Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576308 Posts in 73312 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:18:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Robin (Les Femmes Fatales)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Robin (Les Femmes Fatales)  (Read 9099 times)

ll14754

Robin (Les Femmes Fatales)
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:46:41 pm »
Robin is one of the legends of the mixed wrestling scene. She is coming to my area and I am really tempted to book a session with her.
Can anyone share a recent or otherwise experience? Also, she guards her age very well..any ideas on old she is?
thanks!

Forum Saradas

Robin (Les Femmes Fatales)
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:46:41 pm »

Offline Juvi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Robin (Les Femmes Fatales)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 09:27:14 pm »
I did meet her twice +- 15 years ago. That indicates how long she is in the business...
For me she was too strong, I prefer playful/domination sessions, for somebody looking for a good fight she is a good choice (at least based on my experiences in the past).

Offline Quattro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 01:31:40 am »
I also saw Robin, in 2002.  She was in her lates 30's then, at least.  She's over 50 now!

Offline JavaMan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 03:19:20 am »
I had a session with Robin about 3 weeks ago.    I had my first session with her one year ago.  Both sessions were fabulous.  I asked for a light, playful semi-competitive session each time and she responded just as I asked.  She's very strong and skillful, but will take it easy on you if you want. 

She's gorgeous and is in terrific shape due doing a lot of hiking and yoga.   I don't know what her age is, but you won't care whatever it is based on her looks. 

She's also has a very likeable personality and is so easy to talk with.   I can't speak to how she handles her other types of sessions, but for me she's excellent and highly recommend her.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 04:20:49 am »
50 is the new 20.   Robin/Suzie is in great shape.   Her age is irrelevant (in my humble opinion).

marcopolio

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 11:17:48 am »
I agree who cares what her age is? Robin is a legend, in my opinion she is the Queen Mother of wrestlers. Personally I think she looks as good, if not better now then when she was much younger.

She is the only one that I would go out of my way to session with.

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 12:21:55 pm »
I agree wholeheartedly with the previous posters.  Robin puts most 30-year olds to shame.  Ask her to show you some of her yoga poses and you'll get a good idea just how fit she is.

One of the few wrestlers that I will go out of my way to see if she's anywhere close to my location.  Yes, she's that much fun.

ll14754

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 12:24:56 pm »
awesome guys. thanks for the great feedback. I'm a believer.

lolu

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 05:48:06 am »

robin/suzie is very technical...in my opinion even more so than helen von mott...however helen von mott is overall more skillful because she was more serious about bjj & put in more yrs than robin.

if robin put in more time to bjj & was obsessive about it like helen...i think robin would have been more skillful overall than helen...however that being said i see robin as one of the most technical submission wrestlers ...even more so than helen

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Robin (Les Femmes Fatales)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View