as Bam Bam. Not only that, but she wanted some muscles
too. As he pressed down, he noticed that her shoulders felt meaty, like
someone had slipped some hard rubber under her skin. He also noticed that she
didn't crumble to the ground. Pebbles smiled at his surprised look. She could
feel his grip tightening, but just wished to get

stronger so that it didn't hurt. She put some muscle on her arms, inflating
them to the same size as Bam Bam's very impressive 16 inch biceps. She added
muscles to her thin legs, transforming them into thick masses of pulsating
power. Her chest and back expanded with each breath, straining her tiger skin
dress.

While Bam Bam continued to grind down, Pebbles simply held on to Bam Bam's
shoulders, not letting him move away. Both were grunting from the effort. Not
wanting to look like he was in trouble, Bam Bam decided to change tactics. He
brought up his right foot and slammed it into Pebbles' stomach. Pebbles gasped
from the blow and bent over slightly. That kick had enough power to crumble a
small building and yet Pebbles was still standing. Pebbles ground her teeth.
If she was mad before, this only made her madder. Wishing for more strength,
she also sent rock hard muscles down to her midsection. Underneath her dress
her flat stomach transformed into iron plated superdense abdominals.

Sensing that the first kick had knocked the wind out of her, Bam Bam wound up
and kicked her even harder. But this time his foot cracked hard on her
stomach, breaking some of his toes! He yelped in pain, released his grip on
her shoulders and fell on his behind. Pebbles was hardly satisfied.

"So you want to play rough, do you. Then let's play rough!" Her blood was
boiling over! In her rage she ripped her dress off her body and screamed a war
cry. Throwing the rags down, Pebbles looked at Bam Bam, who gasped. Her rage
had willed her to get stronger and stronger and her muscles were getting
bigger and bigger. Her thighs pushed forth with huge size and chiseled
definition. Her calves blew outward into two diamond shaped balls of power.
Her stomach was now a roadmap of titanium muscles, bigger than Bam Bam's and
more cut than any of the men watching. Her thin, scrawny torso was now a power
packed treasure chest. Her pectorals flexed outward, as big as mellons and as
hard as granite. Her back widened with thick slabs of dense muscle. The
shoulders he had a hard time grabbing pushed upward toward her ears. Her arms
expanded audibly with clenched fists held near her hips and biceps bulging
ominously outward like two cannon balls. Breathing heavily in her rage, she
was also oblivious to the fact that she was now standing there with only her
panties on.

"Now, get up!"

Bam Bam swallowed. How was this happening? He really didn't have time to think
about it. But she was right. He needed to send her a message and fast. Jumping
back to his feet he slammed his fist into her chest and was greeted with a
solid crack. That punch would have knocked out a Mastodon, but simply caused
Pebbles to take one small step back. She smiled back at him to signify that
the punch was all but useless. She then got stronger and poured some more
super muscle into her chest, expanding it out six more inches and making the
muscles stronger and stronger. Bam Bam pulled his left arm back and slammed an
even harder punch into her other breast. Another, even louder crunch
reverberated off the stone walls, along with a sharp crack. This time Pebbles
didn't even flinch, while Bam Bam pulled his arm back in pain. Pebbles hadn't
even taken one punch and Bam Bam had broken his foot and his wrist!

Knowing he couldn't let up, Bam Bam reared back again and send a punch toward
Pebbles beautiful face. This time Pebbles reacted. She grabbed his forearm
with her tiny hand and gripped it hard. She then grabbed his shorts and pulled
him overhead. Holding him there for a moment, she looked up at him.

"It's payback time!"

Standing on her tippy toes, Pebbles held him as high as possible, then slammed
him down on the ground with such force that the entire block shook. The solid
ground cracked around the prone Bam Bam. Pebbles looked down on him and
growled.

"Get up! I'm only getting started!"

Amazingly Bam Bam struggled to his feet. He was showing why he was the
strongest kid in the world. Until now, that is. Pebbles grabbed him by the
throat and held him in the air. Bam Bam struggled, but was still too woozy
from the slam onto the ground. Pebbles then tossed him high in the air and
flexed her right arm, waiting for him to come down. The huge cannon ball bicep
leapt to attention and then swelled forth, expanding to bowling ball size at
over 30 inches. She reared back and just before Bam Bam hit the ground she
laid a crushing blow into Bam Bam's face, breaking his nose, gushing forth
blood and sending him flying toward the back entrance of the gym, where he
skidded to a halt near his club. Pebbles was still breathing hard. And with
each breath she willed herself to become bigger and stronger. She wasn't going
to be the strongest kid in the world; she was going to be the strongest person
in the world. Times ten! A little seven year old cave-girl with the strength
of Titans and the muscles of a Tyrannosaurus!

Somehow, Bam Bam once again struggled to his feet and reached for his club.
Made of petrified wood and pressed in the fires of a volcano, it was one of
the strongest substances known to pre-historic man. Ignoring the pain, Bam Bam
pulled the club over his head and ran toward Pebbles.

Yelling out a battle cry, Bam Bam charged Pebbles and brought the club down
toward her head. But Pebbles crossed her arms above her and blocked the blow.
The resulting concussion was once again heard for blocks around. Pebbles was
driven to one knee, but quickly got back up. As she did, Bam Bam brought
another blow toward her chest. The club against her rock hard chest once again
sent out a large 'THOOM'. Pebbles was knocked to one side, and had to take a
step back. She let out a low growl and wished herself stronger. Bigger and
stronger. Her chest expanded outward, glistening with sweat. Small veins
pushed their way to prominence as her pecs expanded to globe size and became
harder than anything on earth. Bam Bam had seen his two massive blows back
Pebbles up and brought his club around for another blow. This time the club
slammed into her super-chest with an incredibly loud 'BOOM", causing chips to
fly off the once indestructible club and sting Bam Bam's arms. Pebbles didn't
move an inch, she had actually thrown her now indestructible chest forward to
meet the blow.

Bam Bam blinked through now bleary eyes. Had she gotten bigger? Her chest
gleaned like a marble statue and yet her beauty was still clearly seen on her
angelic face. Shaking his head away from this distraction, Bam Bam reared back
again with his club and looked to bring another crushing blow down on Pebbles'
head. This time Pebbles grabbed the club with both of her small hands, dug
into the club with a large crackling sound and lifted the club up in the air,
and Bam Bam with it. Refusing to let go, he hung on for dear life. Pebbles
started twirling the club around and around, then came to a quick halt. Bam
Bam flew away from the club and crashed into some large weights, cracking a
large boulder almost in two.

Pebbles looked over to where Bam Bam lay and waited a moment for him to
recover and look at her.

"Your mighty club is nothing to me! Just like your mighty strength is nothing
to me!"

With that she quickly brought the club down hard onto her ultra-powerful
chest, crushing the top to thousands of shards with a cataclysmic blow,
instantly disintegrating a third of the club. Picking up the remainder of the
club, Pebbles placed it between her diamond hard pectorals. She then squeezed
down hard. Crunching and cracking filled the air and the once feared club of
Bam Bam was reduced to dust by the soon to be feared cave girl chest of
Pebbles. The only thing left was the six inch tip of the handle. Pebbles
placed this part between her thick forearm and bowling ball bicep. She then
flexed her arm to 36 inches of little cave girl might, willing every muscle in
her body to reach superhuman strength and size. Her bicep was stripped of all
fat, thin veins rose to the surface and the bicep towered upward toward 40
inches as the last of the legendary club was crushed into oblivion.

Dusting herself off, Pebbles walked over to where the beaten Bam Bam was
laying, grabbed his foot and drug him back to the middle of the gym.

"I'm not done with you yet! Now get up!"

Bam Bam complied, but was clearly groggy. Bruises littered his body and
various bones were cracked or broken. The men in the gym where in awe. They
all knew that Bam Bam was the strongest kid in the world. They also knew that
he was really stronger than any man in the world. And in walked a beautiful
little girl, who somehow was able to flex up muscles as big, if not bigger
than any of them, and simply destroy him. And she was not done yet. Flexing up
her humongous arm back to its 40-inches of power, the sight was incredible.
Considering Pebbles was barely over 3 feet tall, the circumference of her arm
now exceeded her height. A 40-inch arm would be huge for a very large man over
6 feet tall, and it looked even more impressive on the arm of a beautiful
little 7 year old cave girl. The bicep split was clearly evident and small
veins criss-crossed the arm from the deep tricep belly to the top of the
impressive peak. It was big enough for Pebbles, for the moment.

"Reach over here and feel my bicep. Feel what real power is all about."

Bam Bam trembled a bit as he reached his hand out as commanded. He had to
reach up to touch the top. He then rubbed the huge mass of cave-girl power and
tried to squeeze down. But there was no give. He squeezed with all of his
might and the arm remained rock solid. Just the other day he had gently
squeezed her arm and crushed what little muscle was there and left a deep
bruise all around her arm. Now he couldn't even make a dent. Of course it was
now 8 times bigger, and growing. Frustrated, Bam Bam brought his other hand on
the bicep, ignored the pain from the broken fingers and wrist, and tried to
crush down on the Herculean mass of muscle. Pebbles responded by wishing for
bigger muscles, and the bicep slowly pushed upward, past 42 inches, then to 45
inches of the biggest, most beautiful arm muscle mass in the world. Meanwhile,
Bam Bam's frustration grew to rage and he started pounding on the bicep with
his fists, to no avail. He then started hitting the arm with all of his might
until he once again cracked his fingers and damaged his wrist. He backed up,
winded, and in even more pain.

As her bicep approached 48 inches, Pebbles released her flex and looked at Bam
Bam.

"Now, flex your arm."

Bam Bam's confidence was shaken. After seeing what she did to his once
indestructible club, and after watching her arm grow to monstrous proportions,
with greater hardness then he had ever felt, he was a bit hesitant.

"I said, FLEX YOUR ARM!"

The authority in her voice was shocking to him. Forced into action, Bam Bam
flexed up his very impressive 16 inch bicep on his left arm. Pebbles reached
out with her little hand and felt the bicep, just like she was forced to do
when Bam Bam commanded her to. As she caressed the arm, she stopped at the
top. Pebbles looked Bam Bam in the eye, smiled, and crushed down on his
muscle. Bam Bam screamed in pain and brought his other hand over to try to
break her grip. He grabbed her dense forearm, but could get no better grip
than the one he had on her bicep. Pebbles continued to squeeze down, crushing
the once powerful arm into muscle goo. She only released her grip long enough
to bear down on the remainder of his arm muscles, crushing them in the same
manner. She continued to do this through the yelling. Releasing her grip, Bam
Bam fell to his knees. Tears rolled down his face.

"What's the matter cry baby? Do you need your mommy? Well if you thought that
hurt, just wait."

She then gripped the arm once again, but with no muscle resistance, was able
to grab his bone around what was left of his bicep and tricep. With a quick
turn of her wrist, a sickening loud crack rang throughout the gym area. Bam
Bam once again yelled in pain as he grabbed his broken arm.

Not slowing down, Pebbles grabbed Bam Bam's ankle and roughly pulled his left
leg toward her, positioning it between her massive thighs. Pebbles looked down
at Bam Bam.

"Hmm, I wonder if my legs are strong too? Let's find out."

Her huge thighs engulfed Bam Bam's leg from his ankle to above his knee. Her
thighs quivered and twitched slightly. Willing them to grow, she simply held
his leg for a moment. The thighs added mass more fitting for the huge men
watching. Then they got bigger. Each quad pushed to 50 inches, then 55 inches,
then to 60 inches. There was no fat evident as each deep muscle group could be
clearly seen. Once again, thin blue veins danced to the surface and a thin
layer of sweat glistened off the two pillars of power. They super thick and
super dense. As each thigh approached 65 inches of unequalled power,
swallowing up the remainder of Bam Bam's leg, Pebbles formed a wicked smile.

"I'll bet this hurts."

She then flexed her legs and they contracted into two angry masses of
dominating might. They expanded further and crushed down on the formerly
powerful leg of Bam Bam, who once again yelled out in pain. Pebbles could feel
his leg crunching against her hydraulic power. After only a few seconds of
pulverizing power, she released his leg, allowing it to fall to the ground.
Pebbles then reached over and pulled him up by his throat.

"Now, I think you owe me an apology."

Amazingly, Bam Bam was defiant and remained silent.

"No, no apology? Well, then maybe this will change your mind."

She once again flexed up her huge right arm. It quickly built up to the 48
inch ball of authority. She kept thinking, bigger and stronger, bigger and
stronger. Already beyond human power she was quickly transforming into the
super-powered category. And she was still just a "little" 7 year old cave
girl! Concentrating on her bulging arm, her bicep expanded upward past 50
inches, past 54 inches, past 58 inches, up to 60 inches, 5 feet around! The
peak was now above her head. It held power beyond any cave man's imagination,
power beyond that of the dinosaurs!

With her bicep approaching 62 inches, she reared back her fist and unleashed a
punch on Bam Bam with the force of a blockbuster bomb. Bam Bam burst off of
her fist at incredible speed and shot toward the gym wall. He hit the wall and
exploded through it, leaving a huge hole and sending rocks and dust flying all
around. He sailed through the inner gym and exploded out the side wall of the
gym, hardly slowing down. The explosions continued through 5 buildings and
half a block, until he skidded into an alley and formed a large crater. He lay
there, spread eagle and quite unconscious.

Turning around, Pebbles moved her head from side to side.

"Now that I took care of Bam Bam for the moment, it's time to take care of all
of you muscle heads!" She breathed heavily, moving her basketball sized globes
of power up and down, practically touching her chin with each breath.

"And nobody had better leave!"

But one man figured his best bet WAS to leave and he took off toward the back
wall, hoping not to be noticed. But Pebbles saw him and ran after him. Her
super powered legs drove her at an incredible speed and she dove and tackled
him from behind better than a 245 pound linebacker. Getting up quickly, she
reached down and grabbed him by his shorts and his neck, pressing him easily
over her head. The sight was surreal. A naked beautiful little red haired cave
girl standing just over 3 feet tall, sporting huge muscles, holding a 6 foot 2
inch 300 pound bodybuilder above her head as though he were a feather pillow.
Pebbles turned her head and looked up at the shocked man.

"I told you not to leave!"

Keeping her arms straight, she brought her hands together above her head and
slowly bent the big man in two. His back snapped and crackled under the
unyielding pressure of the powerful cave girl. He screamed in pain, but
Pebbles simply continued to bend him in half. The back of his head touched his
behind and with a large crack, his back was broken and his spine shattered.
Pebbles then threw the ruined man against the wall, where he smashed though it
and lay in a bloody heap. She had just run down a big bodybuilder, picked him
up, crushed him, and threw him away like a wad of garbage in less than 30
seconds.

The rest of the men were shocked. Bam Bam may have been a taskmaster at times,
but he didn't hold near the power or the fury of this little girl.

Turning back to look at the stunned men, Pebbles looked them all over.

"Since you guys helped turn Bam Bam into a jerk, you need to be taught a
lesson. But I'll give you all a chance. I'll fight all ten of you at once. But
if anyone tries to run away, I'll crush you worse than Bam Bam or that guy I
just threw through the wall."

Every man gulped hard. One man peed his pants. What choice did they have?
Maybe with all ten of them working together they could take her down. All of
the men got up from their various benches and tried to circle this young
powerhouse. Pebbles walked confidently back toward the middle of the gym. Ten
huge, strong bodybuilders versus one seven year old girl.

The men never had a chance.

Pebbles through herself into the fray like a little cave girl possessed. With
one punch, she shattered one man's hip and sent him flying away where he
crashed into the back wall. With another punch she obliterated the abdominals
of the reigning Mr. Bedrock and propelled him 50 feet in the air, crashing
through the roof of a nearby building and smashing into the ground below. She
grabbed another man by his ankles, pulled him down and then spun him around,
using him as a club, sending several more men flying hundred of feet in
different directions. She then released the poor man, who flew at incredible
speeds toward the back wall, where he crashed through, head first and remained
embedded into the wall up to his waist.

Three men had lifted the biggest boulder in the gym and walked toward Pebbles
in order to drop it on her. But she saw it coming and turned toward the men as
they let go of the weight. Pulling her arm back and allowing her beyond
massive bicep to explode forth at over 62 inches of unreal size and power, she
unleashed a punch into the huge boulder with incredible strength. The force of
the blow obliterated the large stone into pebbles and dust with a sound not
heard outside of a rock quarry. The three men were pelted with flying shards
of debris and turned away from the concussion. Pebbles used her tree trunk
sized thighs to propel herself upward, where she unleashed a blow to two of
the men who were standing next to each other. Her little fists were driven
into their massive chests, crushing their ribs and hurtling them away at
speeds rivaling that of Bam Bam's recent departure. They crashed through the
gym wall and sprawled into the center of the inner gym. Landing softly on her
dainty bare feet, Pebbles then bent her knees once again and used herself as a
missile against the third man who had turned to run away. Jumping toward him,
she threw her diamond hard chest forward and crushed his ribcage from behind
with her massive chest and sent him crashing into the pavement, crushing the
floor below him.

Only one man was left and could only stand and stare at the strongest person
in the world. She was breathing hard and gleaned with sweat. Her humongous
chest touched her chin with each breath. Her fists were clenched, and her
gargantuan biceps pulsed forward. He did the only thing he could think of. He
fell to his knees.

"Please, little girl, I'm sorry for working with Bam Bam. I'll be good. Please
don't hurt me."

Pebbles walked over to the man and smiled.

"I'll tell you what, I'll make it quick. Now close your eyes."

The man complied and scrunched his face, anticipating a punch that would take
his head off. Instead, Pebbles raised her fist above his head and brought it
down hard and quick with a dull thud, knocking his out. He fell over to his
side.

Pebbles looked around at the carnage. There were beaten men and destroyed
equipment everywhere. She was almost satisfied. Walking toward the gym, she
entered through one of the new holes in the wall. The gym owner, who had
witnessed some of the fighting, but was unsure of what had really happened,
yelled at Pebbles.

"You there, where do you think your going? You're going to help clean up this
mess." He then stopped, not having gotten a good look at her. She was the most
powerfully muscled person he had ever seen. She was also the most beautiful.
And she looked to be about eight years old. How could this be?

Pebbles stopped and turned toward the man. She then walked over toward the
large desk that the gym owner was behind. Her head was barely above the top of
the desk. Looking the man straight in the eyes, she jumped up a few feet,
pulled her fist above her head and brought her impossibly massive arm down on
the desk, crumbling the huge desk to pebbles with a single blow. The gym owner
went slack jawed and didn't say another word. Pebbles turned and walked to the
other end of the gym where Bam Bam had recently flown through. She didn't slow
down and simply walked right through the wall, allowing her muscular frame to
create another bigger hole in the wall. Rocks and dust flew from her exit, but
she was now so strong and powerful that she wasn't even phased.

Continuing to follow Bam Bam's path, Pebbles finally reached the alley where
Bam Bam was lying. He had somehow woken up and was lifting his head to see
where he was, while also groaning in pain. Pebbles gave him a wicked smile.

"I see that you're awake. Good. I just wanted to let you know something."

Bam Bam opened one eye and let out a small gasp. She looked even bigger and
more powerful that just a few minutes ago. He now knew that she was much
stronger than he was and that she could destroy him at her whim. If he ever
wanted to walk again, his attitude was going to have to change, and fast.

"I'm going to give you one last chance to apologize, but it really doesn't
matter. You are nothing compared to me now. I could crush you like a bug. From
now on, you'll do what I want, when I want, how I want it. And if you're
lucky, I won't beat you to a pulp every day for the rest of your life."

Reaching down, Pebbles grabbed what was left of Bam Bam's top and pulled him
up. His feet dangled above the ground.

"Now, SAY YOU'RE SORRY!"

Bam Bam could barely squeak, but he knew what he had to do.

"I'm, I'm sorry."

"What was that? A little louder please?"

"I'm sorry."

"There, that wasn't so hard. Oh, wait, it was really hard. I think you need
one last lesson for today. Just remember, when I visit you in the hospital,
I'll flex my massive muscles for you every day and crush stones to show you
who's really in charge. Not you're mom or you're dad, but me!"

Satisfied that her message had gotten through, Pebbles reared her fist back
one final time. Her incredible bicep leapt to attention and climbed upward to
62 inches of pure cave girl power. Making sure Bam Bam was watching, she once
again thought about bigger and stronger muscles. And once again her bicep
started expanding, this time with the power of 20 dinosaurs! It climbed to 64
inches, then 66 inches, then 68 inches, then 70 inches, then finally, with
more power an army, it reached 72 inches, 6 feet in circumference! It towered
above her head with little veins pulsing unparalleled power. Looking around,
she remembered where the nearest hospital was, over 10 blocks away. Pulling
the fist back she transferred all of the power in her arm into her fist and
hit Bam Bam square in the jaw. He once again sailed off of her fist, this time
flying through the air, covering the 10 block distance in seconds. He crashed
through the roof of the hospital and landed on a bed, which would be his home
for several weeks.

Brushing her hands together, Pebbles finally allowed a happy smile to cross
her lips. She then started walking home. Looking her incredible body over, she
smiled again.

"Boy, I'll bet Mom and Dad are going to be surprised."

Picking up the pace, Pebbles began skipping, unafraid of anything that might
cross her path, and kind of hoping that something would. Looking airborne, she
whispered.

"Thanks again, Gazoo. Thanks a lot!"

The End

artful.dodger

#FANfiction: *Fairly OddParents* Trixie Tang Muscles Up [GBM]
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 01:59:28 pm »
Trixie Tang Muscles Up
By GBM

Timmy helps out Trixie with a Wish

Gym class.  Not the best place for a thin 12 year old boy. His older friend, Robert was watching from the sidelines, waiting for class to end to take Alex home. He was struggling to do a single pull up.

While the gym teacher looked bored, Robert ducked into the shadows and pulled out his lamp. He had three wishes, and he planned on using them to help Alex. Giving it a rub, the genie appeared.

“I need to help Alex!”
“How do you wish to help him?”
“Alex needs to be stronger to do some more pull-ups.”
“Yes master, how strong do you wish him to be?"
“I don’t know?...Hmm...I wish that he was as strong as he wants to be.”
“One final thing. Do you wish for him to have muscles?”
Alex was a boy. What boy DIDN'T want huge muscles? “Of course genie. As big as he wants to flex them, no matter how rediculous it might be.”
The genie gave a small nod and replied, "Wish granted master. You have two more wishes." and then disappeared back into his lamp.

Alex was quickly filled with renewed strength, just like he wanted.  Surprised but happy, Alex pulled himself back up to complete another chin.  “That’s two! And three!”

He felt she could do more. He KNEW he could do more. “Can I keep going?”
The teacher sighed. “Sure thing kid, knock yourself out.”

And to everyone’s surprise, he did.  Moving smoothly up and down, her white shorts bobbed up and down rhythmically as her glutes began to fill out a bit.  Her violet t-shirt slowly became taught across her thickening back and chest.  After 20 chin-ups she began to feel a bit tired, but she wanted to do more and just like that she picked the pace back up again!

Trixie delighted in the feeling of moving up and down and began to revel in the oohs and ahs from the other students.  Having people telling you your pretty is one thing, but having people respect your strength is another.  She liked that idea a lot.

At 40 pull-ups she began to slow again as the teacher was paying attention with the rest of the class.  The school record was 42 and the teacher let her know.  Not willing to give up now, Trixie needed to become stronger and once again in the blink of an eye she was!  She easily reached 42 chin ups.  The rest of the class was now counting along and when she reached 50 they all cheered.  Trixie beamed and let go, knowing she could do more.

Chad and Tad ran up to her.

“Wow Trixie that was awesome!” smiled Chad.

“Can I, like, feel your muscle?” asked Tad.

This made Trixie even happier.  If she could do more pull ups than anyone else had ever done before, she had to be one of the strongest kid in school.  And if she were really that strong, did she have muscles to match?  Smiling and raising her arm, she flexed and her bicep formed into a small, but hard lump that Tad quickly grabbed.

“Wow!  It’s so big and hard!  That is so cool!”

As the bell rang, the crowd dispersed and Trixie walked back to the locker room with the rest of the kids.  Since gym was the last class of the day, Trixie decided that instead of changing into her street clothes that she would keep her gym clothes on and see just how strong she was.  If she were going to really rule the school then she needed to be stronger than Francis.  Telling her friends she would catch up with them later, she headed over to the high school, feeling confident.  As she walked inside she soon found the weight room and walked in.  There were a few of the high school football players working out.  One of them spotted her.

“Hey little girl, what are doing in here?  This is for high school boys only.  Shouldn’t you be home playing with your dolls?”

Trixie scrunched her face.  She was definitely not used to being told what to do or mocked.  She walked over to a large rack of hand weights that started at 5 pounds and reached all the way to 200 pounds.

“I can be here if I want!  But just to make you happy, let’s have a contest.  If you can lift more than me, I’ll leave!”

The boys all laughed and Brian, the one who challenged her, smirked.  “Sure thing little girl.  This shouldn’t take long.  I’m the strongest boy in school!”  Brian walked over toward her, casting a large shadow.  At 6 foot 2 and 290 pounds he was huge compared to Trixie’s 10 year old, 4 foot 2 inch 60 pound body.  Trixie looked up at him without any fear.  Even if she lost, she would just make her dad buy her a gym anyway.

“Fine.  Let’s do alternating curls.  10 times each arm.”

Trixie picked up the 5 pound weights and did 10 repetitions.  Her newly acquired biceps easily performed the task and she placed the weights back on the rack.  Brian laughed and easily did the same.  He folded his arms and sneered.  Trixie sneered back and picked up the 10 pounds weights with some trouble, but knowing she had to do 10 curls, she once again cranked them out.  Brian quickly did the same and chuckled.

“Well, that was pretty good little girl, but I’m betting that those 20 pounds weights won’t be so easy!”

Trixie turned her nose up at him and pulled the weights off the rack, feeling how heavy they were.  As she brought up the weight for her first curl, she felt the strong resistance and was worried that she would be able to do 10 repetitions.  After four she began to struggle, but because she wanted to complete 10, her strength was quickly renewed and her arms started to add some defined, gymnastic sized muscles in order to complete the set.  Finishing her 10 curls, Trixie backed up with a “humph”.  Brian shook his head and quickly completed his 10 alternating curls.

“Well, I must admit that was impressive.  But there is no WAY you are going to be able to curl 50 pounds!”

Trixie didn’t seem to care that he should be right.  A ten year old girl shouldn’t be able to curl 50 pounds with one arm, but since she wanted to, her body responded.  Grabbing the large weights and holding them at either side her shoulders ached and she frowned with the pain.  The boys all snickered.  This caused Trixie’s frown to become a concentrated stare.  She wanted to be stronger.  Strong enough to wipe the smiles off their faces.  And just like that the pain disappeared and newfound strength coursed her small frame.  The snickers soon subsided as veins snaked their way along her arms, pushing increasing strength into her muscles, causing her arms to slowly expand with an audible rippling.  Newly formed, defined muscles pushed forward from her thickening forearms to her chiseled triceps to her bulging biceps.  Now smiling, Trixie giggled as the boy’s eyes got wide.  With one mighty heave, Trixie brought the bar up with her right arm and a baseball sized bicep rose into full prominence!  Bringing that arm down she slowly brought her left arm up and another baseball ground into view.  Although she still felt strained, she turned to look at the shocked boys.

“Don’t tell ME what I can’t do!  I’m Trixie Tang and I can do anything I want!  Just watch my muscles grow boys!  I’m the strongest girl in my school and I’m still getting stronger!”

Turning back to the weights, she smiled as one after another, Trixie completed her curls until she had done 10 with each arm.  She placed the weights back on the rack with a clang and looked at Brian.

“See, I told you!  Now let’s see if you can do it tough guy.”

Brian grunted and lifted up the weights.  A small crowd was now forming as word had gotten out that Brian was being challenged by a fifth grade girl.  He completed the 10 and wiped his hands on a towel.

“Well as impressive as that was little girl, I seriously doubt you weight 100 pounds and there is really no way that you are going to able to perform one arm curls with a weight heavier than you are!  Nobody can do that!”

Trixie narrowed her eyes.  She really wanted to do this and once again her body added the required strength and her muscles crackled into harder, more defined masses, surprising the growing group of people around her.  Feeling her strength build and her muscles grow, Trixie puckered her lips.

“Well then just watch me, because these girl muscles are going to do what nobody else can do!  Trixie Tang is the strongest girl in the school!”

As Trixie pulled the 100 pound bars off the rack she gritted her teeth and stepped to face the boys.  Her violet shirt was now stretching out near its limit as thick pectorals rose and fell with every breath.  Her widening back pulled the shirt up, exposing her thin waist and solid 6-pack.  She grunted from the stress of the huge weights, but now realizing that she simply had to desire more strength to get stronger she wasn’t worried.  And sure enough the weights that were going to rip her arms off felt lighter and lighter as her muscles solidified into granite mounds of young girl might.  A wicked grin crossed her lips as her body pulsed with super powered strength.

“100 pounds?  Why I’m just getting started.  I hope you ate your Oaties!  Because I’m getting stronger by the second!  My muscles are pulsing with super energy!  And if you said nobody could curl more than their weight.”

Not finishing her sentence, Trixie pulled the first bar up, defying logic and causing her bicep to explode with incredible size and vascularity, tearing the sleeve on her shirt as her muscular arm reached 16 inches around!  Laughing at her increasing strength, Trixie pulled her left arm up with the 100 pound weight, popping the threads with a solid ripping sound, exposing her incredible left bicep, matching the girth of her right at 16 eye popping inches.

“Then I guess I’m stronger than EVERYBODY!  He-he-he!  This isn’t so bad!  My muscles are just getting warmed up!  You may be the strongest boy in the school, but I’m the strongest GIRL in school!  So I guess we’ll find out whether girls are stronger than boys!”

Cranking out the repetitions with a fury, she slammed the bars back on the rack and turned toward the boys and the growing crowd.  Thriving on the attention as much as the will to bury the boys, Trixie went into a serious of bodybuilder poses that silenced the gym as jaws dropped and eyes popped.

“And check out these muscles boys!  The more I lift, the bigger they get!  And the bigger my muscles get the stronger I get!”

Surveying the room, she flashed her best smile, batted her eyelashes and planted her right leg forward, causing her thigh to dance, surge and flex up as big as any female bodybuilder had ever flexed.  Turning her foot, she pressed down on her toes and her calf flared out to 14 inches around with clean lines and sexy curves.  Smiling as the crowd followed her every move, she pulled her hands behind her head and flexed her abdominals, causing them to dance rhythmically as her six pack tightened with increasing definition.  Giggling as the boys stared; she bounced her pectorals up and down, watching with delight as their heads bobbed in time with her surging chest.  Winking at the mesmerized crowd, Trixie brought her arms into a double bicep and flexed down, solidifying her mighty biceps into two softball sized masses peaked up over her thick shoulders and glistened against the lights.  Reveling in her new found powers, she turned her head and looked at Brian.

“Aren’t you going to try and match me, or do you give up?”

Brian shook his head, unaware of the powers this little girl had over him and everyone else in the gym.

“Uh, yeah, sure.”

Brian stumbled over to the weights and struggled a bit, but was still able to pull up 10 reps with the 100 pound weights.  He barely got the weights back onto the rack when Trixie bounded over and wrapped her small fingers around the bars of the 150 pound weights.  Every eye in the gym was locked onto her small, mega muscular form.  Could she really lift up 150 pounds in each arm?  Could she possibly curl that much weight?  The room went silent as she gripped the bars with her small hands and threw her head back a bit with her patented “Gosh I’m pretty” move.  Feeding off the adoration, fear and confusion coming her way, she continued to wish for more strength and her body stiffened once again.

“Time for me to show you boys what some real GIRL strength is all about.  See if you can keep up, big boy!”

And with nary a grunt, Trixie hoisted the bars off the rack and held them at her sides causing her previously stick thin body to groan with even more incredible, curve filled muscle growth.  With more strength than she knew what to do with, Trixie slowly pulled the huge weights out to her sides until they were parallel with the floor.  Her muscles pushed her shirt so tight it looked to be painted on, exposing a growing array of thick, defined pectorals, wide, densely packed lats and a rock hard set of abs ridged into powerful, surging blocks.  Her shorts tore up the sides as her massive quads expanded with crossing straps of rippling muscles and her calves faired out into perfect balls of dynamite.  The crowd buzzed with her newest display of raw power.  Trixie looked at her right arm and then smiled at the crowd.

“These muscles are just aching to lift more weights and to grow bigger and stronger!  Should I see if I can curl these weights?’

Everyone but the football players cheered, causing Trixie to beam.  “You better look out Brian, because I’m going to keep getting bigger and stronger until I’M the strongest one in school!  And then EVERYONE will worship my mighty muscles!”

Looking back at her right arm with determination, she slowly brought the bar up, forcing her already large arm to spike bigger, up to 18 monstrous inches around, tearing her shirt further up her arm!  With one final pull the weight hung in the air over her shoulder.  She had done it!  A 150 pound curl!  Everyone rooted her on!  Smiling, she looked over at her left arm and with another tug, brought the other bar up high, ripping her left sleeve and building up another 18 inch ball of glory!  Giggling at the attention and snickering at her increasing strength, Trixie dropped her smile slightly and concentrated on the curls, alternating each arm as the crowd counted until she reached 10 for side.  Letting out a hard breath she placed the bars back on the rack with a loud clang and looked at Brian.

“Maybe YOU should be the one going home to play with dolls!  These muscles seem to be working just fine!”

Trixie flashed a quick bicep pose, bending at the knees and tilting forward, pressing out her impressive 18 inch guns, but just as quickly pulling her arms back down, giggling as the crowd went from excitement to disappointment.  Trixie beamed with delight at the thought of being the prettiest AND most powerful girl in school and maybe even the whole town.  Narrowing her eyes, she nodded her head.  Why stop there?  Why not become the strongest girl in the city, the strongest girl in the state, the country, heck, why not the whole world?  Trixie Tang, Supergirl!  The prettiest, strongest, most muscular person on the planet!  Stronger than any boy or man!  With that thought she looked back at Brian who was struggling with the 150 pounds weights, as he was unable to perform one curl.  Laughing at him, she pulled the weights from his hands and dropped them to the ground with a loud thud.  Brian hung his head in defeat, barely making eye contact with the powerful 10 year old girl in front of him.  Trixie snickered.

“Awe, what’s the matter, can’t keep up with a 10 year old girl?  I guess I’ve won.  But unlike you, I’m not done!”

Smirking, she reached for the 200 pound weights, licked her lips and gaining more strength with a thought pulled them off the rack and held them effortlessly above her head.

“Because you see, Brian, not only am I going to outclass you, I’m going to crush you!  My strength is still growing!  I’ll soon be stronger than ANYONE!”

The crowd gasped again as Trixie pulled the weights down slowly, savoring the feeling of strength and power, reveling in her control of everyone around her.  Looking at her right arm again and the cascading display of curvy, smooth, gigantic muscles, she snickered as she slowly pulled the weight up, watching with delight as her muscles responded to the task, bulging up to 21 throbbing inches of muscle perfection, peaking up half way up her powerful forearms, looking humongous against her small frame yet perfectly natural against her beautiful young girl features.  As she completed the curl the stunned crowd cheered their approval.  Trixie turned and smiled at the crowd, then repeated the incredible display with her other arm, once again pumping her body with the most awe inspiring set of muscles ever conceived.  The crowd counted every repetition and cheered with every completed set.  Trixie was drowning in the admiration and glowing with satisfaction.  Completing her set of 10, she placed the weights back on the rack and turned toward the boys, placing her hands on her hips and furrowing her pretty brow.

“So who’s the strongest in the school NOW?”

Brian and his teammates trembled with both fear and confusion.

Timmy, who had snuck in earlier when he noticed the crowd heading toward the high school, looked at Cosmo and Wanda, drooling after Trixie like never before.

“Her clothes are about to go!  Better give her one of those swimsuits from that Sports magazine.”

Wanda frowned again.  “What kind of swimsuit?”

Not wanting to take his eyes off Trixie he waved his hand again.  “A bikini.  And make it stretchable!”

Wanda sighed as she noticed that Cosmo was staring at Trixie too.  Shaking her head she flashed her wand and granted the wish just in time.

Trixie flexed her physique for all to see and her shirt ripped up the middle of her back, across her bulging shoulders and down the center of her expanding muscle cleavage, flying off her body in every direction, exposing her pulsing, striated super girl muscles for all to see.  She ripped off her shorts and kicked off her shoes, wanting to show every inch of her muscular, powerful body.  The bikini placed two small triangles on her chest and a larger triangle down below.  The thong in the back was engulfed by her rippling, bowling ball sized glutes.

Smiling at the frozen boys, she walked toward them and they took a step back!  Giggling, she reached down and grabbed a long, thick bar and approached the boys again.

“Just to make sure you boys know that I’m now the strongest in the school, let’s see if all four of you can take me on.  Go ahead and grip either side of the bar.”

The boys looked at each other and flushed red with the realization that the crowd was staring at them.  They all wanted to leave, but were unsure what this little powerhouse would do if they tried.  Sighing, they all gripped the bar.  What a sight!  The four largest, strongest boys in high school on one side of the bar and one lone short, but very muscular girl on the other.  All four boys played either offensive or defensive line, some of them both!  All together they were nearly 1200 pounds of male muscle.  All over 6 feet tall they stood, two on either side, opposite a 4 foot 2 inch 10 year old girl sporting muscles that clearly didn’t belong on such a young girl.  Trixie giggled again and reversed her grip on the bar.

“Now all you boys have to do is keep me from curling the bar.”

The boys looked down at her nervously.  Letting out a small sigh, Trixie scolded the boys.

“Well, if you want, go ahead and add some weight to the bar to make it even harder.”

Realizing that this was their chance, they quickly added as much weight as they could until the bar was filled with 1000 pounds.  Now smiling, they brought the weight back up and Trixie stepped forward again.  Brian smirked at her.

“You may be some type of super strong little girl, but we’re the strongest boys in the state and not only is it four against one, but there’s more weight on here than anyone in the world can bench press, much less curl.  You’ve just made a big mistake.”

Trixie gave him a dismissive look and then smiled cruelly.  “We’ll see who made the mistake!”  She walked back up and gripped the bar with her small hands and planted her bare feet on the ground.  With her arms at hip level she gave the bar a tentative tug and grinned.  Sensing that she could make herself stronger she started to pull harder on the weights, looking at the boys and talking with even, commanding, young girl tones.

“Tell me I’m pretty.”

The boys were soon shocked as they felt the bar actually pull up slightly.  Brian cleared his throat.

“Uh, you’re pretty, you’re pretty.”

Beaming, she batted her eyelashes again.

“Tell me my muscles are big.”

With that her biceps, already nearly impossibly huge, pulsed larger.  Her entire body shook and appeared to vibrate as all of her muscles solidified with an unearthly sheen.

The boys looked at each other and in unison spouted out, “You’re muscles are big!”

Chuckling, Trixie pulled up against the bar and let out a short grunt.  The bar jerked again, causing the boys to tense nervously.

“Tell me I’m strong.”

Veins rose back to the surface across her body and pulsed vigorously across her surging biceps.  The boys didn’t like where this was headed, she really wasn’t going to able to curl this bar was she?  When the boys only mumbled Trixie’s smile moved back to a dominating frown and she started to pull harder against the weight.  The boys could feel the bar slowly rising and they started to push down with their combined strength.  How could one 10 year old curl possibly curl 1000 pounds?  Trixie felt the resistance and licked her lips.  She only had to think the word stronger and her entire body grew more powerful.  This time louder and with a twinge of anger, Trixie looked at the boys harshly.

“Tell me I’m strong!”

With that the bar jerked again as Trixie pulled harder.  The boys stepped closer and locked their arms, no longer needing to hold the weight up.  The boys started sweating, still unable to comprehend what was happening, but realizing that whoever this girl was, she really was strong.  Grunting out a weak response, they chanted together.

“Gosh, you’re strong.”

Relaxing her frown, she giggled slightly and thought about doubling her strength.  And with that thought, Trixie was filled with so much power that she was giddy.  She really was going to be the strongest girl in the world.  Everyone would worship her beauty, her strength AND her muscles.  Pulling harder, the boys were still keeping her at bay as Trixie’s arms shook with the strain.

“Tell me I’m super strong!”

The boys, now turning red in their attempts to hold her back looked up with shock.  What did she have in mind?  Super strong?  Smiling as the boys jaws dropped, Trixie wished for super strength and gasped as she leapt in strength and power to super human!  Grinning evilly, she knew that she was going rule the town with her strength and beauty.  As Trixie pulled harder, the boys could feel their feet leaving the ground!  Their faces were red from the effort and sweat was pouring down their faces.  Trixie smiled.

“Come on boys, is that all you’ve got?  I’m barely even trying now.  So just to make it fair.”

Trixie released the bar with her left hand, holding 1000 pounds, 1200 pounds of boys and 1500 pounds of pressure at bay with one arm!  The crowd gasped and the boys looked down at her with horror.  This little girl was some type of super hero, out to prove her powers.  With one last gasp the boys pushed down again, pressing the bar down a few inches.  Trixie simply smiled, leaned toward the boys and said with resounding authority.

“Tell me I’m SUPER strong!”

The boys, now ready to cry and hoping against hope that this would end had no choice and spit out their decree for all to hear.

“You’re super strong, you’re SUPER STRONG!”

Now smiling, she finally tensed her now super powered body and her muscles morphed into blocks of living steel, grinding into diamond hardness as she flexed them down.  The 3700 pounds of pressure against her one arm now felt insignificant.  Super strong indeed.  There would be nobody who could stand in her way now.  Tossing her head again, she scanned the stunned group packed into the gym and smiled.  Battering her eyes as she looked around slowly, effortlessly pulled against the weight with her right arm, pulling the boys off the floor and then toward her as she completed the curl!  The crowd didn’t know what to do.  There stood an impossibly muscled, beautiful young girl curling a huge weight and four very large boys with one arm.  It was all surreal.  Cameras flashed and people started to clap.  The strongest girl in the world lived in Dimmsdale!  Nodding her head as everyone cheered her on, Trixie pumped the bar and the boys up and down a few times, causing her bicep to push up to 23 inches around!

Timmy cheered her on with rest of the crowd then backed away.  “Wow, is that cool or what?”

Cosmo kept his eyes on Trixie and his eyes followed the bar as it moved up and down.  “You bet, Timmy!”

Wanda wasn’t as impressed.  “Well, I suppose.  But if she keeps making herself stronger, she may have other things in mind besides out lifting some boys.”

Timmy ignored Wanda’s pleas as his head bobbed up and down with the bar.  Wanda sighed and went back to watching Trixie with the boys.

As the cheering subsided, Trixie became a bit bored and tossed the boys and the bar up over her shoulder 10 feet in the air.  The bar crashed to the ground 50 feet away and the boys all tumbled to the ground, exhausted and shaken up.

Still playing to the crowd, Trixie looked at the violet purple bikini adorning her incredible body and once again went into a serious of poses that rocked the gym.  Standing on her toes, her calves exploded out to 20 inches of muscle might and her quads solidified into twin sets of gigantic, rippling 40 inch mounds of bone crushing power, twitching and surging bigger as she relaxed and tensed them to the dumbstruck people packing the gym.  This time talking to the crowd, she gave them sweet, but forceful commands.

“Tell me I’m pretty!”

The crowd cheered and without hesitation responded.  “Gosh, you’re pretty!”

Giggling, she set her feet down and pulled her hands behind her head and swayed her small hips back and forth, tensing her abdominals into a rippling set of steel hard blocks, separated by deep crevices, highlighting the nearly impossible musculature.  Pulling her arms back down, Trixie turned around and placed her hands on her hips, flaring out her back into a monstrous set of wings that seemed to spread forever.  Pulling her shoulders back she tensed her back and an incredible array of muscles pulsed and pushed to the surface, mapping out an anatomy chart of muscles from her lower back up to her cobra trapezoids and football sized deltoids.  Continuing to giggle, she alternated flexing her thick, perfectly shaped behind and smiled knowingly as she heard renewed oohs and ahhs.  Her calves, now clearly seen, pushed out away from her legs and expanded further, pushing passed 22 inches to 24 inches.  Turning her head she flashed a smile.

“Tell me my muscles are big!”

The crowd yelled out in unison.  “Gosh, your muscles are big!”

Releasing her pose, Trixie turned, crooked her arm and gripped her hands tight, moving smoothly into a side chest pose.  Tensing down gently, her pectorals slowly solidified and the crackling of her powerful muscles echoed off the walls.  Rolling her huge shoulder slightly forward, Trixie increased the pressure and her chest responded with mind numbing growth, surging outward, pressing against her huge bicep and spilling over her strapping forearm into a wall of striated girl power that continued to push forward, layering strips of muscle one on top of the next, swelling her chest with blood, pushing her pectorals up to her chin and 18 inches away from her body.  Every jaw in the gym was dropped open, mesmerized by the display of raw young girl power being displayed.  Now giggling, Trixie continued to take charge.

“Tell me I’m strong!”

The response was quick.  “Gosh, you’re strong!”

Sending the crowd a knowing wink, Trixie released her flex for a moment and pushed her right arm down against her volleyball sized pectoral.  Standing upright she rapped her other arm around her waist and gripped her wrist, tensing her shoulder into a shoulder pad sized mound of striated might and pulling her tricep up and out away from her body into a horseshoe shaped mass bigger than any horses hoof!  Snickering at the mix of claps, cheers and swoons, she relaxed and tensed her tricep, sending the huge ball of muscle up and down, pressing it bigger at the top with every cycle until it was pushing over 12 inches away from her small frame.  With all eyes following her incredible tricep display, she spoke her next command.

“Tell me I’m SUPER strong!”

The voices echoed off the walls.

“Gosh, you’re SUPER strong.”

Giggling again, Trixie relaxed for a moment and brought both arms to her side.  She slowly brought them up, filling her biceps with power as her veins snaked to the surface.  The crowd slowly went silent as her mighty arms continued their upward climb.  Her face was adorned with her perfect smile as her body emanated with an esoteric glow.  With her fists now pointing up, her biceps formed into twin balls of steel, twitching and surging up her huge forearms and around her mega thick shoulders.  Batting her eyelashes for effect, she tensed down hard and her biceps exploded upward into twin mountains of young girl flesh, pounding upward to 24 inches around.  Smiling broadly at the stunned onlookers, she alternated tensing her right arm and then her left, pushing each peak higher, adding an inch of pure muscle power with every flex, pumping her young, throbbing biceps upward to previously unforeseen heights!  25 inches became 26 inches and with a few more pumps her biceps were 30 magnificent inches each, rising up to her wrists and passed her ears.  With a quick laugh, Trixie released the flex and a collective sigh escaped throughout the gym.  Any more and she would have caused every one in the gym to faint dead away!

Looking into the crowd, Trixie found the Mayor and pointed at him.

“Now that I’ve shown everyone that I’m the strongest girl in town and probably the world, I’m taking over, Mr. Mayor.  Hand me your sash!”

Timmy looked at Cosmo and Wanda.  “What?”

Wanda looked back with her “I told you so” stare.

“Well, I tried to warn you.”

Timmy sighed.  “Alright, I suppose I’d better stop this.  I wish Trixie no longer had super strength.”

As both Cosmo and Wanda brought their wands up, they quickly wilted with a thrrrrup sound.  Timmy let out a frustrated sigh.

“Now what?”

Wanda gave Timmy a worried look.  “Uh, I’m afraid your wish said she could be as strong and as muscular as she wants.  She has to no longer want to be strong or muscular for the wish to end.”

Timmy looked at Trixie who was marching toward the shaking Mayor.  The crowd was parting like the red sea, not willing to challenge her.

“Oh great!  How am I supposed to do that?”

The Mayor was frantically talking on his cell phone.  Just as Trixie was about to reach the Mayor the walls of the gym collapsed as tanks, and other armor vehicles closed in.  The Mayor took a few steps back.

“I’m afraid that taking my title won’t be that easy!  I’ve called in the National Guard, the Army, the Air Force, the Navy and every idiot with a shot gun to protect my office.”

Trixie looked up at the planes flying by as the crowd ran away, leaving Trixie alone, with Timmy hiding behind a weight machine.

Now shaking Timmy looked at the scene in front of him.  “Not good!  Now they’re going to blow up Trixie.”

Wanda looked at Trixie, who started to smile again.

“I wouldn’t worry about that.  Trixie’s probably already wished for even more strength and missile proof muscles that can grow bigger.”

Timmy looked at Wanda.  “How do you know that that?”

Wanda pointed at Trixie.  “Just look!”

End, Part 1.

Coming up!  Trixie takes on the armed forces, the Crimson Chin and even Jorgen.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: *FILM/TV* Cartoon Characters Muscled-Up~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View