Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576221 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:39:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Dana Linn Bailey
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey  (Read 163996 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Dana Linn Bailey
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »
More from the 2013 Europa

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2013, 06:20:42 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2013, 06:29:39 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2013, 10:10:52 am »
Congratulations to delightful Dana. 1 week on from second place at the Tampa Pro, she bags 1st place at the Europa! Sort of rubs her critics noses in it doesn't it?
Officially, one of the best pro Physique competitors in the world today.

IFBB Europa SuperShow
Women's Physique: IFBB Pro Women's Physique (1st)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2013, 01:55:02 pm »
Congratulations to delightful Dana. 1 week on from second place at the Tampa Pro, she bags 1st place at the Europa! Sort of rubs her critics noses in it doesn't it?
Officially, one of the best pro Physique competitors in the world today.

because physique is as corupt judged than bikini  ;D

I do not know anything about bikini, so for my benefit, what is the judging criteria that you base your allegations against?
All the women look the same to me in bikini, so is it not one step away from a standard beauty pageant for women who lift weights? No disrespect to the contestants intended, I'm sure they work hard, but it's far removed from a bodybuilding contest to me, but obviously from the numbers that compete, it appears to be very popular.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 07:03:48 am »
"Dana Linn Bailey’s win at the 2013 IFBB Europa Super show has
made her eligible to compete in this years 2013 Olympia Women’s
Physique Showdown."

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 07:35:22 am »
Awards at the Europa Super Show:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e7ln7lwksjre8qs

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 05:06:29 pm »

I do not know anything about bikini,

thats how bikini and figure are judged....and i fear also in physique

http://muscleandbrawn.com/the-fix-is-in-manion-and-manion-corruption/

Many thanks BGF, I am seeing the light thanks to you.. I have to say, I have had my head in the sand re this sort of thing. I used to follow the muscle mags etc, and even though the big boys ran them so they only published what they wanted to, the odd discrepancy did slip out in these, and you could see through to the propaganda on what was being said on occasion.
This article is quite eye opening, and rather sad. I imagine the same thing is rife on the men's side of the sport ( only females mentioned here, but Manion (s) presides over the whole sport controlled by IFBB ).

The fans get slammed at the moment as the sole reason for the demise of the sport, but the rot is also  internal.  The competitors are wondering why they bother if they cannot win, so many good athletes have already packed it in. So it's not just about the sponsors not supporting FBB because the fans don't attend, the Federation also has to put it's house in order. No doubt this is just the surface of the issue.

At the end of the day, I don't blame competitors for taking advantage of every angle they can to win, this happens in every sport. And in every sport, the governing body is responsible, ultimately, for the credibility of that sport, and to ensure there are rules that are followed, and a level playing field is maintained for everybody. It would appear, from the allegations being made, that the IFBB's playing field is very uneven for many competitors.

Online mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2013, 12:15:55 am »
I don't know if bodybuilding is a sport or not, and I have no opinion for or against Ms. Bailey, but I'd just like to say it's great to see two mature, articulate board titans debate the great issues of the day. Carry on, gentlemen!

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2013, 04:41:36 pm »
I have to admit, it has been funny watching the league slowly change the judging criteria without making changes to the actual rules.  Technically I thought physiques like Dana's were supposed to be a negative in the physique division for being too muscular or too ripped.  Now all of a sudden that is what they want?  Definitely not complaining as that is what I like anyway.  But just saying.

What happened at the 2011 Jr. USA is still fresh in my mind.  Remember when Lindsey Spitler got that epic fail of an 8th place finish when she easily had the most impressive physique in her class.  But of course she was graded down for being too ripped. 

Quite a glaring difference between her and the class winner.  I guarantee if she brought that exact same package now she'd win hands down.  Too bad we haven't heard a word from her since which I'm sure this contest probably has something to do with that.  Now look at what Dana's recent look got her the win at the Europa.  Apparently being too ripped is no longer a negative.  Once again not complaining, just noticing the ever-changing evolution of the physique judging criteria.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2013, 04:42:28 pm »
Yes I can remember a similar debate as the whether bodybuilding is a beauty activity or a sport.
Certainly, the bodybuilders themselves refer to bodybuilding as their sport, the IFBB in their values statement, refer to the "sport" and competitors as "athletes" multiple times, and there is the Arnold Sports Festival throughout the world.

NABBA, on the other hand, refer to bodybuilders as athletes and competitors, and contests as physique events. I can only find one reference to sport, where discipline will be invoked for "unsportsmanlike behavior".

I have not looked at other organisations.
I certainly have always considered bodybuilding a sport, there is technique involved to build a body. There are plenty of failed bodybuilders around who fail due to poor technique, but you or I would still probably be pleased with the results if we were training the same way just for fitness.

Offline bfjet

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2013, 06:29:53 pm »
Great comparison of DLB and Lindsey. Hopefully someone has pointed this out to her. I know she took it really hard. Somebody needs to point out to her that nothing was wrong, she was just ahead of the curve. She was incredible, IMO. One of the best.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2013, 08:21:24 pm »
Lindsey was too perfect, too soon. Not right, but I think the judges wondered where Physique could go, after seeing Lindsey. Shame, as Lindsey said that Physique was made for her, but in the end, she was too perfect! But an opportunity missed, and now 2 years on, the women are getting close to where Lindsey was. That's progress for you!
If she came back now, and placed low, surely the audience would just smash the place up in disgust.

jspikez

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2013, 08:25:26 pm »
That was lindsey at her best!  IMO, that moment in time she was the hottest girl on the planet.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2013, 12:11:25 pm »
In my opinion, Dana possesses one of the most beautiful bodies on the planet today. She demonstrates how beautiful muscle is on a young woman (well now 30, but looking 21 or less). It's amazing to read her Twitter and FB accounts to see the extreme reactions her physique produces. The usual neg heads crawl out from under their stones to give their boring opinions about how they think she looks like a man (apparently, women don't have muscle according to them, only men have muscles, but they never explain how women move and live when they don't have muscles!). Others think she looks fantastic. At the end of the day, Dana (and her partner) is unbelievably outgoing, and just gets on with the job of building her wonderful physique. She does not seem to be hurt by the neg heads, and the result of her positive attitude can be seen here, as she flexes at the 2013 Tampa Pro.

For those still not so bored with this subject that they have lost the will to live, this is what I actually said 11 days ago..... My opinion, One of the most beautiful.... etc.
I stand "corrected", of course!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Dana Linn Bailey

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View