Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576486 Posts in 73355 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:29:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past  (Read 31105 times)

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 01:45:55 pm »
Yep, heard about Canada too...

They look into everything: phone, laptop, agenda, etc. It's a very bad experience.

Guess the best thing for session girls to do is: store all info on sessions on a place online, like a gmail account. Have all appointments in the calendar there, have all emails there. Be sure not to have any of this on a phone/tablet/laptop and make sure to have a good story about the trip.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

wujekcity

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 01:54:52 pm »
Another reason canada stinks lol...

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 11:46:07 pm »
Unfreakingbelieavable.  :o

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 12:05:31 am »

Well I'm not pleased about this but I would rather live im my country than most other places. At least I'm don't fear walking my streets at night

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 02:31:32 am »
There are so many great things about Canada and the US, but Customs and Immigration are not welcoming in either country. Wujek's comment that this is another reason why Canada stinks is hardly worth contradicting.

UK_Fan

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 07:08:38 am »
I think quite a few of the leading "western" nations are now "cracking down" of both tax avoidance as well as evasion, following the recent bad publicity regarding the piddling amount of taxes paid by Google, Apple, Starbucks, etc, etc - this was BIG news in the UK (not sure other than the US [where this issue emanated from] what coverage it got).  I wouldn't be surprised if the UK Tax Authorities (HMRC) tried to do the same as their Canadian counterparts (they find it much easier to apply the "crackdown" on easy targets - they're targeting that huge tax avoidance scheme at present that is amateur Cricket clubs! [big firms - zip]), although knowing the incompetency of our Civil Service, I doubt if it would have much effect or for long.  We'll just have to "wait and see".

It would be interesting to hear from session providers (I doubt if tax/border controls bother to differentiate between session providers who do or do not provide sex as part of their services - its the money they're after) on this issue about any experiences they've had (anywhere) at customs/border controls.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 08:58:54 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=202785.msg887079#msg887079 date=1370267692

Well I'm not pleased about this but I would rather live im my country than most other places. At least I'm don't fear walking my streets at night

This was probably not the smartest thing I've ever said and I do apologize for this remark by taking a 5th grade mentallity
to post it when I should of sat back and thought it out.  I have always been shown amazing hospitality from my friends across the border as well as Europe. Every country has there problem. Some small some large. The one here what this discussion is about is by far a small problem Like UK_Fan said we are not the only country that is doing this, it is the same for the U.S. with European girls travelling abroad. I was informed why this all happened over the past weekend was the U.S. imigration tipped the Canadian Imigration to whatch for women coming into Toronto via the airport or driving through the Windsor or Buffalo boarder coming up for the pro show. They were told to watch for women from Europe and U.S. Afew women got stopped coming into Toronto with lots of money from sessions they had done days. So what it came down to was the women who got caught didn't play it smart, either by hiding their money and locking their phones. I don't know for other countries but here authorities are not allowed to search your personal data on your phone or devices if they are locked. If they are unlocked they can go through them. This will eventually blow over. And as for Wujek's comments. My good man I invite you to my country and see our sites and take in our hospitality before you pass judgement on Canada or any other country before passing your judgement just see if you can get a laugh. Again I do apoligize for my above comments

Offline d123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 01:04:31 am »
I've heard it directly from a well-known sessioning FBBer a little while back, the Canadian situation listed in the first post is 100% true, unfortunately.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2013, 01:29:58 am »
I must say as a euro dude that has alwAys looked up to Canada as a cool relaxed place this news is disappointing.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2013, 03:36:23 am »
The women are usually searched or harrassed on a regular basis when entering Canada or the U.S. Even if they are not doing sessions. One woman told me she gets searched every time she passes through either border. Like I mentioned before this all came down because the U.S. informed Canadian authorities to watch for women during the pro show. 2 girls were caught with large amounts of money, sang like canaries. Women still made it into Toronto. Squeezemebaby made a comment which is true
about they will go through all your laptops, phones etc. It's just a matter of being smart how you travel. Don't keep a lot of info
on your phone or laptop regarding clients, don't enter country with large amounts of cash when you are only staying 1 or 2 days. Lock down your phone when travelling, in Canada they are not allowed to go through your phone if it is locked, if it isn't, they can go through all your personal info on it. This will blow over, women are scheduled to come so let see what happens.

Offline demented20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2013, 05:29:15 am »
Far from condoning any illegal activity, but... it might be a good idea for those women to get money orders and mail them back to themselves instead of trying to cross a border with wads of cash. That is pretty untraceable since nobody asks for ID when you get a money order... damn I shouldn't have posted this... now the man's gonna come down on me.

nujerz84

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2013, 08:42:52 pm »
Interesting to see if FBB is forced out for good what it means for the session industry...plenty of regular girls who wrestle but for the muscle fix the amount of Bikini, Figure and Physique ladies who advertise is very very slim.  Will FBB still do sessions if they have no shows to compete and dont make the switch down to physique? 

wujekcity

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2013, 11:25:30 pm »
Ive heard about a few women almost getting arrested in Chicago as well....they were basically told to leave town or go to jail and tell fellow session women to stay out of town...Nujerz ..you still mad bro???

UK_Fan

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 11:06:02 am »
Ive heard about a few women almost getting arrested in Chicago as well....they were basically told to leave town or go to jail and tell fellow session women to stay out of town...Nujerz ..you still mad bro???

The only upside is (except those living in Canada, Chicago and other areas affected) that these place's loss is the rest's gain - session providers may (given sufficient demand) just switch to staying longer in cities/countries that don't go after them.  One of the few upsides (IMO) of having the European Union - once you arrive, you can drive/walk/travel by train across borders (except here in good ol' Blighty) and not be searched (for the most part anyway).  To be honest, unless you fly into the UK, you probably won't be bothered unless you're travelling under a passport from "red flag" nations (ones with illegal immigration, terrorist and/or large-scale criminal activity going on).

It does seem strange why FBBs would carry loads of cash on them at airports - surely they could get themselves bank accounts that had international reciprocal agreements with local banks so that they could safely deposit their session earnings before moving on to the next destination (same for withdrawals/credit card use abroad).  I think also some FBBs need to be more discrete when travelling so as not to draw attention to themselves at airports - less of the "bodybuilder wear" and skimpy outfits showcasing their physiques and covered up more with "normal" clothes.  I'm still surprised how some hotels still don't twig that a FBB is obviously doing sessions (especially if sex is offered), visiting their establishment every six months for 3 days and never tells the police - maybe they fear the bad publicity that might result.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2013, 12:15:30 pm »
Interesting to see if FBB is forced out for good what it means for the session industry...plenty of regular girls who wrestle but for the muscle fix the amount of Bikini, Figure and Physique ladies who advertise is very very slim.  Will FBB still do sessions if they have no shows to compete and dont make the switch down to physique?

I don't see why they wouldn't. What percentage of advertisers on WB270 compete? 45to 50 per cent tops off the top of my head.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View