Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:31:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hyper Girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hyper Girl  (Read 10650 times)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Re: Hyper Girl
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2023, 09:22:28 pm »
Love that Mach-1 is so dense and powerful, just holding a single limb of hers taxes men to their limits.  And I love how strong you have made even normal women in this new world.  The special protective suits the men wore to groom Mach-1 just barely provide enough protection against normal women and soon even that won't be enough.  Normal women are getting more powerful each generation.  Love it!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2023, 09:22:28 pm »

Offline tttrbn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2023, 08:33:57 pm »
Reveling in her self-assured victory, the President was happy to lead us out of the base and back onto the front lawn of the White House. It was time for me to introduce myself to Aki and catch her up on everything we had discussed after observing her.

"She's not here," I asked President McAddams, genuinely curious as I kept trying to probe her mind for answers. My mind reading had been failing me since before we observed Aki, but it wasn't as if the President was blocking me in some way. I tried probing Agent Wildes and First Lady McAddams as well, and nothing was coming up. It was more like... the power was just failing to work? This wasn't something I had experienced since I first tried using it. While I'm at different levels of comfort with my powers, once I get over that first hump they just work. The idea that my powers could, all of a sudden, stop working like this was chilling.

"Lord, no. We built this fancy bunker so that we could observe her safely. It's part of a larger construction, as you might imagine, but none of it is equipped to train or handle someone of her caliber. We found, after a few trial runs, that the best place to hold Aki while we did our testing was actually in space, so I created funding for a space station just for her and the needed personnel. You're welcome to either come along in the craft we'll be using or fly alongside us."

I didn't like being caught so off-guard by this incoming information. I routinely spend time off-world in the Milky Way both during shifts and when I'm on leave, so why the hell haven't I noticed a space station before? More importantly, why didn't I notice one being built? I can hear in space, so I should have been at least aware of it.

As these thoughts muddled around in my head, being nowhere closer to really understanding the situation, I kept up my facade by smiling down at the President and responding, "Oh, I can fly to a space station any old day. How often am I afforded the chance to ride in a spacecraft with American royalty such as yourself? And the wonderful First Lady McAddams." I didn't bother to include Agent Wildes in that group - I doubted she'd come with us anyway, and I no longer cared about her. The situation had changed far too much for me to put 'getting my rocks off' high on my list of priorities.

The President lead us to a squat-looking craft, something that amounted to being only slightly modified from the typical small-group air-to-space craft you saw these days. Clearly it was refitted for someone as wide as the President, but it also looked reinforced to handle an especially heavy load. My weight wasn't a matter of public record, though I'm sure there were plenty of people out there dying to know how much Hyper Girl weighed (honestly, I never really settled on a weight for her; Hyper Girl was always exactly as heavy as I needed her to be at any given time). I'd guess, however, this craft was built to handle MACH-1, however heavy she ended up being, plus at least one other being with cargo-level mass. 

I got into one of the bucket-seats after the President and First Lady both got comfortable in their own seats. To my surprise (I'm getting real tired of how often this is happening), Agent Wildes did come along with us. Something about completing a rotation with one of the staffers on the station. The pilot revealed that our destination was just outside of Mars' orbit, positioned on the opposite side of the Sun to Mars so that it wouldn't interfere with the planet's rotation or revolution too much. As we arrived, I could see that the station was spherical in shape, and I could estimate it to be about half the size of the Moon. In total, the trip took just under an hour. Even I had to admit that this was an impressive feat of engineering, as even as recently as 150 years ago spaceflight from the Earth to Mars, when they were on opposite sides of the sun such as now, took a month. I, of course, could have made the trip in seconds, but I could still appreciate what an advancement this was for everyone else.

We landed in a wide hangar bay, dozens of men signaling to the pilot where she had to go. Her face was obscured by her flight helmet, but I was still savvy enough to see how displeased she was. I couldn't blame her - she had to go through years of flight school and had to work her ass off to get to this position, all to be directed by a man? I'm sure that if she's allowed some time to herself while we go to meet Aki she'll have more than a few choice words to give him. As we got off the craft, another pair of men came to greet us and lead us to the girl. At this point the curiosity was making me antsy, so I had to ask.

"Pardon me for asking this, Madame President, but what's with all the men? I get having a team of them to do potentially dangerous work so as to not harm any women, but it looks like they're the only people you're using around Aki. Why is that?"

"I assumed you would ask that eventually. To keep this brief, ever since she was little, she has shown an extreme tendency towards violence and brutality, to the point where I had to stop allowing women to be around her. We lost too many good scientists and handlers to that girl, and even though I stand by the MACH project fully, I couldn't justify spending that many lives. If I wanted to see the end of this thing successfully, I had to switch it so that anyone who had a chance of coming into contact with her directly was a man. I still have women scientists employed to do the work, but I keep them off-base for their safety."

"Doesn't anyone question where these men go after they're killed? I know they're just men, but don't their deaths have to be reported as a matter of public record?"

"Not if their spouse has the power to keep that information private. I may be a civil servant, but I'm the most powerful civil servant in the country, if not the world, so I have ways to keep certain bits of information outside the public record for as long as I need to. And yes, that does mean that, legally, every man who works on the MACH project is my husband. Not that I don't have some fun with them myself if the need arises."

I could see the President leer at the two men leading us, and a quick glance over at her wife confirmed that she was deeply uncomfortable at seeing this. With my mind reading being so unreliable now I had no way of finding out why without directly asking her, which was completely off the table. I remembered learning about a type of relationship style called 'monogamy', but it more or less died out in the past hundred years or so. I had heard that there were still some people who practiced it, but they were a severe minority in the world. Had President McAddams ended up marrying someone who actually wanted a monogamous relationship? That just didn't feel right to me, limiting yourself to only one person.

Regardless, our questioning had lead us to our target. The men sheepishly told us that we were about to enter the training room, as Aki's scheduled physical training was nearly done. I could tell that while they were intimidated by me and the President, they didn't have any fear in their hearts while they were around us. Now, I'm not sure how it is for the Prez, but for me, even the bravest man cowered for his life at least a little bit while he was around me. I would never intentionally harm one as Hyper Girl, but, rightly so, they knew they could never be fully safe if a superpowered brawl were to break out. One of them opened the door for us, and I finally got to lay eyes on the girl in the flesh.

Though she allegedly didn't have any of President McAddams' DNA in her, you honestly couldn't be too sure just by looking. She was standing straight up as she curled massive weights in each arm, alternating with each rep, and I felt confident in my estimate that she was 7' tall. She was facing away from us, so instead of her face I got to lay my eyes on her incredible wide back and shoulders. Those things seriously looked like they could make her dear old mom look thin. Peaking up, I could see little hairs starting to grow on her previously bald head, and as I looked down I saw that her backside, from her neck to her feet, was covered in the stuff, to varying degrees of thickness. It was like a proper coat on her upper back, but it got thinner around her waist and the tops of her hamstrings, before getting thicker again on her calves. Of course, it was all a coarse black that seemed to reflect almost no light.

The weights she was curling were, as expected, custom, but I still had a clear enough head to guess what they were made of and how heavy they were. A polymer of tungsten and gold would be my best guess, and judging from the size of the weights each one had to be at least a ton. Based on Aki's breathing, I could tell that she wasn't pushing herself too hard to curl them.

She must have heard the door opening, because she slowly started turning to face us. As she did, I could see that her face was expressionless at first, though it was slowly contorting into a look of mixed anger and confusion as she saw me. That didn't stop her from curling, though, but it did mean that her grip on the weights tightened considerably. I could see the bars of the dumbbells get crushed and compacted under her grip before snapping entirely. Looking directly at her, her front was covered in hair similarly to her back, though I could still see the separation between her breasts and her pecs, as well as her clit poking out of her bush. Aki's breasts looked small and flat on her pecs, but her nipples were erect and fat, pointing slightly downwards due to the curvature of her pecs. Her clit, though about half the size it was during her grooming, was still erect and ramrod straight, pointing directly at me as though it were accusing me of something.

Aki's mouth snarled and her jaw became tight as she focused on me, either unaware or uncaring of the dents in the floor her fallen weights caused. Her breathing quickened and saliva started drooling out of her mouth, small but furious grunts escaping her.

Fewer than five seconds had passed since the door had opened, but it felt like a lifetime. Finally, the President spoke, first to her wife and then to Aki.

"Honey, you're going to want to cover your ears. It's okay, Aki. You can talk."

The first words out of her mouth were loud, loud enough to rattle the room we were in. I could see that Mrs. McAddams' ears were bleeding, despite her paltry attempt at covering them. Thankfully, my senses were still strong enough for me to resist the volume, but as I looked to the rest of our group, the men who guided us here were on the ground in pain, Agent Wildes was faring only slightly better than Mrs. McAddams, but the President herself was totally unfazed. I could hardly believe it, but, then again, the girl had only said two words to us.

"Hyper Girl."

Aki stood there, like a beast ready to pounce. I didn't even need powers to know what was going to happen next. Aki's eyes had moved from me to her mother, and I looked at the President at just the right time to see her nod at Aki, signaling that she was finally allowed to do the thing she's wanted most in this world.

The test subject MACH-1 leapt at me, covering the distance between us in less than a second and shifting the ground beneath her starting point to be unrecognizable. I normally would have had more than enough time to react, but, uncharacteristically I found myself frozen in place, helpless to the blow Aki landed on my face. Now, I've fought my fair share of superpowered people before. I've even taken hits from the majority of them. And each time, no matter how strong the other person was supposed to be, I had always been able to shrug it off, either by shifting my density to be too much for them to move, or by just being outright stronger than them.

This time was different.

As her fist made contact with my face, I could feel the force move from her body to mine, and, before I knew it, I was being propelled back into the hangar. The hallway separating the training room from the hangar was totally straight, so Aki hadn't damaged any other property with her strike. But what she had done was worse. Far, far worse.

I was hurt. Her punch actually managed to hurt me. And as I reached my hand to the part of my face where she hit me, I both felt and saw blood.

I stayed prone in the hangar while I processed this information, as this was the first time in... I don't even remember how long that I felt pain from an outside source. It had been even longer since I had bled. In the truest sense of the word, I was stunned. Me being on my back gave my adversary enough time to close the distance again, but this time instead of going right for a punch she took a dominant position over me, hooking her legs around mine to engage us in a grapple. I'm sure I could have fought her off if I tried, but I just couldn't.

Aki put a hand on me for balance and really leaned on it to make sure I felt her weight. I did, and it was impressive. She raised her other arm for another hit, but managed to say something before making contact.

"I'm going to fucking destroy you, and when I do I'm going to fuck you until you're dead."

Even in my stupor I couldn't help myself from glancing at her crotch as she said that. Her clit was huge now, even bigger than during her grooming session. It was probably close to 4 feet long, 8 or 9 inches thick. Her fist connected with my face as she finished her threat, and she helped herself to another punch. And another. And another.  She kept laying into me, each punch just as hard as the first one, until the President finished sauntering into the room. With a word, she make Aki stop. The President got close to our mass, her already large presence towering above me, and I could see that smug grin of hers plastered onto her face.

"I never told you what MACH in the MACH Project stood for, did I? Well, not like you asked, but I guess it's about time I did. MACH stands for Militarizing American to Combat Hyper. As in, Hyper Girl. As in, you. Once you became a known element, I couldn't just stand by and let America be outdone by some unknown being of likely foreign make. We are the greatest war machine in the world, after all. So after dozens of failed attempts, your existence lead to the obvious success that is the MACH Project. I suppose I should thank you, but why would I thank my property?"

Oh, that was it! I had suffered her arrogance long enough! I may be limited by whatever bullshit thing Root put in me, but I was not going to lose to some normal and her superpowered fetus! My voice was weak from getting pummeled, but I took this pause in the punishment to vocalize a response.

"With all due respect, Madame President, go fuck yourself."

It didn't matter than Root had fucked with my powers. It didn't matter that the President was trying to breed some knock-off Hyper Girl of her own, and it certainly didn't matter that the knock-off herself thought she was hot shit from getting a couple licks in. Nothing else in the world matters over proving that I am the best there is, was, and will be.

With a surprising amount of ease, I flew up from the ground and repositioned myself so that I was standing. I still had the brat on me from the grapple, but now she was the one that was off balance. It took her a second to engage her own flight ability, but that was all the time I needed to flex my leg muscles and get my legs unstuck from hers. In hindsight, I would see that the flex wasn't me trying and failing to use my shapeshifted, but was, instead, a genuine flex of my calves and thighs. The sudden movement and shift in my muscles' sizes was enough to create a bit of separation between the two of us, and due to my superior speed and comfort with my powers, I was able to free myself from the grapple entirely. Aki was clearly unused to fighting superpowered people, especially someone who might actually be her equal (let alone her better). As she was trying to assess the situation, I grabbed her with my superior reach and threw her down. She was heavy, for sure, but still light enough to me.

Aki landed on the hangar floor in a crater, and the grin had finally been wiped from the President's stupid face. From on high, I spoke down to both of them, fully embracing the shift in the situation.

"You wanna fight Hyper Girl? Fine by me. I don't mind corporal punishment every now and again."

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2023, 11:17:27 pm »
Look forward to more ...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hyper Girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View