Pages:
Actions
  • #121 by Intrigue79 on 17 Apr 2018
  • Wow, nice progress keep it up
  • #122 by DamageControl on 05 May 2018
  • Her new custom made competition suit has arrived!  Pictures of the new suit and an old dress that looks super on her now.  She's now 4 weeks out from the show.

• #123 by mariobkei on 15 May 2018
  • DC, your wife looks fantastic.
    Great progress!
  • #124 by dsax40s on 17 May 2018
  • Wonderful pics and progress!  Congrats!
  • #125 by Shaowdown2713 on 17 May 2018
  • Best of luck to her on her competition, she has a 1st place body!

:rock:
  • #126 by DamageControl on 18 May 2018
  • Thanks everyone for the kind words and support!  She's getting close now, 2 weeks out and body fat is down to about 15%.  She's come a LONG way, and she's really excited about competing for the first time.  She really wants to do well.  I've never seen her so committed to achieving something before.  These will be the last pictures before her competition, all taken within the last 2 days.

• #127 by DamageControl on 18 May 2018
  • @GTE - Great, thanks for asking.  I've been trying my best to eat very clean during her dieting phase to support her.  We are both down to about 15% fat, but that's much more of an accomplishment for a woman.  I'm holding at about 190 lbs, arms about 17".  She's down to 138 lbs, 12.75" arms because of the strict dieting.  I told my wife that I want to look good for her at the show, so I have really been busting it too!

• #128 by Shaowdown2713 on 18 May 2018
  • Wowzaz nice gains man! You both look amazing, total power couple
  • #129 by DamageControl on 03 Jun 2018
  • She took overall women's physique!

• #130 by chango14 on 03 Jun 2018
  • @GTE - Great, thanks for asking.  I've been trying my best to eat very clean during her dieting phase to support her.  We are both down to about 15% fat, but that's much more of an accomplishment for a woman.  I'm holding at about 190 lbs, arms about 17".  She's down to 138 lbs, 12.75" arms because of the strict dieting.  I told my wife that I want to look good for her at the show, so I have really been busting it too!

First off well done to you both. I think a lot of guys in the countless threads about dating fitness girls etc can learn from you here. I would think the way you have gone about your wifes fitness has only brought you both closer together. You haven't just been sitting around while she gets in great shape instead you probably are both learning together, training together and spending more time helping eachother grow and improve. ! well done sir
  • #131 by DamageControl on 03 Jun 2018
  • Ha, no competitions for me in the near future.  The cutting phase is a killer and I don't think at this point I could be as dedicated as my wife.  I'll just keep lifting and try to keep up with her!
  • #132 by DamageControl on 05 Jun 2018
  • @cvideod, she entered the show at 132lbs and a BF of 11.8%, muscle at 39.4%!  I was amazed she was able to drop her BF that low.  She was one of the most conditioned women out there.  As far as doing it together, we started this journey together on Valentines Day in 2014.  We never looked back.
  • #133 by beowulff on 05 Jun 2018
  • Do you mind if I ask how old both of you are?
    (I'm 58, and I keep threatening to do a Master's, natural competition).
  • #134 by DamageControl on 05 Jun 2018
  • I'm 49, she will be 47 soon.
  • #135 by DamageControl on 15 Oct 2018
  • She's now up over 25lbs from her show weight.  Went from 132 lbs to 158 lbs.  Trying to hit 170 lbs minimum before cutting next year.

Pages:
Actions