Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575023 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 09:53:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Pool Party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pool Party  (Read 59240 times)

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Pool Party
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2019, 05:28:10 pm »
Really really loving where it's been going?  I hope to see more of Diana dominating bigger, older guys, and also more on Becky who we haven't seen or heard from in a while.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2019, 05:28:10 pm »

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2019, 02:35:49 am »
Awesome chapters Brfan! I like how playing football with the the older guys awakened something within her. I can't wait to see what Diana has in store for Timmy

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2019, 08:38:22 am »
Great new chapters! I hope diana stays gentle with timmy. great to see their reactions now that diana knows timmy's secret

Offline ninetythree

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2019, 11:59:41 am »
I'm hoping to see Diana start growing taller, taller than Timmy.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2019, 12:06:51 pm »
I'm hoping to see Diana start growing taller, taller than Timmy.

Personally I hope the opposite.  I like her having a normal height for her age but still being stronger than bigger heavier older guys.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2019, 07:33:10 am »
I really like how progress Diana's strength but I hope that she will not be turned into sadistic maniac...

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2019, 11:39:26 pm »
I like how the story is progressing. I look forward to see how it moves forward.  Karma for all!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2019, 03:12:04 pm »
I love this story! My absolutely favorite category, the stronger younger sister! I agree with the idea of keeping the relationship between brother and sister gentle and am curious about the possible future of the story when Bob comes home. Especially since my

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2019, 05:25:47 pm »
Chapter 12

Timmy was torn. The primal, instinctive half of him wanted nothing but caress Diana's muscles. Feel their raw power, their hardness and definition. Worship the masterpiece she had turned her body into. His other half, the rational, self aware half, however, wanted to run away from the temptation. It wasn't just any girl's hard body within inches from his touch. It was his sister's. His younger sister's.
So Timmy just stood there. Frozen. He didn't move a single muscle, other than his eyes that, although they tried to look away, kept scanning Diana's muscle fibers contracting and relaxing everywhere. There was another part of Timmy's body that was moving up really fast too.

Diana kept coming closer and closer to him. Teasingly, she kept asking "Do you like my muscles, Timmy?"
Another step towards him "Do you want to feel my muscles, Timmy?"
Another step. She was inches away now. Diana flexed her biceps. They were hard looking. Diana caressed her right bicep with her left hand. Timmy noticed a drop of sweat running down from Diana's wide neck through her cleavage. Diana had almost no breast, but her cleavage was deep. He knew that was all chest muscle she had.

Diana stopped. She was at most 2 inches from Timmy. He could smell her sweaty body scent. She could smell his instincts. He wanted this. He wanted to touch, and feel, and admire her hard earned body. She wanted it too. She wanted to be worshiped by this young, weaker man standing in front of her.
"Tell me, Timmy. Do you like my strong, hard muscles?"
Her voice was no more than a whisper. Timmy felt Diana's minty breath. It was intoxicating. He finally gave in
"Y-yes"
Diana smiled. Without saying another word, she turned her back on her brother, grabbing his hands and placing them over her shoulders, as if he was going to give her a massage. They were round, hard shoulders, the deltoids striated and defined even in their rear part. Diana then raised both her arms above her head and, slowly bringing them to a right angle, did a powerful rear double bicep pose.
"Feel them, Timmy"
Timmy obeyed. Gently running his hands from her shoulders to her arms, feeling the hardness and definition of her biceps. He noticed how big they have gotten over the last few months. Timmy caressed her big triceps, that made Diana's arms so thick. He continued her way to her large forearms, with loads of sinewy tendons and cords.
He started making his way back to her traps, spending several more seconds on her biceps again. Diana was a work of art, indeed
"Tell me about them, Timmy" Still not looking each other in the eye, she asked
"Oh, Di... they are so... big... and hard..."
"Yes..."
"Look at your back... so lumpy and muscular..." Timmy was caressing every piece of protruded muscle from Diana's back
"Yes... I'm big, right?"
"You are..."
Diana turned herself to Timmy. Holding one of her forearms with the other hand, she contracted powerfully her chest. The fibers on her shoulders and pectoral muscles appeared, dancing from the contraction
"Do you want them to get bigger, Timmy?"
"Y-yes..." Timmy wanted to feel her pecs, but he didn't exactly know how
"Good... cause they are. They will get bigger, harder, and stronger"
Diana relaxed her pectorals for a second, just do make an even harder flex, throwing in her traps as well this time. For a second, Timmy thought he was standing in front of the Hulk, or Mr Hyde, or something, due to the amazing expansion on Diana's upper body.
"Do you like all this power in me, Timmy?"
"Yes... Yes, Di. I think it is amazing how strong you are"
"Kneel"
Without hesitating, Timmy fell on his knees.
Diana removed her tank top, exposing her abs. She flexed them and waited. Timmy, hypnotized by the bricks of dancing muscle in front of his eyes, just stood there, like a sitting duck.
"Feel them"
Timmy promptly obeyed. Running his fingers through every division on her abs, feeling the hardness of the muscle squares. He noticed a sweat drop coming down from Diana's chest, running down through the gaps of abdominal muscle. Timmy held himself from licking it.
Diana placed her hands on Timmy's shoulder's and pushed him down. He knew better than trying to resist. As if he was in some sort of praying, he fell down on her feet. Diana pointed one of them to the side and flexed her calf. The twin muscles exploded in a large, diamond shaped, gorgeous form. Timmy grabbed it, trying to press them down, but they simply didn't budge. He caressed her calf over and over.
"Keep coming up"
He did. Reaching through the cords behind her knee he finally got to her thigh. Diana extended her leg, flexing her bulging, huge quad. Timmy ran his hands through each of the muscle cords, massaging and feeling their voluptuosity. Reaching the rear part of Diana's thigh, he grasped her hamstrings, which she immediately flexed, making them dance in Timmy's hands.
Diana planted both her feet on the floor, and while Timmy was still caressing her hams, she ordered once again
"Keep coming up"
Timmy stood still, not sure of what she wanted him to do.
Diana smiled. He was indeed a good man. Very respectful. Grabbing his wrists, Diana placed Timmy's hands on her glutes.
"This is probably my strongest muscle, you know" And saying that she flexed her glutes hard. The feeling on Timmy's hands went from holding a very dense piece of muscle to holding iron. Diana's rear muscle was indeed something beyond description. He could press, grasp, but it simply would not move unless she wanted to. She giggled as he tried to win that battle
"That's enough. Get up"
Timmy obeyed without questioning. He felt his underwear melty a long time ago, but his dick was still going strong, ready for more. He remained silent
"Did you like that, Timmy?"
"Y-yes..."
"Good... this was my way of saying thank you"
"So, how... how long have you known?"
"That you liked my muscles? I always though you did, but today I decided it was time to figure it out"
Timmy didn't see that coming. Diana was straight forward about it
"oh..."
"And... correct if I'm wrong, but I think that it's not just the muscles you like... you enjoy the power they have just as much, right?"
"Y-yes..."
"You like the fact that I am bigger and stronger.. than you, don't you?" Diana was changing her voice to the teasing mode again. She was hot about being this dominant
"Y-yes..." Timmy was feeling his dick pulsating once again
"We both know I'm a lot stronger than you... but part of you wants me to prove that, right? You want to be physically dominated by me, don't you?"
Timmy just nodded. Diana smiled.
"Well, maybe that's for another time, Timmy. For now, I just care too much about you. And... you might get hurt, you know"
She walked away calmly, leaving him behind

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2019, 07:12:45 pm »
Chapter 13

Diana entered the bathroom, locked the door, turned on the cold water on the shower and felt the water cooling down her body. What had just happened? Did she really just had an orgasm by seducing Timmy with her muscles? How was this possible? He was her brother, for crying out loud. It was wrong.
And yet, the idea of dominating someone like that, specially a man, an older man, was inebriating. Ever since she saw Becky by the pool, almost two years ago, she felt the need to be admired by her body. Her hard, muscular body. That's what she wanted when she started working out. From there to the whole idea of not only having sculpted muscles, but to put those muscles to test and being stronger than most people around, and to be pleased by that, was a quick trip to Diana. Now it seemed she had reached the epitome of what she truly lusted.
As her body cooled down, Diana had made up her mind. She couldn't do that to Timmy again. Not only it was wrong, but he was a good boy, and that could scar him for life. Maybe it already did.
The following weeks were hard on her. More than once she almost gave into her urges. Once, after a rather fierce upper body workout, feeling swollen and big, Diana walked down the corridor and almost broke into Timmy's room. She pictured herself entering the room grunting and flexing her whole body, watching him succumb to her power, beg for her mercy. But she stopped herself. It was wrong, and she couldn't do it.

As time went by, Diana kept growing. Being able to use the school gym was making wonders to her training. She was able to work different muscle groups, concentrate exercises, having workout partners that pushed her. And, of course, her competitive mind made her always wanting to get better and bigger. Having people around to compare with was the best fuel she could have. Diana, now at 15, was pretty sure she had reached her adulthood height, but she loved that every month the scale told her she had added a couple pounds. Now at 163, she knew she was about to enter a plateau on her gainings, but she felt happy with how big she was.

Even though she had promised herself not to put herself and Timmy on that spot again, sometimes her primal instincts took the best of her. Every once in a while, when Timmy was around, she provocatively flexed a muscle for him to watch. A bicep here, a chest there, she loved the attention her older brother could give to her body.

Mid term approached and with it, their school always held a themed beneficent party. This year's was Marvel x DC. Everyone was supposed to go in costumes. Timmy quickly decided he would go as Deadpool. Diana, on the other hand, was having trouble finding a character that fit her personality. Then she came up with an idea. Unfortunately, this would mean expose herself and Timmy to a very dangerous situation.
"Uh... Timmy, about tomorrow's party..."
"Yeah?"
"Listen, do you think you can help me with my costume? I might need some assistance on putting it together"
"Sure... what are you going with?"
"Oh, you'll se tomorrow"

The next day came, and around 7pm Timmy was all dressed up into his brand new Deadpool costume. He invested a few bucks on it, but it looked cool. The whole outfit, the two fake swords on the back... and he even did some make up to make his face scared if he decided to take off the mask at some point. He heard Diana calling from her bedroom and went there.
"So, what is this surprise costume you're..."
Timmy stopped talking. Diana had a Supergirl outfit on her. The elastic fabric was really tight on her body, the blue spandex with the S on the chest glued to her muscles. The red skirt stopped about 2 inches above her knees, letting her quad muscles contract freely. The weird part, however, is that the costume seemed to be torn apart on it's left shoulder, exposing Diana's chest, neck and left arm completely. Timmy could see she had a green bra underneath the costume. It showed under her left armpit, since it was a strapless one.
"Uh... what the hell are you trying to do?" Timmy was clearly confused by Diana's choice
"It's not ready yet, silly. You see, I couldn't decide if I wanted to go Marvel or DC. So I figured... both" Diana extended Timmy a big cup with some green ooze in it, and a brush. Timmy still hadn't figured it out, just stood there, looking confused
"I present you... Supergirl meets the Hulk"
Now he got it. The green stuff was body ink. Diana wanted Timmy to paint the exposed part of her body with it, so she would be half supergirl, half Hulk. He had to admit it, her idea was awesome. And both characters fitted her perfectly.
Diana sat down on her chair backwards, so the rest was in front of her. She pulled her hair into a tall ponytail so Timmy could begin with her back.
"Now listen, if you have to, paint the exposed parts of the bra too. I want it to be all the same color, ok?"
"Y-yes..."
Timmy removed the gloves of his costume, rolled up his sleeves and started. He gently used the brush, contouring every lump on Diana's back. This was taking too long. Diana had a lot of body surface exposed. Taking a deep breath, Timmy knew there was only one way he could make this faster. With his hands. Dropping two big chunks of ink over her back and neck, Timmy started spreading it with them. He noticed Diana's back muscles looked bigger from the time he caressed them. And this time, she wasn't even flexing.
Diana felt Timmy's touch with a bit of surprise. She knew this must have been hard for him. She tried not to think about it. As Timmy worked his way up from her lat to her shoulder, she heard his breath getting heavier and louder. It turned her on. She knew Timmy was aroused by her muscles. Diana fought the urge to flex them.
Timmy finished Diana's back, spending a good deed of time on her trap. It felt thick under his fingers. Part of him wanted her to flex them, so he could feel them in all their mighty.
"Alright, turn around"
Diana sat down, looking straight at Timmy, who very professionally started completing the circle around her armpit. Timmy, carefully trying to avoid any breast started moving to Diana's front. Once he reached her pec muscle, Diana flexed it on a reflex.
"Oh, sorry" She immediately apologized.
"Thats... that's ok. Do it again. It's... easier to... paint it"
"You sure?" Diana contracted her pec, holding it contracted. She felt Timmy's hand spreading the ink on it, almost as if he was feeling it's hardness.
"You... you got... bigger" he said in a low voice
Not sure of what she should say she thanked him
"oh... yeah... glad you noticed. You liked it?"
"Y-yeah..." Timmy was now on Diana's shoulder. It had a full cap, with a big vein on it. It wasn't there before. He felt his dick making his way up. And his spandex costume wouldn't hide an inch of it.
Diana sensed it right. Timmy was aroused. Even without trying, her body did all the work for her. It made her feel good. Feel powerful. Feel in charge of things.
"Let's.. let's do the arm now" Timmy whispered
Diana extended her arm to him. He started from her hands, feeling how smooth her skin was. How was this possible? Those hands grabbed, pulled and pushed large amounts of weight, and their touch was still gentle and soft. Timmy noticed that the vein he saw on her shoulder actually began it's course on the back of her hand, running through her forearm and bicep. There was a second one, that ran from the other side, contouring her bicep from behind. Hypnotized, he followed that trajectory as he spread the ink on her forearm.
Diana watched Timmy's eyes devour her muscles. Each second it got harder and harder for her not to simply flex her muscles and watch him beg. And his touch was gentle, but firm. It was the touch of someone who truly admired her muscles.
Timmy moved himself so Diana's arm was extended transversally in front of him. His face was aligned with her elbow, as he finished her forearm and moved up to her arm. He noticed how amazingly Diana's tricep filled her arm well, giving it most of it's volume. Instinctively, Timmy placed both his hands as if hugging her arm. He noticed how little was left of his finger before he could complete the circle around it. Maybe the tip of his index finger, no more than that. Diana's arm was thick.
That did it for Diana. Watching as Timmy was trying to measure her arm was too much for her. As soon as he touched his fingers, locking her arm inside it's circle, Diana flexed her elbow, causing her bicep to expand beautifully. They both watched as Timmy's hands were being pushed apart by the growth of Diana's mighty muscle. If relaxed there as a fingertip left, now there was a just as big gap between his hands. Diana's swollen muscle was a hard ball of concrete, peaked and prominent. She relaxed and flexed it again, even harder. Timmy just stood there, with both his hands over it.
"Big, right?"
"Yes... big" was all Timmy could say
"Go ahead... try to squeeze it"
Timmy pressed his thumb against the gorgeous ball of half green painted muscle. It didn't budge an inch. It was like pressing against steel.
"My God, Di... your muscles are the greatest think I've ever seen"
"Thank you, Timmy... now please, finish up the painting... then I'll give you a sample of She Hulk" Diana grinned
Timmy finished up Diana's arm. She stood up, looked herself in the mirror. It looked amazing. Her hard muscles did look like the Hulk's.
Timmy was dead silent watching his sister's body in green ink. She slowly turned around, facing him.
Grunting, Diana flexed her whole upper body. Even the side hidden by Supergirl's outfit looked big. But the paint covered naked side was... something else. Even Stan Lee himself could not have drawn such muscles with that perfection. Diana grunted again, causing her body to bloom some more
"So, brother, what do you think?"
"You look... wow" was all Timmy could say.
Diana walked towards him, and Timmy stepped back, until he hit the wall. Diana giggled. It was like Timmy was truly afraid of her mightiness.
Raising her both arms, she flexed her biceps once again
"Who knows, Timmy, next time I'll go full Hulk. What do you say?"
"It... it would be... amazing"
Still holding her flex, Diana realized things had already gone south today. So, why don't enjoy some more?
"Go ahead, Timmy. Feel them. I know you want"

Offline yn128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2019, 08:55:13 pm »
This is gettin better and better thank u brfan
P.s i hope improve their relation in sexually way

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2019, 09:58:22 pm »
Thank you so much for this incredible story...
I love stories with muscular young sisters...
Congratulations, amazing work so far!
 :rock:

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2019, 02:35:21 pm »
WOW! Your muscle descriptions are excellent! I like how Diana gave in to her temptation at first, but then had been fighting it ever since. And that super hero scene is very creative! Their interaction is so innocent on the surface, but you can feel the tension just under neath.
Great work! K+

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2019, 03:09:38 pm »
absolutely hot!! I like it!!!
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2019, 09:02:17 pm »
An excellent story, thank you for sharing! I look forward to the next chapters as well!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Pool Party

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View