Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578291 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 02:33:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Pool Party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pool Party  (Read 59386 times)

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Pool Party
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 04:25:26 pm »
Looks good.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 04:25:26 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2019, 09:35:13 am »
finished?  :sorry:
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 07:46:56 pm »
Chapter 5

Summer did arrive and along with it, Jennifer's barbecue pool party - and the whole family. The only one missing was Bob, who got an summer job and couldn't make it. This year, however, something was different for Timmy. He did started working out getting some tips from his sister, but the fact is two months were too little time for any difference to be seen on his body. And yes, there was Becky and her gymnast body, Charlie and his usual grumpiness, his mother and father busy with the barbecue, his aunts and uncles chatting and drinking around the pool. Diana was nowhere to be seen. If Timmy didn't know better, he could swear she wanted to make and entrance. It wasn't until noon when Diana finally came out. She was wearing blue training pants, loose on her, and a white t-shirt, that looked slightly wet, as if she had sweated on it.
Diana said hi around the pool and, standing right next to Becky, started stripping down from her clothes into her bikini. First she removed her pants, and although any wise eye could have noticed how beefy and muscular Diana's legs were, nobody seemed to pay attention. When Diana removed her t-shirt however, immediately every eye turned to her. Some of those eyes bulged. Some jaws dropped. Diana smiled noticing people's reactions. Playing dumb, she grabbed the sunscreen and started spreading it over her muscular pectoral muscles, that formed a gorgeous deep cleavage along with her small breasts, and waited for the comments. They didn't take long and came first from her aunt Joan
"My God, Di! What happened to you? You look buff!"
Jackie, Diana's other aunt, immediately commented
"You look like you doubled your size, girl!" She placed her hand on Diana's rippling six pack
"What are you made of? Concrete? Steel?"
Comments and oohing continued. Diana let the idea sink in. She knew she would impress people with her physique, and she was loving it.
Charlie immediately pulled Timmy on the corner
"What the heck? When did this happen?"
"Well, I have your sister to thank. She was the one who taught Diana into weight lifting world"
"Shit, really? But Di looks twice as big as Becky now. God, look at her arms. And her shoulders"
"I know, I know. Just drop it, ok?"
"Oh, looks like someone knows how it feels to have a buff sister now, don't they?"
"Well, your sister is buff. Mine is in a completely different league right now. She looks like a freaking bodybuilder"
"Oh, dude. She doesn't just look like one. She is one. Look at her"
Timmy was getting uncomfortable. He had managed to live with her sister and control himself about his primal feelings. But listening to his cousin describe Diana's hard body, and watching it was just to hard to keep in check.
"Just stop it, already!" he said a little to loud. Some heads turned away from Diana's body to Timmy. He blushed and tried to divert the conversation
"hey, let's jump in, Charlie" Grabbing his cousin, they both entered the cold water. Timmy relaxed.

The afternoon went on with Timmy mostly trying to avoid any conversation that could fall into Diana's body. It wasn't until near 3pm when Joan screamed
"Alright guys. Official barbecue picture!. Let's all take the same position as always!"
Joan had, through the years, taken a picture of everybody in the family, always in the same position. It was a fun thing to do and watch how each one had grown or gotten older over the years. Timmy had completely obliterated that from his mind until he saw himself forced to stay side by side with Diana.
"Alright!" Joan ordered again "So, grownups standing there, and the teens sitting on the pool edge with their feet inside the water! No, no, Timmy, you are not there. You sit beside Diana and Charlie! And save the spot on the corner for me! I'll set the timer on the camera!"
As Joan was configuring her pro camera to take the picture, Timmy walked around the group and sat beside his sister. Looking up, he realized Diana's frame was wider than Jackie, who was standing above her. Diana kept her hands on the pool edge, extending her arms and doing a bit of push, as if she wanted to take her butt out of the floor. By doing that, her shoulder and triceps bulged. Timmy involuntarily compared his sister's arms with his, side by side. His arms looked like toothpicks next to hers. Timmy tried to look away, but bumped into Diana's thighs, which were contracting ferociously as she kept flexing her quads while kicking water. Timmy shivered realizing how much power those quads could generate.
Joan took the picture and started passing on last year's pic along with the camera, so people could compare the image from the year prior with this'.

Timmy silently looked at last year's and the difference's from this year's. Last year there was a 13 year old girl sitting next to him, who didn't change much except grew a few inches. The girl, however, was gone. Now, sitting beside him was an amazon, with bulging muscles that shadowed his skinny frame. Even without having a comparison picture, Timmy knew that the one thing that immediately would catch everyone's eye on that picture was Diana's body and how big and ripped she looked next to everyone else. Especially her brother.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2019, 05:00:07 pm »
very good!!!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 06:11:36 pm »
Chapter 6

A new school year came. For Diana, that meant a new school, as she was now a Freshman in high school. That meant many new people to get to know, new experiences and new reactions to her and on her physique, as she knew that even being the new kid around, her muscles would impress. But the part that excited her the most is that high school students were allowed on the school weight room. That meant she could do a whole lot more, keep developing and growing.
As soon as day one of classes ended, Diana grabbed her gym bag and went to the weight room. Her eyes sparkled as she saw the infinite variety of apparatus, weights and machines at her disposal. She quickly changed her baggy school clothes into her tight, revealing, gym clothes. Before leaving the dressing room, however, she decided to put on a hoodie. Maybe the place would remain empty, but maybe other students would be joining soon, and she saw no reason for dragging eyes that soon.
Turning on the treadmill, Diana started walking and looked around. This was a nice gym, way better than she could have expected for a school. Equipment looked new, the room was well illuminated and full of mirrors. She liked it.
The cardio area, specially, had mirror on both sides of the wall. That meant she could watch not only herself while jogging, but anyone who walked behind the treadmills and she could even have a good look at her own backside.
As she increased the speed, Diana noticed her large thighs contracting at each step. She smiled as she watched how little her skin trembled, due to the hardness of her muscles. She also noticed how round and hard her butt looked, how shaped her calves were. As she jogged and admired her own lower body, Diana got more and more comfortable. After her 15 min warmup, she noticed that where once there was only 2 or 3 people, now 15 or so teenagers started their exercises.

Approaching the lat pull down machine, Diana tried to remember what Becky had told her 'wide grip. Adduce your shoulder blades. Tighten your core. Focus the contraction on your lats". She set the machine for 50 pounds and pulled the bar down. It felt light, but she knew that it was best that way, at least for a warm up set. Diana did 15 reps, focusing on the proper technique. She rested a bit, added 30 more pounds and started again. It was too light. She added another 20. Good. She did 10 reps, exhaling hard in the two last. As she was resting before her next set, a young man approached her
"Mind if we take turns?"
"Oh, not at all" Diana answered, leaving the bench for the guy. She noticed he didn't bother lowering the weight, probably not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the freshman girl, but by doing so, he flawed his technique completely, swinging his arms and torso for gaining any momentum, doing each rep not locking the movement. He got up and smiled at her.
Not bothering his reaction, Diana added 20 more pounds and grabbed the bar. She performed 8 perfect reps, slowly lowering and raising the bar, breathing calmly.
They switched places and Diana could see the doubt on the boy's face. There was no way he would be able to perform the exercise properly with that weight, but he clearly didn't want to lower it. After contemplating his situation for a while, he decided to lower the weight 10 pounds and again performed 8 very lousy reps.
Not completely sure why, Diana decided to take her hoodie off before her last series. Beneath it, she was wearing a blue tight tank top, that had a single stripe in the middle of her back and exposed her lats and rhomboids fully. She sensed the guy's eyes widening as she added 20 pounds on the weight and grabbed the bar. Looking through the mirror, she saw him staring at her wide lats. The second she started pulling the bar down and felt her back and arms muscles contracting and expanding, she heard him let out a tiny gasp of amazement. Diana finished her 6 reps and breathed hard. Instead of taking her place, the guy just kept staring at her, noticing her round shoulders and defined pecs.
"Y-you... you... you look amazing"
"Sorry?" Diana played dumb, taunting the boy
"Y-your body looks awesome... sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I..."
She smiled. "Oh, this?" She gave a quick flex, making her bicep bounce up and down a couple times "You know, just trying to keep fit"
"Fit? You-you look much more than fit"
"Well, thank you, I guess. So, aren't you finishing your last set?" Diana pointed to the equipment with her eyes
"I... I... y-yes" The boy didn't know what else to say. He grabbed the bar and, totally hypnotized by Diana, forgot to lower the weight. He tried to pull the bar down but did a very poor job, losing his grip and letting the weights collide with a loud thump. Diana giggled and walked away, looking at the next exercise.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 05:09:43 pm »
Chapter 7

That day Diana entered home feeling amazing. Not only her school gym was an outstanding one, allowing her to improve her workouts and, by consequence, her development, but she was pretty sure she had caused quite a first impression on that boy. She didn't exactly understood why, but the fact is she liked the attention and the looks.
As soon as she entered her room, she closed the door, took her shirt off and looked at herself in the mirror. For months now she had been surfing the net looking at workout regimens, seeing pictures of female bodybuilders, inspiring herself in every way she could. Watching her muscles protrude here and there, she knew she still had a long way, but she couldn't deny she had one hell of a body, specially for a 14 year old. Her traps were prominent, her pectorals were defined and made her chest big. Diana had round shoulders on top of very beefy arms, that added to her rather slim waist gave her a powerful shape. She had just flexed her abs to check on her six pack when someone knocked on the door
"Who is it?"
"It's me" Timmy's voice came from the other side
Diana opened the door, didn't bothering to dress up. Half out of lack of awareness, half consciously wanting to see if her big brother reacted like the guy at the gym, Diana stood there, with her lose pants and black sports bra, putting her whole upper body on display. As soon as Timmy realized his sister's outfits - and more importantly, her physique - he lowered his eyes.
"What is it, Timmy?"
"So... how.. how was your first day at high school?"
Diana could sense by Timmy's tone that that wasn't really the subject he wanted to discuss
"ok, I guess. You saw me there during lunch. Why do you ask?"
"and.. what did you do after school?"
"I went to the school gym, you know. Work out" Diana extended both her arms flexing her wrists, making both her triceps and forearm muscles to bulge. She noticed Timmy's eyes locking onto her developed arms. Breaking the sudden silence, she asked again
"What do you want, Timmy?"
"It... it seems you've caused quite an impression today" Timmy kept his eyes down
"What do you mean?"
Without saying a word, Timmy handed Diana his cell phone. There was a video paused. She pressed play and noticed the video was recorded by someone at the gym today. It basically showed Diana during her back workout. Not only the pull downs she did, but the pull ups and other exercises. The cameraman seemed to focus on her and the weights she was lifting. Diana didn't know what to say
"This is going viral, Di. Apparently, the whole school is talking about the buff freshman in school today"
"Oh... that's, that's..." Diana didn't know how to react
"I just thought you should know, you know? Give you a heads up on this"
Diana looked at her brother. He was a nice guy.
"Thanks, I guess, Timmy. I appreciate that"
"No problem, sis. So, what are you gonna do about it?"
"What can I do, really? I mean, I know I'd cause an impression. People aren't used to see muscles in a girl. Especially in a girl as young as I am."
"Yeah..." Timmy stopped looking at his feet for a second, looking at Diana's. She really was impressive
"And the fact is... I have no intention of going back on this. In fact, I want to keep growing. I'm really proud of what I achieved, you know. I'm proud of these" Diana raised both her arms and flexed her biceps. The baseball sized mounts of hard muscle popped up. Timmy's jaw dropped
"So, I guess what I'm trying to say is... they will have to deal with it" Diana lowered her arms and looked straight at Timmy's face
"Oh... o-ok" Timmy lowered his eyes once again and made his way out of Diana's room. Halfway through the hall, he heard Diana's voice
"Uh... Timmy?"
He turned around. She was around 10 feet away, but she still looked dominant. Timmy noticed how it seemed Diana's body fulfilled the corridor
"What"
"Thanks again. I know this might have implications for you too, and I appreciate your behavior"
Timmy froze. Did she knew about his fetish? How was this possible?
"What do you mean, Di?"
"Well, you know... if people are talking about me and my muscles, they will probably pick on you... you know, about how strong your little sister is."
"Oh... that"
"Yeah... so.. thanks again for being supportive" Diana entered her room and closed the door.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2019, 06:29:17 pm »
Chapter 8

That week Diana noticed how famous she was getting. Every day after school, gym seemed to be more and more crowded. She quickly realized many of the people there, though, wasn't there for working out, but to watch the Dynamo girl workout. She didn't care. She was always focused on her workout, with a straight face and ready to pump. She knew that for many of them who weren't familiarized with the weights and the environment, she must have looked like the Hulk or something. It didn't bother her. She was there for one purpose, and one purpose only. To get big, and to get strong. For all she cared, she was actually using the audience as an energy boost. She wanted them to see how strong and disciplined she was.
It wasn't until Friday of the next week, when people seemed to get used to the whole situation, that the gym started to be less full of curious looks. She was lying on a mat doing her abdominals when she noticed something blocking the light, shadowing her. Diana finished her set and looked up. She recognized Chad, a senior and captain of the defense on the football team, along with two other players.
"So you're the big bad girl everyone is talking about"
Diana stood up, grabbing her towel. She felt her sweat rolling down her neck into the middle of her chest
"I'm not sure about bad. But yeah, I'm the big girl" her cocky response was not what Chad and his fellows were expecting
"I like your confidence. So, listen. This will sound very lame, but me and the fellows were talking about you after practice today... and we think you might be a very nice addition to our team. That is, if you think you can handle yourself in a football field. It's way tougher than this, you know" Chad pointed out to the gym
"I see" Diana's voice was dead serious "And how can I show you guys how tough I am?"
Chad turned to his fellows "Told you guys she was a baller"
"Well, we are playing some friendly game at the park on Sunday afternoon. You can come over and play with us. We can call that a tryout"
"Hum... ok, I'll think about it"
"Great, see you there"
"Wait, that's it? You guys bust into the weight room and don't even care to grab a dumbbell or something?"
Chad looked at her
"What do you have in mind?"
"Well, you could spot me, at least. I've been thinking about maxing out for a while now, but I don't have a spotter"
"How much do you weight, girl?"
"It's Diana. And last time I checked, I was at 156. Why?"
"Well, Bill here" Chad pointed to a tall, lean guy next to him "is one of our DBs. He weight around 160. How about you two go for it? It's a nice way for you to prove you're as tough as you sound"
"Sounds like a challenge to me. And you Bill, are you up to it?"
"Oh, you bet I am, Diana"
"Great" Chad exclaimed "So, shall we start with some barbell curls?"

They picked up a 10 pound W shaped bar from the support and placed it on the rack
"How much do you want to begin with?" Bill asked Diana. She added a 10 pound plate on each side, grabbed it and performed a single strong flex, almost effortlessly.
Bill added another 10 on each side and repeated the exercise. Diana did the next rep, with another 5 pound added on each side. She felt her biceps burning as she brought the bar up.
This time, suddenly aware that this girl was not a joke, Bill decided only to match Diana's weight. He grabbed the bar and, with much difficulty, finished his rep. Placing the bar back on the rack, Bill watched mesmerized as Diana changed both 5 pounds plates on each side for a 10 pound. The whole thing now had 70 pounds. Diana grabbed the bar, semi flexed her knees, locked her elbows, took a deep breath and began curling the bar. The guys watched amazed, as Diana slowly brought the bar up, her biceps bulging hard, trying to burst her skin. Her forearms veins were dilated, carving their way up until her shoulders. Diana let out a grunt as she finished the rep. Placing the bar back on the rack. Bill made no movement to attempt to match her weight.
"Did you see that?" Chad's voice was filled with excitement and respect "I think she got you beat, Bill"
"Yeah, but you have to try it" The other guy completed
Not sure of how he should behave, Bill picked up the bar and began his curl. His arms stopped a little before halfway. He began to tremble and huff, but it simply wouldn't budge. Exhausted, Bill placed the bar back on the rack, unable to curl as much as the freshman girl did. The three dudes were dead silent. Diana, however, was adding another 5 pounds on each side of the bar
"What are you doing, Diana? You already beat him" Chad observed
"I told you I wanted to max out. I didn't max out yet"
They looked in disbelief. There were 80 pounds on that bar. What in hell was this girl thinking?
"Now listen. Do not - I repeat: do not - help me unless I ask for it. Got it?"
The three nodded
"Good" Diana took a deep breath, watching seriously at the bar. She placed both her hands on it, making sure she had a good grip, and pulled it out from the rack. Holding the bar with her arms extended, she noticed the big veins running up her arms. Diana also noticed how big they were, swollen from the effort. Turning about 45 degrees to the left, so that she would be in an diagonal angle to the mirror, she prepared herself for the challenge. From this angle, she would get a nice view of her biceps contracting, and she knew that would burst her confidence. Diana began lifting the bar up, immediately realizing this was serious. She never felt that much gravity force pushing her arms back down, but she was stubborn. Slowly she brought the weight up. She began to tremble. Looking from the corner of her eye, she saw her biceps fully contracted, peaked and hard. She imagined someone trying to budge them. They were hard, like steel. They wouldn't give an inch no matter how hard they tried. She saw her veins, fully swollen, and felt the energy she needed being pumped into her muscles. The bar, slowly but constantly kept coming up. Only a few more inches. She kept concentrated, watching her mighty muscle work. Diana let out a loud grunt as she finished the movement, and placed the bar back on it's rack. The three guys cheered
"Wow. Absolutely amazing. Wow" Bill's voice came from behind her
"God damnit, Diana. You look HUGE" Chad added
Feeling proud of herself, Diana turned to the mirror and did a double bicep flex. She never looked this big. Her biceps were swollen from the effort, ripped and split.
Lowering her arms and turning herself to the trio, Diana bounced her pecs and asked
"So, are you ready to bench press?"

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2019, 06:52:24 pm »
I really like where this is going.  I'm getting flashbacks to the football scene in MAK's classic story Mike Part 1 - Tammy.  I have high expectations and hope this surpasses that.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2019, 07:39:43 pm »
Awesome story!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2019, 09:32:30 pm »
Chapter 9

The next morning Timmy woke up around 9 am and, still on his jammies, headed to the kitchen. As soon as he entered, he saw Diana eating her eggs. It's been a while now that his sister changed her diet to a protein based one. According to her studies, it helped her to get bigger. And according to Timmy's eyes, they really did.
"Finally you're awake, Timmy! I need your help!"
"Morning to you too, Di" Timmy was always a bit grumpy in the mornings
"Yeah, yeah. Good morning, big brother. Now listen, I need your help"
"With what?" Timmy asked as he served himself with some cereal
"Football. I'm meeting Chad and some guys from the team tomorrow. I'll play with them"
Timmy looked up, almost spilling the milk, not sure he listened to it right
"Football? You?" and before she could answer "And what do you need me for?"
"Yes, me and football. Thing is I know nothing about it. To me, it's a bunch of dudes piling up. Oh, and that Tom Brady guy. He's cute"
"And why did you said you'd play, then?"
"Well... I don't know really. It felt like a challenge, you know" Diana shyly looked to her own feet, as if she was ashamed of her competitiveness.
Timmy sighed "Alright, I'll explain you the basic rules. Sit down"
Diana's face shined "Yes! Thanks Timmy, you're the best!"
During breakfast Timmy explained her sister the basic concept of the game and it's primary rules, the scoring system and the basic positions.
"So, got it?"
"Yes, I think I did. Now... would you practice with me? Just a little so I don't make a complete fool of myself tomorrow"
"What? No way"
"C'mon Timmy! I helped you on your first training sessions, remember?"
Again, Timmy sighed. She was right. Diana did all she could to get him into a better shape, he was just too lazy
"Alright, alright. Meet me in the backyard in 10 minutes"
"Cool!"

They both went to their rooms and changed clothes. When Diana exited the house, Timmy was already there, with a football on his hand.
Timmy double looked at his sister when she came out. She was wearing a T-shirt that probably should look lose on her, but it was really tight on her torso, and spandex shorts that displayed her powerful trunks. he noticed how her quads bulged as she stepped forward. Looking away, Timmy began
"Now, you said Chad was the one who invited you, right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, he is a linebacker, and captain of the defense. So you're probably going to be playing on his side of the field" Timmy walked past Diana and placed the ball about 5 feet from her. Going back to his place, he spoke again
"Ok. So right now, I'm playing on defense, just so that you understand how to do, alright?"
she nodded
"So, in this situation, I'm one of the defense linemen here, and your one of the offense. Your primary job is to avoid me to get to the quarterback, in this case, the ball. Once the snap happens, I'm going to try to go around you and sack the QB. Alright?"
Diana nodded again
Timmy simulated the snap and tried to run towards the ball. Before he could take two steps, Diana spread her arms and hugged him tightly. Pushing him back, she even took his feet off the ground in the process. Not realizing how tight she was holding Timmy, she didn't let him go until he screamed
"Ow! It hurts! Put me down!"
Diana immediately dropped him. Timmy was out of breath
"So, did I do it right?"
"Not... really... that.... was... a foul" Timmy was having trouble regaining his breath. Diana had squeezed him really hard.
"What? Why?" She looked confused
"Ow..." Timmy was still in pain "You can only grab and hold the player with the ball. Here, in the scrimmage line, you are supposed to just push the other player away" He stood up in front of her. "Here, let me show you how"
Timmy placed both his hands onto Diana's chest and shoulders. He felt a little shiver noticing the thick layer of muscle she had there. How hard she was. Timmy tried to push her back, but she didn't budge
"And I'm supposed to push back, is that it?" She asked
"Yes" Timmy kept pushing and pushing her, but she didn't move. It was like her legs were dug on the ground.
Diana placed her hands on Timmy's chest. By doing so, he noticed her shoulders bulging, pressing against his hands. The second Diana began pushing, Timmy immediately took three steps back, before tripping and falling. Diana, however, had gained momentum and wasn't able to stop her forward movement, literally going through Timmy.
Lying on the floor, watching his sister help him up, Timmy couldn't help but wonder how strong she really was.
"Ok, Timmy. But if I'm understanding this right, I'm only playing offense here. Wasn't I supposed to be doing your part on this drill?"
"Y-yes"
"Good. Let's switch then. I'll try to get to the ball" Diana was excited
"O-ok, but..."
"What?"
"Please be careful"
Diana looked at Timmy. She understood her brother was really afraid he might get hurt. Afraid that she could really hurt him. She felt sorry for Timmy
"Don't worry, brother. I'll be gentle"
They switched positions, and Timmy gave the sign. Diana came at him like a raging bull, instinctively lowering her shoulder. She connected her shoulder with his midsection, immediately taking Timmy off the ground again. This time, out of reflex, she used her arms to hold him on his legs. She carried her brother all the way back until they reached the ball, little Timmy lying over her shoulder like a bag of potatoes. From his position, Timmy noticed Diana's large calves and round butt. He knew that raw power came from there, the engine that moved her whole body forward.
Diana gently put Timmy back on the floor.
"Did I do it right?"
"Y-yes" Timmy was still taken aback by Diana's demonstration of strength
"But?"
"Well... you're main target is the QB. So, unless you are thinking about throwing the offensive linemen into the quarterback, you can just, you know, run past him so that you can sack the QB"
"oh, ok. Cool, brother. Thank you"
"Not a problem, Di"
She turned her back to him, lowered her back and said "Here, jump in"
"What?"
"Let me piggyback you back to your room"
"That's... that's not necessary, Di"
"I know. But I told you I'd be gentle. Plus, I could use the workout, you know" she giggled
Not sure if he should, Timmy jumped on her back. The second Diana locked her arms around his legs, Timmy felt really safe. There was no way she would drop him. Timmy passed his hands around her chest, again feeling how thick and hard her pectoral and shoulder muscles were. He noticed her large traps.
"Alright bro, here we go"
She took off from the backyard all the way up to their rooms.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 09:58:33 pm »
Very nice chapters, and three of them today!  :wow: :rock:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2019, 10:15:35 am »
you really are the best story writer EVER. I only hope you don't stop your story too soon...
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2019, 10:31:58 am »
Wonderful job! I can't wait to read more. Karma for all!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 03:29:30 pm »
Chapter 10

The next day, Timmy was in conflict with himself. Part of him wanted to avoid as much as possible Diana's public demonstrations of strength, and part of him was crazy about seeing her kicking some serious ass on that football field. After spending most of the morning plotting a way to watch the game without being noticed, he finally decided the best way to hide was in public.
"Hey, Di... what time are you guys playing today?"
"We scheduled it at 3, why?"
"Maybe I can give you a ride. I'm thinking about going for a jog in the park. What do you think?"
"Cool, Timmy!"

At 3 sharp Diana was waiting for Timmy in the garage
"C'mon, Timmy! I'm gonna be late!"
"In a minute!"
It took him five, but he finally came down and they entered the car. Sitting next to his sister, Timmy couldn't help staring at her large thighs. Diana had two trunk sized, hard muscled legs, her quads even in their relaxed status showing off great definition. It didn't help Timmy that again she was wearing tight spandex shorts that emphasized her size. At least she had a sweater over her upper body. Diana noticed her brother staring at her legs
"Hey! Drop it! You're making me uncomfortable!"
Timmy quickly turned his eyes back to the road
"oh... sorry, sis. It's just that, that... they're so...."
"I know. Big, right?"
"Y-yes.... it's amazing what you've accomplished over what? One year and a few months?"
Diana smiled at her brother. He could be a bit creepy, she caught him sometimes staring at her, but he was sweet
"Thank you, Timmy. Yes... 15 months now" She patted her legs "But it's only the beginning, you know. Now that I have an actual gym to work out, I intend to get better at this. And bigger"
Timmy almost crashed the car. Picturing Diana's body growing and developing was too much for him. He felt his cock hardening inside his pants.
They arrived at the park and Timmy parked his car.
"So, how long are you planning to jog?"
"Oh, 40 minutes or so. But don't worry, I'll wait for you"
"Thanks, Timmy, you're the best"
Timmy pretended being adjusting his watch and tying his shoes as Diana left the car and headed to the improvised football field where 15 or so guys were already playing. Making sure he couldn't be seen from the field, Timmy found himself a good spot to watch his sister playing football, made himself comfortable and sat down.

Down the field, Diana found Chad
"You're late" he barked
"Sorry. Had to wait for my brother"
"So listen, we are playing 8 on 8, and they are creaming us. We are two scores down. And they have the ball. Where do you play?"
"Uh... I.. I can play on the line"
"Ok, You'll be on the edge. They are running all over us. Try to tackle their RB as soon as he gets the ball, alright?"
"Sure"

Diana positioned herself and waited for the snap. The other team didn't seem to mind a girl on the opposing team. They counted the play down and snapped. As soon as the ball left the center's hand, Diana's quads exploded, propelling her towards the QB. A guard tried to block her, but she simply ran over the guy. Before the QB could see her, Diana threw herself at him, grabbing him by his torso and falling on the ground on top of the boy. It was a vicious tackle, and the QB stood down for several seconds before being helped up.
People were surprised by her speed and roughness. The next snap the guard who had been knocked out seemed stressed. No way he would be humiliated like that again. As soon as the snap came, he charged Diana, trying to put her down. To his surprise, though, Diana quickly made a lateral move and left him talking alone. This time Diana reached the QB even faster, and banged her body against his right arm. He dropped the ball before falling to the ground, holding his right wrist, looking in a lot of pain.
Diana's team recovered the fumble, and they were now on offense.
"So, what do I do now?" she asked the guys
Chad, very aware of Diana's strength both on the gym and now on the field, quickly answered
"Well, you block them. Don't let them get to our QB"
"Alright"
As plays processed, Diana kept shoving defensemen off. If they tried to push her away, she simply would push back and send them to the ground. Diana's balance and quickness were really drawing attention. Her team's QB started having a lot of pocket protection, and it was all given by the dynamo girl.

After a couple more drives, their QB approached her
"Hey, Diana, come here a second"
"What?"
"Have you ever played RB?"
"No, not really"
"Ok, here's the deal. This time you will line up about 3 yards behind me. Once I get the ball, you start running on my direction. I'll hand you the ball, and you try to run as fast and as hard as you can, ok?" Just don't drop the ball"
"Ok"

They snapped the ball and Diana was handed it. She noticed quickly that there was nowhere she could run on the line in front of her, so she took a quick swerve to the left. As soon as she passed the scrimmage line, Diana noticed a linebacker coming straight at her. Instead of trying to shift direction again, Diana lowered her body and headed for impact with her shoulder. The LB didn't expect that. With the momentum gained from the early sprint, Diana connected her right shoulder straight to the guy's chest, so viciously he didn't have the time - or the air - to try to tackle her. He simply was thrown away by the impact.
Diana had run almost 10 yards when she noticed the last defender heading her way. Extending her right arm she placed it on his forehead. Diana's triceps and shoulders held the boy's head, an thus his whole body, away from her. She shoved him to the ground and entered the end zone. Chad approached her thrilled by what he had just seen
"Damn, girl! That was the most ferocious stiff arm I've ever seen!"
From that moment, the game had changed. Their opponents suddenly lost their momentum, realizing there was a powerhouse across the field. Diana was tough, and she played hard. Maybe to hard for them, but it was clear that no one would admit that. Drive after drive, Diana dominated the field both on offense and defense. The opposing QB started dumping off the ball as quickly as he could to avoid being tackled by her again. Players were afraid to tackle Diana, cause they would get hurt.
As the game went on, the other players began to wear off, and Diana's dominance became more and more evident. Not only she kept pounding and running as if it were her first snap, but her confidence grew alongside with the yards she was piling up.

The game ended and while players chatted, Timmy ran back to the car. He was shocked. He just watched his younger sister single handed physically dominate a group of young men. Timmy shivered as he remembers her words. She wanted to get bigger.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 04:03:21 pm »
Chapter 11

Diana headed back to the car and found her brother pretending to be entertained by some cell phone game. She knew it was bullshit. She had seen him watching their football game from a hidden corner. At first, she thought it was just curiosity about the game, but as it went on, Diana started putting two and two together. Maybe Timmy had a secret desire to find out how strong she really was. Maybe he wanted to see those guys play rough on her and remind her that she was, after all, just a young girl. Well, if that's what he wanted, he sure didn't get it.
"Oh, hey, how was the game?" He asked
'As if he didn't know' she thought to herself
"It was ok, I guess"
Timmy had seen Diana beat the crap out of the opposing team just a few minutes ago
"oh... just ok?"
"Well, the guys said I played well, but... what do I know, right? I wish somebody could have watched it" Diana teased
"Oh, well..." Timmy tried to drop the subject, sensing the danger
"Anyways, it was all thanks to you, big brother!" Diana hugged Timmy strongly. Maybe she was being a bit mean, but she was suddenly intoxicated by the idea she had dominated all those men on the football field, and she felt good about it. Maybe she just didn't want that feeling to go away right now.
"Oh... it was... nothing" Timmy was running out of air. It seemed that Diana was not only hugging him, but slowly crushing his torso. He tried to hug her back, but with both hand trapped, all he could really do was feel her wide lats. They were hard.
Diana held Timmy inside her arms, adding pressure little by little. She just wanted to hear him ask for her to stop. Her confidence was growing and growing with the idea she could dominate those young men. She was sure they wanted to ask her to stop, but they didn't have the guts to do it. Maybe her brother did.
Timmy was turning red. Why was she crushing him? This wasn't a regular 'thank you' hug anymore. It was like Diana was trying to break his ribcage.
"Di... please... you're... you're hurting me..."
There it was. He did have the guts to admit it. Diana let him go.
"Oh, sorry Timmy. I guess maybe I'm a bit stronger than I give myself credit for" she smiled at him

They came back home in silence, absorbed by their own thoughts.
Timmy was trying to figure out why Diana was behaving like that after the game. Two hours with some bullies and she was turning into one already.
Diana, on the other hand, was still trying to keep the thrill of what she had just experienced. It was a life changing moment for her. Over the last months she read stories and saw videos about these dominant women who proved themselves against weaker men. But being one of them was intoxicating. It turned her on. And she didn't want it to end.

They entered home and found a note from their parents. There was money on the counter for dinner, as they would be alone for the evening. Seeing the perfect opportunity, Diana sat on the kitchen counter and asked Timmy
"Timmy, be a gentleman and grab a bag of iced peas, please? I think I might have hurt my leg"
Unaware of what was about to happen, Timmy obeyed and handed her the bag
"Here, check if there's something" Diana was rubbing the outer side of her quads "Feels like there's a lump here"
Innocently, Timmy reached for Diana's legs. The second he touched it, however, he felt he was hypnotized. There was his hand, rubbing this silky, smooth layer of skin covering that thick portion of hard muscle. Diana giggled as she noticed Timmy was almost caressing her relaxed quad
"Feel anything?" She asked
"No... nothing..." he answered, not thinking about what he was really feeling
"Nothing?" she sounded almost disappointed
"Well, nothing out of..."
"out of what, Timmy?" Diana slowly extended her leg, causing her quad to flex and push Timmy's hand
"muscle" Timmy's voice came out a whisper, frozen by the hardness of Diana's flexed quad
"muscle" she repeated
"Hard muscle" Timmy simply couldn't take his hand away from her thigh.
"Hard muscle" Diana started flexing and relaxing her quad
"Strong"
Diana removed his hand from her thigh, stood up and looked Timmy in the eye. Even though they had almost the same age, Diana was wider, heavier. She dominated the room.
"Do you like my strong, hard muscles, Timmy?"
Timmy was breathing hard. He didn't say a word
"Do you want to know how strong they are, Timmy?"
Timmy's heart was pounding like a bell inside his chest
"Or are you afraid of them, Timmy?"
Still, Timmy was dead silent, trying to focus on not simply kneel in front of her sister and worship her
"Can you imagine what these strong, hard muscles can do to you, Timmy?" Diana's voice was paused, savoring every word and every reaction from him
Timmy was fighting back his tears. The conflict inside of him was too intense
Diana knew he was about to break. She was loving it. Still inches away from him, she rolled up her sleeves and flexed both her biceps. The large balls of hard, striated muscles jumped
"So, Timmy. Do you want to feel my strong, hard muscles?"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Pool Party

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View