Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:13:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Is Tischa Thomas aka Tigress a scammer?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is Tischa Thomas aka Tigress a scammer?  (Read 7777 times)

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Is Tischa Thomas aka Tigress a scammer?
« on: July 18, 2017, 03:04:31 pm »
I booked a session with her and sent a $50 deposit then she gave some lame excuse about a family emergency. Like a dope I told her to hang onto the deposit if she was planning on re scheduling. She said she was but that weekend has come and gone and now I am not getting any reply.

I don't believe she is scamming me for a lousy 50 bucks but she is very unreliable and I would like to hear from others. Has anyone else been ripped off or conversely had a good experience? I can't figure this broad out. For the time being I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

Forum Saradas

Offline slave1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Is Tischa Thomas aka Tigress a scammer?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 04:45:26 pm »
Hi larky368!
                 I've not sessioned with Tischa Thomas, but I have met her in person.
 I don't believe for one minute she would deliberately try to scam some one out of a deposit.
My guess is, that the family emergency was just that! and perhaps you need to be a little more patient;
depending on what the emergency might have been. As I said just my gut feeling, but she appeared to be enthusiastic and professional and
genuine in her manner, As a person not just regarding sessions.
Perhaps some one that has sessioned with her can give a more accurate appraisal!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 08:26:19 pm »
I met The Tigress for a session a few months ago. Found her to be nothing less than professional in the way she conducted the business end of our session. Give her the benefit of the doubt and a little more time.  Believe she has been focused on competing this month.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 01:04:59 am »
I spoke with her twice on the phone. Once I was in NYC and she was in Philly. The next time she was in NYC and I was in Philly. Both times we spoke she seemed very down to earth, professional - and funny. I agree, give her the benefit of the doubt. I've seen many of the ladies. She didn't give off any scammer or phony vibes.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 10:44:52 am »
The definition of benefit of the doubt is not more or less stating she has kept your money.
 Not necessarily in this case but it does seem that there is very little patience for refund returns.
 I have posted here about women ignoring repeated requests after a suitable period of time.
 It is right to alert others to true scam artists like Fuchs but not those who maybe deserve a bit more time when a small-ish sum is involved.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 03:14:40 pm »
It's not the size of the deposit that bothers me. She's the one who chose to meet men in hotel rooms to do kinky things for money. When you have to cancel a city how many deposits are we talking about? 10 to 15 max. How long does it take to point and click to return the funds? At one a day it would only take 2 weeks. The point is I've gotten no response so I don't know what to think. I would rather have the session but after 2 cancellations I seriously doubt that it will happen now. I will write to her again right now because I don't like to jump to conclusions but don't tell me it's a smallish sum. I'm not advocating burning her at the stake. I just thought I needed to point out to others that they might want to hold onto their money - especially if she decides to increase the amount some day if they are going to get this kind of non response. One more thing. $50 U.S times 15 is over $1000 Can. It's no smallish sum to her.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 03:58:42 am »
When I sessioned with her she was a good responder.   That was winter, when she wasn't competing. 

I agree it's better for someone to respond, even to say I owe you, but do't have it right now.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 10:32:41 am »
It's not the size of the deposit that bothers me. She's the one who chose to meet men in hotel rooms to do kinky things for money. When you have to cancel a city how many deposits are we talking about? 10 to 15 max. How long does it take to point and click to return the funds? At one a day it would only take 2 weeks. The point is I've gotten no response so I don't know what to think. I would rather have the session but after 2 cancellations I seriously doubt that it will happen now. I will write to her again right now because I don't like to jump to conclusions but don't tell me it's a smallish sum. I'm not advocating burning her at the stake. I just thought I needed to point out to others that they might want to hold onto their money - especially if she decides to increase the amount some day if they are going to get this kind of non response. One more thing. $50 U.S times 15 is over $1000 Can. It's no smallish sum to her.

You have zero idea about session trips if you think they're getting 10 to 15 deposits.   They're lucky to get 4 I'd suspect.

$50 is a small-ish sum.  Let's not kid ourselves just because your nose is out of joint and you want to make accusations about sessionistas.   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 02:12:52 pm »
As it happens, she wrote to me saying she will refund the amount in August when she has extra cash flow. Fine. If she does then I will post it. We'll see. Seems to me if you don't spend the advance funds before you arrive you would be able to refund it immediately. Good thing it wasn't a largish sum or it would be financially devastating for them to return it all. What the hell difference does it make how much it is? I can afford it. I spend thousands a year on sessions. It's all a matter of trust. They want a deposit because a lot of douche bags bail and these women are out of pocket so I give them what they request and never try to negotiate but it's a 2-way street and they have to appreciate that we're taking a chance as well.
That's all I am gonna say until I know about the refund. Everything I've said is reasonable and there is nothing more to say for now so go ahead PS and have the last word as I know you want to. I promise I won't respond. :-*

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 02:56:46 pm »
As it happens, she wrote to me saying she will refund the amount in August when she has extra cash flow. Fine. If she does then I will post it. We'll see. Seems to me if you don't spend the advance funds before you arrive you would be able to refund it immediately. Good thing it wasn't a largish sum or it would be financially devastating for them to return it all. What the hell difference does it make how much it is? I can afford it. I spend thousands a year on sessions. It's all a matter of trust. They want a deposit because a lot of douche bags bail and these women are out of pocket so I give them what they request and never try to negotiate but it's a 2-way street and they have to appreciate that we're taking a chance as well.
That's all I am gonna say until I know about the refund. Everything I've said is reasonable and there is nothing more to say for now so go ahead PS and have the last word as I know you want to. I promise I won't respond. :-*

Final word - make up your mind on whether $50 is an amount worth posting about when you spend "thousands a year" .

Somehow this was an issue?    You told her to keep the money then you wanted it back. 

And no, she should not have spent it before you seize upon that.   All the rest?  That was you jumping the gun.

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 07:19:21 pm »
What is her hourly fees?

Offline Buff4nic8r

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2018, 05:42:40 pm »
Tischa is a great person and a lot of fun but she's not what I would call an organized business woman. IMHO

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 05:34:17 pm »
Not a scammer.   

She had her rates on her website, which is down.  She said she is getting a new website.   

Offline muscle240

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 11:34:28 am »
No she is not a Scammer - She is a super funny and fun and you will have a great time with her !! Just saw her at the Phoenix Pro 2 weekends ago and she told me she will be in vegas 10-14 days after the Phoenix Pro

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Is Tischa Thomas aka Tigress a scammer?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View