Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576452 Posts in 73342 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:24:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  NAC Universe 2012
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NAC Universe 2012  (Read 47816 times)

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    0%
NAC Universe 2012
« on: November 25, 2012, 12:01:09 am »
Here an impression from saturdays NAC Universe 2012 in Hamburg.
I have more to come but I can't upload more from the hotel.
monia gioiosa won Ms Physique class,Desiree Dumpel 2nd,3rd place I forgot,4th Elena Shportun
BTW 1st pic is Yada Van der Hoek

Forum Saradas

NAC Universe 2012
« on: November 25, 2012, 12:01:09 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: NAC Universe 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 09:30:59 am »
Thanks buildy. Whilst I am sad Elena had been swatted like an annoying bug down to 4th, place, it is good to see that NAC is robust enough to acknowledge that FBB is about muscle, a bodybuilding contest, and that to win, it's about raw muscle.

Monia Gioiosa has evolved into an ultra humanite, what a body, she looks like she could explode at any moment!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 10:51:05 am »
Monia Gioiosa.........

..... battered  Elena Shportun into 4th place. Elena is not in the best condition of her life, but it's doubtful that she could have withstood Monia's unbelievable condition, even at her best.

Bunny

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 01:15:52 pm »
No American shit pure europe... no fake boobs

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 02:24:37 pm »
No American shit pure europe...
its european, its nac ...its judged on muscles

No American shit pure europe... no fake boobs
thats a stupid comment...with the exception of alina popa all european famous fbb have fake boobs

ntofbbs

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 03:10:55 pm »
Monia Gioiosa looks fantastic!!! Great body!!!  :thanks:  :bravo:

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 03:21:33 pm »
Yes, Elena also has them now, although she keeps them quite well covered in her posing suit, so they look OK. And she didn't go insane and order the biggest size they make!

But please note that many famous Europeans, other than Alina, are still original, like Rene Campbell, Jana Purdjakova, Marina Lemenovskaya, Nathalie Foreau, Alevtina Goroshinskaya. How long that will last, who knows.

With the exception of Alina, if an European settles in the US to compete in US competitions, they seem to get the enhancements done eventually, like Joanna Thomas etc. In Europe, the jury is out on whether you really need to have it done to win competitions. From the NAC Universe this year, and in the past, it does seem to me to remain more about Bodybuilding than Boobybuilding. Long may that continue

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 03:32:06 pm »

But please note that many famous Europeans, other than Alina, are still original, like Rene Campbell, Jana Purdjakova, Marina Lemenovskaya, Nathalie Foreau, Alevtina Goroshinskaya. How long that will last, who knows.

first i wanted to type "european ifbb pros", but that thread is about nac, so i changed to "famous"...
brigita brezovak, marja lehtonenen, marika johansen, klaudia larsen, mariyse manious, nicole pfützenreither, jana linke_sippl, skadi frei, and and and have booobs

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 03:35:23 pm »

first i wanted to type "european ifbb pros", but that thread is about nac, so i changed to "famous"...
brigita brezovak, marja lehtonenen, marika johansen, klaudia larsen, mariyse manious, nicole pfützenreither, jana linke_sippl, skadi frei, and and and have booobs
....and all of them did it because THEY wanted to have...i dont know any european pro that did it for the judges....
they did it because a fbb simply looks better with boobs...not on stage, but in regular life

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 03:38:53 pm »

No Problem biggirlsfan. I should have pointed out that you also said "ALL" famous europeans, but that's not the case, thus my reply! The ones you mention often compete in the US, but the ones I mention may not be so famous in the US, but they are in Europe and Russia.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 03:56:38 pm »

......, but the ones I mention may not be so famous in the US, but they are in Europe and Russia.

famous ? .....even i , and i follow fbb since 30 years, didnt know all the girls you did mention
Can't help you there! I've followed FBB as long as you it would appear, since 1980.
Have a search around the web and Saradas. I won't post their full resume's here, but they are famous in the FBB world, and with the exception of Jana, have competed in the US:
Natalie, French Champion.
Jana, the most titled FBB of all time (but only athlete in this list that has not competed in the US to my knowledge)
Marina, Russian Champion and 2 times Arnold Amateur champion amongst other titles.
Rene, British Champion , 2012 European Champion.
Alevtina, Overall Arnold Amateur champ 2011.

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 10:47:05 pm »
Please tell me that there's video of this somewhere.

keep an eye on Body-xtreme site because they were filming

Offline a1bubbler

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 10:30:30 am »
When I started reading this thread it was about a bodybuilding contest. I was hoping to see results and contest pics. Instead the topic has veered off to talk about boobs rather than physiques - how annoying!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 06:39:42 pm »
When I started reading this thread it was about a bodybuilding contest. I was hoping to see results and contest pics. Instead the topic has veered off to talk about boobs rather than physiques - how annoying!

Point taken a1bubbler! Hope this helps stem your disappointment.

Some Individual Monia Gioiosa Pics already posted here, so I won't repost  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=188620.0.html

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 07:09:25 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  NAC Universe 2012

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View