Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575788 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:58:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Jillian Anderson - HOT Bachelor contestant
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jillian Anderson - HOT Bachelor contestant  (Read 8036 times)

Offline ash_housewares

• Activity:
    0%
Jillian Anderson - HOT Bachelor contestant
« on: January 25, 2015, 05:40:06 pm »
OK, I have a confession to make - I LOVE the Bachelor.  Ridicule me all you like, I think it's amazing train-wreck TV.  Anyway, this season Jillian Anderson is a contestant.  Here are some pics:

It's interesting to see the other ladies on the show talk about Jillian.  Most of them are TOTALLY intimidated by her.  They talk about how she works out all the time, about the clothes she wears, about how she likes to "drink protein", and how she has a "hairy ass."  In reality, they are completely punked by her. 

Here's Jillian's intro on the show:

Jillian throws up a quick flex in episode 1:

Not much Jillian content in episode 2.  We have a ridiculous farm-type competition in episode 3 (because the doofus Bachelor is a farmer, duh), which allows Jillian to hit this epic pose pre-contest:

Obviously Jillian is physically superior to almost all these women.  I love her attitude!  How she loses to the little uncoordinated goofball in this video must be sheer dumb luck.

She didn't win the rose here, but she got one in the rose ceremony later in the show.  I don't really want her to win this season, because I don't care for the guy, but i hope she sticks around for several more episodes.  Ideally, she would lose out on this show and be named the next bachelorette, and have a whole season to herself!  We'll have to wait and see.  I'll try to keep her progress posted here.   

Forum Saradas

Iron City

Re: Jillian Anderson - HOT Bachelor contestant
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 05:18:46 pm »
I think she's hot as hell.  Thanks for posting this!

Offline sunogalem

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jillian Anderson - HOT Bachelor contestant
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 03:58:42 pm »
 :thanks: :bravo: Lets hope she makes it far on the show and gets positive publicity in the process for her fitness lifestyle.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Jillian Anderson - HOT Bachelor contestant

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View