Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576249 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 07:20:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Lenka Ferencukova
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lenka Ferencukova  (Read 2780 times)

Offline superman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Lenka Ferencukova
« on: August 06, 2014, 06:42:15 am »
Hi to all,

I just can warn u to pay for the "services" of Lenka Feruncukuva alias Kalen. I already have been many time in contact with her to book her for the Fibo 2014
and she told me that it would be ok. When I contacted her again few days before she told me that she had to cancel because she would not have found a Hotel ...
Last week I booked her again when I have been on Holiday in the UK, what a disaster ! In wrestling she has absolutely no experience even not any basics so that
we had to stop it after few minutes, then we started to do some armwrestling matches, although her arms r so huge I was surprised and disappointed that she absolutely
had no strength and she told me that she could not push too hard because of risk of injuries ... So she started to pose but that was not what I have ordered by paying so many money
just to touch her fake steroid muscle ... On her adverstising she tells how good she is in armwrestling and I could read that she told to another member that she has beaten up Renata in armwrestling but when i chatted to Renata she told me that she has beaten her up and she send me picture of Lenkas defeat against her...
So this girl is just a package free Content showing during all "session" that she just does this job for money. Never again with her !

Forum Saradas

Lenka Ferencukova
« on: August 06, 2014, 06:42:15 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Lenka Ferencukova

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View