Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572583 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:35:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Tampa Pro 2019
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tampa Pro 2019  (Read 34622 times)

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tampa Pro 2019
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2019, 07:04:57 pm »
Sad that the legendary Jody May finished dead last. She looked very beautiful in her photos, but her conditioning was a joke.
She needs to get herself a decent trainer.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2019, 07:04:57 pm »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2019, 11:12:49 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2019, 02:33:07 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2019, 04:56:34 pm »
 :singing:  We have no complaints about the splendid top 3... Wonderful!  :-*

Even if Helle lacked a bit of the volume deployed during her previous performance, she still has some to spare, and she is so hot when she puts on her little outfit of superhero Stages. When she discovers herself from her clothes, we rediscover Helle, :-*
she is so well prepared, made-up, sparkling with shiny muscles cut and dry, it multiplies her overfemininity in a muscular sensuality of high rank. A dance sculpture of which Helle is the brilliant author, a show in Herself: Magnificent! :heart:

Pauline is incredibly dense. I thought she would present herself even more hardcore as suggested by fleeting images on Youtube, but what a Beast! What a Beautiful Beast! The kind of woman you can say: The Belle is the Beast. :-*
A few extra pounds of hard muscles and a more unbridled vascularity could lead her to the highest steps in Phoenix, right?... Let's say, with more intellectual honesty in judgments... And then, let her go. One can guess in Pauline a restraint, and behind this restraint, we can read a desire to go higher ...  to go bigger.
We feel that she wants and that she has to let herself go outside the limits imposed. There are others of Limits! And I'm sure only she and she alone knows them. She has already imposed them herself, and they do not seem to have crossed. On the contrary, she gnaws at the brake. Free yourself, reveal yourself Pauline. No, I'm joking, though... Joking aside you're beautiful, Pauline! Keep it up, or whatever you want... :bravo:

And JANEEN !
Surprising by Her consistency... WONDERFUL-of-Muscles! She's got a stature! Incredible! I really feel like she's gained kilos of ripped mass (These Massive Hams!)! Colossal and intimidating beauty. If she progresses at this rate, she may well rank in Phoenix as well. Back to her best level maybe better... Janeen is really exciting and yet she doesn't play it, but that's the way it is. The ultimate athlete! She makes bodybuilding as a sport of very very high level, without complacency, to the bottom! Janeen, you're too beautiful! And those Hard Ripped Huge PECS! What a butt! And her gigantic arms! Consistency and authenticity are the watchwords. GOOD CHANCE to you JANEEN. Big virtual kisses.  :heart:

On the other hand, when I see the pictures of Irene, I do not lose, she deserved much better!
I can't believe my eyes! She has never been so huge on stage!!!? And the backstage photos... compared to the guys... She's really huge (also when she compares herself to Silva, she seems to be doing twice her weight !!! Astonishing! Tell us the weight of the majestic Irene, please. And the measurements of all these ladies.)
Besides, she was ripped and vascular. So lovely veins and smiles that we certainly will not meet in Phoenix ??? I hope I'm wrong...
Well done Irene, I hope to see you on stage again this year and for a long time to come, your work is awesome and titanic like you. Virtual kiss. :-* :-*

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2019, 05:28:37 pm »
And there is the Kahla case: one of the cutest lady, an angelic face, beautiful eyes, a shy smile to make you fall, feminine at will and a body of madness super well muscled and well proportioned, developed "what it should take"...
9th?
Did we get into the Twilight Zone or what? What do the judges want?... We understand that it is not in the top 3, of course. But 9th !!??! What's this stupid aberration?
KAHLA YOU'RE DIVINE and one point that's it. I hope it doesn't detract from your courage because your work is beautiful!
I hope that we will have the privilege of seeing you more often and very early on stage but also on video with our friends from MA, AWE,... Ftv... God bless you, long happy life, beautiful beauty.  :-*

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2019, 01:54:57 am »
They've release a lot more footage on youtube. Micheala ran away with this show. Helle looked VERY impressive, but Micheala had Helle's conditioning
PLUS a much more pleasing package -- the broad shoulders and huge chest tapering down to a tiny waist and sleek legs. Micheala basically didn't
win because she was the unknown commodity. But that won't be the case any more.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2019, 03:52:38 am »
Michaela increased muscle on her upper body a lot in the last year.   It wasn't long ago that she was physique. 
If she can make those gains in her legs, she will be awesome.   

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2019, 03:44:11 pm »
 :clap:   In fact, mea culpa, it was a very good contest, not historical but rejuvenating, refreshing. It is true that our expectations were high, not as much as the forces in force, on stage - and off stage. Brief... My virtual ranking is not far from the final.

1st Helle - Always Magnificent,  :heart:  but… I think now that she should have weighed a few more pounds and been stronger in the upper body and deploy a more sculpted chest as did the second...

2nd Pauline who, instead of chest, has two huge moving masses sipped with pure striated muscles, they seem hard and are of an outrageous density! How many veins fill this herculean body! A Vascular Bomb.
Tell me what you think of her vascularity and density and her streaking in the face of Helle's; as well as her huge pecs of a thick beef, streaked and so skinned, insane, do you not think you have seen anything more harcore and thick than those pecs???!  :woohoo: :wow:

3nd, The always amazing and spectacular gladiator Janeen. On the verge of doing better, it's a promise for Phoenix.
Dance and dense, with Janeen too. What more can be say! A Behemoth, a solid pillar of the best in Hardcore Female Bodybuilding!

4th Irene ANDERSEN. I think there will be a lot of detractors, but it's definitely a top in her long career. :heart:

5th Kahla Bullemore who had what was asked of some, with more, a tad more volume to the legs, if you know what
I mean ... How radiant she is!   :-*

6th MARLA MERRITHEW. And we fall back on our feet. Here is a girl who has continued to progress throughout the season. Good work. She has to go to Phoenix... She holds herself better, her body, her skin are better, she has professionalized quickly by integrating with the elite.

7th MICHAELA AYCOCK. It's a revelation, of course. But a big lack of volume in the legs in particular, and yet they are chiseled, I agree! And what a definition! Glurph! But she has time to progress... While other girls, far from demerit,
with other thicker arguments, could have been thanked for long and loyal services...

8th LADAWN MCDAY was as always resplendent, a little less mass but shoulders in action and a natural beauty that always makes her a sure value.

9th TISCHA THOMAS, despite a lack of definition, it was necessary to reward the work and work of the ebony statue, so monstrously sensual. It is true that Tischa was not funded. By following in Pauline's footsteps, she should reach new heights. :heart:

10th SILVIA MATTA. Beautiful as always, but nothing new. Too clasic, too calibrated, unsurprisingly, Silvia appeared aggregating, edgy and not very rock'n roll. But she's still beautiful and bankable. Good quality but what will be the sentence if Silva were confronted with her compatriot Monia? A clash of Roman civilizations?... What do you think?

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2019, 04:03:07 pm »
Yes...well...thank you for that exuberant contribution.

If I had to rank them:

1. Micheala Aycock: clearly the best athlete on stage. Ok, her legs could use a little more size, but you can overlook that given
    her flawless conditioning, impressively tapered physique and attractive grooming. Again, I think she was overlooked by the judges
    only because she wasn't a "known commodity".
2. Helle Nielsen
3. Pauline Nelson
4. Janeen Lankowski
5. Silvia Matta: I actually thought she looked pretty good. Not in her best shape, like the Puerto Rico Pro last year, but nonetheless she
    presented a competitive physique.
6. Marla Merrithew
7. Irene Andersen
8. Kahla Bullemor: I'm sorry, I'm going to sound a little harsh here. She did not look good by her very lofty standards. Remember in 2014, when
she rocked the bodybuilding world with her dynamite conditioning and stunning good looks? Well, the looks are still there, but the conditioning was well
off, and her physique was just not that impressive. And she looked tired and lethargic throughout. She would have been much better served taking
a couple years off after illness, and then, once she was fully recovered, trying to mount a comeback then.
9. Tischa Thomas
10. LaDawn McDay

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2019, 04:35:08 pm »
 :hey: I respect your opinion and understand that. Michaela is gorgeous.

BUT...
Don't you think Michaela has time for her?

Can someone give us the list of qualified for Phoenix - potential qualifiers, or even likely (With the POINTS system...) ?
And always the same question (please forgive the insistence): the measurements of our beautiful 2019 Tampa champions?... Thank you very much, in advance.
 :thanks:

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2019, 11:07:17 pm »
the woman sitting down page 8 middle of page with what plateau anyone know her name

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2019, 04:59:17 pm »
I don't understand Mary Cain's strategy.
The FTv videos in early season could suggest that Mary was at the end of gaining weight, that she was going to start a diet in order to compete harder as she once was. Well, right? Like some other competitors, she appears in a smooth or even a little round and academic-old-school form. This seems to be an aesthetic choice rather than a preperation error.
Do you think they could have been misdirected?
However, looking at the recent competitions in recent years, there is every reason to believe that hardness and definition are the order of the day, notably in the lower part of the body and in its median.
By the way, Helle and Pauline have abs, adductors, lower belly and thightops that are incredible definition and pure muscles. Hmm, so hot and hard!
It's a constant in modern competitions. We look, we favor more the lower body of women ... Margie and Helle broke the standards some time ago... Even if it can be said that their noble foremothers, like The Queen Of All Time Iris, had nothing to envy them.

Offline bobbyvegas69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2019, 08:46:03 pm »
kahla got buried for no reason :wow: She looked top 5-6 for me

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2019, 02:04:57 pm »
     :'(  I unfortunately agree with you bobbyvegas69.   :hey:

What do you think of her so cute face and the shy look so cracking of the resplendent and radiant woman bodybuilder?
THE WAY Kahla-love- managed to work her shoulders, back, arms and pecs, the face, the orientation, upper body (and maybe even her general form -not in the details, we'll see where later) is among the most harmonious in this art  :-*
and makes kind of school for future contenders for supreme titles.
Don't forget. She had been seriously ill before! Besides, good recovery and good health Kahla. God help you.

Stumbling block, is that the right word?

Imagine Kahla at the top!
At the top, I think Kahla would have shoulders, pecs and a denser back than Pauline. Thicker, she'd move grand pianos. Her skin so thin would become translucent making a show of her striations and her veins constantly twirling. The peaks of his biceps would be predominant and her impressive back would look so huge as long as it overflows from the front, as if her pecs, shoulders and abs seemed to breathe independently and... With this tasty face, what a chilli!
HER big stumbling block: the lower body! The day she takes mass in her thighs and calves, while accentuating her defnition,  she will do TERROR! If she can and wanna do it.
I hope she will not despair, and I have a thought for Kim Perez, too, she did not have good press too, didn't have good closeby, finally was not appreciated at her true value for similar reasons and a similar countenance.

:-*  :cool2:   :heart:

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2019, 03:26:39 pm »
kahla got buried for no reason :wow: She looked top 5-6 for me

Her conditioning was lousy. Check our video of her in 2014 to see her in great shape.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Tampa Pro 2019

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View