Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578697 Posts in 73776 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 10:00:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [M Roppo] *Annie Ample & others* Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [M Roppo] *Annie Ample & others* Stories~collected  (Read 165165 times)

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Karthikkr25, He used to have a library listing on Diana the Valkyrie's site. ***** Also you can search on *****. Meadler  on Deviantart had collection of his stories saved in his favorites. Also search for Michele Roppo stories. I hope this helps you 👍😎.

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Rodman, thank you so much. Under which author name the Stories are stored in Diana Valkyrie library? Also can you please tell me the another website address it was hidden here for some reason. You can also sent to me to my inbox. Please.

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
I'm restricted for some reason and it won't show web address and I can't message you directly.  Search for Michele Roppo. He no longer has a library bookshelf listing. Maybe someone else can help you further. Good Luck

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: ★Memorable Author: [M Roppo] *Annie Ample & others* Stories~collected
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2023, 07:46:37 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... I'm restricted for some reason and it won't show web address ...

With a few exceptions--image and file hosts, *Patreon*, etc.--links to 3rd-party-sites are prohibited; when they're detected, the platform replaces them with *****.

... Where I can find the complete collection of Little Annie Ample and the other stories by this same author ...

It's likely the most accessible M Roppo collection is here on *FS* [but, sadly, not complete]. Besides this thread, more items by Roppo can be viewed here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... and here ...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  [ScOuNdReL did artwork for several Roppo comics.]

A 2-part 'Popeye' story by Roppo is in this collection:

Several more comics authored by Roppo--some with his art, some by others--can be found here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You might find Annie Ample fan-fiction of interest:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FYI: Members at the 'Newbie' level don't have access to other areas of the Forum with additional Roppo content...   :shucks
“Of course, I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice”  ~Unknown

:laugh:

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2023, 03:12:33 am »
Thanks for the links and info!  :cool2:

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2024, 08:00:22 pm »
Does anyone have all the images for the HTML story "Annie and Su Lee" that was on DtV years ago?  It had a bunch of morphs by Morphinman (which I believe was just an early name for Mav/Maverick).  Currently only some of the pics for parts 1 and 6 are available on the archive.org version.

Archive link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[...]valkyrie.com/stories/lemuscle/anbook1/story1.htm (remove the "[...]" in the link, each page links to the next one at the bottom)

Here's the text from all 6 parts:

Annie and Su Lee

by

Michele LeMuscle

Illustrated by Morphinman (aided by Scoundrel and Coyote)

The clanging of the 600 lb barbell dropping on the floor, shook Annie's room. "Mmmmm ... I just love lifting weights in the morning.", Annie said in satisfaction of the 50 curls she had done with the massive barbell. "You're incredible sis!!", Brad boasted from his chair. Annie smiled admirably. Annie sported a new hair color, brunette. "What doyou think of my hair? I think the blonde look was taking away too much attention away from my muscles.", Annie asked, running her fingers through her brunette locks. "Annie, I don't think there's anything in the world that could take attention away from those muscles.", he scoffed. Brad noticed the scant clothing she had laid out on her bed. "Don't you get in trouble at school for wearing those kind of clothes?", Brad asked. "Well ... Principal Collins and I came to an agreement a while back about my attire.", she said with a slight giggle. At the present, she was wearing her high heel slippers, panties, and her brothers over-sized pajama top, which was all ready ripped in a few places at the seams. "Ooops ... sorry about that, Brad.", Annie apologized when she noticed the damage she had done to the pajama top. "It's okay Annie, I've got plenty more.", he replied.

"Oh well, then you don't mind if I ...", rrrrrrip!!!! The top was torn to shreds as Annie tensed her upper body. "... finish it off .... mmmmff!!", she continued as she flexed her biceps. The top exploded off her body as massive muscles stacked atop each other on her young frame.

All that remained on her pumped upper body was her nipple covering ribbons. "Mmmmm ... you know what I like to do after a workout, don't you Brad?", Annie asked, stepping towards her seated brother. Brad leaped up from his chair. "Oh gosh!! ... look at the time. I got to get to school!!", he said, dashing out of her room. "Oh pooh ... I hate wasting my muscles when they're this pumped", she pouted to herself. 'Oh well, there was always after school', Annie thought. Annie picked the petite mini-skirt and the even tinier halter top from her bed. "This should turn a few heads at school today.", she said as she proudly held the miniature garments over her massively muscled body, looking in the mirror.

Brad sat at his usual spot in the school cafeteria, next to his friend Tommy. Tommy came to U.S. as an exchange student from Japan a few years back and ended up staying. He and Brad had become very good friends. "Oh man!!", Brad groaned as he rubbed the back of his neck. Tommy shook his head. "Annie?", Tommy asked, knowing of Brad's dilemma with his younger sister. "Ya, but this time it was my idea.", Brad told Tommy. Tommy spit out his juice in mid-sip. "What!!!?", he gasped. "Call me weird, but I'm getting used to Annie's manhandling me, ... you could say it's become routine.", Brad said to his still shocked friend. "You're right ... I am going to call you weird.", Tommy smirked. the two boys sipped their juices, waiting till the last minute to head for class.

"Holy cow!!!", Tommy gasped. "What, what?", Brad asked, searching the cafeteria. "Instant hard-on, is what.", Tommy said looking over at the cafeteria entrance. Brad turned to see his little sister standing in the doorway, scantily clad.

"Hey, ... that's my sister you're drooling over pal!!", Brad barked at Tommy. "Sorry bud, but she is erection city.", Tommy replied. Annie headed over to their table, while heads were turning ... males, females, and staff. "Hi guys.", Annie said with a smile. "We didn't get to finish my workout this morning, Brad. maybe we can finish it after school.", she said. Brad just sunk his head, sipping on his juice. "Hi Tommy. How are you?", she asked, while he was obviously trying to maintain his excitement. Her scant outfit left about 80 % of her body exposed, which was still pumped firm by her morning workout. "I'm ... I ..., uh ... fine", Tommy fumbled. "That's good. I'll see you, guys.", Annie said, heading back to the hallway. Tommy watched her enormous calves pulsate with rock-hard muscle, with every step she took.

"Man, ... look at those muscles. What a babe!!", Tommy exclaimed. "Well, take my advice and stay away from her if you don't want your bones crushed.", Brad.

The boys went back to sipping their juices. "I don't know what I'm going to do. My body can't take much more punishment from those muscles, even though I don't mind so much anymore.", Brad said to Tommy. "Well I'm afraid your luck is going to get worse, Pal.", Tommy replied. "What do you mean?", Brad asked with confusion. "Well, I have a cousin named Su Lee. When I left Japan a couple of years ago she was an 11 year old tomboy. I wrote her a letter a few months ago and she wrote me back. Here is the letter. Apparently she has taken up weight lifting since I've been gone. She told how she was winning many bodybuilding contest, even a few contest against males. Brad was speechless, merely staring at the photo of the young muscle-goddess in the letter.

I wrote her back and mentioned your sister Annie. I told Su Lee how Annie was incredibly strong and muscular for a 13 year old, probably the most muscular 13 year old girl in the world. Well, that infuriated Su Lee. She wrote me back, telling me she was the most muscular and strongest 13 year old around.", Tommy told Brad. "Oh well, I guess it's not that big of a problem. Your cousin is 10,000 miles from here and we don't have to worry about her and Annie ever meeting.", Brad replied. "Well, actually it is a problem. I talked to Su Lee on the phone last night. She so destined to prove she's the most muscular girl in the world, that she's flying in this evening. She's coming to America for a muscle and strength showdown with your little sister.", Tommy said. It was Brad's turn to spit out juice in mid-sip. "What!!!! You're kidding me, aren't you?", Brad pleaded. "I'm afraid not, Brad.", Tommy said. "Oh god, if Annie finds out we had anything to do with this, she'll beat the crap out of me every free moment she has, ... for the rest of my life.", Brad replied on edge. "We better worry about this after school, we're late for class.", Tommy said, looking up at the clock. The two 18 year olds rushed off to class.

[Part 2]

Meanwhile in a jet, high above the Pacific, 13 year old Su Lee was well settled in, an hour into her flight to America. the young girl was wearing a traditional Japanese blue silk, mid-thigh length dress, with slit up one side. Of course, Su Lee's dress had to be custom tailored to fit her massive physique. A pair of 4 inch blue high heels complimented her outfit. Su Lee had noticed that the man(an American) sitting across the aisle from her had been paying a great deal of attention to her legs since the flight began. He was in his early 40's and looked like a business type fellow. Su Lee decided to see just how interested he was. She crossed legs and muscles sprang up like a mountain range. The slit spread wide apart, exposing her thigh.

His eyes widened once he saw her mammoth and densely muscled thigh. Su Lee didn't pay direct attention to him, but kept a watch through the corner of her eye. On her crossed leg, she gently bounced her foot, which broke her thigh and calf out with dancing muscles. Dozens of ripples of muscle ran up and down her leg. She could see him shuffling about. Noticing a piece of chewed gum on the floor, Su stepped on it so it would stick to her shoe. "Oh no!", she pouted. She turned toward the aisle and extended her leg out, holding the slit so it not recover her thigh. Giving the American man a smile that would melt ice, she said. "Excuse, please? Nice man take gum from shoe for Su Lee?", she teasingly asked. The gentleman smiled, trying to hide his erection with a magazine. He reached out for the gum just as Su Lee flexed her foot. Her entire leg tightened with bulging muscles, which caused him to gasp as he pulled off the gum. "Thank you, kind sir.", Su Lee said, crossing her legs. She giggled to herself inside. Seems that big muscles wasn't the only thing she had in common with Annie. The two also shared a love of teasing and taunting with their muscles.

Su Lee continued to tease and arouse him with her exhilarating muscles. She stood up and opened her overhead compartment. She gave him a quick bicep flex but he was too absorbed in his reading.

She heard him gasp as he looked up at her. She had to stand up high on her toes to reach inside. This caused her all ready bulging calves to jut out into sharp-edged, diamond shaped muscles. On her toes, her calves were an enormous 25", which aroused him even further. Su Lee fiddled around in the compartment, going up and down on her toes many times. Her calves throbbed in and out. She smiled to herself as she heard his soft moans of pleasure. Su Lee finished playing around in the compartment and turned around. He had a magazine over his crotch, obviously covering a rock hard erection, courtesy of Su Lee. She gave him a smile as she returned to her seat. Su Lee figured she should leave him alone before she causes him to cream his fancy dress pants.

It was about half way into the flight and Su Lee wanted to relax a bit after she had watched the movie. She placed her feet on the steel foot rest in front of her. She yawned as she slowly stretched her feet out. Her leg muscles automatically bunched up and became hard. the steel began creaking as she unknowingly began bending the 1 1/2" thick bar.

She moaned softly as she snuggled in her seat. Then a snap came from the floor in front of her. Su Lee looked and saw that she had snapped the bar in two places. "Ooops!", she said, looking over to the American as she covered her mouth. The American looked on in awe and amazement of her strength. No one else noticed what had happened and Su Lee kicked the broken bar under her seat.

Back at school, the final bell had rung and Tommy hurried down the stairs. He was running down the last flight of stairs and really paying much attention, when all of a sudden ... WHAM!!! Tommy fell back onto the stairs, feeling like he'd hit a brick wall. He shook his head and looked up to find Annie standing there. "Sorry about that, Tommy, but you should always look where you're going.", she teased. Annie reached out a grabbed him by the arm. She hoisted him to his feet like a paper doll. "There we go.", Annie said. Tommy brushed a bit of dust off. "Um ... thanks.", he said as he started walking away. "Wait a minute, Tommy. Can we walk home together?", Annie asked. Tommy got a bit nervous, but gave an affirmative nod.

The two walked down the street and talked as they walked. The subject of Su Lee came up. Tommy told Annie everything he had told Brad about the situation. The more Tommy told Annie, the more her muscles tightened. They reached the corner just before Annie's house and Tommy could tell that Annie was just as mad as Su Lee was about hearing of another 13 year old thinking she was the biggest and the strongest. Annie dropped her school books and grabbed a nearby light post. She a good firm grip and slowly bent the steel post. Annie's arms ballooned as they hardened with big bulging muscles. "I'm going to crush Su Lee!!!", she barked as the 10 foot high post snapped in her hands. Tommy couldn't believe what he'd just seen, and was glad it wasn't him that Annie was mad at.

The jet was making it's final decent and passengers were informed to fasten their seat belts. Su Lee grabbed her seat belt and noticed the American was watching her again. She took an extremely deep breath to slim her stomach as she wrapped the belt around. This also inflated her chest, puffing out her massive pecs. Her nipples were erect and visible beneath the tight dress. The American watched with pleasure as it seemed her nipples were toying with piercing right through the dress. Su Lee exhaled, as did the American. The plane touched down and moments later reached the terminal. The passengers unbuckled their belts and began making their way to the exit. Su Lee stood up, completely forgetting to unbuckle her belt. Her incredible leg strength and her rock-hard abs tore the belt right off the seat. The American watched in disbelief once more. Su Lee just looked at him, shrugging her shoulders innocently while she tossed the destroyed seat belt back onto the seat. The American let Su Lee ahead of so's to get one final treat of her muscles. He watched her diamond calves pulsate with muscle as they left the plane.

Stopping in the rest room, Su Lee changed into a more seductive red dress to impress her cousin Tommy. She would blow his mind!

[Part 3]

Brad entered the door and heard the, louder than usual, clanging of Annie's weights from upstairs. "Oh man, ... I hope she's not getting herself worked up for me. I gotta do some healing.", Brad pouted. "Oh Brad ... could you come up here!", Annie called in a stern tone. Brad wondered why the playful edge was not in her voice. "I saw you coming up the walk, I know you're home!", Annie called once more. Brad sluggishly made his way up the stairs. He learned that even though it hurt when he went voluntarily, it would hurt 10 times as much if he resisted.
"What is it, Annie?", Brad mumbled as he entered her room. Annie was curling a 450 pound weight. "...71 ... 72 ... 73 ... 74", she counted.
The weights crashed to the floor heavily. Annie didn't have her usual, playful little girl, face on. "What's wrong,Annie?", Brad nervously asked. Annie laid on her bench and picked 200 pound barbells in each hand. She began doing butterflies like her hands were empty. She was wearing only a tank top, besides her bow ribbons, and Brad could see her reason why. She was working out furiously and was all ready massively pumped, no T-shirt would've withstood that kind of muscle. She peeled off the top before starting her flies.

"I had a little talk with Tommy today.", Annie said, nearing 50 reps. "Oh ... I ...see. He ... uh ... didn't mention Su Lee, did he?", Brad asked nervously as he watched his little sister's chest fill with hard muscle each time the weights came up. "He certainly did!", Annie said sternly. Annie finished 100 reps and sat up. Brad stared at her chest, that seemed petrified with muscle. "I hope you don't think I had anything to do with this.", Brad said, slowly backing away. "Oh, don't worry, Brad. I know how it all happened. I guess her and I will just have to settle things when she arrives." Annie replied as she stood up. Brad breathed a sigh of relief. "For a minute there, I thought I was in for a beating.", Brad said. Annie slowly stepped toward him with a smile that Brad recognized all to well. "No, wait ... I had nothing to do with this, Annie!!", he pleaded as Annie put one arm around his waist. "Aww ... I thought you were beginning to like getting a lashing from these muscles.", Annie said childishly as she flexed her free arm. Annie's workout had her muscles pumped and Brad watched her bicep swell up over 30 inches. He took a deep fearful swallow. "I am liking it once and a while, but I don't like the state of mind you're in!", he begged. Annie slipped her hand down over his butt, while still holding her flex with the other arm.
She cupped his butt in her hands as best she could. She lifted him off the ground and held him with her arm extended out, level to her shoulders. She looked up at his face. "Well big brother, you know how I am. I just hate to let this much muscle go to waste. Besides, I need a few warm-ups before Su Lee Arrives.", she said with her girlish smile.
Seconds later, Brad's screams and Annie's pleasurable moans could be heard by their parents, down in the living room. "Sounds like Annie's giving it to Brad again.", mom said. "I'm going to give that little lady a talkin' to one of these days.", dad grumbled from behind his newspaper. "I don't think that would be a good idea, George. You haven't seen her in a bikini lately. She could beat on you and Brad both, and still workout at the same time.", mom boasted of her muscle-packed little girl.
Su Lee was making her way through the terminal with her cart and 2 suit cases. The young muscle-bound oriental was turning many heads through the air terminal. She made her way out the doors and was met by porters and cabbies alike. She brought her cart to the nearest cab. A porter asked if he could help her with her bags, as the cabbie opened the trunk. The porter went to lift the bags, but couldn't budge them. He then put his effort only on one suitcase, but couldn't budge it either. The cabbie stepped up on the side-walk and had the same results with Su Lee's suitcases. Su Lee giggled as she watched the two grown men nearly popping veins, trying to lift the bags. Su Lee then politely edged the two men aside. She slipped an index finger around each handle of the suitcases. The two men watched as Su Lee lifted the immovable bags with just a single finger on each.

She brought the bags up, and with arms stretched out, held them at shoulder level without so much as a hint of any strain. Her outstretched arms had 25 inch peaked biceps all ready.

She flexed up with the suitcases and the shocked and humiliated men watched the giggling young girl's biceps bulge out to nearly 30 inches. The two men hung their heads low in embarrassment as Su Lee tossed the bags in the trunk. The rear end of the cab sunk slightly from the weight of the bags. Su Lee gave the cab driver her cousin Tommy's address and off they went.
Meanwhile, Brad awoke, after being out cold for about a half hour, on his sisters bed with a splitting headache. "Good Morning sleepy head.", Annie said from nearby. Brad looked up and saw that Annie was still pumping iron. She was heavily engorged with muscle. Brad groaned and rubbed his neck as he sat up. "Sorry about that, Brad. It's sometimes hard to control my muscles when I get this pumped. I'll take it a little easier for my next warm up.", Annie said, walking over to him. Annie stood near the bed and flexed her biceps. "Mmmmmm ... am I pumped or what?", she moaned boastfully of the 30 inch peaked biceps that swelled up from her arm.

Brad mustered up his last bit of strength and bolted out of her bedroom and out the door. "Hmmm? I wonder what scared him off?", Annie joked as she made her way back to the weights.
The cab pulled up at Tommy's house. From his bedroom window, Tommy watched Su Lee get out of the cab. She was much more muscular than he expected, and he expected her to be very muscular. He watched as Su Lee paid the driver and took the suitcases out of the trunk. Tommy thought it odd that the driver didn't help with her bags. He went downstairs to greet her at the door. He opened the door just as she was knocking. "Tommy? You are more handsome than before.", Su Lee said to her cousin. "And you are much ... uh .. bigger than before.", Tommy replied as he waved her into the house. "Your parents have beautiful home.", she complimented. "Thank you. They're not home right now. They're out for the evening.", Tommy said. Tommy couldn't believe how muscular his 13 year old cousin had become. He estimated that she was at least 210 pounds, but probably 215 pounds. "Here, let me help you with your bags.", Tommy said, reaching for them. "No wait ...!!", Su Lee said, not wanting her cousin to get embarrassed. Tommy heaved up on the suitcases, but they felt like they were bolted to the floor. "Excuse, please.", Su Lee said as she grabbed the heavy bags. "Wow!!! Now I know why the driver didn't help. Let me show you to your room." he said, pointing a hand upstairs. Su Lee lead the way up the stairs. From behind, Tommy watched her calves mushroom into steel balls of muscle as she climbed the stairs.

The back of her legs were bulging with muscles and her tight muscular gluts wiggled under the tight dress. Tommy showed Su Lee to her room, once they reached the top of the stairs. Tommy entered, followed by Su Lee. "Well, I'll let you get settled a bit.", he said as he began leaving the room. "No. wait.", Su Lee said as she walked pass him and gently closed the door. "You seem nervous, cousin.", she added. "Uh ... no ..", he stuttered. "Do Su Lee's muscles disturb you?", she asked. "Uh ... no. I think muscles on a girl are great.", he replied. "That very good. I worried you may not like my very big muscles.", she said as she grabbed the shoulders straps of her dress and began peeling it off. Tommy watched her unveil her mammoth muscles. The dress came off and she was left with a very skimpy bikini. "I wear this when I entered Mr. Japan contest.", she said. "Mr. Japan?!!!", Tommy asked in shock. "Yes.", she replied. "Did you win?", Tommy returned. "What you think?", she asked as she flexed her biceps. Her biceps instantly swelled to 29 inches. She slowly turned into a side-chest pose that jutted out her pecs.

Her bikini top was barely holding on. "I'll take that as a yes.", Tommy said of his question. Su Lee continued going through poses and Brad could see she was slightly turned on. Her nipples, now hard and erect, were pushing the bikini top away from her pectorals. Su Lee's nipples were slightly visible to Tommy as she slowly stepped toward him. Her huge thighs bunched up with rock-hard muscle in those few short steps.

Su Lee stood as close as she could to Tommy. "I was worried you may no like my big muscles, Tommy. I had crush on you when you left.", she said, standing on her toes and pressing her pecs into his lower chest. Tommy felt her bullet-like nipples digging into his lower chest. Tommy was getting a bit nervous about his little cousin's feelings for him. Su Lee wrapped her hands around his butt and gently lifted him up off the ground. "See how strong Su Lee is. I like be strong, it feel good. Can make you feel good, too.", she said softly to her trembling older cousin. The sound of the back door opening and closing broke things up. Su Lee put Tommy down and went to put her dress back on.

[Part 4]

Tommy went out into the hallway and saw Brad coming up the stairs. Brad new the family well and just came and went as he pleased in the house. "Brad, ... uh ... hi!", Tommy said nervously. "Hi Tommy.", Brad said as he made it to the top of the stairs. Su Lee stepped out of the room, slipping on her shoulder straps. "Whoa!! This has got to be Su Lee!", Brad gasped. Brad looked her up and down. She filled the tight fitting dress with 215 pounds of pure muscle. Her nipples were still very erect and looking like they might puncture right through her tight dress. "Who is cute friend?", Su Lee asked. "Um ... this is Brad.", Tommy replied. Brad had never seen anyone that muscular, besides his sister.

He was actually quite turned on by her and was becoming erect himself. Su Lee noticed the bulge growing in his pants. "Mmmm ... Brad like muscular girls, too.", she said with a smile. Brad just smile with a tinge of embarrassment. "Gee, you're almost as muscular as Annie.", Brad said. Su Lee's face went cross. "You know Annie?", Su Lee barked. "Um ... she's my sister.", Brad replied as he backed off.
"I will crush your sister with muscles.", Su Lee said as she flexed her arms. Her angry flex produced 30 inch biceps that made Brad take a deep swallow. "Holy cow!!", Brad exclaimed. Su Lee calmed down a bit. "So sorry, Brad. Su Lee not mad at you. I come to America to prove I strongest and biggest muscle girl around.", Su Lee said in a softer tone.
Brad sighed a bit of relief. "You tell you're baby sister I see her tonight to settle this. Then after Su Lee crushes Annie, maybe me and you go on date, cutey.", she said to Brad with an alluring smile. Brad smiled nervously and Su Lee went back into the room and closed the door. Brad and Tommy looked at each other with concern for the meeting of Su Lee and Annie.

Brad knocked on Annie's door. "Come in, Brad.", Annie said. "How did you know it was me?", Brad asked as he entered the room. "My muscles start to tingle when your near. See...", Annie replied, flexing her bicep and playfully bobbing the huge peak up and down.
She was sitting on the edge of her bed and Brad could see that she was severely pumped up. Every movement caused muscles to burst to prominence. "Oh, I'm just kidding silly. I recognized your knock", Annie said to her awestruck brother. Annie patted her hand on the bed, gesturing Brad to come and sit. She put on shorts and a white, very tight T-shirt, with the sleeves rolled up. He timidly made his way over. "Oh come on! I won't hurt you, ... I promise.", Annie said. Brad sat on the bed about 3 feet away from her. Annie slid over, right next to her big brother. She smiled that playful smile of hers. Brad grew a bit nervous. "Feel this.", Annie said as she flexed her bicep, just beneath his chin. Her bicep soared up, filling her arm out over 30 inches. Brad gawked at her huge arm as he sat motionless. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is this not big enough for you? Let me fix that.", Annie teased as she flexed a few more times, inflating her bicep with more muscle. "How's that?", Annie asked of her now 32 inch bicep. Brad took a deep swallow. Annie took his hand and lay on the peak of her bicep. Brad felt her peak, which felt like a thin layer of skin over a cast-iron statue of her arm.

"It's ... uh ... very hard.", Brad said. "Mmmmm .... it sure is, isn't it.", Annie replied, bobbing her huge peak up and down beneath his hand. "I see why you rolled up your sleeves.", Brad said. "Ya .. I'm going through too many T-shirts these days. I only have a few left, so I'll have to make a trip to the mall.", Annie replied as Brad's hand slowly slid of her huge peak. "I think I'm pretty ready for that would-be muscle girl from Japan, don't you?", Annie asked. "Gee, ya ... you're really pumped, sis. I think her and Tommy are on their way over right now actually", Brad replied nervously. "That's good. The sooner we settle this the better. Then we can get back to what we're use to doing around here.", she said, winking at her brother.

The doorbell rang and Brad rushed down from Annie's room to answer it. It was Tommy and Su Lee at the door. Su Lee wore jean shorts and halter top, prominently displaying her huge muscularity. Brad hesitantly asked them in. "Where Annie?", Su Lee asked impatiently. "I'm up here.", Annie called from upstairs. Su rushed up the stairs, leaving the boys behind. The boys then ran up the stairs after her. They caught up to her just as Su entered Annie's room. The two13 year olds looked at each other for a few seconds. "So this is Annie? My cousin not exaggerate when he say you very big girl.", Su Lee said. "You're not so bad yourself, kid.", Annie replied, looking Su Lee up and down.

The boys were slightly relieved that the girls were so civil. Brad and Tommy sat on Annie's bed as the girls neared each other. "You have big muscles, Annie, but me used to being most muscular girl in the world.", Su Lee said, looking a bit more cross. "Well sorry to burst your bubble, but as you can see, I'm obviously the most muscular girl in the world.", Annie replied confidently. "We have judges here.", Su Lee said, referring to Brad and Tommy. "We let them say who is most muscular.", Su Lee added as she stepped back and went into a double bicep flex. Su Lee had a quick workout before coming over and it showed in her 31 inch biceps. Su Lee smiled at the boys confidently. Tommy was awestruck by his cousins biceps and Brad was absolutely turned on. "Wow!!!, your cousin sure has a set of peaks!", Brad boasted. "Hmmm ... not bad, but check these out!", Annie said as she did her double bicep flex. Annie had forgotten to role up her sleeves again and the inevitable happened. Her bloating biceps ripped her sleeves into strips. Annie's arms mushroomed up like a nuclear cloud, all 32 and a half inches of them.

Su Lee was aghast, but impressed at the same time. Annie too, smiled at the boys. Brad was used to seeing such a monstrous display of muscle from his little sister, but Tommy was developing an erection like he'd never felt before. "I think I'm in love", Tommy drooled over Annie.

Su Lee pulled off her top, revealing a very well filled red bikini top. She then smiled and hit a side-chest pose. Her pecs shot out, almost 10 inches deep in muscle. Her top strained, but was able to contain her huge pecs. It was Brad's turn now to sport an erection. "Now that's what I call a Treasure Chest!", Brad said as he drooled over Su Lee.
Annie followed with her side-chest. Her massive pecs jutted out a foot deep in muscle, blowing most of her T-shirt right off her body.

Tommy was in erection heaven, now that Annie was nearly topless. "Eat your heart out, Incredible Hulk!", Tommy boasted of Annie's clothes-ripping muscles.

[Part 5]

Su Lee was angered that Annie was out doing her muscles. Su Lee planted her foot hard into the carpet, swelling her thigh up to 35 inches of solid muscle. She twisted and turned her leg, making muscles dance about. Su Lee's thigh grew with muscles as did Brad's erection.

"Oh man!! ... look at those muscles!", Brad said, glaring at her thighs and trying to contain his arousal. Annie took her turn. She slowly planted her foot and her thigh bloated out to 35 inches as well. She gave Tommy a smile and exerted a soft sigh. Her thigh swelled with 3 inch thick cables of muscle. Her thigh was a massive 38 inches of granite-like muscle. Tommy licked his lips at the sight of Annie's thigh muscles.

Annie then turned her back to the boys and stood high on her toes, producing 27 inches of solid calf muscles. "Now I know why you don't wear nylons!", Tommy said. Su Lee turned her back as well and stood high on her toes. Finally, Su Lee had out done Annie as her calves blew out to 28 and a half inches. Brad was more erect than ever. "You very muscular girl, Annie.", Su said. "She sure is!!", boasted an aroused Tommy. "Ditto for Su Lee!!", Brad exclaimed.

"We see if you as strong as you look.", Su Lee said, bringing an end table to the center of the room. Su Lee knelt on the floor and put her elbow on the table, with her hand up, challenging Annie to an arm-wrestle. A big smile spread across Annie's face. "Ooo ... ya!!! Let's do it!", Annie said as she too knelt on the floor. The boys were excited to see that the girl's were going to arm-wrestle. The girls locked hands together. Su Lee looked up at Brad. "Could you do honors?", she asked. Brad jumped at the chance to start them. The girls adjusted their arms and wrists, muscles were popping up everywhere. They seemed ready and Brad put his hand on their locked hands. The girls tensed up, preparing to out-muscle the other. Brad looked at their arms, swollen with dense muscles. "Ready girls?", he asked. Annie nodded, as did Su Lee. Brad let go and jumped back to the bed. The girls let out soft grunts as they pushed arms. Brad and Tommy watched eagerly. Annie and Su Lee's arms were swelling with hard muscles and puffy veins. There was well over 60 inches of biceps on the table, between the two 13 year old girls.

Their hands were still where Brad had left them at the start, with neither girl having the advantage. Su Lee seemed to be working a bit harder though. Su Lee began pushing Annie's arm a bit. "Ahhhhheeeaaaa!!!", she belted out as her 31 inch bicep glistened from the tightness of her skin. Annie struggled a bit to hold Su Lee's advance. Annie's bicep, which was near 33 inches, had a peak that looked like it may pop up right through her skin. Annie twisted her wrist in a bit and the peak on her arm grew slightly. Annie slowly pulled her arm back up to the starting point. Su Lee looked like she couldn't do much to stop Annie, but she was making very hard for Annie. Annie twisted her wrist in more, solidifying her arm with muscle. Su Lee's arm began falling back. The boys were both extremely turned on by this display of raw muscle and strength. Su Lee's arm was inches from defeat. Annie tilted her head back and closed her eyes. "Mmmmmmmm", she moaned erotically as she slammed Su Lee's arm to the table. "Awesome!!!", Tommy blurted. Annie stood up while Su Lee rubbed her wrist. Annie looked over at Tommy. "What did you think of that?", he asked the awestruck 18 year old. Tommy was looking at her right arm, which much more muscularly pumped than her left, due to the exertion it had gone through. "Totally ... awesome.", he boasted. "What you like to give it try, big boy?", Annie asked teasingly as she flexed her right arm. Her 33 inch bicep truly looked like a mountain.

Annie changed back into her tight skirt and short sleeve top and knelt on the floor, waiting for Tommy. He knew there was no chance of him even budging her arm, but couldn't resist the temptation to feel her power. He knelt on the floor as well, and Annie lay her elbow on the table. Her arm looked monumental as Tommy slowly lay his elbow on the table.

"Now you be sure and take it easy on me, okay.", Annie teased. They locked hands and Tommy watched her bicep grow huge and hard as she powered up. "Whenever you're ready.", she said. Tommy quickly heaved on her arm and couldn't even move her arm a micron. Her arm stood like a cast-iron statue as Tommy brought up his other hand and pulled with it also. He strained and grunted as Annie smiled girlishly.
"Brad, ... give me a hand ... here..!!!", Tommy grunted. Brad came off the bed and added his two hands to Tommy's. The boys used all four of their hands on Annie's one, not making a speck of progress. Annie giggled playfully as she twisted her wrist. The boys watched the peak of her bicep rise, tearing a 5 inch gash in her sleeve.

"Oh no!!!", they both yelled at the same time. Annie gently pulled her arm down, hurling both Tommy and Brad over the bed. Su Lee looked on with anger. The boys made it to their feet and sat on the bed. "Sorry about that, Tommy.", Annie softly spoke. Tommy looked up and found Annie's massive, rock-hard pecs staring him in the face. She took a slow deep breath, pushing her toaster sized pecs out. His face grazed the solid muscles on her chest. She hoisted Tommy over her head, pressed him 10 quick reps then dropped him like a rock.

Annie had her backed still turned to Su Lee, while she was making Tommy excited over her muscles. Suddenly, Su Lee wrapped her arms around Annie from behind. "You make Su Lee look bad!!! Now you pay!!", Su Lee yelled as she squeezed Annie in her arms. The cringing of Annie's face showed that Su Lee was very strong. Su Lee arched her back, lifting the 220 pound Annie off the ground. The boys didn't know what to do. One thing they did know, was not to get between these two 13 year old she-hulks. Annie as able to slip her arms around to her side.

She slowly flexed up. Muscles began bulging all over her arms. "Mmmmmmfff!!", Annie sighed as her growing biceps began spreading Su Lee's arms apart. Su Lee was losing grip as Annie's strength began to prevail. Annie flexed up hard and fast, snapping apart Su Lee's arm lock. Annie stood with biceps flexed to 33 inches of peaked power. She turned to Su Lee who was taking a run at her. Annie stepped aside and wrapped Su Lee in a headlock. Annie's massive 33 inch bicep nearly submerged Su Lee's head. "Okay little girl, let's play!", Annie said as she squeezed. Su Lee buckled in pain. Annie's arm solidified as she squeezed harder. The boys were really enjoying themselves now, watching the girls go at it. Annie stood Su Lee up, turned her around and twisted her arm up her back. "Ahhhhh!!!", Su Lee yelled with pain. Annie could see the boys were definitely aroused by all this.
Annie put her other arm around Su Lee's neck and pulled back. Annie's mouth was next to Su Lee's ear. "I don't know about you, but I'm the one always having a good time in these situations.", Annie whispered to Su Lee, then turned her to face the boys. Su Lee saw that the boys were all smiles and erections. "I see what Annie mean.", Su Lee replied. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", Annie asked Su Lee. "I hope so.", Su Lee replied. Annie let go of Su Lee, much to the surprise of the boys. Annie walked over to the door and locked it. She pulled the key out and stuffed in her shorts pocket. The windows of the room were all ready locked from before. "Oh no!!", Brad softly gasped. "What? What is it ?", Tommy asked. Brad just lay back on the bed with a vacant stare on his face. Annie had made her way back to the center of the room. "Gee, the boys sure are having a good time.", Annie said. "Yes they are.", Su Lee replied. "Maybe we should help them have an even better time.", Annie said. "Oh yes, I agree.", Su Lee replied. "But maybe we should have a quick workout because I think the boys only like really big muscles.", Annie teased. "Oh yes, these little muscles no do.", Su Lee teased also. "What's going on, Brad?", a confused Tommy asked. "We're no longer going to be the audience, but rather the participants.", Brad replied. Tommy took a deep swallow, knowing full well what Brad meant.

[Part 6]

After Annie released Tommy from her bicep crunch, he fell into her. His face crashed into her massive, rock-hard pecs and then slid down over her abdomen as he fell to his knees.
"Is that what you want? Why didn't you just ask?", Annie teased the barely conscious Tommy, who's head now lay against her mammoth thighs. Annie spread her thighs slightly and gently slipped his head between. "I didn't realize you were such a leg man.", Annie said as she crossed her feet. Tommy's nearly limp body suddenly jolted from the mass of her thighs. "Mmmm ... just wait till I start squeezing.", she said. Annie started with a delicate squeeze, but her 44 inch thighs were just too powerful. Tommy's body went into wild convulsions. "Ooooh ... ya!!!", she exclaimed of her power. Annie's thighs were so immense that his head was totally engulfed by muscles.
Su Lee held the limp Brad up by the scruff. "Ohhh ... that look like fun, Annie.", Su Lee said of Annie's standing scissor hold on Tommy. "Me try it too, ... Brad look like he ready for sleep anyway.", Su Lee said and slipped Brad's head between her also mammothly muscled thighs. Su Lee squeezed, enjoying every muscle-exerting second. "Mmmmm ... this feel very ... mmmm ... good.", she moaned. "Ooooh ... yes, it does.", Annie agreed. The two 13 year olds crushed the two 18 year olds into unconsciousness with very little effort. "I guess we should of expected the boys weren't going to last long when we're this pumped.", Annie said. "Me like hurting boys like that. Does Annie do this lot of times?", Su Lee asked.
"Mmmm ... almost every day.", Annie replied. "I think boys in Japan going to feel Su Lee's muscles more often.", Su Lee said with a smile. "What we do now?", she added. "Well I don't about you, but my muscles could always use a workout.", Annie replied. "Mine, too!!", Su Lee said with excitement.
The two girls hit the weights again, pumping incredible amounts of weight. By the time the two boys awoke, the girls were so pumped with muscles that the mere sight of the girls nearly made the boys pass out again.

Su Lee hit a most muscular pose in her tiny poising bikini and purred "Is this the kind of muscle you like boys ?" Tommy gulped and mutely nodded. "Them have some more" she said as she turned and hit a bicep pose. Her mountainous bicep split into two peaks of rock hard quivering muscle. Sweat glistened off her arm as she powered more and more muscle into the arm. She stopped just as the peak touched her forearm near the wrist.

"You call that an arm ? " Annie taunted. "Watch this" and she the ssame pose send a comparable peak soaring toward her fist.

Not to be outdone, Su Lee turned and hit a rear tricep shot, sinding waves cascading from her elbow to the center of her deeply grooved back. The boys moaned as they sat amazed by the sight. The next hour was a contest unlike that ever seen. Inch thick steel bars were bent like taffy.

Poses in lingerie resulted in clothing torn apart by heaving arms and legs. Both boys found themselves lifted and tossed like beanbags by the two she-hulks.

Annie even embarassed Tommy's gym coach, who dropped by to give him his report card. Seeing the massive girl he challenged her to posedown. His pride turned to shame as he gaped at her huge chest, arms and legs, much larger than his own championship physique.

The sight was too much for the boys who passed out, exhausted.

The End ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [M Roppo] *Annie Ample & others* Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View