Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574385 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28755 Members - Latest Member: gunlock123 April 19, 2024, 03:15:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Angel from heaven
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Angel from heaven  (Read 6301 times)

Offline grantalex

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Angel from heaven
« on: March 30, 2017, 12:12:02 pm »
So I've been going to my gym for about 4 months now and once in a while this girl comes in who is just heavenly. She's about 5'6, long dark hair, cute girly face, big arms, massive legs and glutes and natural boobs to die for. I so want to chat her up but it really isn't the done thing, is it???! She's also probably 15 years my junior. But sitting here, thinking about her is just heaven. Any thoughts?

Forum Saradas

Angel from heaven
« on: March 30, 2017, 12:12:02 pm »

Offline Phaedreaux

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Angel from heaven
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 05:47:22 pm »
If you make eye contact, smile then look away. Be patient and see if her behavior towards you changes for the better after that.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 09:27:46 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you make eye contact, smile then look away. Be patient and see if her behavior towards you changes for the better after that.

Smile then look away?
 And next pull her pigtails? She isn't 12
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 09:59:04 am »
15 year age difference ain't so bad if you are in your 40s.  How old are you?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 10:13:18 am »
  Ultimately, I would say go for it.   You have a common interest.    If you get turned down, so be it.  You at least tried instead of thinking what might have been.
    If she is the sort of woman who then is abrupt with you or looks through you,  you had a lucky escape.  If she agrees, well played.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 12:21:12 pm »
My advice is to chat to her.  At the very least you could end up friends and a lot of us would just be satisfied to be friendly with a beautiful muscular woman....

Offline grantalex

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 11:08:27 am »
Thanks for the advice. I'm 41. I don't think she's more than 25. I saw her again today. She's got the most amazing figure. Great muscles and a beautiful face.

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 08:43:56 pm »
Have you said anything to her?  What is there to lose...

Can you give us anymore details?

I'm in my early 40s too, married (not to a muscular woman) with children.  In the 90s I used to see this beautiful muscular woman jogging by the Embankment.  I never spoke to her and to this day I regret this.  If I had the opportunity now I would....

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2017, 09:34:11 am »
Thanks for the advice. I'm 41. I don't think she's more than 25. I saw her again today. She's got the most amazing figure. Great muscles and a beautiful face.

Did you smile then look away?

Offline Phaedreaux

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2017, 12:19:24 am »

Did you smile then look away?

Smile then look away?
 And next pull her pigtails? She isn't 12

Perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about then.

I was assuming you have had no interaction with this girl and would maybe want to feel out the situation before attempting to talk to her. But, if you have the confidence to just go up to her and go for it, then I would agree with some of the others here and do it. At least at the end of the day you'll have your answer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Angel from heaven

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View