Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577439 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 04:29:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  hdphysiques
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hdphysiques  (Read 21545 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: hdphysiques
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 09:55:41 pm »
Muscle Angels may also still have daily download limits. I think FTVideo does too. The reason they use is that  too much bandwidth traffic on their servers slows download speeds for everybody.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 09:55:41 pm »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 12:52:05 am »
I just pile them up in a download manager and grab up to whatever limit there is, you can schedule the downloads to your liking then :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 02:07:06 am »
I just re-joined the site. Foolishly I didn't inform myself. I didn't realize that they still have the stupid 2.5GB / day download limit.

That limit has been around for years. And it's getting more and more annoying as videos get larger. Their typical videos are 2 minutes long, which are over 100MB. So you can download maybe 20-25 videos a day, and then you're banned for 24 hours.
If you're anything like me who likes to do their browsing in great doses once or twice a week, then this system is like hell.

I couldn't even focus on the quality of the videos and content with this hanging over my head. I immediately unsubbed as I realized this was the case.  If I could I'd even ask for a refund, but sadly they don't allow paypal where it would be possible to file a complaint.

At least ccbill is still better than some other sites that completely lack secure payment options like herbiceps and krivstudio.

I used to be a member of HD Physiques. The way not to get banned is to keep track of how much you have downloaded and the time of day and then just blindly download stuff, up to the 2.5  GB limit that way you do not get banned. For example if you downloaded 2.5 GB on Tuesday and the last time stamp was 7:00 pm then wait until Wed. at 7:01pm to start downloading. Try and do the downloading as fast as you can then stop just before 2.5 GB. Sad that you have to do all this thinking to beat the download limits.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 02:10:11 am »
Muscle Angels may also still have daily download limits. I think FTVideo does too. The reason they use is that  too much bandwidth traffic on their servers slows download speeds for everybody.

Muscle angels has set download limits but it is not like the 2.5 GB limit at HD Physiques or Premium Physiques. I was a member recently and it seemed that it was never the same amount of data that you could download. Some days the limit was 6GB some days it was 12 gb. I have a feeling it might restricted to the server.

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 02:40:05 am »
I just re-joined the site. Foolishly I didn't inform myself. I didn't realize that they still have the stupid 2.5GB / day download limit.

That limit has been around for years. And it's getting more and more annoying as videos get larger. Their typical videos are 2 minutes long, which are over 100MB. So you can download maybe 20-25 videos a day, and then you're banned for 24 hours.
If you're anything like me who likes to do their browsing in great doses once or twice a week, then this system is like hell.

I couldn't even focus on the quality of the videos and content with this hanging over my head. I immediately unsubbed as I realized this was the case.  If I could I'd even ask for a refund, but sadly they don't allow paypal where it would be possible to file a complaint.

At least ccbill is still better than some other sites that completely lack secure payment options like herbiceps and krivstudio.

I used to be a member of HD Physiques. The way not to get banned is to keep track of how much you have downloaded and the time of day and then just blindly download stuff, up to the 2.5  GB limit that way you do not get banned. For example if you downloaded 2.5 GB on Tuesday and the last time stamp was 7:00 pm then wait until Wed. at 7:01pm to start downloading. Try and do the downloading as fast as you can then stop just before 2.5 GB. Sad that you have to do all this thinking to beat the download limits.

Doesn't sound like you're beating anyone. Sounds like they're beating you.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 06:14:17 am »

Doesn't sound like you're beating anyone. Sounds like they're beating you.

Yah, its a bit like work. HD Physiques is making me work for it but by doing it this way you are maximizing  the amount of downloads you can get from them. I don't like it, i prefer the Muscle Angels way where it is much higher but a random amount. I figure the random amount at Muscle Angels is because there is a limit on the total amount of downloads for that server for the day.  At Muscle Angels I never had to work like that to maximize my downloading. In fact none of the other one's i have been a member of  has put a limit on it.

Offline Toroko

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 06:58:46 am »
When I was member of FTV (3.5GB/day limit IIRC) I usually downloaded 3.45 GB of pics/vids + 1 super large video (~500mb) per day. Then skip next 24 hour and repeat.

Muscle angels has set download limits but it is not like the 2.5 GB limit at HD Physiques or Premium Physiques. I was a member recently and it seemed that it was never the same amount of data that you could download. Some days the limit was 6GB some days it was 12 gb. I have a feeling it might restricted to the server.
For some reason I ended up with daily 3Gb limit in 2016.

Offline Toroko

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 03:53:56 pm »
but sadly they don't allow paypal where it would be possible to file a complaint.

They probably allow paypal , but only for 3 month membership — http://www.hdphysiques.com/faqs.php
Which methods of payment do you accept?
Please see our join page for the various payment options via CCBill.  We also will do manual adds for customers who wish to use Paypal or send Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, or Cash in US Dollars. The manual add memberships are only available for 3 months or greater term memberships.

m76

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 05:12:32 pm »
They probably allow paypal , but only for 3 month membership — http://www.hdphysiques.com/faqs.php
Had I known that the download limit is in place I wouldn't have joined anyway. It's not like I'd purposely sign up just to file a complaint.

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%

Epix

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2017, 04:36:47 pm »
http://hdphysiques.com/weve-increased-our-daily-download-amounts-plus-new-vids-of-killam-khadr/

Hmmm, nice. 4Gb per day sounds good and enough, though I really like to rip off all websites I am a member.

m76

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2017, 11:54:34 am »
Too little too late.

At least they're doing something.  But it's not enough to make me re-join.

Online Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2017, 06:27:08 pm »
OK, the DL limit does indeed seem silly, and annoying, but is the content any Good? Nobody really answers that. It looks really good, but it'd be nice to get member feedback.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 02:17:10 am »
OK, the DL limit does indeed seem silly, and annoying, but is the content any Good? Nobody really answers that. It looks really good, but it'd be nice to get member feedback.

There's often one free/preview clip for each model's set of photos/clips. I'd suggest downloading them. If you like them, join up :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline uxello [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2018, 12:05:35 am »
Aside from the download limit (which I'm ok with, spread it out across a week if you're a first-time member), their new web layout is truly awful. It's sometimes hard to find what exactly the updates are. They get buried in walls of text. Then half of the "updates" are invitations to go buy a clip from their one-off clip studios. Or link you to a premiumphysiques page. I spent a minute trying to figure out why I didn't have download access today - then I realized I had clicked a link to a page on premiumphysiques (from the hdphysiques update page). Really an effort to be dishonest with the customer about volume of content in my opinion.

Lately the girls they've shot with aren't as hot as the ones from years ago. I guess many people will feel that way with any site. It's not like $20 is a huge loss. They do have plenty of good content on the site if you've never joined. But their web layout is truly terrible, as is their attempt to mislead the customer.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  hdphysiques

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View