Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576638 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:18:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Flakes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Flakes  (Read 27218 times)

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Deposit Flakes
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 07:14:01 pm »
I am sorry to hear the situation is like that. Guys like that take out the enjoyment for everyone. Some people have too many issues to enjoy themselves.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 07:14:01 pm »

j635746

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 07:47:23 pm »
I cannot begin to express my disgust at that type of behavior.  As a man, and an admirer of the work fbbers do.  I hope they are the exception and not the rule.
Like you, I admire the women for the amazing athletes they are.  When I was in a position to afford sessions, I used the opportunity meet these amazing women.

Unfortunately there are far too many of the bad men out there who do not really respect the women at all.  I can also confirm what Shelly said about the emails the girls receive.  I met a lady in October and she read me just a selection of the bad emails she receives.

Another woman I met told me that because she lists her cell number, she has lists of numbers in her Contacts with the entry "Time Waster" as all she ever gets is bogus calls from guys trying to have a cheap thrill under the pretense of setting up a session.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 06:36:33 pm »
(...)

http://sessiongirls.com/forum/5-session-announcements/865-sessiongirls-pet-peeves

These rules seem to be... simply politeness. That's becoming rare, which is a pity !
Why would you not be anything but polite if you respect the lady you want to meet.

And that is the point.  May be some of the guys who do this feel that do not have to be polite or respect the women because they do sessions for money.  How wrong they are.

You would be surprised at the amount of guys who email asking for a session with mile high egos and chips on their shoulder saying they plan to teach us women a lesson and show us who the stronger sex really is. Or guys who get rude and nasty as soon as a women has certain limits that are not negotiable.I have told told I'm nothing but talk quite a few times just cause I have a rule that I no longer give my phone number out for session clients.I have a stalker who has made some pretty nasty threats...so I refuse to give my number out anymore, knowing that so far..he doesn't have this new number. But...the guys can and do get very rude.

unfortunatly the world is full of idiots ... both sexes, but probably more male :-(
this idiots are responsible that many athletes who maybe would offer sessios don't. with a lot of luck for us the do UTR.

j635746

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 10:38:54 pm »
Unfortunate but true.

Which is why I still maintain that for the guys who have a list of women who are always dependable, handle deposits and even the unfortunate cancellation and return of the deposits with honesty, they are gold dust.

And for women who have a list of men who always treat them with the respect they deserve, they are also gold dust.

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 07:26:55 pm »
Any official no show schmoe list is bound to be unreliable for the ladies. I've had a sessionette get very pissy at me for giving her 3 weeks notice  of my canceling, and I was the one who traveling to her area !!! She might have added me to this list.  There some ladies who will add some pretty reliable guys name to this proposed list. Three things will happen 1) some reliable guys will lose out on seeing a lady they would like for the first time 2) some lady will miss out on seeing a reliable guy 3) the ladies will make use of the list and see names of guys they know to be reliable and wonder how many more of the names on the shit list are actually good guys. These ladies have good reason to resent the far to many bad schmoes but they also know many of their fellow FBB are pretty flakey too.

There are lots of flakes on both sides of the session equation and it's unfortunate for everyone, especially for a lady traveling, or in some cases a guy traveling.
IMO the  only flaky no show behaviour that I excuse is when it's a new lady who is understandably nervous or unsure about getting started and has an "issue" and has to cancel.

It's an awkward business. A guy like PS probably got a few grey hairs trying to organize it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 07:00:19 pm »
 I can honestly say I only ever had one woman ever let a guy down with the Agency. I also didn't deal with male time-wasters either because they knew better.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 10:04:43 pm »
I can honestly say I only ever had one woman ever let a guy down with the Agency. I also didn't deal with male time-wasters either because they knew better.
Well that is certainly suggests that a respected intermediary keeps things reliable on both sides. You did have the hammer. As you suggest on future referrals if a guy was not reliable or poorly behaved.

GypsyGirlz

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2015, 04:19:21 am »
Any official no show schmoe list is bound to be unreliable for the ladies. I've had a sessionette get very pissy at me for giving her 3 weeks notice  of my canceling, and I was the one who traveling to her area !!! She might have added me to this list.

Here is a sample of the TimeWaster Feature. As you can see , the girls are able to be detailed in the information they provide.  This Feature is mainly made for the guys who cancel last minute with a bogus excuse,  who don't show up at all, or who are considered dangerous
This is not solid proof. However, it is made with good intentions.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2015, 05:34:23 am »
Any official no show schmoe list is bound to be unreliable for the ladies. I've had a sessionette get very pissy at me for giving her 3 weeks notice  of my canceling, and I was the one who traveling to her area !!! She might have added me to this list.

Here is a sample of the TimeWaster Feature. As you can see , the girls are able to be detailed in the information they provide.  This Feature is mainly made for the guys who cancel last minute with a bogus excuse,  who don't show up at all, or who are considered dangerous

Jennifer did not want this feature made known for all guys to see...esp considering the fact that they can't access it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2015, 03:45:44 pm »

Jennifer did not want this feature made known for all guys to see...esp considering the fact that they can't access it.

That's Jennifer posting it.  :clap:
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2015, 06:15:25 pm »

That's Jennifer posting it.  :clap:

Sorry, but GypsyGirlz is not Jennifer. She had told me a few months ago that she did not want it posted for the guys to see, but has thought it over and decided she does want it posted. She has also told me that she is not Gypsygirlz nor is she the person posting it here.

GypsyGirlz

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2015, 08:50:07 pm »
"Sorry, but GypsyGirlz is not Jennifer. She had told me a few months ago that she did not want it posted for the guys to see, but has thought it over and decided she does want it posted. She has also told me that she is not Gypsygirlz nor is she the person posting it here."

GypsyGirlz is part of the SessionGirls Site used for promotional purposes to help
get girls exposure on Travels, events, etc ..  Since SessionGirls is owned by Jennifer  ( ME )
then it is ME who is ultimately responsible for what is posted.  I do hire people to help me since
I can't keep up with everything regarding social media, SessionGirls members requests , my Session Requests and living my personal life. I knew the TimeWaster post was going to be posted even thou it was not exactly me who posted it. 

LIke I explained to Massive Shelly,
At first I did not want the TimeWaster feature to be known , however as I read other posts from men , I noticed they have a feeling that the Feature works against them, and it does if you are an actual Timewaster!
But i want the guys to see that girls are able to mark how many days a guy
gives notice before cancelling to help protect the Good Guys who canceled 3 weeks in advance like "showmesara" posted here on this thread.  Also, I have read some entries on the TimeWaster database where some girls tell the guy that they are putting them on the TImewaster site if the guy flaked. 
So there really is no way to keep this Feature Secret.

There used to Sessiongirlreviews.com for the Men to post about the girls , however it was never used and the guy who created it let the site go. 
I believe in Fairness on both sides and my ultimate goal is to help in whatever way I can to eliminate the bad apples in this industry whether it be male or female.

Everything is a work in progress  ...

Anyhow, i wanted to clear things up.  Massive shelly was correct that I don't do the actual postings .. but I am i involved.  I apologize for any confusion!

XOXO Jennifer

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2015, 04:35:44 pm »
Its better than nothing. It will be interesting to see how well this works over time.

Offline slowryde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2015, 03:18:35 am »
The bottom line to this whole debate is that a lady who does sessions can ask for a deposit and you can refuse to give that deposit. Personally I'm not going to give one no matter how badly I'd like to see the lady. I've had to cancel sessions and except for one time it was in a reasonable amount of time. The one time it was the night before, I'd hurt my back and could barely walk.

So yeah it sucks that the women sometimes get stuck, but as far as I'm concerned I don't know the person I'm dealing with anymore than they know me. So I'm not handing over money that they get to keep if I'm unable to show up.(I don't do it for Doctors) I've paid big money for sessions that were horrible, not worth half the money I paid and I work very hard for my money as well. But I don't hold every woman who does sessions responsible.

I don't begrudge them asking for the deposit. That's the way they choose to do business that's their choice. You make yours and stop bitching about it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2015, 11:33:16 am »
 ^-^Sorry Slowryde but crying off for any reason without offering something the night before is woeful. There is no justification for it.
  Apologies to Shelly that this was not Jennifer posting.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Flakes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View