Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577674 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 05:37:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 399308 times)

Offline sierracoach

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #510 on: December 29, 2014, 05:05:21 am »
greetings to all female muscle lovers. I'm a new member, a guy who's always adored athletic, muscular women.

My interests are probably "narrower" than a lot of members here: as an over-the-hill ex-wrestler and football player, I'm not into sessions, worship, or "mixed" anything. I definitely AM very interested in fem-vs-fem stuff, especially wrestling. I have a HUGE collection (+ 200) of videos (in both NTSC and PAL formats) of everything from old Premier and Kenstar tapes to actual Olympic-style competitions. Someday before I expire I hope to put all of my old video footage onto DVDs--if I can ever find the time. Maybe when I retire. If I can ever retire...

While I'm a big fan of FBB's, I'm not a big fan of women's bodybuilding, if only because of the lack of promotion and unpredictable/political  judging and criteria.

I'm also a big fan of women's crossfit athletes, but from a marketing/entertainment standpoint, the sport is not that interesting to watch IMO. Far too repetitive, i.e., basically the same events/movements/lifts over and over and over again. Too bad they couldn't have weight classes and add wrestling (or even just armwrestling) to the events.

Forum Saradas

Offline Axis

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #511 on: January 01, 2015, 11:35:22 pm »
Hi everyone !

A new member here and i'm very happy to join the best community of fbb lovers.

See ya ! :)

nandomlover

« Reply #512 on: January 02, 2015, 04:46:38 am »
Hello guys, I follow this a long time,  and this is best site on the internet!! I'm a 25 guy from Brazil.

Thanks for sharing the best material ever!

nandomlover

« Reply #513 on: January 02, 2015, 04:47:38 am »
Hi, I'm Nando from Brazil! This is the best site ever!! :)

Let's have a party  :letsparty: hehehe!

Offline beck69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #514 on: January 03, 2015, 10:12:17 pm »
Hi to all.....my name is Jeff. I am new to the site. I am 35 and live in Texas. I have been a huge fan of FBB, fitness, and physique for about 15 years. :-* I have had the honor of meeting several women in the profession, and I do mean profession. This sport definitely deserves to be on the front stage back in the spotlight.
I do hope to make new friends and also have some interesting conversations while part of this wonderful group.
JBeck

yasmine

« Reply #515 on: January 04, 2015, 02:18:30 pm »
Hi to all, I'm Yasmine. I discovered the world of FBB on the web. I looked on this forum as guest for some and after some weeks I want to join.  ^-^ ^-^

FITNESSPROGRESS

newbie hello!
« Reply #516 on: January 06, 2015, 05:45:50 am »
 :singing: Hello Everyone!!
Look forward to Learning from you, looking to get back in shape to rock this year at paintball. Keep up with the boys. Out in the Oregon area, hope you are all doing well.
Not online often, but will try to check the forum when i can!
Cheers

Glowmax

New to the forum
« Reply #517 on: January 10, 2015, 10:58:08 am »
Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum. 28 y old guy. I love to work out myself together with my girlfriend. We both love male and female muscles.
I think the male industry have so much focus, more money and is more accepted. My stand point is that female bodybuilding and fitness competitors should get paid as much as the mail ones.

Would love to discuss about the sport and find new stars!

//Max

Offline MJA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #518 on: January 10, 2015, 02:08:02 pm »
welcome to sarads buddy, hope you fine what you come for

joebombable

New challenger
« Reply #519 on: January 10, 2015, 05:48:04 pm »
Don't know about the rest of the world, but I gladly appreciate any female with a strong mentality both physically & spiritually.

danelectro666

Just saying hi
« Reply #520 on: January 10, 2015, 10:37:21 pm »
Hi, just passing by, new here... Big fan of FBB since I was a kid, now I'm training too inspired by these amazing women. And I'm not a bot  ::)

spartyshelper

« Reply #521 on: January 13, 2015, 02:51:26 am »
New to the forum, just saying hi!!

Offline bigyin5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #522 on: January 13, 2015, 12:49:55 pm »
Hi bigyin5 here all the way from the UK. Just luv girls with muscle all shapes and sizes especially abs and legs  ^-^

kebab55555

« Reply #523 on: January 13, 2015, 05:29:30 pm »
New member today. Fan of muscle.

legend0091

« Reply #524 on: January 14, 2015, 12:10:06 am »
First (sorta) introduced by a built friend back in 1991ish.  Been a fan of build women since.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View