Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575341 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:42:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2022 Ms Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2022 Ms Olympia  (Read 14786 times)

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 2022 Ms Olympia
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2022, 03:37:05 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2022, 03:37:05 pm »

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2022, 06:04:58 pm »
Ms Olympia Women’s Bodybuilding Results
1st: Andrea Shaw
2nd: Angela Yeo
3rd: Helle Trevino
4th: Margie Martin
5th: Branka Njegovec

Branka 5th? Well that's a robbery right there.

I honestly know that everything is very subjective in this sport, but considering that in female bodybuilding we want to see not only symmetry, but also musculature, I don't see anything above Michaela Aycock. She has greater proportionate muscle, greater striation of fibers in addition to being extremely feminine. I didn't understand how she ended up in sixth place. Would you like your friends to explain to me?

There’s a simply argument for that.  She doesn’t have symmetry.  Not even close.  Although I think Michaela is amazing, her legs don’t compare to her upper body.  She’s very too heavy with no calves whatsoever.  And it sucks that calves have a big genetics part to them, but that’s just what it is

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2022, 02:37:31 am »
What happened to Stephanie Flesher?

Eva Montgomery being placed 17th seems crazy to me

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2022, 11:00:30 am »

I honestly know that everything is very subjective in this sport, but considering that in female bodybuilding we want to see not only symmetry, but also musculature, I don't see anything above Michaela Aycock. She has greater proportionate muscle, greater striation of fibers in addition to being extremely feminine. I didn't understand how she ended up in sixth place. Would you like your friends to explain to me?

There’s a simply argument for that.  She doesn’t have symmetry.  Not even close.  Although I think Michaela is amazing, her legs don’t compare to her upper body.  She’s very too heavy with no calves whatsoever.  And it sucks that calves have a big genetics part to them, but that’s just what it is

Agreed. Let's not forget it is not about what "we" want to see, all contests have guidelines on what athletes must aim for. Hate or love judges, they have loads of experience, it is what they do. And they have to do it against tight timescales, and a conveyor belt of assorted physiques rolling past. That is what contests are, and if you don't stand out, you don't win. Presentation is everything.

If you look subjectively at Michaela , she is very top heavy, her shape is not symetrical at all. Unfortunately, her muscle shapes are not the best by a long way. Sadly, she probably cannot do much about it as genetics has given her what she has, so she can only make the best of what she has. She may be able to adjust her upper body a bit so it does not dominate her lower body so much, but she won't be able to change her muscle shapes much. Also, athletes build the physique they want to build, it can be a bit hit and miss, but the main thing is that they feel happy with their achievements. I have not seen the video, so cannot comment on how her poseing  went, but lets not forget that size alone is not what wins a contest. She is a great athlete, amongst many other great athletes.

Branka made a good first Ms O at 5th, the placing was good. Only last season she was competing in Physique, before moving up to FBB, so with more size again she could improve. Lets not forget she is in her late 40's, and is quite short, so she will be proud to be 5th I am sure. 

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2022, 03:06:42 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2022, 03:38:37 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2022, 01:02:22 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2022, 04:54:59 am »
2022 Ms Olympia

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2022, 12:33:48 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2022, 07:19:38 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2022, 03:35:03 pm »
2022 Ms Olympia

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline a231256

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2022, 06:41:05 am »
I went to the Olympia Expo '22 with my wife and watched the female figure, physique, and FBB pre-judging, it was incredible! Margie, Michelle, Theresa, and Andrea exited the stage area afterwards and talked with fans, they were real sweet and amazing to see that close in person. I highly recommend attending if you are a FBB fan.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2022, 03:43:27 pm »

Agreed. Let's not forget it is not about what "we" want to see, all contests have guidelines on what athletes must aim for. Hate or love judges, they have loads of experience, it is what they do. And they have to do it against tight timescales, and a conveyor belt of assorted physiques rolling past. That is what contests are, and if you don't stand out, you don't win. Presentation is everything.

If you look subjectively at Michaela , she is very top heavy, her shape is not symetrical at all. Unfortunately, her muscle shapes are not the best by a long way. Sadly, she probably cannot do much about it as genetics has given her what she has, so she can only make the best of what she has. She may be able to adjust her upper body a bit so it does not dominate her lower body so much, but she won't be able to change her muscle shapes much. Also, athletes build the physique they want to build, it can be a bit hit and miss, but the main thing is that they feel happy with their achievements. I have not seen the video, so cannot comment on how her poseing  went, but lets not forget that size alone is not what wins a contest. She is a great athlete, amongst many other great athletes.

Branka made a good first Ms O at 5th, the placing was good. Only last season she was competing in Physique, before moving up to FBB, so with more size again she could improve. Lets not forget she is in her late 40's, and is quite short, so she will be proud to be 5th I am sure.

I have to agree about Michaela.  She's a likeable personality, got lots of size for a small frame, and great conditioning, so many would want her to succeed in placing higher, but her muscle shape and overall lines/symmetry simply aren't there.  Her genetic gifts do not seem to include round shapely muscle, as they do for Andrea Shaw or Angela Yeo.  I don't know if perhaps the cut of her posing suit also doesn't help her.  Perhaps how she poses or moves between poses could use refining to present better.  I hear that she trains and preps without a coach and I wonder if those small details could be helped by another set of knowledgeable eyes so she presents her package better onstage?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2022, 04:12:01 am »
Michaela is a total freak. She's impressive.  Arguably she's freakier than anyone in FBB history from a pound for pound point of view.

Genetically her legs are just on the short side, so that's always going to make her look distorted. Nothing she can do about that. I think she should downsize her upper body a bit to make it more in tune with her legs.

She's really young so she can wait for Andrea/Helle to retire and then make a run. I thought she looked better in Phoenix than in Vegas. She looked even bigger in Vegas, but not better.

She's probably also running a pretty good amount of gear, so might not be a bad idea to take some time off competing.

Offline Dunerider304

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2022, 02:02:42 am »
What happened to Stephanie Flesher?

Eva Montgomery being placed 17th seems crazy to me

Steph was there but dropped out last minute. Unsure if it was due to effects of a crazy protocol or something else. She might have been one of the many competitors that ended up getting the flu during the weekend. I went with a large group and everyone one of us had it by the time we got home from the event.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2022 Ms Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View