Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577193 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:52:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lily's iron pumping adventure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lily's iron pumping adventure  (Read 17622 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lily's iron pumping adventure
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2021, 07:13:24 pm »
Awesome premise! Can't wait for more :D

Offline Guit03

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2021, 11:33:53 pm »
he's a good big bro
only a matter of time before he walks in on a pint size power house of a sister

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2021, 04:35:59 am »
Can't wait! Keep going 💪

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2021, 04:38:58 am »
Can't wait to read when she outmuscles him.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2021, 02:30:08 pm »
Later in the evening Lily ran into Duncan’s study giggling with joy.
‘’Hmmm, why are you so happy it's almost time for you to go to bed.’’ said Duncan without diverting his eyes from the screen. Ever since he became Lily’s legal guardian he continued to enforce Lily’s bedtime hours as suggested by the social worker to create a stable home environment.
‘’Must I really?’’ pouted Lily.
‘’I am afraid so.’’ replied Duncan sternly.
‘’But I am being homeschooled, please can't I go to bed later?’’ begged Lily sweetly.
‘’You need your sleep and as you know muscles grow when you are asleep.’’ replied Duncan.
‘’I know that but I really think going to bed at 20h30 is really early I am not a child anymore.’’ pleaded Lily.
‘’You say your not a child but every time we get storm outside you always cry and ask to sleep inside my room.’’ teased Duncan making eye contact with his little sister for the first time since she entered his study.
‘’Bro, that was months ago, okay let's arm wrestle and if I can beat you then I can go to bed anytime I want to.’’ said Lily.
‘’Deal.’’ replied Duncan eagerly.
The two siblings squared up against each other and clenched their hands together.
Duncan was a little surprised at the force in which his sister gripped his hand.
‘’Lily, you sure have  a tight grip.’’ said Duncan.
‘’Thanks but wait till you see my newfound strength.’’ replied Lily with an innocent smile.
‘’One, Two, three!’’ counted Duncan.
Lily grimaced as she tried to push Duncan’s arm down with all her might but to no avail.
‘’Sorry sis but this one’s mine.’’ said Duncan as he pushed Lily’s arm down.
‘’Gosh Duncan, you are really strong. ’exclaimed Lily with a look of awe on her young face.
‘’You see whilst you do bodybuilding to build muscle, the functional fitness exercises I do helps you to build lean muscle, stamina and strength.’’ replied Duncan.
‘’Well once we set up our own basement gym you must show me some of those exercises.’’ replied Lily.
‘’Don’t you worry little sis I will teach you all the exercises I know, clean and jerks will greatly help you to get strong.’’ said Duncan.
‘’Well I guess this means that I have to go to bed early then.’’ pouted Lily.
‘’Well sis, since you are so eager and obsessed on building muscle, perhaps we can disregard your bedtime from now onwards.’’ said Duncan.
‘’Thank you!’’ shouted Lily as she hugged her older brother.
As Lily hugged and clung onto her brother, Duncan could feel his little sister's tight abs pushing through her shirt. It appeared to Lily that her brother suddenly got flushed as he gently pushed her away from him.
‘’It’s a pleasure sis but I really need to go back to watching the markets.’’ lied Duncan.
‘’Okay great I’ll go and steam a show.’’ replied Lily leaving his study.
Duncan returned to his screen and continued working for a couple of minutes before clicking on a tab which took him to a website with pictures of muscular and fit women.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2024, 09:26:47 pm »
I really like this story. Do you planning a next part ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lily's iron pumping adventure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View