• #1 by stitchface on 11 Jun 2013
  • Yevgeniya Kirilych from Kazakhstan @ 2013 Asia Championships

• stitchface
  • #2 by stitchface on 11 Jun 2013
    • stitchface
  • #3 by stitchface on 11 Jun 2013
    • stitchface
  • #4 by NinjaStar on 15 Jun 2013
  • is she natural? i mean without using of roids can 1(female) achieve such a  pinnacle of physique without the use of roids

I really don't get how people can still be confused or in denial about this. They all do steroids. All of them. Every last chick featured on this forum.
  • #5 by stitchface on 15 Aug 2013
    • stitchface
  • #6 by goldbricker on 15 Aug 2013
  • is she natural? i mean without using of roids can 1(female) achieve such a  pinnacle of physique without the use of roids

I really don't get how people can still be confused or in denial about this. They all do steroids. All of them. Every last chick featured on this forum.

I know, it's funny.   ::)
  • #7 by gordonlloyd on 15 Aug 2013
  • Her biceps are HUGE -- in that last picture of her in a grey tank her arms look larger than her head !!!
  • #8 by polecia on 06 Oct 2013
  • she’s a veteran

• polecia
  • #9 by gordonlloyd on 07 Oct 2013
  • She is an incredibly solid looking athlete !!  Had never heard of her before.  Thanks for the pics -- nice find !!
  • #10 by sarapro on 16 Dec 2013

Yeah, every last chick.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=208487.0

This is the same kind of bullshit as those guys posting pics of the likes of Yaxeni or Iris and wondering "you think she is clean?". There are many natural girls on this forum too.
  • #11 by Paul1966 on 26 Aug 2018
  • #12 by shchukin on 16 Apr 2019
  • #13 by Bigboyinc on 07 Nov 2020
  • Zhenya Kirilych from Kazakhstan

Pages:
Actions