Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580148 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 05:11:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 151699 times)

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #330 on: June 05, 2019, 01:01:03 pm »
It's really nice how you are driving your plot.
Interesting is the change of Angela and her behavior toward her daughter. The reaction and lack of empathy she's showing toward her daughter is unsettling, while underlining her narcissistic attitude. I'm really surprised to read it and am curious how it will develop.
Really good writing as usual.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2019, 10:06:35 am »
Thank you for the kind words.

She finished washing off the sweat, then dried herself off thoroughly. It was fun to work with her physique, soaking up the last bits of moisture from the lines and groves that had formed between her muscles. In a way, the transformation had given her a new body, one completely different from her previous one. She looked at herself in the mirror some more.
Just seeing the definition of her muscles was shocking. She grinned. Wow. It was a pleasure she had never known she would crave. She traced the lines of her mighty pecs, then slid her fingers down to her abs. Every block of muscle was easily visible. She went deeper, finding her snatch. Her fingers ran between the lips of her cunt. She touched her clit. The roids had changed it too. It was astonishing how sensitive it had become. It was also bigger. And this felt good …
She gasped.
Her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt as she rubbed her clit. She could feel herself rise up, her mind flooded with fantasies of strength and power. Her breath got faster. She loved this …
She didn’t even interrupt herself when another woman came in. The flabby, weak creature stared at her, mumbled an excuse and stumbled back out. If anything, this only made Angela even hornier. She continued rubbing herself and then …
The older musclewoman came with a deep, lustful sigh. She almost buckled over as her mind was swirling. As she recovered, she wondered when the boys would show up. She needed a little more than that now …
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #332 on: June 07, 2019, 07:01:10 am »
Ava hesitated. Her mom was still sending her pictures of herself, including taunting messages. The photographs were bad enough alone, but the comments just made it deeply annoying. Milla and Jaden tried their best to be supportive, telling her that she could just forget about the whole thing and wait for it to blow over. After all, her mother would get back to her senses eventually, wouldn’t she?
The young woman wasn’t so sure.
So, since she had promised and had found herself in that idiot bragging dilemma, she decided to hit the weights. She was younger than Angela, so it shouldn’t be too hard. At least she hoped so. Of course, there was the issue of the drugs. Ava preferred not to think about them. It was so obvious that her mother was shooting herself up with a whole pharmacy worth of roids, while she tried to do it naturally.
It basically had failure written all over it.
Still, here she was, dressed in her gym clothes, listening to Jaden’s explanations. It wasn’t as if he knew too much about how to do this, but a friend of his had showed him the basics and he did his best to get her to understand.
Once he was finished, they started. He had borrowed the weights from that friend and set them up in a lean-to of his uncle’s house. The place was cramped and hardly functional.
In the end, what mattered for now, was getting started. So they did. The first round was core exercises.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #333 on: June 07, 2019, 12:31:44 pm »
Love to see Angela's growth. Hope she quickly surpasses the boys. Love your writing, keep it up

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #334 on: June 08, 2019, 06:55:45 pm »
Thank you very much.

Ever since she had started training, Ava had considered herself to be moderately fit. It turned out that this was a sad misconception. She managed to plank for a minute and do a few of those circular crunch thingies, but after a few more of these exercises, she was exhausted. To her relief, so was Jaden. They were both lying on their mats and tried to catch their breaths.
She sighed:
“Wow. And that’s not even the real thing.”
“I know. How did I end up being so out of shape?”
“I don’t know. Were you ever in shape?”
Jaden managed a coughing laugh.
“Good point. Still, Danny made me this list, so we gotta go on. Don’t forget, your mom is way ahead of you.”
“I love how you don’t put me under any pressure.”
“You kinda brought this upon yourself, didn’t you?”
“I know …”
They managed to get back to their feet and hit the weights. It was terrible for the both of them. They trained their backs mostly, and even the lightest exercises proved to be grueling. How did that happen? Had she trained the wrong way before?
As they tried to relax afterwards, Ava groaned:
“I seriously don’t see how this is ever going to work. I think I’m going to call Mom and apologize. Maybe it’ll be okay again.”
Jaden was lying on his back. He mumbled:
“Fuck. I can’t feel my muscles. I mean, at least they don’t hurt …” He looked up and added: “Don’t give up now. You can still skip out when the time comes to get on stage in a skimpy outfit. But we fight until the end, okay?”
Ava rolled to the side.
“I hate this already.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #335 on: June 09, 2019, 09:24:40 am »
It turned out that things only got worse over time. Ava was constantly tired, the monotonous diet got on her nerves and her mother’s endless streams of posing shots, social media posts and terrifying, out-of-nowhere sex videos made her panic whenever she looked at her phone. The whole process was turning into a brutal, endless quagmire that did nothing whatsoever to make her feel happy, or even good.
Then, the contest started looming. Ava was now panicking. She was really struggling with her diet now and the payoff was crumbling.
She looked at herself in the mirror and groaned. Sure, she had managed to build up her physique a bit, with some nice, rather defined muscles all over, but that was about it. A layer of flab concealed her would-be six-pack, her symmetry was all over the place and her posing looked awkward.
Next to her, Jaden was starting to look positively hunky. He wasn’t anywhere near a bodybuilder physique, but he had grown big and strong. Also, he was living the life.
His uncle had provided him with quite a bit of money, which he used to finance the trio. His relationship with Milla had intensified further and the couple was now sharing the big bed, while Ava stayed in the guest room. The noises were getting weirder and weirder as they continued exploring the strangeness that was Milla’s body. The only thing that annoyed him was that there seemed to be no way to trigger his transformation. The current theory was that the blob only affected women. There was really no way to find out.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #336 on: June 10, 2019, 09:19:47 am »
About the blob. The thing was growing fine. It had its own place in a corner of the living room and was now forming thick trunks of white material, sprouting all over the place. Orange pellets hung from branches and little white hoods grew from its top. The whole thing was starting to look like its own microcosm. Ava still thought it was strange and alien and unsettling, but Milla and Jaden just worked hard on letting it grow, giving it more space and feeding it with all kinds of fruit and bits of garbage. The thing somehow communicated its tastes.
When Ava came into the living room, she would shoot the thing a worried glance and try to sit as far away from it as she could. She felt lonely and desperate now. It was one thing to work on her own with those two people she liked around her, but it was another to constantly have defeat and humiliation looming over her.
Anyway, she was sitting at the table now, looking at the diet food with an expression of deep disgust. She stuck her fork into the chicken meat and sighed. Fuck. Why was all this so depressing?
As she tried to swallow it, Milla came in. She was beaming, probably having fucked Jaden again. When at home, she usually stayed in her weird fungus musclewoman form. She loomed over Ava, all 6’3”, easily 200 pounds of muscle hulkishness. She was wearing that superhero outfit whenever she could and liked to casually pose whenever she could see her reflection.  Ava wasn’t sure, but she could swear Milla had even started training so she could get even bigger. The pale monstergirl plopped herself in the opposite seat and smiled.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #337 on: June 11, 2019, 07:55:59 am »
“Still bothered about the food? I did show you that page with extra recipes, didn’t I?”
Ava gave her a look of deep frustration and mumbled:
“Yeah. But I didn’t want to do any of those. Fuck all this.”
Milla seemed cheerful.
“Hey, stop kvetching. You wanted this, just do it.”
Ava averted her eyes and focused on her food.
“It’s just that this is all so … bland. And boring. And useless. I’m not getting anywhere.”
Milla’s look turned sympathetic. She liked Ava a lot, despite her having thrown her life into chaos. Her encounter with Ava and all the following events had turned her whole existence upside down, but in a way, it had led her on a journey of self-exploration and purpose. Granted, the purpose was mostly developing her body and fucking the same dude, but it certainly rid her of her nagging doubts and her constant uncertainty.
As a friend, she owed Ava an attempt to help her, didn’t she?
“You know what? The problem might be that you just worked too hard. Maybe we should turn it around and do something you enjoy? You’ve mostly been doing things you didn’t want to do and it made you miserable. So why not do something to cheer you up?”
The other young woman looked up. She wanted to snark back, but then, she said:
“Maybe you’re right. Do you have any idea what we could try?”
Milla grinned:
“I’ll think of something. Just finish your food and I’ll talk to Jaden.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #338 on: June 12, 2019, 07:32:38 am »
Soon enough, they sat at the table together. After a bit of brainstorming, the idea of going to a party emerged. They had been living like hermits for quite some time now and maybe, just maybe, it would take Ava’s mind off the troubles and worries ahead. Also, Milla suggested that they just might find some dude for Ava. Certainly, those parties tended not to be the best places for conversation, but maybe that wasn’t what she needed anyway.
So it was settled.
They would hit the party, dance, drink, have fun, talk to people very loudly over the music and stumble back home groggily. It would be a long awaited moment of clearness and relaxation. Ava still wasn’t sure this was a good idea. It would probably set back her training quite a bit and force her to be even stricter after this, but she couldn’t stand this anymore anyway.
Party it was.
As they got ready, Ava started feeling human again. Milla got her a few reasonably cute dresses in the style she had bought with Tobie and Kemal, and Ava picked one that hid just enough of her figure to make her feel comfortable. Milla, on the other hand, was all show-off. While Jaden was stuck with some clean pants and a shirt, she was wearing an ultra-tight leotard-like top and a pair of absurdly short hotpants. Also she blew up her muscles just enough to look like a mixture between a fitness model and a crossfitter. With her boots and the hairstyle that could have been dreadlocks if that was actually her hair, she looked quite extreme. And she loved it.

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #339 on: June 12, 2019, 03:28:27 pm »
Interesting and surprising turn of the plot. You really keep us guessing! I’ll just keep reading and enjoying!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #340 on: June 13, 2019, 11:33:38 am »
Thank you for your support. I appreciate it a lot!

Ava suggested taking it a little easier, but Milla didn’t care. She might be a half-fungus crossbreed creature, but no one would think of that, so people would just assume that she was a body modification enthusiast from the big city or foreign parts, wouldn’t they?
Eventually, Jaden was getting restless and suggested they should be going now. Milla grumbled since apparently all her piercings had closed up again at some point and wondered whether she would get them done again, but in the end, they managed to actually leave the place.
They strolled along to the bus station and waited there for a while. The town was as empty as always. Milla, who wasn’t from there, said:
“I know there was this big conspiracy, but seriously? This place is so boring, it’s not even funny anymore.”
Jaden shrugged:
“The place where we’re going is nice enough. At least it was back in the day.”
“Back in the day? How long ago are we talking?”
“Three years? I don’t know. I’ve been so busy, I kinda gave up on it.”
Milla wasn’t too happy about this.
“I think I want to move to a bigger city once we’re through all this. I mean, my hometown is a fucking village and this place, I don’t know.”
“I got your point. We definitely should do that.”
Ava just didn’t care too much about the conversation. She was still tense, but she was also starting to relax now. Seeing herself in the mirror with her make-up on, wearing that dress … Regardless of what was going to happen, this was a good idea. Not a very good one, but one she definitely needed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #341 on: June 14, 2019, 08:18:40 pm »
After a short trip on the bus, they reached the location of the party. It was a little further away from the large residential buildings in a former warehouse that had been reconverted. The basses were audible from quite a distance and there was a crowd of young people around, standing and waiting, smoking and chattering. Some guys were showing off their cars, there was flirting all around. The glowing sign above the door proclaimed the place’s name as being “Diamond”, with the “o” replaced by a diamond logo. Jaden grinned:
“Last time I was here, it was still the ‘DeLuxe’.”
Milla rolled her eyes and nodded towards a guy who was generously throwing up next to a group of partygoers. Jaden shrugged.
Ava had never been here. The other girls from her school had been around a couple of times, but she had never tried it. They had wanted to take her along, but she had feigned a little sickness every time and eventually, they had stopped asking.
They walked over to the entrance, paid and soon were inside a very large and steaming hot hall full of sweaty, dancing people, drinking shouting and being mostly happy. The music was loud, but it pulled them along and after a bit of hesitation, they found themselves close to the crowd. Jaden said something about getting drinks and disappeared, while Milla got a few admiring looks from the passers-by.
Ava was now getting very nervous again, somehow returning to her time as a plump and awkward teen.
Milla just grinned and pulled her on the dance floor.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2019, 11:07:21 am »
The music took them along and they danced, finally losing themselves in the rhythm after all this stress. Ava managed to stop constantly worrying and pondering about everything. It happened so quickly. The music was pumping, she was dancing, first awkwardly, then ever more smoothly. She noticed she didn’t tire. Instead, her muscles, her stamina, her love for the whole movement, they all kept her going. She shook her hips, she swung her arms, she sang along, she smiled at Milla, she threw her head around, she made slightly nerdy gestures, she jumped, she felt she was flying, she took Milla’s hands, they careened around wildly, they dove deeper and deeper into the crowd, hugging, embracing, enjoying the moment.
The music got a little less driving now, a little softer maybe, they stumbled about, then settled into a kind of slowdance, then back up, sweating, breathing, howling, cheering …
It was amazing.
Ava felt all the anger and frustration wash off her. This was it. This was a thousand times better than all the worrying. She didn’t need to think right now, so she didn’t. Instead, she laid her hands on Milla’s muscular hips and danced with her. It didn’t even feel weird. It was just the way it was right now.
Was she a lesbian? She didn’t care. She banished any thoughts that wanted to creep up on her. No way that she would lose that drive. She got twirled around by Milla, her skirt flying. She laughed and Milla caught her with her strong arm. Ava looked at her, all pale and strange, she breathed in deeply, then got lifted up again.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #343 on: June 16, 2019, 08:59:14 am »
After what felt like forever, they were maybe not exhausted, but definitely a little tired. They pushed back out of the crowd. The music was now running a smooth, even groove, people were relaxing a little, but that was nothing permanent. The DJ, whoever he was, was doing his best to play music people could enjoy.
As she drifted back to the edges of the crowd, Ava saw a couple of faces she recognized from her childhood and youth. Either they didn’t see her, or they didn’t recognize her. She didn’t try to grab their attention either.
Milla shouted:
“Where did we leave Jaden? He’s got to be around here somewhere?”
They continued their walk through endless masses of vaguely familiar people until they practically ran into Jaden who was still looking for them with three plastic cups clumsily held in his hands.
He was relieved to see them and pointed to the calmer parts of the place with his head.
They followed him. Once the noise simmered down a little, he handed them the drinks and asked:
“Where did you go? You kinda disappeared.”
Ava blushed, but Milla said:
“Oh, we went dancing right away! We couldn’t wait anymore.”
Jaden was a little annoyed by this, but apparently decided that he didn’t want to ruin the mood. He said:
“Okay, then let’s drink up and get back out! I want to enjoy this!”
Ava nodded, but Milla just took the cup, lifted it up and drained it in one long quaff. She handed the cup to Ava, asked her to take care of it, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed Jaden, pulling him behind her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #344 on: June 17, 2019, 05:41:51 pm »
The left-behind girl stood there, wondering about the kiss and looking around. She wasn’t sure of what to do now. Was she supposed to return the cup and maybe get another one when they returned? Should she pick up her own guy? Or maybe … a girl? Milla’s kiss had felt sweet.
She still had the stupid cups with her and was quite confused. In the end, she turned around to get to the bar and at least rid herself of Milla’s. As she did, another young woman made eye-contact and waved. Ava was unsure who she was for a moment, then she remembered her.
“Maddie? Wow! I didn’t hear from you in forever.”
“It’s you, Ava, isn’t it? You changed. A lot. And you look good!”
They had to stay pretty close to one another to shout above the noise. Eventually, Maddie pointed towards the door and they both got out. The cool, clean air hit them like a truck.
“Wow. That place is still amazingly stinky.”
Ava looked at her former schoolmate. She hadn’t seen Maddie ever since she left school. She hadn’t changed too much. If anything, Maddie was actually looking more like herself. She had curly dark hair held together in a bandana and quite a curvy body, although it did look way better on her than it ever did on Ava. Madie continued:
“So, what happened to you? Did you hit the gym?”
Only then did Ava realize that she might be weak and flabby next to the maniac that was her mom, but that most women never reached her level of fitness.
Strangely, this made her smile.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View