Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575760 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:44:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [FP909] Unlikely Neighbor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [FP909] Unlikely Neighbor  (Read 10459 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
[FP909] Unlikely Neighbor
« on: July 03, 2022, 12:19:45 am »
Oh I'm still writing. Mostly at patreon.com/fp909 but life has been a bit wild lately so I've been trying to lock everything down. Anyways, enjoy this rather LONG story I posted a few months back on the Patreon.

--------

Jack had been searching for this exact living situation for a few months, ever since getting fed up with his now-former roommates. He was 26 now, had shared a room all his life, and had been dreaming of finding a single or studio in a back house on someone’s nice property in the city--they were rare and difficult to lock down, but he managed to meet a nice empty-nested couple that wanted to rent out at a reasonable price--they had a daughter in her early 20s, they explained, and knew how hard it could be to find a reasonable place to live.

He took a couple of months to settle in--it was a spacious room adjoining an empty two car garage that had long ago been converted into an impressive weight room, which was a nice bonus for him; affordable rent, convenient to work, and saved him money on gym membership!

With his own kitchen and bathroom he didn’t see his landlords too often--they had a sizeable pool (and hot tub) in between the “pool” house and the main house where he sometimes would work from home, or relax after work, and one Saturday while taking a cat nap in the sun Donna, the wife, approached him.

“Hey, Jack, just wanted to let you know that our daughter is coming back to stay with us--” she began. “It won’t affect anything for you, but just wanted to let you know that she’d be around and probably using the weight room, too.”

That got his attention--he hadn’t seen any photos of her at all, hadn’t even bothered to look, but he had always been into fit girls, and judging by how well the gym was built out she had given it some good use in the past.

“Oh that’s ok,” he answered. “Shouldn’t be a problem at all, as long as she doesn’t mind sharing the gym!”

Donna smiled, and then winked, which was odd. “You’ll have to hash it out with her, then,” she said, and went back in the house.

Jack had to admit that although she was probably in her late 40s Donna was still a very attractive woman, and he wondered what her daughter looked like--if she was as pretty it could be...well, something to meet her, and since she lifted it could be nearly a dream come true!

He wasn’t around for the next couple of days, coming in late on Sunday and going into work early on Monday--but when he returned there was an extra car in the driveway. He decided to break the ice early and meet her head on, and went to the front door to introduce himself.

“Oh, she’s already back in the gym,” John, the husband, replied. “Never a missed day with her,” he added, returning to his evening crossword.

Jack's heart started to beat harder--not only was she here but he would get to meet her in her element.

He went around behind the house, finding both garage doors open and the loud industrial fans buzzing in the still-hot evening. There wasn’t any music--just the sound of heavy breathing and the contact of metal against metal. Despite being “home”, technically, he was pretty nervous as he approached the garage. She must have been bench pressing--the bench was partially hidden and you couldn’t see out of the garage from the bench, and couldn’t see the bench from the driveway. As he got closer the sight of a huge, meaty calf confirmed his suspicions but...there wasn’t any way that could be her calf, could it? It was absolutely massive, a cantaloupe sized mass tapering dramatically into a small ankle and feet clad in Converse All-Stars. He had never seen a calf that big, that shapely before.

He got closer and watched as the leg bounced up and down, and then the end of the bar came into view, loaded with two 45 pound plates. He paused, and watched as the bar was lifted out of the rack and ten quick, efficient reps. Wanting to reserve any reaction until seeing the rest of her, he got closer and saw the person sit up--hands resting on enormous thighs that hugged the bench, clad in hot pink booty shorts, beefy forearms attached to bulging arms and massive shoulders. He couldn’t believe his eyes, and this was only half of her.

When he finally walked the rest of the very few feet to get inside the garage he saw her. A five foot, six inch beefcake standing up from the bench, tanned skin dripping with so much sweat that the tank top and booty shorts she wore had become almost one with her body, damp, darkened. Her strawberry blond hair was tied into a sloppy ponytail by a single hair band that made it look almost wild, but barely contained.

“Excuse me?”

She ignored him and started walking toward the back of the gym. He raised his voice a little.”

“Hello?”

Still no response, but she grabbed a shaker bottle, downed what was probably amino acids or intra workout, turning as she chugged it down. The bottle came down and she nearly spit the juice she had in her mouth all over as she started. Jack saw now that she hadn’t ignored him; it was just that she couldn’t hear him, with a pair of discreen air pods in her ears that were probably blasting music and dampening outside sound. She took one out, presumably pausing the music.

“Oh Jesus, you scared the shit out of me,” she gasped.

“Whoa, didn’t mean to, sorry, I didn’t know you had pods in and I basically snuck up on you.”

She caught her breath and eyed him up and down. “Are you the new guy that took the spare room upstairs?”

Jack nodded and stuck out his hand. “Yeah, I’m Jack.”

She lightly pushed his hand away and then flipped her palms up. The motion nearly mesmerized Jack; her forearms ripped with cords of thick muscle (they bulged like they were calves instead of forearms!) and her biceps contracted, forming a thick, beefy mound on each arm. Her palms were covered in sweat, chalk, and residue from the barbell. “You don’t want to touch these right now,” she chuckled. She balled up one of her hands into a fist and Jack did also, fist bumping hers.

“Sorry that I invited myself into the gym while you were out, just needed to get a little restless energy out after a long drive.”

“Well, it’s no problem obviously, it’s your place.”

“Parents’ place,” she corrected. “I’m not thrilled I have to live at home for a while, but it is what it is.”

“What brings you back?”

“Oh….shattered dreams, heart break, the usual.” Jack started to look sympathetic. “I’m kidding. I’ve been road tripping for a while after college--I was always going to be back here after I finished up but I had to come back earlier than I thought, so I’m here.”

He remembered the brief, few-month period he had been forced to stay at his childhood home before finding a true, “grown-up” job, so he commiserated with her a bit. “So, what really brought you back?”

“These,” she said, flexing both her biceps in a front double bicep pose. They were huge, massive. The biggest arms he probably had ever seen, and it wasn’t even close. Jack’s eyes must have looked like saucers because she was grinning at him. “Yeah, I get that a lot. Turns out some movies do have use for some hugely muscular women. Next week production starts on something and I’m kind of like a henchman or stunt double or something. I don’t really know. I went to school for exercise science so it’s a little out of my arena but they are paying me well, so I’m going to do it.”

“I’m sure also being a smokeshow had something to do with it,” he said honestly, looking into her icy blue eyes that seemed to melt just then.

She grinned. “Jack, you noticed.” She was definitely very self away it seemed. “Look, I work hard for this body, but there’s just some things that cannot be built. I’m lucky, I guess, but there really isn’t anyone built like me that also looks like they haven’t done drugs a day in their life.”

“Have you?”

“Done roids? Never. I’ve seen some of the side effects and I didnt’ want to risk my health, but to be fair I’ve been working out for a long time, since I was five or six. That’s plenty of time to pack on piles of muscle like this, if you do it right. But you’re right, there really isn’t anyone like me around, anywhere.”

Then she did this thing that Jack would remember for the rest of his life. It was very simple, almost subtle, and for a while he didn’t know if she did it on purpose or not. She had still been flexing her arms while explaining all this, pumping them in and out. But then she bit her lip, just a little bit, as she twisted her fist away then back toward her which made her bicep bob and pop, and then looked at him with a slow blink.

It happened so fast that he didn’t even realize it had happened until after. Sometime in the brief period that she had been flexing, and ending with that look, he had gotten an erection and ejaculated, the sudden wetness in his boxers startling him out of a brief daze he had entered while she talked. Jack’s face turned redder than a tomato, and he tried not to draw attention to the growing wet patch in his shorts, but she knew...he could sense it.

“You’re not the first,” she said. It was like her whole attitude had shifted, but she still seemed sweet, nice. “And certainly not the last. I do seem to have a way with men...well, people when it comes to my looks and these muscles. Just something for you to get used to I guess, but I won’t make it weird if you won’t, especially since we’re basically roommates.

--

It was a few weeks before Jack really saw her again. Her name was Emma, he later learned, and it turned out that her gig kept her quite busy. Once or twice he saw her shuffling out of the house on his way to work, a cup of coffee in one hand and a shaker bottle in the other, usually yawning as she went out to the garage gym. She tended to work out while he was away, though, even though he was home a couple of times a week for work, and the rest of the time she was gone, at her shoots.

He was a little disappointed by how busy she was, and tried to make every excuse to be in the gym or outside in the yard in case she was around or happened to walk out of the house, so of course he was thrilled when he finally ran into her again, pulling out of the driveway on his way to the store.

“Hey, wait a minute,” she waved at him as he waited for the gate to open. He rolled down the window and she leaned into the window, resting her forearms on the door frame. He got a fantastic few of her massive traps and delts from that angle. “You headed to the store by chance?”

“Yeah, Target for some house stuff.”

“Mind if I come with? I need to pick up some stuff too and I figured I’d hitch a ride with you since you’re already on your way.”

Jack gulped, thrilled, but tried his best to act nonchalant about it. “Sure, hop in!”

She grinned and got into the front seat; Jack drove off, doing his best to keep his eyes on the road and not on her exposed biceps that were right there next to him.

“So uh...what are you going to pick up?” he asked.

“Oh just some stuff for the bathroom, my room. I forgot how much easier it was to sleep as a kid, I definitely need some black out shades to avoid this California sun when I’m taking naps.”

Jack nodded. “Don’t you sleep at night like everyone else? And there’s barely any light pollution here anyway.”

“Eh, I’m pretty sensitive, and it helped me in college to wind down for bed, especially if I’m all jacked up from a good workout or being on set.”

“And you said you’ve been working out since you were a kid?”

“Yep, I started real young.”

Jack gulped, ready to start putting some feelers out there. “No wonder, you’ve had so much time to train, you’re lightyears ahead of anyone I’ve ever seen.”

“And have you seen that many bodybuilders, Jack?” she asked pointedly, turning in her street to look at him. He glanced at her but found her look to be too penetrating, and focused back on the road. He didn’t have much to say for the rest of the ride, though she was happy to talk about the shoot she had just been on, peppered by comments or questions from Jack.

When they arrived he forgot that normally he would be an innocuous shopper wandering the aisles--with the pretty behemoth walking alongside him every eye from the parking space to the front door, and beyond, were on her, and therefore him. Not that he didn’t like walking with her, but as more and more eyes turned in their direction his face turned progressively red and he broke into a light sweat as he made a bee-line right for the home supplies section.

“Whoa, whoa, what’s the rush?” she said, lightly grabbing his shoulder to slow him down, which had the effect of yanking him back because he was walking so fast. “This is Le Target,” she said, hitting the store name with a jokey french accent. “Stay awhile, buy some stuff you didn’t know you needed!”

As they walked, slower, through the aisles they passed the fitness section, and she peeled off into one of the aisles.
“Hey,” she called at him. “Do you think we need one of these?” He wheeled around and looked down the aisle where she was double fisting shake weights and comedically shaking them in the air like they were maracas. He couldn’t help but laugh, because it was pretty funny, but there was something about how she was doing it that was so...alluring; even though she looked totally ridiculous, the way she moved, the pure size and condition of her muscles, her smile, her beauty, made her irresistible to look at, and he felt himself getting stiff in his jeans.

“Nah, those have been dead for like ten years,” he said, shuffling to try and move blood anywhere else but his crotch. “Don’t you have enough workout gear?”

“You can never have enough,” she said, putting them back on the shelf. “Ooh!” She bend down and hoisted a pair of forty-pound dumb bells and and started doing smooth, easy curls with them. Almost instantly her veins started popping. “What if we lift together and I take the dumbbells you want to use? Damn, drinking early coffee never fails, light weights got me covered in worms.”

Like we’d ever be using the same weights for the same exercise, Jack thought to himself. He was mesmerized by the bulging of her arms and shoulders, the contraction of her biceps. It was the first time he had seen her lift since they had first met, and it was intoxicating. Not only that, it was the casual display of strength in a public space that was driving him nuts! He doubted there was anyone in this entire building that could handle those forties like she was, himself included!

“Am I...embarrassing you or something?” she asked playfully as she started to press the dumbbells overhead and then, finding that they were a little too light, combined them in one hand to press both in one hand, which only looked slightly harder for her.

Jack looked around--there wasn’t really anything to be embarrassed about at all in that moment--there was no one in the aisle with her, and no one in the immediate area. Sure, there were probably cameras, but they were always watching everyone, anyway. He was just getting hot under the collar because it was Emma, not what Emma was doing. Ok, maybe a little bit of that too.

“Oh, no way, you have it too?” she whispered. “Are you into buff girls like me?”

“Keep it down,” he hissed, ducking into the aisle.

“I’m literally whispering you dope.”

Up close he could smell her fresh-out-of-the-shower scent, and her slightly minty breath. He gulped and nodded.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed about,” she added, using her free hand to straighten the collar of his polo shirt. “Plenty of men like muscular gals like me.”

I’ve never seen a muscular gal like you, he thought to himself, fighting the urge to stare down the front of her tank top into her incredibly muscular cleavage. Every time she pressed the dumbbell overhead (and she was still casually doing it) her pec stretched out and he caught a glimpse of her light brown nipple.

His face somehow turned a deeper shade of red which made Emma grin, she could see that she was getting to him. And he knew that she was getting under his skin.

“Ah, I’m just messing with you,” she said, lowering the weights back down to the shelf. She hadn’t even broken a sweat. “But that was pretty fun, and I can’t promise I won’t do it again.” She stuck her tongue at him and patted him on the shoulder as she passed him out of the aisle.

He turned to follow, at a safe distance at first. He didn’t want her to see the massive erection that had formed as soon as she had walked off and he shuffled a bit to help make it die down. Watching her from behind was even better than seeing her from the front: her dramatic hourglass figure formed from her massive lats, small waist, and wide-enough hips. Her rock-hard glutes bunched and rippled under her tight shorts, her hamstrings and calves bulging with each step forward. He could even see her quads from the back!

But it wasn’t just the form of her figure but the way she moved. He wasn’t sure if she always walked like this or was putting on a show but...the way her hips swayed, the way her beefed arms swung counter to the steps she took, the almost strut of her shoulders. Her long hair hung down her back and swayed slightly with her steps. The whole thing was….intoxicating. He found it incredible that she was a veritable she hulk, stepped out of a comic book spread, and even without all that luscious, hard muscle she would have been the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.

It was difficult to get his erection to subside, even in public.

He desperately wanted to get her into a change room and worship her body, but even though she seemed like a huge tease there was no way she was interested. And it would be weird--he paid rent to her parents.

She detoured to the home furniture section--it looked like she knew what she wanted already, and plucked a huge box from the bottom shelf, a heavy wood cabinet. Even though he knew how strong she was it was still amazing to see her easily handle the heavy and ungainly box like it was a stuff animal.

“Don’t you want a cart for that?” he asked.

“Nah, I got it, this is pretty easy. Ah damn,” she said, walking farther down the aisle. “OK, maybe you’re right. It’s Target, you can’t just leave with what you came for,” she added, transferring the large box to her shoulder and pulling another piece of furniture out. “Always wanted one of these,” she told him.

He rolled his eyes. “Be right back.”

He went off to grab a larger cart to put the furniture in, but when he had returned she had wandered off somewhere. He walked around a bit before finding her in the clothing section looking at printed tees. She hadn’t yet put the boxes down and was attracting considerably more attention than before as she walked around the racks. She looked up and spotted him.

“Finally, I can put these down and try some of these tees on!”

Naturally, she was in the men’s section--none of the women’s clothes would fit her massive torso--perusing the shirts with popular characters or funny sayings on them. She didn’t seem the type, he thought, but then he remembered that if you saw her face alone you would never guess about the rest of her.

She surprised him next by glancing around--some of the rubberneckers had wandered away--and grabbing the bottom hem of her shirt and pulling it up over her head, carefully wiggling her upper ody to ease her chest and lats out without tearing fabric.

Jack’s jaw hit the floor. “What are you doing!?” he hissed.

“Oh please,” she rolled her eyes, tossing her own shirt on the rack top and grabbing a new one to try on. “I literally have no breasts. No one is embarrassed here but you.”

She was right. As she got ready to (carefully) put the shirt on he got a full-on view of her hulking, heavy upper body. He had seen female bodybuilders with good, even great chests but many of them still had some kind of remnant of their breasts, and most that didn’t were so juiced to the gills that they had lost all of their feminine qualities. But she had managed to build an insane physique while keeping all of her beauty, all of her curves (made hard) and had the best chest he had ever seen, over a base of chiseled abs and obliques. He gawked at her as she carefully pulled the tight shirt on. It hugged every corner and curve of her upper body and threatened to tear in at least three places, even though she had pulled it from the extra-large rack.

“Little tight around the arms,” she muttered, “But I can fix that.”

She carefully reached up and gently tugged at the seams holding the sleeves onto the main body of the shirt--already stretched and under plenty of tension, it didn’t seem to take too much effort for her to tear both sleeves off cleanly. She windmilled her arms around which created a little more room as the ends of the shoulder seams tore a bit to accommodate her bulging delts, and the seams running down the sides as well for her lats.

Jack was hoping that no one (especially store security) had seen her disrobe in public and was relieved when no one came racing their way as she adjusted herself. She tossed her old top into the car and pocketed the tag, which she had also torn off; “Make sure I don’t walk out without paying, ok?”

Glad that he had picked up the cart, because the large boxes she had carried were a little ungainly, she slid one of her packages on the flatbed underneath and placed the other box on an angle in the main basket.

They spent a few minutes picking up the things that Jack needed (which he had almost forgotten while he followed her around the cavernous store), filling what little room was left in the cart.

“Such a gentleman,” she had purred at him when he offered to continue pushing the cart around, though it was mostly to watch her legs and butt move like liquid marble as she walked around.

At the register she was very helpful in unpacking his items for scanning and Jack was very grateful to watch her biceps and shoulder bulge as she moved objects around, including lifting her large box high enough for the similarly dumbfounded cashier to scan the barcode underneath. The kid was pretty young and clearly hadn’t seen anyone like her before, and it took him a few times to scan each item because he was so distracted.

“Oh!” She dug into her extremely small pocket and produced the tag that she had torn off. “This is for the shirt I have on, I decided to wear it out. I think it looks good on me, don’t you think?” she flexed one of her massive arms as she handed over the receipt. He gulped and swiped it blindly over the scanner, taking no less than eight swipes before she gently took his hand and rubbed it over the glass.

“And I can’t forget this,” she added, turning and hooking her fingers in the holes on the cart and lifting the whole cart plus box, high enough so that he was able to scan it with the scan gun. Jack’s face was beat red, nearly as red as the kids work apron and face which he noticed was starting to tent outward as her massive arm easily held the cart aloft. She held it up far longer than she needed to--walking it down the aisle so that she could start loading the smaller items in it, gradually increasing its weight. She was attracting a lot of attention.

She looked sweetly at Jack as he moved up to pay, who glared at her, for continuing to attract attention although they both knew he was enjoying her display immensely.

“That’ll be...one hundred seventy five and sixty eight cents,” the kid managed to stammer out.

“You got it Jack? I’ll venmo my part on the way back.” Jack nodded and she looked back at the kid. “See, he’s got it...Matt,” she said sweetly. Maybe a little too sweetly, her voice like silk, her triceps and forearms bulging as she leaned on the end of the cashier’s station to get a better look at his name tag.

“Cash or...hnggh”

He never got to finish his question, his raging erection unable to last any longer as it continued to grow and rub against the inside of his jeans, the visual of Emma’s arms, her insanely beautiful features, and maybe a bit of a peak down the front of her shirt too much for his budding libido. Emma bit her lip, impressed at the growing stain on the front of his apron.

“Looks like you should take a quick break,” she said with a wink. “Clean up on aisle Matt!”

She giggled nearly all the way to the car, proud of her little joke.

Jack wasn’t thrilled.

“Do you get a rise out of doing that to people?” he asked, a little edge to his voice, though he was a little concerned that she might try to do it to him whenever she wanted.

“Mmmm, maybe a little,” she admitted. “It happens so often I’m kind of used to it. I’m not trying to do anything, most of the time.”

As they drove off, she looked wistfully out the window. “Definitely some great memories. For me and the other people. I was kind of a legend at my high school.”

“Oh yeah? For what?” he asked, genuinely curious.  Seemed like her build alone probably would have made her extremely talked about.

“I decided one year to join the swim team on a whim, my sophomore year actually,” she told him. “Terrible idea, by the way. I was already so muscular that I barely could float and it seemed like I had to work twice as hard to swim. It was definitely not effortless.”

“Obviously people were pretty obsessed with my muscles, already I was kind of a local legend--even in elementary school everyone knew about ‘Buff Emma’. But we had this kind of..team sleepover one weekend at the end of the season. I already knew I was going to quit but the other girls got me to go anyway.  Whole team was there, boys, and girls. Of course there was a pool, but, y’know, we had spent the whole year in pools so it wasn’t like they hadn’t seen most of my body. But I had never been topless in front of any of of the girls, even. I was pretty conservative back then with my image.”

Jack rolled his eyes and breathed out through his nose, fairly hard. That was hard to believe.

Emma noticed, but ignored him. “Anyway, boys do as boys do and they started to try and show off how big they are. Remember, high school boys on the swim team, so we aren’t talking football players. And they all knew how I looked. One of the guys though had been thinking of bodybuilding and was quite a bit larger than the others. I remember really vividly Jessica--she was a bit of a loud mouth--yelling for a ‘real’ posedown, but it had to be with me, and I had to take off my top. I was pretty embarrassed, and there was a little alcohol involved, so everyone was pretty loud and annoying, and they eventually ‘convinced’ me to do it.

“Well, sadly for this guy, not only had I been lifting since I was like five, but I had been practicing posing for just as long. Long story short, my jacked upper body--not as big as now but certainly bigger than him, it probably would have won me a men’s physique show these days--soaking wet, the whole display was a little too much for everyone. The whole team was turned on--the boys popping boners as soon as I took my top off, the girls rubbing their legs together.”

“So...the whole team..came?”

She nodded. “The whole team. I don’t think half of them even touched themselves but half the night was a bit of a blur, especially that part. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll send you some of the photos they took that night.

Jack sucked in air. Boy would he ever love to see those.

--

Though Emma’s schedule was erratic at best, Jack still managed to figure out ways to spend time with her. Occasionally she’d sit out back with him in the sun and lounge, sometimes they’d work out together. She was such a tease, every time, wearing as little as possible (her parents were still within earshot) while still having “clothes”.

Things remained rather “cordial” between them for a couple of months--that is, until her parents planned a little trip for themselves for the weekend.

Finally, Jack had thought when they had told him, and asked him to keep an eye on the main house with Emma while they were away. A whole weekend alone with her!

He wasn’t sure how he wanted to ask her to do..well...anything; he was always a little on edge around her because he wasn’t sure that she wouldn’t do something wildly inappropriate. But it ended up being her making the first move.

Jack had been planning on taking a rest day when there was a knock at his door. It could only be Emma--the only people that knocked were her or her parents. He answered and she stood in front of him in the hot sun wearing what could only be described as string, with the bikini part being a mere afterthought.

As usual she looked radiant, beautiful...buff. Her skin was tanned from all the time she spent outdoors  and her blonde hair sort of glowed in the sunlight behind her.

“What are you up to?” she asked, leaning on the door frame and generally taking up a lot of his eye space.

“Uh, nothing, just watching a little tv.”

“Ugh, tv shows are so boring these days,” she snorted. “Wouldn’t you rather watch something more entertaining?”

“Like what?” Jack gulped, dreading and hoping for what was next.

“Like me, you dummy,” she said in that soft, purring tone that made every blood cell rush to his crotch. “Mom and dad are out of the picture today, so i thought maybe you’d like more than the eyeful I usually give you, maybe even a little more than this,” she teased. “Not at I’m hiding much right now.” she winked at him and licked her lips.

“I uh...ok, yeah sure?”

“Good,” she answered, not waiting for anything more and pulled him out of his room and down the stairs to the already-open garage.

“Fact is, i think you’re fucking cute, and I think it’s so hot that you’re so into my body but also so polite and innocent about it, and I want to..well..give you a treat. An...experience, really,” she said, emphasizing the word with her voice and a subtle tense of every muscle in her body.

It was already hot out, even this early, and the garage was stifling even though she had probably had the doors open for a while. The large industrial fans in the corner weren’t running, and it looked like she didn’t have any intention of turning them on at all. The music wasn’t playing, either; it looked like she didn’t want to give him any distractions at all, and wanted his full, undivided attention.

She didn’t waste any time either, loading up the bench press with two plates a side.

“I already did some calisthenics to get a little warmed up. I just feel like for what I want to show you,” she purred, “that loads of push ups and air squats aren’t going to get my point across.”

Jack had been standing awkwardly among the equipment where she had left him, and seeing that he looked a little lost, she grabbed him by the waist, plucked him in the air, and placed him down on the nearest bench as if he was a child.

“You should sit down, relax, enjoy the show,” she said, winking at him.

She sat on the bench--which in itself was an amazing display of muscularity as she straddled the bench with her legs, placed her hands on the bench top and pressed down into them which made her pecs and triceps blow up with size. Her hair was untied, wild, and she then took a second to corral it behind her which made her biceps pop--Jack flashed back to early memories in high school when girls he knew had done the same, and the more athletic and fit ones had biceps that popped too, which had begun his sexual awakening.

Satisfied that her hair was in a safe place and that Jack’s eyes were on her, she lay under the bar and hoisted it up out of the rack. Jack had figured that Emma was massively strong based on her size alone, but also just from longevity of lifting. Even if she had been half the size he wouldn’t have been surprised that she was able to bench two hundred and twenty five pounds for a few reps based on years of training.

He was definitely surprised now.

He had watched many women bench press over the years. Videos of girls getting a pr or working near their max and having slow descents and ascents. Crossfit athletes letting the bar almost fall and rebound off their ribs to get the bar back in the air. Powerlifters using leg drive and, perhaps, abusing regulation with ever-widening grips.

Emma’s reps were one of these. In fact, every rep looked like it was a near empty bar, her hands placed just outside of her shoulder width. He could tell the bar was controlled and she was allowing resistance on the way down, pausing for two seconds, and then pressing the bar up with speed, her arms and chest exploding. He could tell she wasn’t using any hip or leg drive to help drive the bar off her chest, either; looking at her flip-flopped feet, her toes were in no position to really push off the floor at all, and her back and hips were completely flush with the bench.

No, these reps showed off the pure power of her arms and chest.

A dozen reps went by fast and methodically. As she sat up, her face looked a little flushed, and blood had started to rush to her arms, shoulders, and pecs as she forced them to move more weight than just her body. Most importantly, the small strips of fabric that had already barely covered her nipples had been forced aside by her growing pectorals, and her nipples were now completely visible, open to the air.

She ran her thumbs under the small strips and teased them away, off of her shoulders where they fell to her waist. “It was getting a little warm in here, anyway,” she said with a wink. “Besides, these babies need to get pumped up too.”

This time she indicated her nipples. Jack’s eyes widened as she turned her torso a bit to show them from the side--from the front the lighting he hadn’t been able to tell, but from this angle he saw that they had extended to nearly an inch long, and perhaps a half inch thick. She recognized his shock and answered the question he wasn’t ready to ask.

“Yes, I train these too. I train every part of my body, if i can,” she purred. “Let me show you my supersets while I bench.”

She got up and, shockingly but maybe not too surprisingly, added another 45-pound plate to each side. Then she went to a corner of the gym that held some miscellaneous equipment, pulling out two heavy chains, and a pair of rubber-covered clamps.

Jack had seen the chains before, even used them in his workouts, but he had figured the clamps were just a garage thing, something she or her parents could use for a house project. They had been in a drawer among some other miscellaneous equipment and tools and he hadn’t thought anything of them, until now.

The chains were heavy, perhaps around 60 pound each, he remembered, and each length had a carabiner around a central link--he had been using it to clip the chains to a weight belt, but here she was attaching the small clamps to them. They had become swollen while benching and were now thick, long nubs protruding from her chest. As she attached the rubber-coated clips to her monstrous nipples she moaned, clearly aroused from the skin contact.

“I’ve been working on this for years,” she said, gritting her teeth as she lowered the chains slowly to avoid letting them fall completely out of control. Her two-inch long nipples sagged from the weight of the heavy chains but if she was in any physical pain she didn’t show it.

“What are you gonna do?” Jack asked.

“How do you feel about pec control?” she asked sweetly.

Jack watched carefully as both pecs twitched and her npples perked up and rose gradually--at the same time her pecs thickened from the bottom and a bulge of muscle rolled all the way up her expansive pecs to her sternum, her chest inches thick. Then she unflexed them slowly and they returned to their unflexed state from top to bottom, her nipples once again sagging under the weight of the chains.

“I can do them both at the same time,” she narrated, flexing them in the same way for a ten- rep set. “Look how thick they get even at the top, mmmf,” she moaned, clearly taking pleasure in her own physique.

“Or I can do them one at a time,” she continued, now flexinging them left, then right, then left, then right again. Still her face was calm, beautiful, perfect. Even the way the flexed her pecs was sensual and exhilarating.

“But that’s easy, anyone can do that. But check this out.”

She grunted lightly--Jack noticed that although she seemed to grunt a lot it never seemed unattractive or unnatural, they were just as feminine as she was--and her lower pecs each exploded with mass…but just her lower pecs, forming a weird, rock hard shelf of muscle that held the chains up. Then she resumed her pec control of solely her upper pecs, the muscles bulging from her mid chest to her sternum and back down again, all the while her massive lower pecs suspending the chains along with her perky nipples, which were lengthening and had turned a dark purple thanks to the blood pump. Her lower pecs were reddening too as they continued to flex--each moment made them look even more pumped.

“Or what about the reverse? I actually think that’s hotter,” she said.

Her lower pecs receded as her upper pecs ballooned outward and she continued her incredible pec control with just the billowing lower half of her pure-muscle chest, making the chains rise and fall and push outward in a hypnotizing rotation.

“I can make them go fast too,” she purred, and gradually the pace of her pec manipulations grew faster and faster, making the chains clash against each other loudly. The sound made her giggle, like the whole thing was a game and she wasn’t turning two sixty-pound chains into a party trick using the power of her nipples and chest. Her pecs almost looked like they were vibrating because her control was so exact. She was still sweating thanks to the heat and her workout, and little flecks of sweat flew off her meaty pecs onto Jack’s face, while more still fell off of her chest and dripped into a growing puddle on the floor.

Satisfied for the moment she pulled the clips off and let the chains crash to the floor. Her nipples were an erect four inches in length, her pumped up pecs now twice as thick as they were before she started her big pump up, one or two thick veins crossing from her shoulders into her armpits or to her neck. Her heavy breathing made her chest heave up and down, but still nothing about her seemed ugly, or unkempt. Every stray hair was perfect, every bead of sweat accentuated her incredibly built body, and her flushed face was practically glowing.

Jack was never going to make it through more of this workout without jizzing his pants.

---

That legendary afternoon was the catalyst for their relationship and they started going on regular dates (much to the chagrin of her parents). Being a couple did nothing to stay her penchant for showing off in public but it was something he had forcibly gotten used to. If it wasn’t a bicep splitting a sleeve at the store it was a display of strength at a restaurant, or maybe not a display at all but something subtle just for Jack that would get him worked up in public.

He had gotten very good at subduing erections of late.

One particular night they were walking along the Strand, a strip of sidewalk that meandered up and down the beach. It was late September but the early evening was still unseasonably warm with a light breeze. He wore comfortable shorts and a casual shirt, while she had dressed comfortably for herself, which mean showing as much skin as possible in booty shorts and a stringer tee that came dangerously close to exposing her nipples with every stride.

“You know I love messing with you,” she said, elbowing him lightly in the arm as they walked. As per usual she was drawing a lot of attention as they walked.

“I know,” he replied. He was used to the odd looks they got. He was in pretty good shape but even though she was shorter than he was she was visibly wider and obviously much more muscular, with arms noticeably bigger than his legs. He had frowned too at her choice in outfit--she purposely chose it to be titillating to anyone that passed, and to him (she loved flashing her nipples across from him at dinner with subtle bounces of her pecs). “I just wish you were a little bit modest.”

She shrugged, and smiled. “People like seeing me, and I like being seen. Remember, the camera loves me.”

She had booked another great gig thanks to the boom in superhero movies and she was a one of a kind physique model which just meant more opportunities for people to ogle her. What Jack had realized by now (and what he had missed before having been totally enthralled with her) was thatat she loved the attention, and sought it out, and aside from her incredible beauty and comic book physique she had this way that she did everything that was elegant, powerful, captivating. It made people forget that she was sometimes partially naked in public and could lift the back of a car. It was not lost on him, of course, that she could make a man or woman cum with just the right look (after hearing about the first story back in high school he had witnessed it in action at least a dozen times, including that first trip to Target), and sometimes she gave him a look that suggested she was about to try it on an unsuspecting waiter or fellow diner.

As they approached the pier she pulled him off the sidewalk and behind one of the large wooden poles and kissed him passionately, in that soft way she had that made him melt. He moaned, and then he groaned.

“Ahhh no, what bright idea do you have now,” he said, realizing that she had come up with something on the fly.

She backed off and pinned him to the pole with one had while plucking the baseball cap off his head with her other hand and put it on her own head.

“I think it’s time to show up the boys,” she grinned.

Before they walked out she adjusted her hair under the cap, and the two continued their walk along the beach heading south. Without her glossy blond hair over her shoulders she looked decidedly more masculine from afar, but that of course changed as someone got closer and saw her eyes, her lips, her nose, all perfect and feminine. Eventually they reached Muscle Beach, and in the starting-to-dim light there were still locals working out in the warm beach air.
There were more than a few influencers there with cameras to shoot their web content, which made Emma grin. She pulled Jack close and pointed out one wannabe jock in particular. “That’s my target tonight.”

Jack rolled his eyes and once they reached the fencing around the outdoor gym leaned against it while Emma went around to the gate to let herself in.

“Hey man, think I can get a set in with you?” she asked as she approached him and lowered her voice slightly. She had tugged down the stringer so that it covered her crotch and also made her nipples flash because the ultra thin straps (that normally would have sat on her massive traps) were dangling over her bulging chest.

“Yeah, uh….sure, I guess,” the guy said, doing a triple take as he looked at her body, then her face, and back to her body again.

“What are you doing, bench?” she asked, playing dumb--his camera was set up pointing at a bench rack, the bar set up with 185 pounds. The guy wasn’t that big but looked like he worked out, at least. A typical influencer who took lifting semi-seriously.

“Yeah, something like that, just doing some uh…light working sets,” he said. “Deload week,” he coughed, looking at her arms and chest agai.

“Sure,” she said sweetly. Jack grinned and dangled his arms over the fence with his phone in hand, recording for his own purposes. “Need a spot?”

“Uh…yeah, sure if you want.”

She got behind the bench and helped him unrack the bar and watched him perform five relatively easy reps.

“Not bad, pretty good form,” she said.

“Do you want more weight or something? You’re pretty big…”

“Nah this will be a good warm up set,” she said, not moving from her spot behind the bar, hoisting it off the rack and dropping it to her waist. “I trained my chest yesterday, you can kinda tell from how swollen they look, but I could hit my arms a little bit,” she said, curling the 185 pound bar as far as her puffed up chest would allow as easily as someone who worked out regularly might handle a 40 pound barbell.

She continued to curl it easily for twenty reps as the shocked influencer looked on. Jack peered at the camera that was recording, happy to see that both his girlfriend and the guy’s reactions were both being recorded.  Her arms bulged  and it didn’t take half of those reps for a puffy, huge vein to pop out of her bicep heads. She giggled, a short girly sound that made the guy’s ears perk up. She stifled it at his reaction, wanting the charade to go on a little longer.

“We had pizza for dinner…can’t beat a pizza pump!” she exclaimed as she put the bar back on the rack and pumped her arms a few times for the camera, first at her side and then raised up in the classic double biceps. They were larger than ever, over twenty inches of rock hard muscle, and she turned slightly to the guy.

“C’mon, flex with me,” she said, brightly.

The guy’s face turned bright red but he accepted her invitation and sidled next to her. He was four inches taller than her, around five foot ten inches, and his shoulders were of course higher than hers but her incredibly peaked biceps…well, her arm was behind is, but Jack could see both the top of her peak and the drop of her tricep behind his flexed arm because her arm was simply so big.

Jack heard the whispers around him as people started to notice the public display--they were noticing of course Emma’s size but there was something too pretty about “him” to be a normal gym bro, even a normal, jacked, gym bro.

“I could do another set,” she said. “You mind if I up the weights? What’s your next set?”

“Um…235,” he mumbled, starting to switch plates out.

“Oh, perfect, that’s close to what I want, I guess, I can add the place after your set.” She joined him in changing the plates, now a pair of 45s on each side, and also a five.

He got on the bench and once again she helped him unrack it. She could tell immediately that he had jumped a little bit more than he had planned, maybe because he was being shown up in public, but he managed to struggle through five reps. Well…four and a half, with a half rep assist from Emma.

“Ok, a little bit more for my next set, add a twenty five please!”

The guy gulped, and Jack could feel his erection growing in his pants. He found her displays of strength the most arousing, especially in public

There was now two hundred and eighty five pounds on the bar, certainly more than the guy could bench (and maybe more than some of the other guys in the area this late). She wiped her slightly damp hands on her shirt and gripped the bar to pull it off the rack.

“Let’s make it a challenge--how many do you want me to do?”

“Uh…what?” he blinked.

“How many curls do you want me to do? Dealer’s choice.”

“Um….ten?”

“C’MON, give me a challenge. How many? Do you think I could do double? Triple?”

Jack could see the color drain from the guy's face and glanced at his crotch--as expected, the fabric was tented. Poor guy, he thought. No idea what’s about to go down.

“Four times. I mean, do forty.”

“THAT’S more like it,” she grinned and pulled it out of the rack. “One thing, my head is getting kinda itchy, can you take my hat off?” she asked, starting to curl the weight and counting aloud with every rep.

By rep three he had made it to her side to take off the hat.

It was off by rep four. Rep five saw her golden blond hair cascading over her shoulders. She looked him directly in the eyes between reps six through ten, biting her lip as she did it. It seemed like she was barely noticing the curls and was totally focused on this random guy in this moment. Then she threw him a wink, a wink so sexy that it made him double over. Not from pain, but from realization that he had ejaculated in his shorts on camera (it was a good thing it wasn’t streaming) and in public and that he needed to hide it.

She did a few more reps while looking at him. “Did I mention too that I’m a smoking hot girl?” The guy, and the onlookers who had stayed for the show were amazed. Jack glanced around, realizing that there was more than amazement in the area. She had done it again--enthralled those who gazed upon her incredible physique and strength, the men were beet red and were taking off hats to cover their crotch or adjusting shirts. The women were less embarrassed, and bit their lips and twirled their hair around their fingers as they looked at the lady beefcake still curling nearly three hundred pounds.

Then she turned to Jack, the only survivor, thanks to being a bit more used to her antics. She still had several reps to go and she made sure he got a show. Her reps got slower, which meant her biceps got even more of a pump. Her shoulders had ballooned with the pump, and were striated and looked visually hard, like rock. Her biceps were a ruddy red and contrasted with the blue, pencil thick veins that fed them.

“Jack” she mouthed as she got closer to the end of her “set”. “Cum.”

Jack grunted quietly, unable to help himself after her command. It wasn’t the first time she had used this on him but usually she reserved it for the privacy of their home.

The front of his pants were now sticky, damp, and warm, and he could feel himself blushing. Taking the distraction the last few reps her set provided he sneakily tugged his shorts up an inch or two and tugged down on his shirt.

Satisfied that she had gotten the result she had sought she finished up the last of the forty reps, and flexed a few times to light applause, making sure her nipples were fully exposed as she hit bodybuilding mandatory poses, her chest and arms bulging massively.

“Enjoy the free spank bank material,” she said with a wink. “I wouldn’t share that around, my agent wouldn’t like that very much.”

The poor kid could only stare blankly at her as she did that sexy walk away from him and hooked her arm around Jack’s and walked off.

As they walked back to the car she had already readjusted her shirt to cover up her chest more appropriately.

“You think you’re going to be reloaded by the time we get home?” she purred at him, stroking his forearm, sending sparks through him.

“Ah yeah….well you’ve conditioned me pretty well to be ready to go real fast after you ruin me with a single word….”

“Don’t be a spoilsport with spoiled pants,” she replied, poking him in the ribs. “I know you love it when I mess with you like that. Ever since I told you that pool story…”

“Yeah, I know, I know, you’re right,” he admitted. They had reached their car and both got in.

He started the car up and glanced over where Emma had abandoned her shirt and sat topless next to him.

“Uh…what?”

“I want to see how long I have to bounce my pecs before you get hard again. Oh, and maybe see if I can make some unsuspecting girls fall for me on the way home. I’d be satisfied with either, to be honest.”

Jack shook his head and grinned. At least she kept it interesting.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [FP909] Unlikely Neighbor
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 05:02:18 am »
For all their dating they have not made love yet…..Hopefully more if the story soon.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 11:27:26 pm »
Hope there's more soon. Hope the patreon works out.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 03:10:03 pm »
Emma is one of the hottest characters from a femuscle story. I love how she likes messing with people and gender norms. I love how she gets off on publicly turning on other people. I even found the nipple thing hot, even though it has never been a fantasy of mine.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 10:03:28 am »
Normally my favorites are of the FMG variety.  Less when the girl starts out huge.  That said, this one freakin' rules.  Is there a follow up?

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2022, 04:41:47 am »
not at the moment, although it's possible!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [FP909] Unlikely Neighbor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View