Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572626 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:24:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do not trust WB270 site  (Read 76573 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Do not trust WB270 site
« on: November 20, 2014, 09:59:32 pm »

http://wb270.com/ind/bellaCA.htm this is a scammer and Hazel Piazza says under her thread that http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=52252.240 she emailed WB270 owner twice but wb270 site owner still insists on not removing that fake profile.

I know you wb270 owner, you're an active member on Saradas and everyday online, hear this and as Hazel requested delete that fake profile.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Do not trust WB270 site
« on: November 20, 2014, 09:59:32 pm »

j635746

Re: Do not trust WB270 site
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 09:35:35 am »
Quite a sweeping statement about wb270.com.

What he will say and always has said is that he makes no money from his site and updates can be slow depending on his day job.  In addition to that, he appears to use one email address and gets lots of emails and some are mistakenly put in the spam folder.

I am more concerned about how he verifies the identity of the people in the profile before putting them online.

muslmstr

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 11:49:02 am »
How is the identity of a member verified on this site?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 06:40:57 am »
He frequents this board regularly...he does try to screen the women applying to be added to the site. Sometimes, fakes and frauds do slip through....it's only human to be fooled by a few who could be convincing/deceptive enough to slip through. He has made an effort to remove fakes/frauds from the list when there is undeniable proof a woman is a fake/fraud/scammer and reports of such are not just coming from someone miffed over something that didn't go their way in a session and trying to damage her reputation.( which by logic would take some sort of proof or more than only one person's report).

He does state when you apply to join the site as a wrestler, that he needs to be contact the wrestler applying by phone number and have a address that can verified in the event that things come up and he needs extra verification that a wrestler is who she says is and in the area she says she is based out of. Obviously not fool proof, but he has far more legit providers than fakes/frauds/scammers.
User is currently banned [View]

j635746

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 12:06:36 am »
Interesting view Shelly but reading the original post, someone has effectively committed ID theft and used wb270.com to get away with.

There should be some other way for someone to get hold of him other than a Yahoo email address.  May be he should take his own advice and keep a business cell phone just to be contactable for such queries.

Apart from the fraud that may have been committed, it is possible that an innocent women's reputation is being put at risk.  Perhaps there should be another criteria for someone to join the site.

Personally, I've found that doing a session with someone based on a recommendation from someone I see regularly is better than seeing new women that pop up on wb270.com.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 12:21:17 am »
Interesting view Shelly but reading the original post, someone has effectively committed ID theft and used wb270.com to get away with.

There should be some other way for someone to get hold of him other than a Yahoo email address.  May be he should take his own advice and keep a business cell phone just to be contactable for such queries.

Apart from the fraud that may have been committed, it is possible that an innocent women's reputation is being put at risk.  Perhaps there should be another criteria for someone to join the site.

Personally, I've found that doing a session with someone based on a recommendation from someone I see regularly is better than seeing new women that pop up on wb270.com.

well. with that viewpoint if everyone else thought the same, only existing and well know women already doing sessions would get clients and that would deadlock any new wrestlers/session women from ever getting started because obviously some women such as myself are practically unknown and unheard of. This kind of viewpoint basically ensures that only well established, well known women will get clients. Saying this may only end up discouraging any fresh, new sessionettes from wanting to get started.

j635746

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 04:51:51 pm »
Interesting view Shelly.  When I first started doing session, I never used wb270 in fact I had not even heard of it.  I came across it on a Yahoo search looking for FBB sites.

I used to use Cheryl Harris' Iron Belles website.  You would either book the women through Cheryl or directly.  As I had met Cheryl, she was always able to vouch for the women so I had no problems with seeing someone new listed on her site.

Wb270 cannot vouch for every woman he lists and there are only a handful that he has written personal recommendations for as he has met them and sessioned with them.  I've always looked at wb270.com as a directory for people looking for women wrestlers and nothing more.

I dare say that if Hazel Piazza had been falsely listed on sessiongirls.com, Jennifer Thomas would have immediate action when she received her email.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 05:22:11 pm »
Interesting view Shelly.  When I first started doing session, I never used wb270 in fact I had not even heard of it.  I came across it on a Yahoo search looking for FBB sites.

I used to use Cheryl Harris' Iron Belles website.  You would either book the women through Cheryl or directly.  As I had met Cheryl, she was always able to vouch for the women so I had no problems with seeing someone new listed on her site.

Wb270 cannot vouch for every woman he lists and there are only a handful that he has written personal recommendations for as he has met them and sessioned with them.  I've always looked at wb270.com as a directory for people looking for women wrestlers and nothing more.

I dare say that if Hazel Piazza had been falsely listed on sessiongirls.com, Jennifer Thomas would have immediate action when she received her email.

Well... I highly doubt Jennifer would rip a profile off from one solitary complaint. And just as wb270 can't vouch for every woman on his list, neither can Jennifer Thomas or sessiongirls.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 05:40:55 pm »

Also..it's not identity theft to rip off someone's photos and use them in a fake profile( I see it done on facebook by fetish guys and gals all time, have had it done to me before). Identity theft involves stealing someone's actual birth name or social security number, bank account, ect.
I get it's VERY despicable to use someone else's photo as your own to run a business and scam people.. but I checked those photos on that bella profile. Neither photo show a face... I have known you guys as clients to be more cautious to verify if someone is real or to verify that they match the condition their photos show. One way you can prove this profile a fake if you feel wb270 is doing nothing is to try getting the profile user on Skype. State you want to see the face that goes with body before you pay or schedule anything...my guess you is get no response.I might just do it myself....see what other proof I can dig up and try to get this profile shut down .

j635746

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 03:51:50 am »
It's not identity theft in the legal way that it is defined but in the session world, it is as good as identity theft.

Also despite the pictures on wb270 missing her face or just showing her back, if any of those are on a site with her real name, it is easy to make the connection.

There is a girls with muscle website.  It is quite popular with the guys and the FBBs and fitness women who have profiles, post photos and go into the the chat room also.  And in quite a lot of the cases, any session women have their real and stage names listed.

My point is this, if someone is using Hazel Piazza's photos to either scam people or get clients based on her appearance, this is wrong and after being contacted by Hazel, wb270 should pull his finger out and sort out the discrepancy.

If she is not getting any joy from wb270 himself and she believes it is a problem then more drastic measures might be needed.

One thing I will say, it would make a great question for the Legal Hour on LBC.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 04:17:54 am »
It's not identity theft in the legal way that it is defined but in the session world, it is as good as identity theft.

Also despite the pictures on wb270 missing her face or just showing her back, if any of those are on a site with her real name, it is easy to make the connection.

There is a girls with muscle website.  It is quite popular with the guys and the FBBs and fitness women who have profiles, post photos and go into the the chat room also.  And in quite a lot of the cases, any session women have their real and stage names listed.

My point is this, if someone is using Hazel Piazza's photos to either scam people or get clients based on her appearance, this is wrong and after being contacted by Hazel, wb270 should pull his finger out and sort out the discrepancy.

If she is not getting any joy from wb270 himself and she believes it is a problem then more drastic measures might be needed.

One thing I will say, it would make a great question for the Legal Hour on LBC.

I'm well of what girls with muscle website is, I'm on it as a verified girlwithmuscle...I used to go in chat a lot..not so much. I had pics up, took them off and now updated all new pics.

My other big point was...if the only photos up were of the heads cut off and they oddly resembled a well known FBB or muscle girl...I think you guys as much you always want proof of current condition, would be asking for more proof of identity before being suckered into losing your money in a deposit for a session with a lady with no face....get my point now?lol

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 04:08:36 am »
First of all, I am not a particularly frequent visitor to Saradas - I come here only occasionally, perhaps once or twice a month, and normally only view a few boards.  Occasionally I respond to something I notice.  I don't have much time to participate here.  I almost never check my messages here.

In reply to a question above, I normally do nothing to verify the identities of women listed on wb270.  Most of the names on wb270.com are pseudonyms, and when I suspect that women are revealing their real names I try and dissuade them from doing that.  I don't want to even know the real names of most of the women posted on wb270, out of respect for their privacy.  I believe that it is now the policy here on Saradas to forbid revealing the real names of session providers who use pseudonyms.  What does Saradas do to verify the real identities of the women who post here?  I have no idea.

I also do not normally verify photographs, unless they seem obviously problematic (usually for copyright reasons).

Once in a while a woman gives me a name I recognize or can find online that she wants to use on wb270, and I may then do something to verify her identity, if it seems likely to be problematic.

I note that it is common for women who are listed on my site under a pseudonym to  publicly deny that and to state that they do not do sessions.  The reasons for this are many but fairly obvious. 

I make no representation about the real identity of Bella, nor the woman in the pictures on the site that purport to be her.  So far, after a couple of years, nobody has complained to me that they have been cheated by Bella in any way, and guys who are dissatisfied or feel they have been cheated are not usually shy about complaining to me.  So I feel a certain presumption of innocence here is justified.

I have received a couple of short complaints from an individual (not known by me) through Saradas who claims to know that Bella is not the person in the photographs, without offer ing any real explanation of how he knows that or why he speaks authoritatively for the person in the photograph.  I don't do much about anonymous, unsubstantiated claims such as these.  If I get an email from somebody who claims to have met Bella, or been scammed, or to be the person in the photographs, or to hold the copyrights on the pictures, then I'll I'll investigate things as best I can and do whatever seems appropriate when I better understand the situation.  But so far as I know right now, the situation is nobody has been harmed, I'm calling no foul, and I am not investigating.  If you have verifiable information that bears on this, or are the woman in the pictures, e-mail me at ,wb270@yahoo.com and perhaps I'll then do something, when I can figure things out.

Finally, for goodness sake don't take wb270.com as Gospel.  I can be and have been fooled many of times.  I take most of the information provided to me at face value, if it's plausible, until something raises a red flag.  Use some common sense, this is the Internet, the wild west as it were.  I'm one guy trying to compile information on women all over the world who claim to do wrestling sessions with men, and make it generally available, but the  vetting I can do is limited.  Still I have reason to believe that thousands of sessions are done each year all over the world from contacts on wb270.com and many to  most of them work out well for  both parties.  Of course, in any situation like this there are risks and some will not work out well.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 05:11:15 am »
First of all, I am not a particularly frequent visitor to Saradas - I come here only occasionally, perhaps once or twice a month, and normally only view a few boards.  Occasionally I respond to something I notice.  I don't have much time to participate here.  I almost never check my messages here.

In reply to a question above, I normally do nothing to verify the identities of women listed on wb270.  Most of the names on wb270.com are pseudonyms, and when I suspect that women are revealing their real names I try and dissuade them from doing that.  I don't want to even know the real names of most of the women posted on wb270, out of respect for their privacy.  I believe that it is now the policy here on Saradas to forbid revealing the real names of session providers who use pseudonyms.  What does Saradas do to verify the real identities of the women who post here?  I have no idea.

I also do not normally verify photographs, unless they seem obviously problematic (usually for copyright reasons).

Once in a while a woman gives me a name I recognize or can find online that she wants to use on wb270, and I may then do something to verify her identity, if it seems likely to be problematic.

I note that it is common for women who are listed on my site under a pseudonym to  publicly deny that and to state that they do not do sessions.  The reasons for this are many but fairly obvious. 

I make no representation about the real identity of Bella, nor the woman in the pictures on the site that purport to be her.  So far, after a couple of years, nobody has complained to me that they have been cheated by Bella in any way, and guys who are dissatisfied or feel they have been cheated are not usually shy about complaining to me.  So I feel a certain presumption of innocence here is justified.

I have received a couple of short complaints from an individual (not known by me) through Saradas who claims to know that Bella is not the person in the photographs, without offer ing any real explanation of how he knows that or why he speaks authoritatively for the person in the photograph.  I don't do much about anonymous, unsubstantiated claims such as these.  If I get an email from somebody who claims to have met Bella, or been scammed, or to be the person in the photographs, or to hold the copyrights on the pictures, then I'll I'll investigate things as best I can and do whatever seems appropriate when I better understand the situation.  But so far as I know right now, the situation is nobody has been harmed, I'm calling no foul, and I am not investigating.  If you have verifiable information that bears on this, or are the woman in the pictures, e-mail me at ,wb270@yahoo.com and perhaps I'll then do something, when I can figure things out.

Finally, for goodness sake don't take wb270.com as Gospel.  I can be and have been fooled many of times.  I take most of the information provided to me at face value, if it's plausible, until something raises a red flag.  Use some common sense, this is the Internet, the wild west as it were.  I'm one guy trying to compile information on women all over the world who claim to do wrestling sessions with men, and make it generally available, but the  vetting I can do is limited.  Still I have reason to believe that thousands of sessions are done each year all over the world from contacts on wb270.com and many to  most of them work out well for  both parties.  Of course, in any situation like this there are risks and some will not work out well.

You're one of the biggest liars I have ever seen in my life. I check your profile daily and see you online everday but this is not our issue.

Before Hazel Piazza emailed your wb270@yahoo.com email twice to take this fake profile down but you still didn't. WHY?
I Saradas

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2014, 01:55:44 pm »

You're one of the biggest liars I have ever seen in my life. I check your profile daily and see you online everday but this is not our issue.

Before Hazel Piazza emailed your wb270@yahoo.com email twice to take this fake profile down but you still didn't. WHY?

Let me try and be more precise.  I often leave a Chrome page open on Saradas.  Once in a while look at it, usually at the New Announcements & New Sessionettes board and often at the Session Reviews board.  I noticed this thread yesterday, although it apparently dates from Nov. 20 - took me nearly a month.  There are many, many threads I've never opened at all. 

I just searched my Yahoo e-mail.  The last message I can find that contains the string "hazel piazza"  was in 2013.  That said, I seem to be on every spam list there ever was, because I get a lot more spam than mail I want to read and rely largely on the Yahoo spam filter.  When I check my mail I typically have 4 or 5 new messages in my inbox & 40 or 50 in my spam folder, which I usually empty after skimming the subject & senders for misplaced real messages.  I undoubtedly do fail to catch all real messaged in the SPAM folder & wind up deleting some unread.  So I can't say for certain that nobody explicitly claiming to be hazel piazza tried to e-mail me  in the past couple of months.

tonyjungle

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 12:48:43 am »
I've frequented wb270 for 10 or 12 years. I've never had a problem with the listings. They are usually accurate. Some of the ladies who list there and their actual performance? Well, that's another story. This is a FREE site that is the best listing for this "hobby."

The wb270 is a fine site. If it goes away, plenty of sessionettes and their customers will be crying.

And no, I do not know who runs the WB270 and have no affiliation with the people running it. All I want to say is "Thank You."

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View