Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572447 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:40:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 535902 times)

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #330 on: September 29, 2020, 07:36:07 pm »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2020, 03:20:41 am »
Mind spotting us the link?
https://onlyfans.com/emilyjbrand98

- Emily Brand would be my gold standard.  She focuses on flexing with a great assortment of outfits.  That's what I'm looking for.  Problem is about 99% of the clips are 15 secs long with the full versions available for extra $$$.  And her asking prices are outrageously high.  So no-go on that one.
Joined and I agree with PapaDoc. She's approaching 400 posts, but the vast majority of that is IG level material. It's only in the last three months she's been doing true topless. As mentioned the vids tend to be very short and repetitive.

I think about 3 months ago she had more topless posts up but removed them. i had asked about topless and was turned off by the price and i suspect in between those moments people were posting her topless stuff and she wanted to stop it. but then she started posting them again. the short clips are nice teases but i bought one of her vids and was 50/50 on it. if im gonna pay that much it might as well be a custom.

Offline thickazn1024

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #332 on: October 04, 2020, 04:08:02 am »
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?

Mostly Topless stuff. not bad to subscribe.
She is asking for around £150 for some videos.

Offline nigelarcher

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #333 on: October 04, 2020, 11:53:06 pm »
Has anyone subscribed to Brie Eubanks?  Is it worth it?

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #334 on: October 05, 2020, 09:47:00 pm »
Forgive me if this was already posted here, but the gorgeous physique pro Emily Schubert started a page in February. Not much content for the $15 per month yet, but she told me she plans to start posting a lot more and wants to show her prep progress and use this to interact with fans. Emily looks amazing in contest shape, but I really like her offseason shape too. Great lats and quads, and abs! Check it out here:

https://onlyfans.com/quad_queen

anyone subscribed and knows what kind of stuff she's posting nowadays...?!

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2020, 02:21:21 pm »

Offline Windjammer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2020, 02:39:43 pm »
Forgive me if this was already posted here, but the gorgeous physique pro Emily Schubert started a page in February. Not much content for the $15 per month yet, but she told me she plans to start posting a lot more and wants to show her prep progress and use this to interact with fans. Emily looks amazing in contest shape, but I really like her offseason shape too. Great lats and quads, and abs! Check it out here:

There is only vanilla IG-level stuff here. I now regret subscribing :/
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Offline Deanmarycone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2020, 03:37:48 pm »
A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

https://onlyfans.com/kinleywoods

I've been a fan for almost two months now, and man, I love her page! I don't usually put my subscriptions on auto-renewal, but Kinley is one of the few for me.

Her content is awesome, so sensual and sexual... I log in every day because she posts fresh pics and videos daily. AGAIN, I get something new EVERY DAY! Not recycled like other pages. NEW!

I will be a lifetime fan because just looking at her makes my d*ck hard!!! Typing this and thinking about her huge clit makes my d*ck hard!!!

Gents, do yourself a favor and sign up! Her latest post in the red lingerie is honestly one of the best posts I've seen on OF from a muscular woman. Her GLUTES are fire! The thoughts I have... Nevermind... Her page is great. Subscribe ASAP!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2020, 03:41:38 pm »

I've been a fan for almost two months now, and man, I love her page! I don't usually put my subscriptions on auto-renewal, but Kinley is one of the few for me.

Her content is awesome, so sensual and sexual... I log in every day because she posts fresh pics and videos daily. AGAIN, I get something new EVERY DAY! Not recycled like other pages. NEW!

I will be a lifetime fan because just looking at her makes my d*ck hard!!! Typing this and thinking about her huge clit makes my d*ck hard!!!

Gents, do yourself a favor and sign up! Her latest post in the red lingerie is honestly one of the best posts I've seen on OF from a muscular woman. Her GLUTES are fire! The thoughts I have... Nevermind... Her page is great. Subscribe ASAP!

This read like a paid presentation.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Deanmarycone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2020, 03:48:38 pm »

This read like a paid presentation.

I'm new to this platform. It's how I type on other message boards. I wanted to express how it's one of my favorite OF pages to subscribe to, and I don't see it getting the love it deserves *shrug*

Offline fiddy350

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2020, 04:21:23 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/kinleywoods Truly great OF page sweetheart of a woman. One of the better competitors to hit the scene recently. Go check her out..

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2020, 06:18:50 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/kinleywoods Truly great OF page sweetheart of a woman. One of the better competitors to hit the scene recently. Go check her out..

I just looked for her on ***** and twit***. I'm sure she is great but it looks like (yet another OF with) too much p***y and not enough muscle
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2020, 06:59:05 pm »

I just looked for her on ***** and twit***. I'm sure she is great but it looks like (yet another OF with) too much p***y and not enough muscle

Maria Garcia is delivering plenty of muscle on her page in the build up to competing tomorrow.  As she does figure, I felt like she isn't big enough for you.  www.onlyfans.com/mariagarciapro if not
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Deanmarycone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2020, 07:02:55 pm »

She's IFBB Pro women's bodybuilding, I think. Not totally sure. She's got plenty of muscle. But I look for the sexy over the gym routines. I'll peruse more of the forum for other recommendations.

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2020, 09:58:34 pm »

There is only vanilla IG-level stuff here. I now regret subscribing :/

Thanks!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View