Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
590555 Posts in 77353 Topics by 31532 Members - Latest Member: rnrcoaster69 September 21, 2024, 01:33:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Amazons vs Atlantis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amazons vs Atlantis  (Read 10902 times)

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Amazons vs Atlantis
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2024, 09:13:08 am »
If becoming an Amazon means becoming a bitch to your friend then am cheering for the Atlantans

Haha, just Cassie. Probably due to the intense overconfidence she gained from her transformation. She is based off of Allison from “Little Sister is a Big Bully” , Courtney from “Broken Hearts and Broken Bones”  (both by grbaclig) and Scarlett from “A Bodybuilder’s Tale” by GDF-8.

Is someone based on the mom from “Domestic muscle”?

Forum Saradas

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2024, 05:17:38 pm »
Another great chapter.  If Cassy is this powerful immediately after the treatment.  I cannot wait to see how strong she becomes after 3 months of training!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2024, 01:56:34 am »
Loving it. Am surprised that the Amazons have not initiated a gene improvement technology for men to ensure better breedstock. Add to that the enhanced women could break the breeding men unless they were enhanced

Yes, to create smaller men who need less food and are content with smaller living quarters, whose only strength is breeding ability.  (Perhaps even passive "laying on their back like dead fish because they cannot do anything more" breeding ability.)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2024, 02:54:28 pm »
CHAPTER 1: BIG MAN, BIGGER GIRL

Caleb

Location: The Brooklyn Barracks, New York, New Themyscira Empire (Three weeks after Cassie’s transformation)

After Cassie’s transformation, that same evening, we were separated to our respective units. She was to be housed in the barracks with the rest of the newly transformed Amazons of the Athena Company. With all these elegant, beautiful naked girls, it looked more like a Playboy mansion than anything, only that the girls over here were much more ripped and powerful than any Playmate.

As for me, I was shuttled over to the other side of the barracks, towards a building at the far corner known as the Temple of Eros. Fifty other men joined me there, led by a fearsome-looking Bana Mighdall known as Penthesilea. Of all the Bana Mighdall, she was probably the biggest of them all besides the Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana, standing at a whopping 6 foot 10 and weighing a heavy 470 pounds, and for good reason too for she was the younger sister of the murdered Queen Hippolyta. When she was not in the Temple of Eros, she would be out in the courtyard training grounds, and once I saw her do cable flys weighted with buses on either side, each weighing up to a mind-blowing 20 tons.

The first day we arrived, Penthesilea emerged in our gathering hall with the unconvential custom of being clothed, this time with an oversized white silk robe that hugged much of her figure, the laces wrapped around her streamlined, thin waist, contrasting well with her massively broad shoulders and torso above, and her gargantuan thighs and hips below, giving her the exaggerated hourglass look of an Amazonian mass monster. If not for her terrifyingly stern expressions, I would even say she was gorgeous, with her long raven hair tied in an athletic ponytail, her prominent cheek bones and rose-red lips. When it was time to bare it all, instead of removing the robe like a normal person, she decided to flex out of it, striking a dynamic front double bicep, transitioning into a Most Muscular that sent her body bursting with explosive mass, every single ounce of muscle in her body erupting into a peak muscularity, every single muscle group looking like boulders of the Grand Canyon stuffed into her frame. The seams of her robe found no resistance to deny her surge of power, the fabric tearing off cleanly and briskly to reveal every single inch of her glorious muscular nudity, her nubile tanned skin glinting in the lights. And the most unique part was her pussy, unlike most of the Amazons here who shaved off most of their pubes on a regular basis, Penthesilea decided to let them grow all naturale, revealing a beautiful, pheromone-induced bush that emasculated every man’s pubic hair with her brawny, beastly thickness.

“I am Penthesilea, and I am in-charge of the Temple of Eros. For the next two months, you will be subjected to a gruelling training regime, we will teach you the ways to sexually please an Amazonian and Bana Mighdall, the intricacies of Amazonian fatherhood and when this is all done, you will graduate as Sons of Eros, loyal servants of the New Themyscira Empire,” she explained. “I demand absolute discipline, for the Sons of Eros are destined to obey only your Amazonian mistresses, and if anyone does otherwise…”

She then punched a hole straight through the concrete Greek pillar that was erected adjacent to her, her arm pommeling the concrete through and through, and as she pulled her arm back out, the entire structure of the pillar was ripped cleanly off its foundations. Penthesilea grabbed the 11 foot pillar, possibly weighing up to 2000 pounds in weight, and launched it across the room like a javelin, the pillar smashing against the opposite wall before decimating into a million pieces.

She made her point clear.

So there we were, trained to be glorified “sex slaves” of the New Themyscira Empire. First thing to note was the weight training. Amazons had specific tastes in men, and they absolutely adored the Greek ideal: if you didn’t look like a Spartan warrior or Hercules, you’re basically not worth their time. Amazons were the peak female form, and likewise, they were only attracted to the peak male form: big, courageous, masculine men that could hold their own against a great Amazonian musclefuck. But with them transforming into the female mass monsters that were the Bana Mighdall, their tastes in men evolved as well. They want their men strong and virile: with huge, tasty cocks; deep, brawny voices; chiselled angular jawlines; long, everlasting stamina; high, unwavering pain thresholds (to withstand the merciless musclefuck of a Bana Mighdall Amazon) but at the same time, boasting as much muscle mass as they possibly can, in parallel with their Bana Mighdall overladies (female version of overlords). Submission is an important trait for us both in bed and beyond, and it absolutely turns a Bana Mighdall on when they could crush the will of a strong, masculine man, especially when that man looks like the epitome of a dreamy, brawny muscular hunk with muscles the size of a Mr Olympia. There is something about conquering a powerful-looking man that makes a Bana Mighdall super wet. Which is why, the bigger our muscles, the stronger we are, the greater their conquest, and the hornier they get.

With Penthesilea supervising, our days were filled with a routine of pain, sweat and fear. In two months, it was her job to turn us from regular human males to an army of massively ripped Olympia-level bodybuilders. There were around 50 of us guys in the Brooklyn Barracks, the youngest being me at 19 years of age, and the oldest being a former firefighter aged 37. The Great Death tend to take the lives of those beyond 40. Most of us, in keeping with the difficult times, were “Intimate and Breeding Hosts” in one way or another. The weirdest thing that took some getting used to for me, was the dress code. During our Amazonian reproductive classes, we were supposed to only wear a thong-styled loincloth that just barely covered our genitals. But for every other physical training, it was nude all the way. So there were a lot of butts and dicks being flashed around the entire time. Regardless, I think I was proud to have one of the biggest cocks in the group, a whole 10-inch of it. And despite being the youngest, I was voted by Penthesilea’s bevy of Bana Mighdall wardens as the Top 2 most handsome men of the group. The other was this buff former personal trainer named Tyrone Hughes. So, it was natural who the top student in the class was. Our daily trainings were like hobbies to him, and he was desperate to get into Penthesilea’s good books. I mean, he was everything they were looking for. Badass, with tattoos inked all over his body, strong, hunky, muscular, gigantic dick almost 10-inches thick which he was shameless in showing off, with toxic masculinity written all over. He was already an amatuer bodybuilder even before the pandemic hit and was months away from earning his pro card. Already as big as a Men’s Classic physique competitor, he had a head start over the rest of us.

Me, on the other hand, fared better than most, due to my impressive fitness from my swimming days. I had my 2-month targets written clearly for me: height increase to 6 foot 5, body weight increase to 300 pounds (pure muscle), body fat percentage less than 1%, 1-rep maximum bench press of 600 pounds, 1-rep squat max of 1000 pounds, and dick size increase to 15-inches. All-in-all, a modern version of Jay Cutler, Gunter Schlierkamp and Markus Ruhl. Still, Penthesilea’s brutal workout regime was still too much for me. I usually end up puking at the end of each session, only to be yelled at further by Penthesilea for being “a pathetic mere mortal, weaker than girls”. Our routine was basically created by a madwoman, and logically so because it was meant to break us into humble submission while maximising muscular gains over a short period of two months. And remember, unlike Cassie and the rest of the female population, we had no Amazonian genes to give us a boost. We were just mortal human males, and this gulf in physical ability was drilled into our heads daily. Every morning, right before dawn, we would be forced to jog to the Empire State Building and run up the stairs up to its very top floor with a 50-pound sandbag tied to our backs. And each day, there would be a group of newly transformed Amazonian girls who would overtake us and outlap us 5 times over, with 800-pound osmium-plated armoured backpacks slung over their backs. After that, we would have breakfast (meal 1) and followed by our first of three weight training sessions of the day. Two hours of strength training, with moderate repetitions (around 8-12 reps per exercise), high volume weights, and high intensity. Monday was chest day, Tuesday was back, Wednesday was legs, Thursday was shoulders, Friday was arms, Saturday was legs 2.0 and Sunday was abs and core day. After the first workout session of the day, we would then have Meal 2, before starting sexual training. Sexual training would involve a variety of physical activities aimed at improving our sexual performance in bed, in a way that would best please a Bana Mighdall Amazon. Every day would focus on a different aspect of it, ranging from Submissive Speech; to Submissive Etiquette and Demeanor; to Stamina Training and Sexual Endurance; Thrusting Practice; Oral Sex; Pain Tolerance and Durability; and lastly, Foreplay. These Bana Mighdall girls would be fighting a brutal war, killing Atlanteans for sport on a daily basis, and they would be eager to come home to an amazing musclefuck against their favourite Sons of Eros. That was the job drilled into us.

After the sexual training, we would start our second workout session of the day. This would involve time-under-tension, focusing on high repetitions (around 12-20 reps per exercise), moderate weight and high intensity. Then it was Meal 3. After Meal 3, it was the third and final workout session, and this would involve explosive power, focusing on low repetitions (around 1-2 reps per exercise), extremely high weight volume, and moderate intensity. Then it was Meal 4. After Meal 4, it was Posing and Flexing Practice. More often than not, a Bana Mighdall loves to be entertained by a muscle show from their favourite Sons of Eros, before striking a couple of emasculating poses themselves, just to humiliate their men and show them exactly who is the real boss in the bedroom. And lastly, we end the day with Meal 5 before taking a shower, grooming ourselves and going to bed, only to repeat everything all over again the next day.

As for meals, the 5 meals were generously big meals, equivalent to 2 adult male portions, and these portions would get even bigger as we put on more muscle mass, just to meet our metabolic requirements. Meals were focused purely on energy and muscle building, and that means lots of clean carbs, lots of protein and lots of bland food. Every meal would be served with a double scoop protein shake, with us taking at least 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight, and laden with a variety of carbs (such as brown rice, wholegrains, oats and boiled potatoes) and a super abundant amount of protein (such as chicken, fish, pork ribs, lean beef, turkey, tofu, beans, and LOTS of egg whites). Sometimes we could eat up to a whole chicken per person, per meal.

And I have to say, even after 3 weeks, I was showing astonishing results. I had put on 25-30 pounds of muscle, looking less like an athlete and more like an IFBB Men’s Physique Pro, much like Sadik Hadzovic and Jeff Seid. And there was a big reason for that besides the weight training and nutrition. It was testosterone. Not regular testosterone that bodybuilders use, but Amazonian-patented testosterone, Testosterone Hercules, a modified version special for guys that had a much-reduced risk of health damaging side effects, while maximising its muscle building potential…and libido. A wonder drug, and the Bana Mighdall juiced us up with it three times a day, 1500mg per injection, which if you think about it…was insane. With an added effect of penile enlargement. Tyrone, on the other hand, his targets, as set by Penthesilea, were to be a modern version of Ronnie Coleman, Flex Wheeler and Phil Heath, and already, he was getting there, putting on up to 40 pounds of muscle. We had weekly posedowns, judged by Penthesilea herself, and they were an opportunity to compare our conditioning with the rest of the class. Tyrone always placed first, and then there was the rest of us. I usually fared around the Top 5, and to be honest, I couldn’t care less about the placings. I was depressed out of my mind, the physical and mental pressure of the training just too overwhelming even for me, a former swimming athlete.

Honestly, I didn’t really give two shits about any Amazon or Bana Mighdall. I only cared about Cassie, and for these first three weeks, I had not seen her since her transformation. I had tendered in multiple formal requests for a visit, but all of them were denied, not by the Bana Mighdall command, but by Cassie herself. Which to me, felt like claws scratching against my heart. Cassie had changed since her transformation, not just physically and I needed to know why.

So, one morning, right at the end of our third week here, luck was on my side. The sun was not yet up, and it was early dawn, we were just preparing to start our daily Empire State climb, when I jogged past a large pantheon-themed gym with its large gaping arches beckoning me. Inside it was a singular figure, its movements swift and agile, the outlines of its bodily silhouette glinting in the dim light, the bulky, blocky countours resembling a rugged topographical terrain, and all in all, the figure looked huge, even from afar, closely reminding me of a IFBB Men’s Classic Physique competitor.   

But something told me I knew this figure, and as my instincts brought me closer to the pantheon gym and past its entrance, I knew why. From afar, the figure looked like the prime specimen of brawn and virility, but I knew we were in an Amazonian barrack, and chances were, this body belonged to a girl, no matter how emasculating it was.

It was Cassie.

As I inched deeper into the pantheon gym, I could hear the feminine grunts of her exertion, the chilling growls of her ferocity and the deadly thumps of her fists striking a punching bag. It has been a while since I had seen her, but if I ever stopped short of calling her ripped a few weeks ago, then I wouldn’t repeat that same mistake again. Because right now, she was shamelessly naked, shamelessly RIPPED and just downright MUSCULAR.

And it was absolutely frightening how ruthlessly RIPPED she was. She looked like she had been working out like crazy, sporting an upgraded and roided-up version of herself from three weeks ago, every inch of shredded muscle looking bigger, bulkier and beefier than ever before, boasting complete levels of supra-human musculature and aesthetics. She still looked shy of a massive full-blown Bana Mighdall, but she was still JACKED nonetheless. And observing her bareknuckle attacks against the punching bag, the unrelenting barrage of her lighting punches spitting venom like machine gun fire, the spine-crushing twitches and jerks of the punching bag only evidencing the brutal force of her strikes, the swift movements of her body resembling the rehearsed precision of a professionally trained fighter. I could only stare, stunned in fear as trickles of sand were forced out from the seams of the punching bag with every blow she landed, some blows so inhumanly fast that I couldn’t even catch the flashes of her movement with my naked eyes. The bunched-up strength of her core, from the chiselled compactness of her cobblestoned abs, the bulging beef in her slabs of obliques, to the detailed serratus and intercostals looking like shark-gills, the muscled contours in synergistic flux with every twist of her torso. As she danced and shifted athletically in her bare feet, the thickened cords of undulating sinews in her musclebound calves, quads, adductors, hamstrings and glutes all rippling with power, coordinated in perfect kinetic choreography. Preparing for one final strike, the chained punching bag already sent swinging in an arc towards its ceiling with one of her deadly cross jabs, she then raised her right leg, folding her knees towards her chest, bunching up all the abundantly beefed-up muscles of her thighs, her hamstrings and glutes compacted like an Olympic sprinter ready to launch, before landing an exquisitely executed roundhouse kick straight to the incoming punching bag. I could make out the sexy outlines of her girly feet – toes, soles and heels fully plantar-flexed – the dorsum of her bare foot striking the punching bag with the ultra-herculean force of her Amazonian piston legs, the industrial grade chains holding the bag snapped in surrender, sending it into an explosion of sand as it flew straight across to the other side of the gym wall.
Standing tall, proud and naked, her body laden with the bulging topographical terrain of bulbous she-muscle, her exaggerated hourglass physique showcasing her muscularity and unique beauty, she looked like a character straight out of a Baki manga, a perfect real-life replica of Yujiro Hanma, Yuichiro Hanma and Jack Hanma. She looked really good, and obviously really big, like I mean, she was HUGE, and her smug facial expressions proved that she knew it. She knew she could go up on stage in the Men’s Classic Physique Olympia, go toe-to-toe with the likes of Chris Bumstead, Ramon Dino and Stephane Matala, and WIN, with just pure muscle mass alone because pound for pound, she was bigger, unquestionably bigger. She was just oozing size, and combine that with her posing, conditioning, and aesthetics, her win would be absolute. She was so ripped and massive, she could even embarrass half the Mr Olympia Open Bodybuilding lineup with her ultra-lean conditioning, aesthetics, posing and size.

At this point, I expected her workout to be over, but as soon as I wanted to speak, she lifted a finger as if to silence me. She then walked over to the side, where a granite boulder lay, about the size of a watermelon. She picked up the solid rock with relative ease, casually smashed it straight against her granite-chiselled abdomen, and the entire boulder shattering to a thousand pieces of debris.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. That was…almost unbelievable. To test it out for myself, I picked up one of the larger, fist-sized debris. I squeezed it inside my palm with all my might, my hands hurting and my skin blanched white from the force of exertion, but it was no use. The boulder was really made of solid, unbreakable granite, but Cassie somehow managed to crush it almost effortlessly against her abs, and without even a single scratch upon her flesh, proving once and for all that her muscles were way harder than even solid rock!

She then marched over to a caged section of the gym, looking somewhat like a batting ring. Inside the batting ring, was a big X marked on the ground where Cassie was supposed to stand. And then, located 30 yards away was a cannon, and inside it was loaded with cannonballs the size of bowling balls. Standing on the X, Cassie inhaled sharply, striking a well-rehearsed abdominals pose, bringing both her arms up and folding them behind her head, her exposed lats flaring abundantly like thick papayas stuck to her sides. She then twisted her tummy, doing an erotic belly dance before crunching down hard on her abdomen, which sent all the cobblestoned muscles in her midsection to bloom outrageously outwards, bulging increasingly in size, deepening the shadowy crevices separating them, her solid six-pack packed with blocky, angular detail that could grind beef patties into minced meat.

As if powered by AI, as soon as Cassie stood on the X, the cannon jumped to life, charging itself before blasting out three rounds of cannon fire, the three bowling-sized cannonballs launching straight towards her, the same type of arsenal used to destroy battleships and armoured vehicles. Still, she stood composedly firm, keeping her impressive abdominals pose as one after another, the three cannonballs smashed harmlessly into her sculpted six-pack, exploding into a thousand pieces of debris, but not even causing a single scratch on her invincible frame. Not even a cannonball (nay three cannonballs) was a match for the invincibility of her rippling abs.

She then transitioned into a vacuum pose, one arm folded behind her head, the other arm curled into a beautiful single biceps pose, and holding that pose, eyes burning with confidence, she looked like a true bodybuilder. Aesthetically pleasing to the core. She was just oozing confidence. She eyed adoringly at the size and definition engraved in her incredible bicep, her hand splayed as she slowly curled her elbow up, admiring the seductive contractions of the muscle as she pumped and unpumped, before at last, forcing one final powerful flex, her hand balled rapidly into a fist as her bicep erupted from her flesh. And it was HUGE, looking like the very definition of mass. Her arm was at least 20 inches around, and as a 19-year-old girl, that was quite the feat. How many 19-year-old girls, or 19-year-old GUYS, could say they have 20-inch biceps? And Cassie knew it, and she loved it.

She stepped out of the cage for the third station in her workout. There was a bench next to it, with racked barbell fully loaded to the max with much more weight I could only ever dream of lifting, making it look like an absolute monstrous contraption that could flatten cars. And that was assuming if the weights were made of iron. But they were not. They were made of osmium, making them EVEN HEAVIER, almost three times heavier! Each plate was almost 130 pounds, despite being the same size as a 45-pound regular iron plate. And loaded on that barbell were 30 of such plates, meaning 15 on each side! Giving a total of almost 4000 pounds, which was like heavier than a sedan!

But Cassie was unfazed. She positioned herself with full composure, growled angrily as she freed the barbell off its rack, and then flawlessly pumped out one, two, three, four…

…twenty-two perfect reps on the bench press, the clacking of the plates clattering against each other timed perfectly with each pump, her guttural growls of exertion and controlled breathing emanating across the gym. And when she restacked the horrific looking barbell, the clang of the metals thundering loudly, the entire room shook, the bar obviously bent due to the sheer weight dragged down by the gravity. She got off the bench, standing tall and proud, the beads of sweat running down her body, forming puddles on the floor, her bare-feet stamping out sweaty footprints. But she looked majestic and huge! The bench press gave her chest a full pump. Now going into a side triceps pose, rounding her shoulders and forcing out her grotesque horseshoe triceps, her beefy pecs puffed up, now bunching and expanding up to her chin looking as thick and bulky as loaves of bread, her detailed striations lined up like brush strokes to beautifully differentiate her upper, middle and lower pectoral fibres, while showing off a sexy pec cleavage that could make any male bodybuilder green with envy. And balanced upon all that were her voluptuous breasts, now grown to firm and perky DD cups, the rounded outlines blending in smoothly and naturally with her muscular pecs. She looked absolutely beautiful and powerful.

“Now what do you want, mortal?” she asked sternly, not bothering to look at me, just admiring her full-body muscles in the mirror. She might be checking for imperfections but there were none. To her, her only imperfection was that she wasn’t big enough! “And hurry up, I have 4 more sets!”

“Y-y-you didn’t want to see me. Y-y-you rejected my meet-up requests…” I stammered.

That was when she paused her flexing. She turned away from the mirror to face me, and she put one muscular foot in front of the other, marching intimidatingly towards me, her thunderous footsteps thumping on the ground. She stopped just inches away from my face and seeing that she was taller, she looked down at me. Standing this close, her imposing figure was enough to almost make me pee myself right then and there.

“Look at me. And then look at you. Are your muscles supposed to impress me, you little mortal? You think just because you put on some 30 pounds of muscle, somehow you’re the boss of this relationship? I put on double the amount of muscle you did, 60 pounds! Easily. And right now,” she stepped forward closer which made me back off and cower slightly as I thought she was going to trample over me. “I’m an Amazon. I’m bigger, taller, heavier and stronger than you. We are not equals.”

She then grabbed onto my throat and lifted my 200-pound body off the ground as if I weighed like nothing. Just as I thought she was going to choke the life out of me, she unexpectedly planted a kiss right onto my lips, and a passionate one at that, her tongue skilful as it was luscious.

As we parted, she said, “I do love you, I truly do. But I’m an Amazon now, and my sexual physiology has changed. You just don’t turn me on. I need a big, strong, muscular man, as big, strong and muscular as you can ever be, and I need the pleasure of dominating and emasculating a big, strong, muscular man. I want to see him being helplessly afraid as I MUSCLEFUCK him. THAT turns me on. There is no excitement nor pride in dominating weak, wimpy, small men. Do you get me? All Amazons are like that.

“And I only plan to get bigger! I want to be a Bana Mighdall, the best there ever was! And because of that, you need to work extra hard, and become more muscular than any other man, as I intend to be the most RIPPED Bana Mighdall of all!”
And as she put me down, she gave my cheeks a gentle stroke and one final kiss, before turning to continue her next set. She picked up a new punching bag lying in a big pile, which looked really heavy (almost needing two men to lift), placing it over her shoulders as casually as lifting a bolster, before making her way to the fighting ring.

“Oh and one more thing, your shoulders are slouching. One way to change that is to build up your rear delts. It will make all the difference.”

And with that, she chained the punching bag up to the ceiling and continued her barrage of attacks against it, her strikes as ferocious as they are scary. Stunned, I watched her for a bit, before I rejoined my group.

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2024, 02:58:10 pm »
If becoming an Amazon means becoming a bitch to your friend then am cheering for the Atlantans

Haha, just Cassie. Probably due to the intense overconfidence she gained from her transformation. She is based off of Allison from “Little Sister is a Big Bully” , Courtney from “Broken Hearts and Broken Bones”  (both by grbaclig) and Scarlett from “A Bodybuilder’s Tale” by GDF-8.

Is someone based on the mom from “Domestic muscle”?

Yup. Probably all the Bana Mighdalls. I tend to imagine them as big as the FBB from CrisShapes comics like Jennifer Hardstone, Gina Isenbody and Storm, plus DC Matthew’s Tetsuko (or his versions of Hyper Tetsuko!) and Reddyheart’s girls like Minerva from his game, Mass Attraction.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2024, 08:13:37 pm »
Any more of this to come?  I really hope so!

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2024, 10:59:39 am »
CHAPTER 2: THE TEMPLE OF MASCULINITY

PART 1

Caleb
Location: Brooklyn Barracks (Two months after Cassie’s Transformation)
The encounter with Cassie really changed me. The stuff that she said was really helpful, but I could see that she wasn’t 100% lost for me yet. She still cared about me (I think?) and I really think her new attitude towards me was due to her new Amazonian conditioning. I had to remember, she was no longer human now, she was full-on-full Amazon, 100%, and with that, she had the Amazonian psychology, desires and sexual tastes, as much as the Amazonian physiology. So, Amazons like bodybuilder guys so that they could dominate them. I knew what I had to do. Call me a SIMP, but I wanted to be the best version of myself…for her.

And my entire mentality towards my Sons of Eros training changed completely. I was the first one up, hitting the gym for a quick workout at 4am before my Empire State jog at 5am. I asked for seconds for most of my meals, upping my protein intake to 2.5g per pound of bodyweight (DISCLAIMER FROM AUTHOR: this may NOT be a safe dose of protein, this is purely FANTASY where the rules don’t apply, so my readers, please don’t use this as nutrition advice). I pushed myself beyond failure in my workouts, crunching in 3-4 extra reps beyond muscle failure just for that extra pump. As for steroids, I upped my dose of Testosterone Hercules to more than what everyone else was taking. This improved my gains tremendously, and increased my libido, as I had to spend 5-6 times a day jerking off in front of everyone. Tyrone was beginning to get worried, especially when I was putting in more and more gains than him during our body check every week. Even my dick was getting larger and more girthy, reaching almost 14-inches of meat with a grotesque amount of vascularity, forgoing loincloths altogether and proudly displaying my manly cock 24/7. I could tell, even the Amazons were starting to whisper about me, as I caught their seductive glances whenever I walked past their barracks. I grew out my facial hair, getting a well-groomed stubble, and got generous with my pubic hair, even challenging Penthesilea as the thickest bush in the compound. Speaking of Penthesilea, I was earning much of her respect with my extreme dedication, as day by day, I looked more and more like an Olympia-winning bodybuilder and beyond. My weight surpassed the 300-pound mark, my body fat percentage going below 0.1%, my arms pumping beyond 26-inches which had never been seen before at any IFBB stage, my thighs putting Jay Cutler and Tom Platz’s to shame, my chest hulking past the likes of Arnold and Ronnie Coleman, my blocky six-pack sculpted like an alien-spaceship that could be used to wash fabrics. And with my new physique, I conditioned myself to be the perfect slave for the Amazons, working on my obedience and submissiveness in front of the Bana Mighdall, while beyond that, turning into a frightening, angry bully with my fellow Sons of Eros, and I made sure I caused a scene in front of the ladies. I would make people move when they were in the middle of using a machine, and picking fights whenever someone stared at me wrong or touched me without my permission. I couldn’t cared less about social norms, jerking off in the middle of the gym in front of everyone because I could, and disposing all my deodorants, opting to stink up our dorms, bathrooms and gyms with my sweaty odour with zero disregard for people’s feelings. I was the loudest man in the gym, making sure to yell or grunt as loud as I could, lifting heavier than everyone else and I made a point to flex my muscles at every available opportunity, sometimes going into random posedowns with my peers which always ended with them retreating with their tails between their legs. Even Tyrone, the star pupil since day 1, was losing his dominance. I was the new alpha in the house, and I made everyone knew that. And this persona of mine was a hit with the Amazons and Bana Mighdall. Everyone wanted a taste of this prime Son of Eros who was the alpha among his peers, the prospect of dominating the infamous alpha that no other man could handle was sexually exhilarating for them.

Of course, deep down that wasn’t me, it was all for show, but I wanted a notorious reputation, one was built on dominance among my peers, just to woo the opposite sex, like a lion courting a pride of lionesses. Once it was only me and this guy, Richards, in the sauna, me jerking off like a king as usual while he was at the other side, doing pull-ups. Suddenly, the pull-up bar broke loose and he fell, breaking his fall with his arm but dislocating his shoulder in the process. Seeing no other person around, I decided to quickly cum and then help him. I was used to keeping this cold “resting bitch face” and I had developed a rather loud and imposing way of walking, so when I approached him, he cowered as if I wanted to beat him up. Eventually, I knelt down, and checked his arm.

“Your arm’s dislocated…” I said calmly.

“Oh um…oww…”

“Don’t move, I’m gonna help you set it,” I said.

He looked at me in horror.

“I know I’m not a professional but, I took some first aid classes, and I was a national swimmer. I had seen our medical staff do it all the time, but of course, I won’t recommend anyone trying this at home…” I said.

I asked him to brace himself and with a brisk crack, I set his shoulder back in place. It was still a bit painful for him, but he was glad he managed to get the full range of motion back.

“Geez, thanks,” he said.

“Don’t mention it,” I answered. “And I mean it. Don’t mention this to anyone, I have a reputation to uphold around here.”

“Why though? Shouldn’t we be supporting each other? Life here is tough enough.”

“I have my reasons, Richards. But don’t take it personally. I don’t hate anyone here, I just…don’t wanna lose what’s important to me.”

Without elaborating, I left.

Penthesilea was starting to favour me a lot lately as well. My alpha persona seemed like a turn on for her. She was always choosing me for demonstrations and posedowns, which I was happy to oblige and submit. There was one time, during posing class, she made me go up on stage for a demonstration of all the mandatory poses, which I executed excellently like a professional bodybuilder, oozing muscularity, brawn and confidence. I could tell, she was really horny and she was fingering herself on the spot. When I was done, she took the pleasure to strut onto stage and teach me a “lesson”, going into her own series of mandatory poses, setting both of us up into a posedown which obviously I lost. And when she asserted her dominance over me by bearing down a full-blown Most Muscular, I grimaced in fear and ejaculated right in front of her.

“Mmm…someone likes what he’s watching,” Penthesilea purred, pumping and unpumping her muscles just to emphasise her superior muscularity over me, showing off boulder-esque shoulders that were bigger than my glutes, and gigantic arms that were bigger than my thighs. She then wrestled me onto the ground, pinning me down with her outrageous heavyweight physique, grabbing and playing my penis like a joystick, and forcing her hairy pussy to my mouth, which I obediently kissed and smothered like the slave that I was. The entire smell of her, all that musky, intoxicating Bana Mighdall pheromones and body odour just sending me into a horny frenzy.

“Urrrrggghhhh…I’ve taught you well…” she moaned. She didn’t care that the rest of the class was watching the musclefuck, a teaser of what was to befall every Son of Eros once we graduate.

And graduation eventually came, almost two months after we started our training. It was essentially a Mr Olympia contest on steroids, male mass monsters everywhere, vying for the top prize as the prime specimen of a true Bana Mighdall slave. The higher we place, the better we would be treated in the ranks, and the more desirable we were. Some of us top slaves would be sent to the offices of the top Bana Mighdall generals instead of serving regular Bana Mighdall warriors, and these generals were much stronger, much sexier and much more beautiful, but of course, all Bana Mighdall were drop dead gorgeous anyway. But the lifestyle in the General’s offices would be much more comfy, and we would be taken care of like kings (or male concubines). Better food, better gyms, our own personal mansions, our own servants, greater distance away from the dangers of the frontlines, and greater power.

They first took our measurements, and made us ejaculate in a cup to check our semen quality. Here were my measurements:

Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 350 pounds
Arms: 27 inches
Chest: 65 inches
Waist: 33 inches
Thighs: 38 inches 
Calves: 26 inches
Cock size: 16 inches

I was the biggest guy there. Not even Tyrone came close. And I looked much more conditioned and I was the better poser. And as for my semen quality, it was off the charts! I was producing almost 300mls of cum per orgasm, and my libido was hyperactive enough for MULTIPLE orgasms! Even taste wise, apparently it was something that was judged by an independent panel of Bana Mighdalls from a neighbouring barrack, was Michelin star level…one of the most delicious and nutritious cum ever produced. Protein content per ml, something the Bana Mighdalls were obsessed with as they were hungry for every ounce of protein, was higher than even cow’s milk! My sperm count, sperm concentration, sperm motility…all of them were way above average, not just among the Brooklyn Barracks, but empire-wide as well. So I was well on my way to graduating with flying colours.

And when it was time for the bodybuilding show, I absolutely dominated, not just with my overwhelming mass, but also with my posing, symmetry, conditioning and most importantly, my looks. Looking like a super-stud, I stunned the Bana Mighdall judges with my posing charisma, my peers not even coming close to stealing my spotlight. I was taller, bigger, stronger and sexier than ANY of them, and if my muscles didn’t impress them, then my monster dick definitely did. Plus, my muscles weren’t just for show. I held the men’s record for the heaviest squat, heaviest bench press and heaviest clean-and-jerk in the entire east coast, so I knew that was an absolute bonus for the Bana Mighdall. They wanted strong guys to dominate, and guys didn’t come any stronger than me.

Eventually, I took home first place, the best Son of Eros in Brooklyn. And I really wanted to show this off to Cassie, hoping things would get better with her, until Penthesilea appeared in my dorm with the rest of the judging panel.

“Mortal. Caleb,” Penthesilea began, ushering in the other two Bana Mighdall. “This is Warrior Enys and Warrior Nubia from The Olympia Palace, Washington DC. They were very impressed with your results and it is possible that your results place you at the top 1% of all Sons of Eros in the empire. With your numbers, your talents would be wasted in Brooklyn. Which is why you would be better off serving the most important Bana Mighdall in our empire, in the royal harem of our Immortal Goddess-Queen Hera. You will be sent to The Olympia Palace with immediate effect.”

I had no opportunity to speak up. No opportunity to see Cassie one last time. The next thing I know, I was bundled up onto an invisible plane, and sent straight to Washington DC. I had zero possessions on me, not even my loincloth, and utterly naked, I was moving to the palace.

Regardless, as the top Son of Eros in Brooklyn, I was treated hospitably. I was well-fed, and even allowed a bed to rest. When I arrived at the Olympia Palace, Warriors Enys and Nubia escorted me to a compound right the the corner of the palace, an area the size of a school surrounded by high walls like a fortress. The sign at the front entrance read “Royal Temple of Masculinity”, the gated archway guarded by half a dozen Bana Mighdalls. When we entered, we were greeted by a wide English garden laden with lush greeneries, colourful flowers and expensive fountains. A large pantheon stood in the middle of all that, the size of the Greek structure itself equivalent to the entire Brooklyn barrack compound. Statues of muscular Bana Mighdalls and Amazons, such as Artemis, Penthesilea, Antiope, Queen Hippolyta, lined the walkways, and in the middle of it all was the marble sculpture of a very majestic, very elegant Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana.

But what surprised me more was the people around it. The entire compound was like a heavenly shelter for men, and not just any men, Sons of Eros like me. Picture this: hundreds of handsomely groomed men, utterly naked with bodies that could take on the Mr Olympia stage, sporting huge rippling muscle and equally impressive cocks, all gathered in one spot. Dozens of men were working out in the gardens, the entire place designed to be an outdoor gym, with weights and barbells strewn everywhere. Another group of them were having a posing contest by the side, each going into a series of compulsory poses, trying to outdo the next guy. Others were publicly jerking off, flipping through pornographic magazines and videos of the Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana as a source of their sexual arousal.

“Listen carefully, Mortal Caleb. This is the royal harem of our Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana. You will be housed here for the rest of your life with 300 other Sons of Eros, the best 300 the entire Empire has to offer. You should be honoured to be here. Your duties here will be in service of the Immortal Goddess-Queen, and only to the Immortal Goddess-Queen, to please and satisfy her deepest desires, as male concubines of the royal palace. If you do your part well, you will be favoured exclusively by the Immortal Goddess-Queen, bestowed with the opportunity to be named her consort, allowed the privilege to travel with her on her campaigns and be given the honour to father a daughter-heir with her,” Warrior Enys explained.

“I am sure this will be the true achievement of your kind. But remember, you are not allowed to sleep with any other human woman, Amazon or Bana Mighdall. Such crimes will be seen as treachery and will be punishable by death. Do I make myself clear?” Warrior Nubia warned.

“Yes, my Goddesses,” I answered, making use of my submissive training.

I had big plans for myself. Looking at the pathetic bodybuilders around me, it gave me a new challenge altogether. An opportunity to be the best among the best. 300 of the most masculine, and most handsome men on the planet, gathered here in one compound. Every single one of these 300 men could easily outflex an entire Mr Olympia line-up, outshine the entire Man of the World pageant list and outsize the biggest cocks in an AVN award party. And if you think about it, it was a testament of the Immortal Goddess-Queen’s ultimate power. In a world where men were a scarce resource, only she could hoard up 300 of the most virile, most brawny and most beautiful young men, exclusively just to satisfy her pleasure, and ONLY hers.

As an “Intimacy and Breeding Host” before this, I was one of the most sought after men in Brooklyn. Even without being exposed to Amazonian sex training, I was already a master in the bedroom, knowing all the best ways to please a woman, make her cum and get her pregnant. All these with my enormous cock, impressive skills, over-the-top stamina and handsome face. Now, with all that Amazonian sex training at the Brooklyn Barracks, I was a new and improved man, like a machine being upgraded to an even better version. Harder, faster, better, stronger. My muscles were harder, my thrusts were faster, my performance was better and my power was stronger. With my 6 foot 1 height and my heavyweight 350-pound frame, I looked more like a perfect bodybuilder than any Mr Olympia, all these Ronnie Colemans, Jay Cutlers, Phil Heaths, Flex Wheelers, I was bigger than them. Ask them to come over and challenge me to a posedown, I’ll show them what real flexing, real muscle and real humiliation looks like. And my cock…oh my cock! I was a full 10 inches previously, but now if that was enormous, I was now gargantuan! My package a full 16-inches, with balls the size of oranges! Girls, Amazons and Bana Mighdall would lick their lips in sheer lust just at the sight of my cock. And with my newfound physical muscularity and gigantic package, I was very proud of myself, even my walk resembled a peacock, developing a typical bodybuilder’s strut apparently, every step displaying proudly my hardened physique, chest puffed up, arms and lats flared out at the sides, my dick shamelessly presented in full attention. Even the Amazons and Bana Mighdall at the Brooklyn Barracks, by just catching a glimpse of me, I could feel their gazes pointed lustfully at me, their sexual hunger brewing, their pussies dripping and their nipples hardening. I had become the ultimate prime of masculinity, the ultimate man, and I was proud of it. Cassie MUST be mine now.

But bringing me to this temple, competing with 300 of the best guys in the empire, would only improve me further. I couldn’t wait to show them who’s boss. I went over to a corner, where there was an empty bench, and I loaded the barbell to the max, up to about 500 pounds, and pumped that weight up mercilessly for reps, my manly grunts of exertion and humungous weight just making every single head turn in the outdoor gym. While 500 pounds seem to be like negligible weight to an Amazon or Bana Mighdall, we males were still pretty much human, so benching 500 pounds for reps was no easy feet. Plus, I was only 19 years old. I was confident that I was, by far, the biggest, most ripped and strongest 19-year-old in history!

As I set the weight back onto the rack after my 12th rep, I jumped off the bench looking absolutely pumped, the crowd of onlookers already gathering. I cockily ignored them, trying to get into the zone, and loading up another 20 pounds of weights for my second set. Already I was asserting my dominance with a show of strength. I already know, with my brutal determination and insane amount of steroids I used over the past two months, I was already the biggest guy there.

Just then, there was the loud creak of the temple gates parting, the Bana Mighdall guards shouting, “Long live the Immortal Goddess-Queen” out of nowhere. It was at this moment that all 300 men in the compound formed ranks and dropped to their knees, welcoming the arrival of their Immortal Goddess-Queen. I, being new, knew of no such customs, so I just followed the crowd as well.

As a bowed my head down onto the floor, I caught a quick glimpse of the Immortal Goddess-Queen in the flesh, covered up in a giant-sized golden robe which was still too tight for her frame, the contours of her fully-rounded muscles popping up from beneath like topographical terrains. If it weren’t for her goddess-like beauty and plunging V-taper, the stark contrast between her tiny waist and broad shoulders and hips giving her an imposing hourglass figure, we would have thought she was some fat woman in an oversized robe. But she wasn’t, she was packed with PURE muscle, RIPPED muscle, STRONG muscle. Her long silky black hair flowed out from her newly crafted helm, an expensively sculpted gold-coated Spartan-style battle helmet, a symbol of Amazonian royalty, making her look like a gladiator as much as it made her look like a queen.

She ignored all of us kneeling slaves and made her way into the pantheon. Her personal guards, known as the Olympian Guard, consisting of the biggest, most muscular and most beautiful Bana Mighdall of the entire empire. Their leader was First Olympian Guard, Donna Troy. She was the Immortal Goddess-Queen’s half-sister, mothered by the late Queen Hippolyta and an unknown human father. Due to her Amazonian heritage, she responded very aggressively to the genetic conversion therapy, growing almost immediately to Bana Mighdall proportions despite having human genes. Now, in her naked muscularity, she looked even bigger than Penthesilea, and was as big as the Immortal Goddess-Queen herself, even though she was one of the youngest Amazons and barely looked older than a college graduate. But she was gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, and I could imagine all the guys around me drooling for her flesh.

“Today, the Immortal Goddess-Queen is only interested in all new arrivals over the past week. That numbers to about eleven of you. The rest of you are dismissed.”

The new recruits and I were escorted into the second floor of the pantheon, which was basically an auditorium with basically one lounge chair for an audience. The audience was the Immortal Goddess-Queen herself. I looked around at my fellow recruits, I was by far the biggest guy there. I packed almost 50 pounds more muscle than the next biggest guy and had by far the largest cock. I had to admit, it made me feel proud. And I was sure, even Donna was blushing, despite her trying her best not to show it.

“As you all know, the Immortal Goddess-Queen had just returned from a brutal assault against the Atlanteans in Miami, but she made sure she came back with a resounding victory and the complete annihilation of an entire Atlantean battalion. Now, she wants a celebration of her victory, by spending an entire night with the best new recruit in the Temple of Masculinity. As usual, this will be a flex-off, and winner shall be favoured by the Immortal Goddess-Queen tonight,” Donna explained.

Say no more, all my weeks of training by Penthesilea had prepared me for this moment. We stepped on stage, the Immortal Goddess-Queen lounging on the couch, sipping a glass of wine and being fed a bunch of grapes. It was a typical bodybuilding show, with all 7 mandatory poses plus a Most Muscular. During the comparisons, I lost count the number of times I was called to the centre of the line, as I straight up DOMINATED each pose. Nobody else stood a chance against me. I was boasting an amount of muscle like no other human bodybuilder in history, like an entire freak of nature. I trained hard, really hard and pumped myself up with so much Testosterone Hercules, and now I was showing off the fruits of my labour. Plus, posing completely naked allowed me to show off my enormous package, my giant, vascularly-throbbing boner just standing in attention. And I had to say, the Bana Mighdalls loved it. Most of all, the Immortal Goddess-Queen.

I could see the lust and intrigue in her eyes, the pupils flowing with seduction. She only had eyes for me, and I was happy to completely hulk out in all my poses, demonstrating a level of vascularity, conditioning, size and muscular explosiveness that was unique and unrivalled by any other bodybuilder on stage. I felt as if I had easily grown another 2-3 inches in thickness with the end of every pump. As per Penthesilea’s teachings, I was sure to give off a number of manly grunts every time I pumped my muscles, keeping my handsome smile for my audience. I was just oozing masculinity and sexiness, and The Immortal Goddess-Queen was enraptured.

Once it was time for the final Most Muscular pose, there was absolutely no doubt about my dominance. As I crunched down for the crab pose, I just completely exploded with mass, in a way that was truly unbeatable. I just dwarfed the entire lineup, and victory was clear to me. I could see the Immortal Goddess-Queen whispering in discussion with Donna, her flirtatious eyes on me and with some lip reading, I could make out Donna spelling out my latest recorded measurements, mouthing the words “Brooklyn” and “Swimming” a few times. But we knew it was all over. By the time their conversation ended, the other Olympian Guards were ordering my rivals off the stage. Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana got up from her lounge and formidably strutted her way up onto the stage.

“Sisters. Escort the Sons of Eros outside,” the Immortal Goddess-Queen towered over me, her hulking physique casting an ominous shadow over my entire body, and she stared seductively and hungrily into my eyes. “Except for this one. He’s mine.”

With that, as if I weighed no more than a pillow, she bundled me up into a bridal carry and headed for a staircase that up to the top floor. I knew the Immortal Goddess-Queen was strong, possibly the strongest Bana Mighdall in the empire, but for the first time, from the grip in her arms, I could actually feel raw power – power surging within the depths of her muscles beneath the golden robe.

The room on the top floor of the pantheon was designed like a royal honeymoon suite, with a extra-large California King bed with reinforced frames placed at the centre, rose petals scattered on the mattress. A golden full-body mirror was erected next to the bed, its purpose to satisfy the vanity of the Bana Mighdall queen. A couple of braziers nestling a mild fire gave the room a romantic ambience, with the view of the Washington Monument and the Reflecting Pool being offered by the open balcony, a symbol of the Immortal Goddess-Queen’s power over her dominion. This land, America, it was all hers and every word she spoke was law. That was what true power could grant you. And she definitely looked the part…the incredible muscles on her body, the exquisitely forged helm, her seductive beauty…

She tossed me onto the bed, unfazed as my sweaty, stinky naked body soaked the bed. Something tells me, she loved that I was sporting a sweaty and stinky masculine odour.

She lifted the helm off her head, liberating the rest of her face as she flipped her lush raven hair back like a shampoo commercial. I was absolutely dazzled by the display of feminine grace and beauty before me. Seeing her up-close and personal, I was 100% convinced, she was without a doubt, the most beautiful girl who had ever lived in the course of human history, like a real-life inspiration for Barbie dolls or AI models. Her glacier-like piercing sapphire eyes, her double eyelids, her ample red lips, her cute button nose, her strong cheekbones, her perfectly symmetrical features, and youthful radiance making her look no older than a fresh college graduate, despite being an immortal Amazon that had lived up to hundreds of years.

“So, Mr Brooklyn, why did you come here?” she asked.

“To bed you, my Immortal Goddess-Queen,” I answered, doing little to actually hide the gigantic boner standing in attention. “I am here to serve you and give you the greatest pleasure you can ever dream of, my Immortal Goddess-Queen.”

Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana grimaced slightly when she heard that, before grabbing my throat and lifting me off the bed with just one arm, crushing my windpipe in her unrelenting grip. I was gasping for air, flopping around like a fish out of water, my hands trying to pry open her vice that would never budge. “Do not be mistaken, mere mortal. When you’re in my palace, I bed YOU. In my bed, I am in control.” She then released me, throwing me onto the bed as I gratefully sucked in a lungful of fresh air.

“Witness me, mortal, and feel my power, the power of the ultimate Bana Mighdall.”

And with that she untied the sash that was wrapped around her waist, thus removing her suffocating golden silk robe. As she allowed the cloth to fall on the floor, what it revealed was a body that was unrivalled in the course of human or mythological history. I gasped, unable to contain my disbelief. I knew she was ripped, but the body she displayed was beyond ripped. She was ULTRA-RIPPED, an ULTRA MASS MONSTER and ultimate FREAK OF NATURE, with unbelievable muscles up to supervillain proportions. Imagine Bane, Darkseid and Yujiro Hanma, but pump them up with steroids and you get someone that could come just close enough to rivalling her frame. The time on TV, when I saw her coming out of her gene conversion chamber, I swore I had never seen anyone that sported the muscularity she displayed at that time, because her body was magnificently muscular, looking massive at 450 pounds of pure muscle. But now, she had left that body behind, and if anything, she had DOUBLED DOWN her efforts, looking bigger – so much bigger – adding another 100 pounds of muscle to her frame, at the very least! For the past two months, she must have been benching fire trucks, squatting Abrams tanks, deadlifting locomotive engines, drinking whole tubs of whey protein and devouring entire cows daily, because at this moment, she looked monstrously massive and outrageously ripped. She was impossibly beautiful and if someone were to make a Bodybuilding Barbie, it would definitely be modelled after her. With the perfectly angelic face atop that mountain of incredible she-muscle, her proportions were so genetically flawless and symmetrical that she looked absolutely majestic. Her entire body was packed with muscle bellies so full and rounded, complementing perfectly with her gorgeous feminine curves, she looked like the most unrealistically aesthetic female bodybuilder the world had ever seen. It was as if she was the embodiment of characters straight up of a CrisShapes comic like Jennifer Hardstone, Gina Isenbody, and Mandi, or a David C Matthews artwork like Tetsuko and Satin Steele, or Reddyheart’s Mass Attraction game like Minerva or Mac. Forget the V-taper, her absolutely hulking torso and the abundant thickness of her thighs contrasting perfectly with her relatively tiny, cobblestoned core, was enough to give her an exaggerated X-frame of only the most legendary of bodybuilders, but combined with her feminine curves, boasted a sexy hourglass physique that reminded me of her powerful womanly essence. This was a woman, the most perfect and flawless woman in history, the prime example of feminine greatness, and her glorious essence was Goddess-like. Schoolboys jerk-off to her, schoolgirls idolise her, men want to fuck her, and women strive to BE her.

I stared at the mountain of she-muscle in front of me, unable to control myself as I spontaneously ejaculated a pretty sizeable load and dirtied the bed. Just by looking at her, it was enough to get me off…she was that incredible. Knowing the effect she had on me, she flaunted her body further, giving me an erotic muscle show before a big old musclefuck. She wiggled her thighs, loosening the layers of muscle packed within her lower limbs, huge chunks of her meaty muscular flesh swaying in the air as thick as beef shanks, before ruthlessly striking out a menacing quad stomp that shook the entire room, cracked the walls and cratered the concrete floor. Her thigh muscles erupted into well-developed chunks of blocky hard flesh, each teardrop-shaped chunk wrapped around her thighs like boa-constrictors, the striations as thick as ropes used to moor cargo ships, the perfectly separated subsections of her ultimate quadricep muscles with their exaggerated mass and density, each subsection rumbling like an entity on their own: her vastus medialis packing much more size than a rugby ball, her rectus femoris popping out as big as fire extinguishers and her vastus lateralis standing out like oversized papayas. Her thighs tapered nicely to her dainty but sturdy feminine knees, before billowing outrageously again into humungous calves, her heart-shaped gastrocnemius muscles swelling up as wide as bowling balls stuffed generously into her tibia, streamlining into a pair of petite womanly ankle joints and flexibly graceful bare feet. Juicy cigar-thick veins traversed her sinewy flesh, pumping and throbbing as they fed her overactive muscles with a nutritious flow of testosterone-enriched blood.

As if trying to tease me, she pretended to sweep away a layer of imaginary dust from her quads, running her hands over the invincible prowess of her flexed-up thighs, before bringing her arms slowly but gracefully into a Zyzz pose, her right arm curled up into a single bicep flex, while her left arm reached for the ceiling, her beefy lats spread out with a bulbous meatiness that rivalled my own glutes. She moaned erotically as she admired the shocking development in her volleyball-sized bicep, the bulging hard muscle sculpted meticulously with the definition of a muscle-obsessed Renaissance artist, the vascular Sharpie-thick veins crossing over the mountainous bicep peaks and continuing up to decorate the abundant muscle bellies of her bouldered-up anterior delts. Looking absolutely shredded, another vein travelled sexily up her left flaring lats, stamping her authority of unrivalled contest-level conditioning.

She elegantly turned around to give me a show of her mind-blowing back, my Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana striking a thunderous rear lat spread that sent rumbling vibrations across the room and sent specks of plaster trickling from the ceiling. But what she showed-off were muscles upon glorious muscles stacked over one another forming so much oversized mass, her rear frame just overspilling with beastly muscle that rose monstrously upwards, outwards and sideways, as if two giant turtle-shells were capped over her back. Besides her overflowing mass, her muscular development was extremely alien-like, the combined topographical terrain formed by the mountain range of incredible she-muscle – her latissimus dorsi, her trapezius, her rhomboids, her teres majors, her teres minors, her rear delts, her serratus posteriors – like a 3D anatomy chart coming to life, the delicate sinews, featherings and striations rippling with every twitch of her spine. With all her muscles bursting out, laden with vascularity and definition aplenty, she successfully unveiled what was known as the legendary “Demon Back”, the face of a grotesque satanic monster moulded to her rear frame that would cause kids to cower in fear, transitioning naturally into a shredded Christmas tree in her lower back, both phenomena being the embodiment of peak muscular development. She was sculpted like a bronze statue, carved like a granite masterpiece, her back looking as wide as the deck of a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, her monstrous mass looking as imposing as the entrance of a reinforced fortress, and her frame looking as strong and solid as the hull of an armoured battleship.

But my second spontaneous orgasm of the day was caused by the two round, bulbous, meaty orbs of muscle known as her glutes. I was definitely a booty man and seeing the Amazon in front of me sporting the sexiest, roundest, meatiest and most ripped set of glutes in the world really drove me crazy. Her glutes were the size of basketballs, maybe slightly larger, with unrealistic levels of conditioning. A plum-like groove ran down her butt cheeks diagonally to separate the chunks of muscle that made up her gluteus medius and gluteus maximus, with faint outlines vaguely making out the parallel muscle fibres that lined her gluteal muscle bellies. As I blew my load just by observing the fleshiness of her muscular ass, the cum sprinkling onto her butt crack, the warmth of my juices causing her to moan…before tensing up her glutes with so much force and conviction, the faint grumble of her muscle fibres snapping into attention could be heard across the room, turning her muscle-laden butt from rounded globes of smooth bronze steel to grotesquely detailed bean-shaped chunks of contracted gluteal flesh, striations and featherings now freely popping out and rippling with power. As she flexed out her outrageous glutes, I could see the wet residues of my cum being sucked into her butt crack like a vacuum, then straight into her butthole through her intense muscular control, and seeing this demonstration of she-muscle sexiness, I released another load, this time with so much pressure that it splattered all the way onto the ceiling.

At this point in time, I could see the contours of her pink, puffed-up labia just throbbing with sexual excitement. I knew her vagina was strong, I knew it was muscular, and I knew it could give me so much pleasure. She was a Bana Mighdall, the greatest race of women in history, and she was big, massive and hyperbolically muscular! She was fucking RIPPED! Despite being the woman, she was definitely the undisputed alpha of our relationship. She was bigger than me, much bigger. And much more superior in every way: physically, mentally and sexually. Posing nude, despite the hunks of grotesquely ripped muscles, her tanned, silky skin was gorgeously soft and glinting sexily in the light, evidenced by dozens of hours of exfoliation and moisturising per week, plus a bit of genetic advantage, boasting a layer of skin that was worth millions of dollars. I wanted to touch her…so badly, and feel the feminine muscled hardness packed beneath the surface. I didn’t know I loved female bodybuilders, but after seeing the Immortal Goddess-Queen, I knew this was the type of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to run my hands all over the mounds of muscle layered over her monstrous back, I wanted to grab a handful of her fleshy glutes (if I could!), I wanted to plant kisses all over her best parts – which were her brutally jacked-up legs…legs ripped and massive enough to humiliate Tom Platz, Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler themselves.

“I’m glad you appreciate the view. I’m HUGE! And I’m RIPPED! Just pure muscle! Can you just feel it? This isn’t just muscle and pussy. This is POWER,” she said as she took a deep breath, crunched down HARD, and roared FEROCIOUSLY to pump out a hyper-explosive, jaw-dropping Most Muscular that sent shockwaves across the room. All I could see were her muscles just incredibly hulking out of her frame like a nuclear explosion, the rumble of her powerful flex causing mini earthquakes around the compound, the furniture in the room just vibrating with the floor…rivers of cigar-thick veins just popping right out from her flesh, their tortuous course looking like crawling worms underneath her skin. Since the beginning of this session, she had easily added 4-5 inches of growth to every single body part, making her look EVEN BIGGER and EVEN MORE MUSCULAR than ever before. We wanted me to fear her, and fear I felt…along with a twisted lust for her sexual energy. She was a monster, a true muscle beast and an absolute freak of nature.

“HUUUURRRRRR! BY HERA! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! Do you see me, mortal??? You’re big, I can give you that…350 pounds…for a mortal man, I can even say you’re massive! But against me…I have gained over 100 pounds of pure muscle since my transformation, and by Hera, I am now over 550 pounds. I’m not just a heavyweight, I’m a SUPER heavyweight. And I am just PURE muscle, all pure heavyweight muscle! And compared with that, you’re just tiny! An absolute lightweight!

“You have to know, I just returned from a flawless victory against the Atlantean legions in Florida. I have killed many Atlanteans, destroyed the tanks with my bare hands, wrestled their sharks and mangled their whales. So when I return from battle, I expect a good old musclefuck. So let me see…what you’re truly made of…”

Finally, with the muscle show foreplay concluded, like a hungry panther hunting for her prey, she pounced onto the bed, the entire steel-enforced bed frame groaning and the mattress just sinking with her massive weight, prowling towards me.

“Well, well, well…what have we here…” she teased, as she flicked my gigantic erect cock before grabbing it to feel its girth. “I have myself here, a true man, if I can say so myself. And I am rarely impressed. My father was the great Zeus, King of Mount Olympus. It was not easy to seduce my mother, who was the prime Amazon. It was not easy to seduce an Amazon and by Hera, did he want her. But he had a glorious member just like this, and a body that was oozing with sexy masculinity. Not even Eros could be the wiser. My little mortal, you have truly been blessed. You have the essence of Zeus in you, and I love that…”

This was it…all my training had brought me to this moment. I went into slave mode, submitting completely to her will, worshipping her with my entire being. She was my Queen, the Immortal Goddess-Queen, and I plan to make her feel as such. Using my cock which she clearly loved, I put into action the single best move that would turn on any Amazon or Bina Mighdall. I directed my member towards her finely chiselled abs and rubbed my shaft up and down against the cobblestoned ruggedness and washboard bumpiness of her solid marbled eight-pack. She moaned at the pleasure, as it really gets her on to know the hardness of her well-developed abdominals. I continued by bending forward and smothering all over her musclebound torso, licking and kissing and smelling and slobbering, taking in the intoxicating scent of her lush supermodel hair, the youthful silkiness of her enrapturing skin, the brawny beefiness of her muscular neck and mountainous traps, the overflowing mass of her tectonic-plated phonebook pecs and boulder-like shoulders. Then one of the best parts: her ample, voluptuous breasts, so rounded, so soft, so delicious…like a David C Matthews painting coming to life. Her nipples were bullet-hard, her areoles were bright pink, and I didn’t care as I helped myself to her suckable teats. She moaned pleasurably as my tongue-work did his duty, and my reward was a continuous stream of the Queen’s delicious, thick, creamy Bana Mighdall milk squirting into my throat, which I gladly took by the mouthfuls. Bana Mighdall mammaries produced milk all throughout their lifespans, and it was truly an asset as their milk was the most nutritious of any living mammal on Earth, containing 7.5 times more protein than regular cow’s milk with literally zero fat, and a fully grown Bana Mighdall could produce 2 gallons more milk than a fully-grown cow does per day. Just taking in all her milk was like an entire meal for me.

As a reward for her pleasure, she turned around so that we were in a 69 position, and I had all the abundance of her bulbous glutes and throbbing pussy for my enjoyment, flanked by the bunched up mechanical hulks of meat that were her humungous thighs. There was just so much muscle in front of me! I was very generous. I just downright pampered her, massaging the glorious hardness and bulkiness of her thighs, taking my time to feel every muscle peak and crevice. I stuffed my head between her vastly meaty glute cheeks and in through her butt crack to reach her butthole. But she knew what I was doing, so she pumped and umpumped her glutes, flexing and unflexing her globular mounds of muscle, compressing my face between them to give me a sexy facial massage with her muscular glutes. Other men would be struggling with the pain of her powerful vice, gasping for air as they suffocated in her gluteal grip, but just like I was trained, I allowed the pain to transform into pleasure, never complaining, immersing myself in her musclefuck and taking it all like a true man. That was the essence as a Son of Eros. Then I leaned in lower and reached for her puffy, muscular pussy, laden with peak womanly muscle and I showered her with my love, getting a full breath of her pussy odour, the pheromone-filled scent driving my libido mad, masterfully tickling her snatch with my oral muscles, hungrily tasting her like delicious ice-cream, relishing the firm beefiness that was moulded by her hidden layers of thick, STRONG vaginal muscles.

“Oh Hera! You’ve done this before…mmm…you’ve DEFINITELY done this before…” she moaned.

With all that pleasure, she decided to reciprocate. My girthy giant of a cock was right in front of her, and like the legend that she was, she took it all in, every single inch, all 16-inches down to her throat, expertly gyrating up and down, giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life, being sure to take in mouthfuls of my orange-sized testicles as well.

“Mmm…so…delicious!” she complemented, as she wrapped her giant, beefy arm around my penile shaft, my dick positioned right inside her elbow pit as she alternately flexed and relaxed her huge, hard bicep, milking my cock with her famous bicep-job, one of the most intrinsic sexual skills popularised by the Bana Mighdall.

“Mmm…you like that don’t you,” she purred, listening to my moans of ecstasy as I felt her incredible bicep massage my cock with unrivalled skill, taking in all the pain and pleasure that came along with it. I had trained for this in Brooklyn, the robotic mechanical bicep machines helping us get used to the sensation, but no artificial machine was a match for Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana’s muscles. This was a whole new level of sexual experience, and we were still in the foreplay stage.

Gratefully and willingly, I did my job and ate up her pussy and butthole like a hungry lion, being sure to shower all her beastly muscled glutes and hamstrings with love. When she was satisfied with my mouth work, she aggressively bundled me up into her arms, casually balancing my 350-pound weight by supporting her strong hand over my butt. I felt my big erection just rubbing over the rugged contours of her SOLID eight-pack abs, and it felt soooo sexy. Using her free hand, she gently caressed my cheek, scrutinising my features for the first time, stroking my well-groomed stubble, feeling my angular jawline. I did the same to her, taking in her angelically smooth, shiny skin, her glacier blue eyes, her cute button nose, her silky overflowing raven hair and her luscious, ample lips. Her features were unnaturally symmetrical like an AI design, there was something ethereal and other-worldly about her beauty…something bewitching and hypnotically gorgeous, leaving me completely entranced.

“Mmm…you do look handsome…like a young Zeus. And what, you’re only…19?” the Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana commented.

Well, I may only be 19, and she was an immortal Amazon, centuries old, but I was seriously doubtful who looked the younger between the two of us. My stubble made me look more mature and manly than a regular 19-year-old, and her youthful radiance making her look as young as a college prom queen. She leaned forward to kiss me, the touch of her beautiful lips both tender and loving, her tongue-work both vigorous and sultry, as I could even feel her intricate tongue muscles wrapping over mine. It was one of the horniest and sexiest kisses I had ever had, full of passion and emotion.

“Well today, let’s make you a man…”

She received my 16-inch penis straight into her vagina, and it was HEAVENLY. That feeling inside her…it was firm, it was dense, it was STRONG, it was muscular, and it was tight…it was ecstasy. I moaned as I melted into her vaginal vice, her grip both firm and strong, her voluntary contractions massaging my cock with orgasmic passion, demonstrating her incredible vaginal muscle control. She let me go, putting both her arms into a dynamite front double bicep, holding me up above the ground with just her vaginal grip alone on my cock, using my 350-pound heavyweight body to show just how strong her vagina actually was. She continued to shower my mouth with kisses, and I obediently obliged, my hunger and lust taking over me as I wrapped my legs around her tiny muscle-armoured waist, my hands feeling all over the sexually arousing humps of her super flexed biceps, worshipping the power in them.

Then, she began thrusting and thrusting, every rep getting more and more vigorous, and soon, it felt as if a mega jackhammer was being forced against my pelvis. She pressed me up against the wall, her thrusts almost breaking my pelvis if my pelvis wasn’t armoured with thick Mr Olympia muscle, but the wall certainly felt the brunt of her force, each thrust further radiating the cracks over the crater formed by my pinned pelvis. Then she hungrily wrestled me onto the bed, her pelvis gyrating like a hydraulic piston gone crazy, the pain and pleasure all overwhelming me at once, but she didn’t care. She unhesitatingly forced herself on me, tossing and turning in a variety of positions, her ultra-heavyweight 550-pound musclebound body just mercilessly crushing me against the mattress as she hungrily ate me up. She was an entire creature transformed, there was something primal about her sexual drive, something animalistic, and she gave in to her instincts ever so willingly. Her feral grunts, wild roars and canine growls could be heard as she smothered me with kisses, slobbering my face, neck, chest, arms and abs with her mouth-work, while continuously humping me non-stop, me feeling the full force of her thrusting pelvis as it got more and more ferocious.

As a trained Son of Eros, my job was to surrender myself entirely to her.

Never get between a horny Bana Mighdall and her prey, Penthesilea had said.

So I didn’t. In fact, I encouraged her further.

I reciprocated with loud, untethered moans of pleasure, replying her kisses with more kisses, sucking on her voluptuous mammaries and sizzling teats, worshipping her massive, hard hunks of muscles with my touch and lips. My sexual stamina was unrivalled among the men, and I proven that, ejaculating again and again and again, rubbing her G-spot with my glans penis while I hosed her warm, fleshy cervix with the full force of my cum. Volume, pressure and intensity were abundant, Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana got the full load and all its side benefits, my juices so voluminous that it just overflowed out of her hole. But it was hard to tell whose juices belong to who, as she orgasmed again and again, our sexual climaxes uniting as one, her warm jizz mixing thoroughly with mine, a whole concoction of proteinaceous juices just overflowing from our orifices. As her body tensed up every time she climaxed, I could feel all her muscles flexing, the powerful hardness of all that mass just sending electrifying shockwaves down my spine. You just couldn’t explain the incredible feeling when I caressed her man-shaming deltoids, my hands looking tiny compared to the balls of marble-carved watermelons stuffed to her shoulders, suddenly coming to life with its explosion of striations, sinews and veins, with the sound effects of her ecstatic moans in the background. This continued on for four or five straight hours, the experience getting more and more sexier as she got more and more sweaty, her strong body odour wafting across the room, her skin getting shinier as she sweated it all out. The mattress was even soaked with all her warm sweat, but I was glad to be showered with her perspiration, it felt better than a real shower. And when she was finally done, she cradled me close, my delicate head resting between the crevices of her titanic pecs and pillowy breasts, her humungous arms and thighs wrapped around my body like an Amazon shield, my penis tucked safely into the warm wetness of her snatch, as we slept the night away. Buoyed by the intoxicating scent of her pheromone-filled body odour, I drifted into a cozy, child-like slumber, the best I ever had in my entire life.

(To be continued…)

Offline erocha75

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2024, 04:17:59 am »
I am usually not a fan of the FMG mixed with superhero subgenre. I think it usually takes away from the whole point of FMG: a woman growing (much) stronger/powerful than the males around her (whether romantic partners or else), and the many possible consequences stemming from that (usually domination at some point), as the whole superhero thing introduces another variable (superpowers) that tends to distract from the FMG... Having said that, I am gonna backtrack on my previous opinion, as I think this story is without a doubt an exception: both concepts are so well meshed that they work fantastically... And the plot is so exciting, so many elements playing along at the same time: will our hero actually provide a sexual experience to Diana beyond anything she has ever experienced? The next time we see Cassie, she is gonna be insanely big and (probably) very mean, and probably not very nice to Caleb (to say the least): will she become a Dark Amazon, someone to challenge the supremacy of Diana? What about the Atlanteans (are they just losing now, or are they racking some victories as well)? So many exciting possibilities, pls give us the next installment soon!!   

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2024, 08:05:30 am »
This is your best chapter yet. Simply amazing.  K+++++++

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2024, 04:50:58 am »
CHAPTER 2: THE TEMPLE OF MASCULINITY

Part 2

By the time morning rolled in, Diana was already awake, her incredible body sultrily lounged up on her side, one arm caressing me, curling strands of my hair in her fingers, while her other arm was strongly pumped up into a single bicep flex. It was an exquisite sight to wake up to, and I leaned in to land a peck on her glorious bicep, making sure to follow it up with a lick to taste the softness of her skin and the fearsome solidity of the incredible she-muscle beneath.

“Good boy. By Hera, last night was incredible! The best musclefuck I ever had in my entire life! Usually, these pathetic man-slaves would fracture a bone or tear a muscle every time I go wild, but you…you held strong! All those muscles of yours…seems like they’re not for show. I could go hard…as hard as I want…in fact, I was totally UNHINGED, and you…you took it like a MAN. That is sooo…sexy! And not only did you take it, but you also gave me a good old muscle worship just the way I like it! My mortal, you and I are going to have a splendid life together…” the Immortal Goddess-Queen commended, before rewarding me with a peck on my forehead.

“Thank you, my Immortal Goddess-Queen. I surrender myself in service of you. I am honoured to have felt your dominance over me,” I whispered.

“You are welcome, my mortal. You are strong, and your stamina is unlike any man that I had ever bedded. You have the essence of Zeus and Eros in you. I expect more great things from you tonight,” she said.

“Thank you, my Immortal Goddess-Queen.”

She released my cock that was inside her vagina the entire night. It was now all soggy but still throbbing with excitement. I took a fingerful of her juices spread out over my shaft, and inserted it into my mouth.

“Tasty, isn’t it? But duty calls…I am to be in the throne room to meet the UN delegation. And I’m already two hours late! Oh well, I guess they will have to wait for me. That’s true power right there…” she said as she got up from the bed, the sun shining from the balcony behind her, her formidably ultra-massive and ultra-muscular silhouette just a sight to behold. Absolutely man-shaming, and monster-shaming if you ask me. She WAS the monster.

She had a number of Sons of Eros prepare a giant hot tub into our room, before sending them away. I could see their killer glares as they saw me lounging on the bed. 

“I know my meeting awaits, but I think I deserve a good relaxing hot bath, don’t you think so?” the Immortal Goddess-Queen asked as she lowered her hyper-Herculean body into the warm water, her massive arms spread out over the edge of the golden tub.

“Yes, my Immortal Goddess-Queen,” I said, as I got up from the bed and lathered the water over her flesh, taking the time to rinse her silky hair as well. She was happy to let me do so, even lifting her muscular arms and colossal legs for me to massage. She moaned as my gentle fingers kneaded over her flesh, taking my entire combined strength of my hands, forearms, arms, shoulders and back to actually knead into her hard muscle-laden flesh by mere millimetres. She was built by granite.

When I got to her shoulders, she turned her head to give me a tender kiss right on my lips.

“You’re taking care of me,” she said, “Unfortunately, I can’t let you into this tub. This tub fits three professional male bodybuilders but as you can see, it is still too small for me.”

She ended up bathing in the tub for two more hours, plus another one for hair and makeup, which gratefully, was taught to me at the Brooklyn Barracks. I took the care to brush her hair like a shampoo model and moisturise every inch of her hugely vast skin until she was as shiny and smooth as a polished bronze statue. She smelled like spring and her aura was as godly as she was queenly. At last, I had to settle the royal helm onto her head, and there she was as a true Immortal Goddess-Queen.

“Thank you, my mortal, it was a pleasure,” she said as she kissed me on the cheek one more time. “Your Immortal Goddess-Queen will be off for work. I will probably end my meeting in 5 minutes, then it’s a half a roasted cattle for breakfast, before my three workout sessions for the day. Once I’m done, I’ll definitely stink up this room with my sweat, and you may pleasure me with an Immortal Goddess-Queen’s reward after good hard day’s of work…”

We ended up fucking each other for the entire week. There were 300 other male concubines in her harem, The Temple of Masculinity, but it was no doubt that I was her favourite. Some days, she would have a brutal musclefuck orgy with 30 random concubines, but those guys would end up injured, unconscious and even dead before she could even climax. She was a beast when she musclefucked, her animalistic sexual ferocity just too much to handle for any mortal man. When she was done with them, she would then come up to our special room and further give me an unrestrained musclefuck, and I would always satisfy her. She may be the alpha, but I was her equal in bed, and this demonstration of my strength was exactly what impressed her. She was able to go as far as she could, and I would unmistakably take all of her sexual brutality like a man. But apart from that, I was doing things that no other concubine was doing as well. I was taking care of her. After a long hard day, I was able to give her body a nice relaxing massage and muscle worship session, I was able to clean and bathe her, I was able to set up a nice bedroom dinner and feed her, and most importantly, I was able to talk and listen to her.

A week after our first night together, Immortal Goddess-Queen Diana was cradling me on our bed, my head resting against her big strong shoulders, shielded by her colossal arms.

“Caleb, tell me more about yourself…before the war,” she said, and it was one of the very first times she started addressing me by my name instead of “my mortal” or “my slave”. And recently, I had noticed her tone being a bit different when she spoke to me. In her day-to-day speech, she would address everyone else as an inferior, a sign of her dominance. Her tone was stern, confident and authoritative, instilling respect among her Bana Mighdall and fear among her human accomplices. But towards me, I noticed she had started using a gentler tone, and it was only now I realised that she had a very soothing and calming voice, a touch of her feminine elegance, like a young ASMR voice actress, reminding me of Makima from Chainsaw Man, very sultry, gentle and caring…it dominates you in a completely different way, she draws you in, and you WANT to listen to her.
“Yes, my Immortal Goddess-Queen.”

“Caleb, didn’t we agree…when we’re alone, we can call each other with our own names…”

“Oh yes, right. Diana. Yes, my mom died when I was a very young boy, so I was pretty much raised by my dad. I was a national swimmer, tryna go for the Olympics, but you know, The Great Death happened. Dad died, the whole country collapsed, my swimming career was probably over. But my girlfriend and her mom took me in, and I kinda became what any other man at that time became, a breeding partner for women. But then this whole war with Atlantis started, and well, you gave a royal decree…men had to be Sons of Eros and women had to be Bana Mighdall…so here we are…” I explained, running my finger over the outlines of her solidly developed eight-pack and cute bellybutton.

“I see, did you hate me then, when you heard my decree?”

“No, not really…but it did cause a huge change in my life. Then again, we were at war, and times were hard then, so much has happened in the past few years…” I said.

“Sometimes, I’m not sure if I could have done things differently…sometimes, I felt like this war…is all my fault…all this blood, in my hands…”

“Hey, hey…don’t you ever think that. You’re protecting your people. You are Queen of the Amazons, and the Immortal Goddess-Queen of the New Themyscira Empire…you have a job to do. Remember, King Aquaman attacked YOU.”

“It was never his control, and I’m not sure if I provoked him. I was arrogant back then, and we Amazons have always disliked Atlanteans. He came to me for help, and I shamed him. And his wife was never a forgiving person to begin with. I should have shown more restraint.”

“I disagree. You are a warrior…you protect your home, and your people. What he asked for…it may be reasonable, but not realistic given the circumstances. You have made a responsible choice. Anything beyond that, you should not regret,” I reassured.

“The burden of this crown…it is so heavy…all this power in my hands…it’s a gift, and a curse…” she sighed sadly.

“Diana, show me your bicep. Flex for me…”

“Why?”

“Just do it…”

She couldn’t pass up an opportunity to flex out her muscles, and she smiled as she confidently curled up a powerful single bicep, her face just admiring the unmatched development in her rippling arms. I mean, there was nothing sexier than the sight of a beautiful naked woman, muscled up, looking more jacked and diced than any Olympian god, lounging on her side by our bed, just checking out her own biceps. “Anything for my favourite man…”

“Diana, just check out that bicep. The development is just insane! Like not even the most expensive action figures or comic book superheroes could capture the level of development and definition in your muscles! You have like pythons for arms, and that bicep is like an entire bowling ball just jutting out from your arm. It the most beautiful bicep in the world,” I showed her my own bicep, flexing it out to its maximum size and putting it next to hers, “look, your bicep is so much bigger! Like easily double my size. In fact, your entire body is twice my size, and I’m already the biggest man I know.”

I could see a faint smile forming on her lips. “That’s sweet of you to say, Caleb.”

“I really mean it,” I said, placing my lips on her bicep for a kiss.

“Mm…someone can’t get enough of my muscles…”

“Are you kidding? Your muscles are amazing! Which is why everything happens for a reason. Without this war, you won’t be transformed into this invincibly ripped Bana Mighdall, and I won’t be the most muscular man in the world. I’m happy for the way things have turned out.”

“Thank you for saying that, but this girlfriend of yours…she a Bana Mighdall?”

“Well we both went to the Brooklyn Barracks. And she went through gene conversion, and the last time I saw her, yeah, she was huge, scary and ripped as fuck. And that was about a month and a half ago, so I’m guessing she’s gonna be an absolute muscle beast by now.”

“Are you still together?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so…she wasn’t very interested in me anymore ever since her transformation. Something about Amazons being turned off by non-muscular and weak guys…and I haven’t seen her since…”

“Well, I don’t blame her…that part is true. We are cursed to chase perfection, even in our mating partners. But I don’t think you have that problem anymore…” Diana teased as she felt the meat in my muscular pecs. I was the greatest male bodybuilder in the world right now, and being the greatest got me a one-way ticket to Diana’s pussy every single night. Engrained in her evolutionary sexual instincts was her need to mate with the prime male specimen, and I loved how she used the word “mating”. As you can see, “mating” would the the best word to describe our nightly sexcapades. There was something animalistic and primal about the way we hunger for sex, our need to satisfy our biological urges. She was a savage when she musclefucks me, like a lioness in heat. And that to me, was everything that I ever needed. Part of the reason why she favoured me so much, was because I was strong, I was equal to her, and I took all her brutal musclefucks like the stud that I was. I had the stamina of a stallion, and my muscles armoured me with the durability of a rhino. With that, Diana could musclefuck and mate with me in all her unrestrained sexual hunger. Bana Mighdalls want someone to dominate, and who better to dominate than the hunkiest man who ever lived.

We kissed each other passionately, me feeling so well protected as she spooned me with her ultimately ultra-hulk of a body. Being cuddled by all those solid mounds of naked she-meat was a huge turn on for me, her warmth pressed against mine, skin against skin, muscle against muscle, and the lovely smell of her intoxicating pheromone-filled sweaty body odour seeping through my nostrils. 

“It’s her loss,” Diana said, as she wrapped her python arms and tree trunk thighs around me, showing my face and neck with kisses. Then, I felt a sharp pain just above my collarbone, and it was then I realised that she had given me a hickey (lovebite).

“Mm…”she moaned. “I’ve marked you. You’re officially and exclusively mine now.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I said, nestling deeper into her muscle-hug as I opened my arms wide to reach around her impossibly vast torso and help myself to her inviting nipples, giving my taste buds many generous mouthfuls of her scrumptious, nutritious Amazonian milk. A biological protein drink fresh from the bountiful mammaries of a powerfully maxed-out Bana Mighdall, its protein content much richer and denser than the most bestselling 100% whey protein shakes. Just merely swallowing her milk made me feel so much stronger. My masterful mouthwork taught to me at the Brooklyn Barracks made Diana tense her entire body with extreme ecstasy, ripples of her muscles coming to life as I flooded her with the full force of my devotion, her shrieks of pleasure emanating across the room (and possibly across the entire compound) as she arched her back and threw her head backwards in sexual relish.

“Oh Hera, ahhhhh, oh fuck yeahhhh! Don’t stop!”

“Mmm…I won’t…because your breasts are just so delicious…although I’m a glute and legs man. And out of all your beautiful, muscular body parts, your glutes and legs are the best…”

“I want you to be the First Concubine, chieftain of my Royal Harem. There’re 300 male bodybuilders in my harem that covet this title, but none of them are more deserving than you. You’re stronger, bigger, and sexier than any one of them. You will be at my side for all royal functions, be my nightly companion in my battle campaigns, handle the day-to-day running of the harem and when the time comes, you may just be my Royal Consort,” Diana declared.

I couldn’t believe my ears. Never in my life would I imagine that I would be bestowed with this position. I was officially the top man for the Immortal Goddess-Queen. Just over a year ago, I was senior high school swimmer, prepping for the Olympics, still a fresh green virgin. Now, I have buffed up like crazy, tripling my muscle mass to be the greatest male bodybuilder in history, sporting a frightfully ripped musculature that would easily dominate the Mr Olympia for a decade, proudly outgrown my cock into fantasy porn star proportions, and attained mastery in the sexual skills of a male concubine in service of the Grand Amazonian Empire. I was the hate and envy of every single man in the harem, but that just reaffirmed my superiority over them. To my ex, Cassie, how you like me now?

“I humbly accept, my Immortal Goddess Queen,” I answered.

“Perfect. And as my First Concubine, I have a gift for you.”

She got up from the bed, her abundant rugged demon back just staring back at me, with the rounded meatiness of her muscular glutes and hamstrings just taunting me, and she headed for her closet. Inside, it revealed a line of animal skins turned into cloaks, dozens of them, all the animals she ever wrestled from bears, to rhinos, to bulls and gorillas, trophies from her hunting expeditions all over the world. But one of her most famous conquests was the defeat of the famed Nemean Lion.
The Nemean Lion was a monster in Greek mythology. Three times larger than the size of regular lions and bigger than a black rhinoceros, its genetic makeup consist of a myostatin-deficient gene that allowed it to have uninhibited muscular growth compared to normal lions. It was like the bodybuilder version of lions, the overgrown muscles looking absolutely solid and formidable against its ferocious stature. Its golden fur was invincible against attacks of mortal weapons. While regular lions hunt antelopes, zebras and wildebeests for its source of food, the Nemean Lion on the other hand, would consider these animals as mere snacks. For the Nemean Lion would eat an entire rhino for breakfast, devour a hippopotamus for lunch, slaughter an elephant for dinner and if it was still hungry, hunt bears, gorillas, leopards and other lions as its midnight supper. It had to in order to sustain its massive 3000-pound bodyweight. Yes you read it right, the Nemean Lion eats other lions. An apex predator and top of the food chain, it makes other feline predators look like house cats. And if there was a supervillain version of a lion, the Nemean Lion would be one. As you can see, the Nemean Lion’s jaws were so strong, it had the equivalent clamping force of a garbage baler. When a Nemean Lion won its prey, for instance a rhino, it could carry the rhino in its maw like a cat carrying a rat in its mouth. And when its time to feast, the Nemean Lion would open its jaw wide, its teeth razor-sharp and just bite down on the rhino’s armoured head with a single chomp, the muscles in the apex predator’s jaw just capable of mercilessly crushing every single bone in the rhino’s skull and swallowing the rhino’s entire head within a single bite. And its strength was unparalleled as well, as a Nemean Lion was able to unroot an entire tree with its jaw and cut it in half with a single swipe of its ferocious claws. Once, a team of woodcutters were in the area, with three bulldozers, clearing off a square of land for wood, when the Nemean Lion emerged. With a monstrous, horrifying roar, it sent the woodcutters away and it single handedly destroyed and crushed the bulldozers into a pile of worthless metal, not even leaving the engines in their recognisable states. And when forestry rangers wanted to construct an outpost in the savannah, all the Nemean Lion needed was a single pounce to reduce the concrete outpost into a pile of worthless rubble. Even with hunting guns, the bullets made zero bruises on the predator's immortal fur and solid musculature. The humans stood no chance. Not even their bones were discovered on site.
So, when news broke of the existence of an apex predator on the loose, the Immortal Goddess Queen Diana wasted no time in the hunt. The entire fight was televised for the whole world to see.

Diana was in her Doomsday armour. Yes, that Doomsday, the supervillain who killed Superman. But she defeated the supervillain Doomsday not too long ago, had the alien-monster skinned and now she wore his skin like an armoured cloak, as a trophy. So in her already massive 500-pound ultra-sexy female musclebound physique, dressed over with another 1000-pounds of armoured Doomsday flesh, his skull resting over her massive boulder-sized shoulders, she looked every part like the formidable warrior that ought to go up against a monster predator. And she looked picture perfect for the showcase as well, her piercing blue eyes looking shudderingly cold and gorgeous amidst her crown; her long lush brunette hair well brushed and silky; her million-dollar skin just flawlessly soft and moisturised. But a Bana Mighdall Amazon fights naked, in the belief that a warrior woman must be pure and sacred in her natural form from head to toe, a reminder of the power in her muscle-laden flesh in order to bring out the primal, animalistic warrior instinct inside her. So when she undressed, allowing the 1000-pound Doomsday skinned-cloak to fall on the ground, her immortal musculature was bare for all to see. Standing toe-to-toe with the Nemean Lion, she looked every bit like its match. From her ethereal beauty against the lion’s majestic handsomeness, up to her downright hulking muscularity against its rippling jacked-up flesh. As she flexed out a dominant, spine-chilling, man-shaming Most Muscular, her solidly rounded mounds of hunky muscular flesh just bursting with size and vasculature, her ferocious roar as she hulked out sounding a fearsome war cry against her opponent, I swear the Nemean Lion may have cowered a bit. I mean, Diana was just downright RIPPED. It had finally met its predatory match, and it knew. It was bodybuilder queen up against bodybuilder lion, super queen against super lion. Their battle would be legendary.

But was it though?

It was a slaughter.

As the lion pounced, its power enough to wreck a concrete building to rubble, Diana just skilfully grabbed its neck right in the air, taking all momentum off its pounce.

“Pathetic animal!” she mocked, before smashing the lion straight onto the ground.

As we know, the lion’s fur and overgrown muscles were impervious to any weapon attack, so any damage done to it must be through brute force, and brute force, Diana had. She had A LOT of brute force. She wrapped the lion inside her arm, trapping its neck inside her arm lock, its head crushed between the unstoppable mass of her incredible bicep and unmatched forearm, her vice just simply unstoppable. As the animal savagely fluttered and flustered to release itself from Diana’s death grip, it was no use. Its sharp, rock-carving claws slashed harmlessly against Diana’s invincible but beautiful Amazonian skin, and some claws even breaking against the unparalleled hardness of her densely-packed muscles. In an act of horrifying skill and bone-chilling ruthlessness, Diana swiftly twisted her arms, and a reverberating snap was heard as the Nemean Lion’s head was twisted out of its anatomic space, and the entire animal’s body grew limp. A formal autopsy on the lion later showed that Diana’s one lethal but skilful twist not only broke the lion’s neck, but also simultaneously shattered 80% of its ribcage, crushing both its lungs into minced pulp and collapsing its heart into an unrecognisable meatball, mushing up all the muscular fibres of its upper body, before breaking all of its entire cervical plus thoracic vertebrae. The Nemean Lion stood no chance, and Diana proved it once and for all as she grabbed the dead lion by the mane and lifted the animal’s 3000 pound carcass with one arm, flexing out a beautiful volleyball-sized bicep with the other. In less than a minute, she had killed the Nemean Lion and the legendary monster was history.

In the end, she had the Nemean Lion’s carcass skinned and tailored to her body size, allowing her to wear it like a trophy of her many conquests. But this conquest was an iconic one, one of the most brutal monsters she had ever defeated and for her to gift this prize to me was truly an honour. She draped the lion-skinned cloak over my naked Olympian physique, feeling as strong as a Greek God. I wore the lion’s head like a helmet, its wide-open jaw acting like an open visor over my handsome stud face. Looking at myself in the mirror, the bad-assery of the situation really gave me a full-blown hard-on, my 10-inch monster cock just standing in attention, the grotesque juiced-up veins just pumping blood non-stop to my majestic love-rod. With my solid six-pack peeking from underneath the cloak, the rugged peaks glinting in the light, and me amusing myself by giving a sexy pec-bounce with my vast, beefy, Arnold-shaming chest muscles, my hunky male breasts looking like chunks of perfectly-rounded pillows of meat that women would LOVE to touch.

“My, my, what a stud. Fucking and conquering you in bed makes me feel so powerful!” Diana said.

“You deserve to emasculate the most handsome, strongest man in the world. And I am the most handsome and strongest man in the world, with the biggest cock anyone has ever seen! HUUURRRR!” I roared, as I showcased a confident Most Muscular that would send any Bana Mighdall into a horny frenzy. Their taste in men was exquisite: only the strongest, handsomest, superbly manliest hunks would turn them on – men like me. “I’m ripped as fuck! And I could destroy all the Mr Olympias in history and shame any male porn star with my gigantic dick! I am all yours, my Immortal Goddess Queen, ready to serve as your First Concubine. Shower me with your sexiest, horniest and most brutal musclefuck in your entire life.”

“HAHAHAHA! HUUUURRRRRRGGGHHHH!” Diana roared, her unapologetically naked body hulking out her very own majestic Most Muscular that humiliatingly put me in my place. She was almost three times my size, an entire foot taller and outweighed me twice at 600 incredible pounds of pure feminine muscle. Grotesque well-defined striations lined her thick rounded muscle bellies, with monstrously tortuous juiced-up veins decorating her entire body. But despite the abomination of muscle mass she was showing, her proportions were straight out of a CrisShapes comics character, with sexy feminine hourglass muscle-laden curves much resembling the ideal aesthetic symmetry of CrisShapes’ woman bodybuilders like Jennifer Hardstone, Gina Isenbody, Storm and Mandi Stevens. Then, mercilessly, she grabbed my neck with one arm and lifted my 300 pound body off the ground as if I weighed no more than a pillow.   

“I’m bigger, stronger and heavier than you. And I can do whatever the fuck I want with you. I’m gonna fucking RAPE you!”
“And I submit myself completely to you, my Immortal Goddess-Queen,” I replied.

“And that HUGE, muscular, monster cock of yours…I’m gonna devour it in my HUGE, muscular, monster vagina of mine,” she bragged, and I knew, she was telling the truth, for her rippling vaginal massages, the mounds of jacked-up pussy muscle tightening around your penis in a mechanical vice, it was both the sexiest and scariest feeling in the world. “But right now, our subjects are waiting, my concubine.”

“But they have already been waiting two hours while we fucked, my Immortal Goddess-Queen.” Diana loved being late for her queenly meetings, much more so by being late because she was busy raping the male slaves of her private harem. It gave her a sense of power, making everyone else wait because she was the most important person that mattered.

“Mmm…and I enjoyed every single minute of it. But today, I will reveal you as my First Concubine, but with Donna Troy out on a mission, my lady generals would want to introduce the newest member of my Olympian guard.”

“As you wish, my Immortal Goddess Queen.”

“But before we go, it’s time for our daily dose of…juice.”

I knew exactly what she was talking about. It was time for her dose of Venom. Venom was the ultimate hardcore steroid product made exclusively for Bana Mighdall Amazons. Only two creatures ranked highest in testosterone production, the two most potent testosterone-synthesising machines in the world: Bana Mighdall Amazons and Minotaurs. Combining the two types of testosterones isolated from the highly-potent ovaries of Bana Mighdalls and gigantic testicles of Minotaurs, and we get Venom. The ultimate steroid product. Once injected into the bloodstream of Bana Mighdalls, the effects were almost instantaneous, sending the lady users into an orgasmic like state as the Venom did its job. On the brain, it enhanced the pleasure centres of the brain by stimulating a surge of endorphins, giving Bana Mighdalls an unhibited addiction towards working out that would certainly push them to stay longer hours in the Amazonian gyms. Secondly, it increases a Bana Mighdall’s pain threshold by 130%, making them able to withstand any sort of pain from being skinned alive to being impaled by a spear in the ass. Very useful in war. Practically, this increased pain threshold would push any Bana Mighdall past the point of muscle failure in their workouts, pushing them to go even harder for that few extra reps and extra sets. Physically, Venom inhibits myostatin production, which is a protein that limits muscle growth. Without myostatin coursing through their bodies, Bana Mighdalls had an ultimately unstoppable license for extreme muscle growth. It also increased their metabolic rate, allowing them to burn any amount of fat in the body and keep their body fat percentage to less than 0.03%, so that every ounce of flesh was pure mighty she-muscle. And with Venom interacting synergistically with Amazonian oestrogen (the female hormone), Bana Mighdalls not only were able to retain their unrivalled beauty standards, they managed to enhance it as well. Venom produces Exfolatin, a special enzyme exclusive to Bana Mighdalls that naturally exfoliates their skin, increasing their moisture retention, making their skin look youthful as always; replaced dead skin cells three times faster than humans, making them practically ageless; produced Conditin, a natural hair conditioner produced in their hair follicles that makes their hair lush and silky 24/7; remodelled their figure into a perfect symmetry that could only be achieved by AI drawing apps; perfected their torso, hip and waist ratio, giving them the ultimate sexy hourglass figure worthy of comic book female bodybuilders; and last but not least, doubled the number of mammary glands and natural implants over their boobs that made every Bana Mighdall’s breasts so deliciously huge, bouncy, and perky that would make any porn star cower in shame, their pink juicy nipples so enticingly suckable. What’s more a Bana Mighdall’s breast milk was the ultimate protein source, with its amino acid content so dense, it is 3x more potent than gold-standard whey protein. Oh and did I mention Venom made Bana Mighdalls super horny as well?

Unfortunately, only Bana Mighdalls were compatible with Venom. Any other creature with no Bana Mighdall or Amazonian genetics would be poisoned by the extreme metabolic effects of Venom. But for Diana and her subjects, it was the ultimate hardcore gear. Every Bana Mighdall took it, and every Bana Mighdall loved it.

I took the syringe from Diana’s drawer, the syringe as big as a relay baton and the scary green liquid swirling in the tube. Diana unhesitatingly pointed out her muscular juicy glutes and I obediently plunged the needle with its Venom straight into her flesh.
“Ohhhh fuck yeah…that’s the stuff!” Diana moaned. “Now your turn,” she said, as she picked up a syringe filled with my dose of Testosterone Hercules.

I exposed my perfect glutes, while not as perfect as hers, and she injected the steroid into my butt.

“There you go,” she said, “don’t want you getting weak on me now, do you?”

With that, she put on her Doomsday-skinned cloak, and effortlessly, slung me over her shoulder as we headed for the throne room for her big announcement.

Offline erocha75

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2024, 05:39:01 am »
Absolutely wonderful chapter!! I am mesmerized by the way the author is fleshing out Diana's character, making her not just some cookie-cutter goddess/dominatrix, but an actual (albeit extremely powerful and sexy) person with desires, regrets, even insecurities, trying to do her best... And the way the relationship between Caleb and Diana flourishes is so awesome: Diana treating him with respect, even romantic feelings for him (maybe even love further on?), and Caleb reciprocating to the best of his abilities...
As for complications on the horizon (yeeeiii), I think we can all guess who the new member of the Olympian guard is gonna be...
More chapters, pleaseeeeeee!!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2024, 09:34:07 pm »
A few inconsistencies in story. Thought he was 350lbs and had a 16" shlong last chapter. Ditto she was 450lbs.

Sorry to nitpick a fantastic story

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2024, 03:37:45 am »
A few inconsistencies in story. Thought he was 350lbs and had a 16" shlong last chapter. Ditto she was 450lbs.

Sorry to nitpick a fantastic story

Oops yea. Thank you for pointing it out. He is actually 350 pounds and 16 long in dick size.

However, Diana was 450 pounds when she first transformed, but she kept on packing up muscle and now she is up to 600 strong pounds of pure she-beef. What can i say? I love my girls super HUGE

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2024, 03:48:52 am »
CHAPTER 3 : THE FIRST OLYMPIAN

Caleb

Location: The Olympian Palace (formerly the demolished White House), New Themyscira

“All hail, the Immortal Goddess Queen, Diana, The First of her name, the Wonder Woman and Goddess of Muscle, Strength and Beauty.”

There were loud cheers and war cries from the surrounding Bana Mighdall Amazons. Diana was looking like the ultimate ruler that she was, dressed in a Doomsday-skinned armoured cloak, a trophy of her many conquests, me slung over her shoulder like the sex slave I was, and her ultimate massive musculature just dwarfing even the biggest of Bana Mighdalls. Even Penthesilea, one of the biggest Bana Mighdalls I had ever met, herself just eclipsing a prime Ronnie Coleman even without flexing, had to surrender to Diana in terms of size. The Immortal Goddess Queen was the queen for a reason, and it wasn’t just because she was pretty. She was RIPPED.

“My sisters!” Diana began, as she set me down on the platform, “allow me to introduce the First Concubine, Caleb Hartman. He will be the leader of my harem and hold power over all administrative duties of my harem. I expect my other 300 personal male concubines to show him your respect and if need be, your fear.”

I allowed my lion-skinned cloak to fall on the floor as I showed off every inch of my Olympian bodybuilder’s physique. Showing off a confident front double bicep, transitioning into an erotic side tricep, switching to an abdominals pose, with my giant monster cock fully erect, I drew a couple of lustful stares from many of the onlooking Bana Mighdalls. But I was part of the Immortal Goddess Queen’s private personal harem, and the First Concubine at that, so these Bana Mighdalls could only dream of muscle-fucking me. That was the true power of the Immortal Goddess Queen Diana. In a world where men were in scarce supply, she had a private harem of 300 of the manliest, hunkiest and handsomest muscle studs in her possession, all to herself for her personal muscle fuck orgies, while everyone else had to share with whoever’s left. That was just the way of the Bana Mighdalls.

As I flexed out my amazing body, my stage presence and male energy so charismatically on display, my 300-pound roided-up body able to easily destroy any Mr Olympia competition, Queen Diana gestured to the side of the throne room and out stepped the next 3 biggest, baddest and most muscle-bounded men I had ever seen besides me. They were muscle-bound freaks, totally ripped and extremely roided-up, and when they removed their loincloths, they revealed some of the most gigantic monster cocks and orange-sized testicles that could come really close to matching mine. We were four men, absolute beasts of the male race, oozing a sort of animalistic, alpha-male aura. Ultimate male specimens that were ideal for Bana Mighdalls to musclefuck and dominate. I could even hear some gasps and moans from the Bana Mighdall crowd.

“Well, we have a show on our hands. Start jerking off, and the winner will have the opportunity to be exclusively musclefucked by me all night long,” Diana announced.

That was all the motivation we need. And so, we presented our beautiful monster cocks to the crowd of sexy Bana Mighdalls in front of us and started rubbing our shafts, giving them a full on masturbating show before one by one, we all exploded with our mega cum. But I was the First Concubine for a reason, and despite my rivals’ best efforts, they couldn’t keep up with me as I unloaded like a garden hose, showering the front row Bana Mighdalls with ounce after ounce after ounce of my creamy abundant semen, releasing almost an entire litre of my mega-cum like the champion that I was. Testosterone Hercules turned my balls into a mega cum-producing factory, my testicles each the size of baseballs and if I was ever fucking a woman, I would’ve surely gotten her pregnant three times over.

I knew I was getting a big sexy musclefuck tonight by Diana herself, and her approvingly lustful stares as I ejaculated like a champ just validated my victory further. But as I utterly humiliated them, my rivals were not taking the loss well. The first one strutted over and gave me a shoulder shove, but that was his mistake. I was bigger than him, outweighing him by almost 30 pounds. I responded mindlessly and violently with a ruthless Muay Thai knee kick straight to his jaw, dislocating and shattering it with a single blow. As he reeled back in excruciating pain, I added more misery by grabbing onto his injured mandible and further twisting it out of shape until it had no more hope of being surgically restored, before carrying his 300-pound body over my head and tossing him in over to his charging friend. My second rival got knocked over by the impact and fell off the 10-feet tall platform to the concrete ground, the first guy’s 300-pound body crushed over him and snapping his neck in the process.
The third rival was showing one final act of bravery by lunging towards me and struck a well-aimed punch straight at my face. As powerful and painful the blow was, I took it like a badass and not letting it distract me, I responded by tackling him with my superior body size advantage, locking his spine in a camel clutch that eventually broke his vertebrae. All this while, the fight brought a lot of amusement to the Bana Mighdall crowd, which was cheering us on like they were watching a WWE fight, and as I emerged victorious, Diana instantly put me in my place by grabbing onto my neck and lifting me clean off the ground like I weighed next to nothing. And in the blink of an eye, I was completely at her mercy. I may be king of all men, but when it came to these ladies, even more so Immortal Goddess Queen Diana, every single one of them could easily swat me aside like a fly on the wall. They were superior to me in every way. They were bigger, stronger, heavier and more muscular than me in any way imaginable. I didn’t stand a chance.

In the end, Diana brought me to her lips and we shared a thoroughly passionate kiss as she marked her ownership over me. I was all hers, tonight and forever. Her First Concubine. And we were gonna have a great big musclefuck tonight! As she settled over her throne, she placed me on her lap, and like the obedient slave that I was, I busied myself sucking over the enticing nipples of her wide muscular breasts, letting all that sweet, creamy, nutritious, and delicious Amazonian breastmilk fill me up with my protein surge of the day.

“Mmm…that feels good…I knew I chose you for a reason,” Diana complimented. “Now, for our next agenda, I believe our chief scientist, Dr Anthea has something to present to us.”

Then, a baby-faced Amazonian brunette made her way up onto stage, dressed in a ridiculously oversized lab coat strutted on stage. If she wasn’t the chief scientist, one might confuse her for a rookie supermodel right out of high school where she was the head cheerleader and prom queen. But in reality, she was over 1200 years old, and the considered one of the smartest people in the world. She had a dozen PhDs in thermonuclear astrophysics, advanced epigenetics, subatomic electrochemistry, biomolecular histopathology, analytical statistics and Euclidean geometry. As she presented herself on stage, she growled as she positioned herself in a gruelling Most Muscular, and the lab coat stood no chance as Anthea ruthlessly hulked-out of her outfit, the white fabric exploding into a million pieces of rags, revealing a beautifully naked Bana Mighdall body of supervillain proportions. And the confidence and cockiness in her eyes told us that she knew it. She was one of the biggest and most outrageously muscular Bana Mighdalls I had ever seen. Not too far behind Diana and definitely a solid match for the likes of Penthesilea and First General Artemis. This was a Bana Mighdall with beauty, brains and brawn, not to mention busty boobs, bulbous glutes and a buffy pussy.

Diana stood up to give her an arm-wrestling handshake, their beautifully bulging biceps and associated juiced-up veins just putting the Arnold and Carl Weathers handshake to shame.

“Dr Anthea, long time no see. Looking good and ripped! What breakthroughs do you have for us today?”

“Well, my Immortal Goddess Queen,” judging from Anthea’s voice, I could tell she could be a naturally-gifted soprano singer, “I can see your new First Concubine is dressed up in your famous Nemean Lion skin. That looks quite classy.

“But what if, we take the Nemean Lion, one of the most terrifying monsters in the world, combine its DNA with the next most terrifying monster in the world, a Minotaur and giving it the mind of Greece’s most feared warrior, Heracles? Well, thanks to me, there is no more what if. I present to you, the ultimate monster, Battle Beast!”

Then, from the corner of the throne room, appearing from a cloud of mist, the eerie thumps of heavy footsteps echoed throughout the halls, as a figure of monstrous size stepped into view. The monster was almost 7 foot tall, looking absolutely massive with muscles of a roided-up Greek God. This “Battle Beast” sported the head of a Nemean Lion, its golden lush mane glinting in the light, with a solidly built freak of a body from a Minotaur, its muscles looking savagely jacked-up, and with the charisma of Heracles the demigod.

“Battle Beast, reporting for duty, My Immortal Goddess Queen. My loyalty to New Themyscira knows no bounds and I was created only to fight in the name of our empire,” said Battle Beast. “I seek a worthy opponent to serve my cause, and nothing gives me more pleasure to die in the hands of a worthy opponent, while in service of New Themyscira.”

Anthea continued. “As you can see, I have created the ultimate monster who is virtually unstoppable, but also gives nothing but 100% to our empire. And as a showcase…” Anthea snapped her fingers.

Three cages in the corner opened up to reveal three of the most infamous supervillain thugs in Gotham city: Bane, Killer Croc, and King Shark. They were sent to Arkham Asylum during The Great Death and being in isolation helped quarantine them from the rest of the infection. Now that the Great Death was over, the Bana Mighdall Amazons had some other uses for them.

“Well, Bane, Killer Croc and King Shark. In your heyday, you have been the most feared villains in Gotham City. Bane, you have been known to be the man who broke the Batman, and Killer Croc and King Shark, don’t even let me begin by naming all the people you devoured. But today, I will give you an opportunity at freedom. If you could defeat Battle Beast here, you can definitely walk out of here as free men. Deal?” Anthea suggested.

They took the deal, and Battle Beast was more than happy to participate. With his Minotaur and Nemean Lion DNA, his lust for blood and violence was an innate part of his instincts.

“What are you waiting for? Fight! I command you!” Diana ordered.

Bane was the first to charge. He knew he was the best out of the three, having been one of Batman’s arch enemies. And he even drew first blood too. He managed to land two successive punches on Battle Beast’s face, and while that was happening, Killer Croc pounced and King Shark grabbed a mouthful of his shoulder. But that was as good as it got for the three villains. As soon as Bane landed his double punches, Battle Beast was hardly fazed. With a smirk, he responded by sending a high knee straight into Bane’s stomach, which with his Heracles’ and Minotaur super strength, mashed up all of Bane’s internal organs until he puked blood. Then he grabbed Bane’s head and twisted it 180 degrees like the pin on a wind-up toy and Bane was history. He then tossed Bane’s limp body toward’s the onrushing Killer Croc with so much force that it sent the two villains back flinging back 50 yards into the wall. Then Battle Beast ripped off King Shark from his back, not even a scratch due to his indestructible Nemean Lion skin DNA and ripped off the shark’s jaw right from the rest of his head. With King Shark choking on his own blood, Battle Beast sent a punch straight into his throat, down his oesophagus, deep into his gut and brutally ripped out all of King Sharks’s intestines, before forcefully stuffing it back into his anus, in an animalistic defilement of the shark’s body. Right then, Killer Croc was just trying to get back on his feet but Battle Beast didn’t even let him. He landed a punch straight through and through Croc’s stomach, Battle Beast’s hand coming out the other side, before using his Nemean Lion jaws to chew a mouthful of Killer Croc’s head and torso, tearing Croc’s legs away as Battle Beast rewarded himself with some delicious raw crocodile meat.

It was one of the most outrageously violent, bloodiest and most disgusting battles I had ever seen, but to the Bana Mighdalls, they were cheering. Anthea’s genetically engineered monster had just massacred the three most infamous and feared villains in Gotham City. Without even barely breaking a sweat or taking longer than 2 minutes.

“I was expecting more worthy opponents, my Immortal Goddess Queen,” Battle Beast said.

“Well, I am not sure if your definition of worthy can be met. I have to tell you, unless you’re fighting Bana Mighdall, no one else is worthy. Not even Atlanteans.”

“Then if you may, my Immortal Goddess Queen, I request to stay behind and fight Bana Mighdalls as part of your military training. I am sure, having your Bana Mighdalls fight me in training will make them unstoppable warriors.”

“That can be considered, Battle Beast. Now, shall we move on to our next agenda?”

First General Artemis stepped up. “Sisters, as you all know, the Immortal Goddess Queen’s Lady Commander of her Olympian Guard, Donna Troy, or “Troya” as some of you may know her, is on a secret mission in Europe. Which is why it is time to chose a new Lady Commander of the Olympian Guard. Allow me to introduce her. Her name is Thora Thunderbody. And she is the ULTIMATE Bana Mighdall.”

Appearing from the corner of the room, appeared a cloaked giant figure making her way up the stage. The cloak was an oversized black silk robe with a hood that casted a shadow over her entire face. The only thing visible were her womanly bare feet and ankles, but it was clear to everyone in the room that there was something massive hidden underneath that cloak. This Thora Thunderbody was like a moving mountain. Every footstep heavy with strength and power, every stomp sending dust flying off the floor, the sound of her feet reverberating across the room, silencing every conversation and vibrating the foundations of the packed throne room like the beginnings of an earthquake, to the point where dust trickled from the ceilings and the bulbs in the chandeliers clinked against one another. And when she reached the top of the platform in the throne room, that’s when everyone saw just how incredibly MASSIVE she was.

She teased the crowd with a little pull of her her cloak, revealing a sneak peek of her right leg. A little peek my ass because the reaction she got was HOLY SHIT. That was one of the biggest, meatiest and most muscular legs I had ever seen in my entire life. The muscles on it were were plain shredded and jacked-up like crazy. Her thigh itself was bigger than a 5-gallon water dispenser bottle, stacked with beefy chunks of the individual quadricep muscles with cuts well-defined, the teardrop-shaped vastus medialis, vastus lateralis and rectus femoris each looking as thick as fire extinguishers. She pointed out her beautiful toes, pivoting her leg to show off her incredible hamstrings so ripped, it put stallions and bulls to shame, with her abundantly thickened chunks of she-beef consisting of the well-sculpted hamstring complex of her biceps femoris, semimembranosus and semitendinosus muscles.  Then there were those boulders she called calves, her gastrocnemius muscles with their twin heads, each the size of rugby balls bulging from either side of her shin. Her titanic thighs and colossal calves were in stark contrast to her petite ankles and feminine but sturdy knees, giving her leg a sexy, streamlined feminine shape amongst her massive, grotesque, striated muscularity.

The crowd watch in stunned silence as this mysterious woman showed off a peek of the striking muscularity she was sporting. By just her right leg alone, she was already proving to be one of the biggest, baddest and most muscular Bana Mighdall in existence, dwarfing even the mass monsters like Pentheselia, Artemis and Donna Troy, and even likely more ripped than the great Immortal Goddess Queen Diana herself. If the rest of her body was anywhere as ripped and jacked like her leg, she would go down as an Amazonian marvel.

And she did not disappoint. Knowing that she owned all of our attention, she ripped off the oversized cloak, flaunting her proudly naked muscularity from head to toe, crouching into a legendary Atlas pose. For the first time ever, we saw her body in full display and holy fuck! She had a body that would go down in the annals of Greek mythology for she was an absolute MASS MONSTER! Transitioning flawlessly into a side squat front lat spread, her huge cobra-hooded lats just blooming out so beautifully from her sides, perfectly rounded and abundantly thick like glutes stuck to her back, her muscular right leg bunched up grotesquely into a collection of striated beef, while her outstretched left leg pointed outwards to show off the rippling terrains of her thunderbolt thighs and commanding calves. That was when I saw her face.

“Oh my God! It’s Cassie!” I gasped. But it wasn’t the same Cassie which I dated a few months ago. No, this was a new and improved Cassie Sandsmark. Her face was unnaturally gorgeous: she was every high school boy’s fantasy, every college dude’s dream girl, she was every cheerleading captain in high school, every prom queen in graduation, every sorority president in college, every fan-favourite reality star on TV. Her beautiful supermodel facial symmetry enhanced further by her new Amazonian genes, that cute button nose, the light blush on her cheeks, the high cheekbones, the radiance of her soft cream-beige skin, the ample luscious lips, the lush silkiness of her golden-blonde hair, the mysterious iciness of her glacier-blue eyes. Then there were her boobs, despite not having a single ounce of fat in her muscle-laden physique, her gravity-defying boobs didn’t need any push up bras at all, for they were just so seductively ample, just boasting with rounded perkiness, voluptuously delicious, pink areolas and bullet-like nipples just oozing with confident sexiness. Jealous people would say they were expensively assembled implants, but my God, implants wouldn’t look half as good as Cassie’s breasts. She had Bana Mighdall genes now and Bana Mighdalls didn’t need implants. And lastly was her Goddess-like pussy. Cleanly-shaven, and just spilling with her distinct erogenous alpha-feminine musk, the labial folds so puffed up that I could imagine all those heavyweight Kegels building up her densely layered vaginal muscles, orchestrating her ruthlessly tightening vice, her strawberry-shaped clit acting as bait for any lust-induced tongue. Just that Greek goddess face alone was enough to give men a boner, send straight women into a lusty lesbian rush, and Aphrodite would definitely be jealous. Her beauty was unnaturally ethereal, incomparable to even the prettiest girls made by the most advanced AI softwares.

She winked at me as if she expected this reaction. She then straightened back up to show off the full majestic and psychological impact of her gigantic 7-foot-tall frame, transitioning from a side squat lat spread to a classic standing lat spread, before opening her incredibly jacked arms to strike an aesthetically pleasing crucifix pose. Then, she brought her arms up, her aura just oozing alpha-level sexiness as she struck a badass Zyzz pose. Next, she powerfully curled her arms into a dynamite front double bicep. This put the jaw-dropping development in her arms on full display, with the perfectly rounded globe of volleyball-sized biceps just bulging from her humerus, the muscle well built and well peaked, with the shadow of a groove running across its muscle belly, separating into its two individual heads in a show of mind-blowing muscle conditioning, forming ovoid twin peaks the size of two giant mangoes, the edges perfectly cut and chiseled to separate it from the beefy thickness of her triceps. The triceps, each head (I repeat: not the whole tricep, but each HEAD of the tricep) the size of rugby balls, converging into a collection of solid she-beef in the shape of a mutated and oversized scorpion claw. And not to mention the accessory upper arm muscles: her brachialis, brachoradialis and coracobrachialis just rippling at the sides of her arms providing that extra mass and definition that separated her from the rest of humanity.

Then, she folded her arms behind her head, brought one muscular, Sequioa thick leg forward, and in one deep breath, inhaled deeply for a beautiful vacuum pose. Seeing this pose, I drooled at the sexiness of her cleanly shaved armpits, all the knotted muscle insertions just converging around her axilla, the insane thickness of her flaring lats on full display, looking as round and juicy like a pair of glutes. And like the ripple of the ocean waves, she exhaled composedly to flex out all eight chunks of her gorgeously chiselled washboard abs, arranged symmetrically like eight bars of soap, artistic masterpieces of sculpted perfection like a well-polished plaque of bronze muscle. As she crunched down hard, the explosive ripples of her incredible eight-pack sending two bulging pencil-thick veins pulsating across her abs, the tortuous vessels traversing sexily upwards from her groin and man-shaming Adonis belt, which was a real-turn on for me. Then there were her flanks, the beefy solidity of her obliques, blooming serratus and sausage-thick intercostals, all flexed maximally, giving her abdomen a truly terrifying jacked-up look that would put comic book supervillains to shame. And I could recognise her cute outie bellybutton any day, nestled between the deep crevices of her devastating eight-pack, just begging to be sucked.

Continuing her show, she twisted her body smoothly for a classic ¾ back pose, in a show of strength that would humiliate the pioneer of this pose himself, the great Arnold Schwarzenegger. A Grand Himalayan terrain of muscle was on full display here, Cassie’s breathtaking back muscles flexed in full power, a mosaic of muscularity that was a testament to her unrelenting hours in the gym, the meticulousness of her diet and the brutality of her bodybuilder training. The sheer enormity of her size, the sculpted masterpiece of her demon-faced back formed from the ridges and valleys of her jaw-dropping rhomboids, teres majors, teres minors, trapezius, latissimus dorsi, erector spinae and rear delts would be enough to destroy the best drawings of Yujiro Hanma, Ronnie Coleman and The Incredible Hulk. The overall vastness of her back, formed by the broad expanse of her well-rounded lats, both spread out like wings, her mountainous traps and boulder-like deltoids, contrasting with the shredded narrowness of her waist, really gave her the aesthetic sexiness of a well-proportioned, flawlessly conditioned and perfectly unbeatable female bodybuilding champion. Her combined muscular structure on each side was bigger, wider, thicker and bulkier than a car engine. Even her lower back was so amazingly ripped, she had an eight-pack lining it, all the muscles forming the sculpture of a Christmas tree that spoke volumes of her outrageous conditioning. And for the first time ever, her naked butt was on full display, and it was HUGE. Like she had the biggest ass I had ever seen. Two perfectly spherical orbs packed with layers of densely-built gluteal muscle, so meaty and juicy when unflexed, I just want to kiss and slap them, but once she tightened them, I could feel them virtually squeezing my cock from afar, as her perfect gluteal globes contracted into sexy bean-shaped mounds packed with grotesquely striated and multi-sinewed hunks of beefed-up she-meat.

Her muscular definition was beyond everything I had ever seen, and she looked even better than the most advanced anatomy charts in a medical lab, as if her physique was sculpted by only the most muscle obsessed artist in the world. Every inch of her muscle-laden body was a perfect 10, not a single flaw to be seen from muscularity, vascularity, conditioning, definition, symmetry, size, proportion and femininity. She was the living embodiment of the perfect textbook bodybuilder, no one in history could have come close to matching her, and I doubt anyone in the future ever will either. And if she were to go toe-to-toe with the all-time IFBB greats right now, she would be in a league of her own, and she would have wiped the floor with the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, Big Ramy and Phil Heath. To display unfathomable muscle mass was something, but what Cassie was presenting was a whole different package entirely, she was displaying MEGA-MASS, and HYPER-MUSCULARITY, and no one dared to challenge her dominant superiority. She was the real-life embodiment of legendary female muscle characters, like Hyper-Tetsuko by DC Matthews, Jennifer Hardstone and Gina Isenbody by CrisShapes, and Minerva from Mass Attraction by Reddyheart.

As she paraded across the stage in her newfound Hyper-muscularity, her strut as if she was catwalking in a pageant, legs crossed in front of another, brawny muscles on full display, bare feet sending shockwaves across the floor. She gave the crowd one show of her index finger, signifying the number one, as she decided to strike one final pose. A Bana Mighdall’s signature hallmark of dominance.

The Hulk-Out Most Muscular.

And as she crunched down hard, she was literally HULKING OUT. Although hulking out would still be an understatement, because from the way she was actually exploding with ultra muscularity, she would have annihilated the Hulk hands-down. I mean, it was the MOST MUSCULAR pose and my God! She was UNBELIEVABLY MUSCULAR.

“HUUUUUUUURRRRRRR!!!” she roared, as she allowed every single inch of muscle fibre and sinew to erupt from the confines of her body. Every pumped-up vein was literally pulsating, it was vascularity overload, and with the burst of muscular explosion, she looked so much more RIPPED and so much BIGGER than she was a minute ago. If there were moments where bodybuilders shocked the bodybuilding world: Dorian Yates introducing the mass monster era with his unprecedented size in the 1993 Mr Olympia, Markus Ruhl’s beast of nature physique in the 2002 Night of Champions and Jay Cutler’s iconic quad stomp in the 2009 Mr Olympia. Well, Cassie’s freak hulk-out Most Muscular right now trumped all those moments, because not only were we shocked, but we were also flabbergasted for she was an absolute MONSTROSITY. If Dorian, Markus, and Jay were atomic bombs, Cassie was the hydrogen bomb. If Dorian, Markus and Jay were great white sharks, Cassie was the megalodon. If Dorian, Markus and Jay were Tyrannosaurus Rex, Cassie was the Indominus Rex. She was twice their bodyweight, and an entire foot taller. She was bigger, much bigger. She was diced, much more diced. And she was extremely ripped, much, much more ripped.

Even against the Bana Mighdalls, as Cassie paraded her body on stage, not even the Bana Mighdall high command, with the likes of Penthesilea, First General Artemis and First Admiral Antiope, or even the highly dangerous Olympian Guard, could even come close to matching her for size. She dwarfed Penthesilea, she eclipsed Artemis and pwned Antiope with her overwhelming size and imposing muscularity. She was officially the biggest, strongest and most muscular Bana Mighdall who ever lived, and she fucking knows it.

Cassie’s incredible Most Muscular was definitely giving Diana something to think about. I didn’t know whether Diana was jealous or impressed, but one thing’s for sure, she was interested. Diana was supposed to be the Immortal Goddess Queen of the New Themyscira Empire, the biggest and most muscular Bana Mighdall in existence, and all of a sudden, Cassie showed up and she was seriously flaunting her insane muscular superiority and power. Diana got up from her throne and disrobed her fearsome Doomsday cloak, showing off her own queenly body of she-muscle, and I would say, even unflexed, she was as impressive as ever. And she positioned herself imposingly in front of Cassie, before taking a deep breath and striking her very own Hulk-out Most Muscular.

“You think only YOU can do a perfect Hulk-out? Watch and learn baby girl…” Diana said. Just like Cassie, her whole body just practically erupted with unbelievable muscle, the sheer size and explosiveness of her hyperflex just causing shockwaves across the room. I could feel the vibrations of the millions of grotesque fibres, striations and sinews erupting with power, the throbbing veins supplying blood to her overworked muscles. I could hear the imaginary stretch of her delicate skin being pulled tight by the unrelenting muscular growth. She was just practically growing, transforming herself into a full-blown muscular monstrosity and bodybuilding bombshell. I swear, Diana possibly doubled her bodyweight with the additional muscle size she just put on, adding another five inches to every part of her body, doubling her overall size and tripling her muscular density.

Cassie was not one to back down from a challenge. This was an Olympian Match-up, a formal challenge of strength by Amazonian custom, and backing down would be disgraceful. But not that Cassie was in any way backing down. She knew she was unbelievably MASSIVE, her posing was ultimately flawless like a professional IFBB pro, and she knew she had unrivalled muscularity, to the point that she actually terrified most of her Bana Mighdall peers. She had dominated her workouts, the brutality of her mindset, the primal ferociousness of her hand-to-hand combat training and her obsessiveness with her gains made her top of her class, and told everyone she wasn’t someone to be messed with. People should definitely fear her.

“HURRRRRRRR!” Cassie roared, as she pumped up her Most Muscular even more, squaring off against the Immortal Goddess Queen herself.

“URRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!” Diana roared back, tightening her flex further to milk every single muscular fibre from her body.
“GRRRRRRRRR!!!”

“RRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRR!”

Seeing two of my most favourite women, gloriously naked in a sexy, scary and legendary Most Muscular posedown was giving me a throbbing boner. I was spontaneously unloading my cum like crazy and I wasn’t even masturbating. There was something horny and sexy about two of the most gorgeous and most ripped ladies I had ever met fight it out with nothing but pure animalistic dominance. The ultimate Bana Mighdall flex off.

And just when I was about to hit peak climax, both ladies just hitting maximal monstrosity, not one of them gaining the upper hand for Diana was matching Cassie flex for flex, and Cassie was matching Diana pump for pump. In the end, out of nowhere, Diana reached out, and pulled Cassie towards her, one hand on her breast, another feeling over Cassie’s rounded juicy muscular ass, before planting an erotic and passionate kiss over Cassie’s lips. And instead of pulling away in shock, Cassie closed her eyes and melted deeply into the kiss, her hands lustily caressing the titanic terrains of Diana’s demon back muscles.

“Mmm…my new Lady Commander of my Olympian Guard…you look absolutely incredible…it’s not everyday you see a Bana Mighdall as big and ripped as you are,” Diana commented.

“There is no Bana Mighdall as big and ripped as I am,” Cassie reiterated.

“Well, except me, of course…”

“Haha, well, you ought to watch out, my Immortal Goddess Queen, I’m coming for you, haha!”

“I’m sure you are. To have someone like you for my personal protection…let’s put those ripped muscles to the test…”

“Oh HELL YEAHHHHH!” Cassie roared.

“TANK!” Diana shouted.

And out from a hatch in the ceiling almost 20 feet above, an original M1 Abrams battle tank was dropped directly onto Cassie. But she was totally unfazed.

“BOOOOMMMM!”

Without even looking, she lifted her arms and as easily as balancing a pillow, caught the 120000-pound (60 short tons) tank above her, the impact of her strong hands making contact with the bottom of the tank generating so much force that it sent shockwaves throughout the room. She buckled slightly at the initial impact, but once she found her footing, her bulbous glutes, mechanical thighs and colossal calves all combining into a synergic piston-powered hydraulic pump, powered her massive body upwards, along with the insane weight of the battle tank, extending her torso and her giant arms overhead to lift the tank up like an oversized trophy.

“HUUUUUURRRRRRRR!” she roared ever so victoriously, her glorious muscular body in full display: her beautifully sexy golden-bronze tan just glinting in the light, her grotesque tortuous vascularity just throbbing with rich testosterone-infused blood, her gorgeous muscles erupting in unlimited power – the unprecedented bulk of her flaring lats spreading out broadly like a pair of angel wings, her Sequoia-thick thighs with its mosaic definition of rippling muscularity providing strength and concrete sturdiness to her overall figure, her unbounded triceps, biceps, shoulders and forearms just oozing with unstoppable fury.

The tank, with withs 120000-pound weight coupled with its gravitational acceleration, was stopped so abruptly by the behemoth Bana Mighdall that the thunderous crash sent a gust of wind radiating in all directions, the blast of air causing many in the front row to flinch in surprise. The intense physical inertia sent trickles of old rust and dried dirt from the tank falling onto the floor. But the scene of a fully grown Bana Mighdall balancing a mega tank over her head with little next to zero effort was a magnificent sight to behold. The thing is, the tank was one of the biggest tanks ever developed by the US Army, able to fit a crew of 4 US soldiers. But here’s the catch, Cassie was so UNBELIEVABLY HUGE that the tank looked no larger than a regular sedan relative to her sheer gargantuan size as she powered the machine over her head. And she was so UNBELIEVABLY HUGE, it was no doubt she was unable to fit her whole muscle laden body inside the tank’s 4-crew cockpit. Cassie was so UNBELIEVABLY HUGE that she was easily bigger, thicker and wider than 4-5 fully grown men, even if the men were a team of fully-fit US elite soldiers.

Then, to show even further that this was just another walk in the park, she decided to do a set of overhead presses with the 120000-pound tank. She did not one, not two, but 24-perfect reps, all without breaking a sweat, before tossing the tank down the platform. She then jumped onto the machine, the impact of her barefeet striking the reinforced-armoured steel hull of the tank with a two powerful foot-sized dents. Then, it was savage city.

First, Cassie ripped the tank’s tracks right off, as easily as if they were made of yarn, before doing the same to each of the tank’s wheels, her just ruthlessly pulling off the wheels from their axles. She then climbed above the hull, and grabbing on to the iconic gun barrel, she ripped the entire turret off its base as if it was no more than an oversized plastic toy. She then swung the entire turret across the room, the metal exploding into an entire pile of junk. She then tore off the tank’s engine from its compartment, and it was a giant ugly thing, almost the size of an entire mini car, before lifting it up and smashing it straight against her deadly high-knee, the engine exploding into a million worthless pieces of spare parts. And finally, she athletically climbed over to the front of the tank and with one incredible fist, punch a hole through and through across the reinforced-steel armour, and then widening the hole with both hands, she then, in a furious feat of strength, roared menacingly as she split the entire length of the tank into two, as if the tank was nothing more than a layer of tin foil. In the end, the legendary M1 Abrams battle tank was turned into a mushy pile of unrecognisable scrap metal, destroyed mercilessly by just the bare hands of a transformed and reborn Cassie Sandsmark. She’s bigger, she’s better, she’s STRONGER, and she would send shivers down the spine of every Atlantean soldier that dared to face her.

But she wasn’t done at all. Destroying a tank with her bare hands was hardly a thing to be proud of, especially for her, as the tank couldn’t fight back. If she wanted to prove how fearsome she was, she had to destroy a REAL monster. That was when she pointed at Battle Beast.

“Beast! I challenge you!” Cassie yelled.

Battle Beast didn’t even hesitate. “Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary.”

“It won’t be a battle, it will be a slaughter…for you!”

“Did you not see how I just destroyed Bane, Killer Croc and King Shark?”

“Mere ants. Now are we doing this or not, Beast?”

Battle Beast charged at her. But Cassie only smirked.

Battle Beast landed 3 good punches which caused Cassie to take a few steps back before tackling Cassie all the way back to the wall. He squeezed both his hands against her throat but instead of being greeted with a face filled with fear, he was only met with an even wider, even more confident smirk from Cassie. She grabbed both his hands, and despite his full resistance, she started pulling his hands apart, her cold eyes unflinching as she stared at his. She was stronger than him, and Battle Beast’s eyes gave away a hint of fear, shock and uncertainty.

Once he was open, Cassie landed a headbutt right onto his face and that dazed him. Cassie then gave him no time to recover, for she followed up with a series of lightning quick, powerful, precise and deadly blows raining down on Battle Beast. Her moves, despite her massive muscularity, was equivalent, if not better, than a world-champion MMA fighter. An uppercut to the jaw, an elbow to the face, a reverse roundhouse kick straight to the temple, a hook against the stomach, Cassie performed these moves so swiftly, elegantly and relentlessly, testament to hours upon hours of hardcore training. And each strike was as deadly as they were quick and precise. Cassie was ripped, she was packed, her body laden with well-developed muscle from head to toe, and she had already proven that her muscles were not just for show. Every blow was powered by the merciless strength of unstoppable she-muscle, every blow accompanied by the grotesque sounds of Battle Beast’s bone cracking, blood vessels popping and organs bursting. I could see, with every one of Cassie’s strikes, every inch of her muscular body was erupting to life, her muscles like pistons of a hydraulic pump channelling tons of unlimited force towards her target, every striation blooming from the confines of her golden-bronze flesh, every snake-like vein throbbing with testosterone-filled blood. To finish him off, Cassie forcefully grabbed onto his throat.

“Pathetic beast,” she said, and smashed his entire body straight against the ground, the impact of her throw so powerful, that it cratered the concrete, sending clouds of dust radiating in all directions.

Lastly, she carried Battle Beast’s heavy limp body across her shoulders and up over her head in a mighty victory pose, the beast’s body as her trophy, much to the sound of cheers and applause from her fellow Bana Mighdall sisters. Cassie took a moment to bask in the glory, before ruthlessly forcing Battle Beast’s spine against her thrusting high knee. This was followed by the gruesome sound of his vertebrae shattering into a million pieces, and his life leaving his body and Battle Beast was no more. Cassie was right: it was a downright slaughter, a full-blown massacre, the entire clash lasting less than 50 seconds, despite Battle Beast’s early upper-hand. But from her sweatless body, the calmness of her breathing, the confidence of her smirk and the extreme lack of bruises and cuts to her skin, it was very possible that she just TOYED with him, she LET HIM have the upper-hand. Which makes his inevitable defeat all the more satisfying for her. She kinda reminded me of that opening scene in Avengers Infinity War whereby Thanos just beats the shit out of the Hulk with little next to no effort.

Cassie Sandsmark was the ultimate Bana Mighdall, and to be a Bana Mighdall, you would need a mythological Greek name. And thus, from here on end, she was known as “THORA THUNDERBODY”.

When the ceremony was over, I met Cassie over at the corner of the throne room. She was just chosen as the Lady Commander of the Olympian Guard, aka The First Olympian, and she was in-charge of the Immortal Goddess Queen’s personal safety. It had been a long time since we spoke, the last time being the time in the Brooklyn Barracks where she said she wanted a pause from our relationship. That seemed like a lifetime ago. We were both different people now. I was now a hunky First Concubine to the Immortal Goddess Queen, and she was a muscular freak of nature. My cock was sporting a boner so big, it was hard to hide that she was a huge turn-on for me.

“Cassie?” I began.

“Why hello Caleb,” she said. Our relationship dynamics had changed drastically now. For starters, she was now almost a foot taller and had to LITERALLY look down at me. Couple that with her 600-pound musculature, her figure was nothing short of imposing.

“Cassie, wow…I mean, y-y-you’re…”

“I’m huge,” she said as-a-matter-of-factly, doing a front lat spread in front of a full-body mirror just to highlight her point. “And I’m ripped.” And to prove that, she casually puffed up a Most Muscular.

“Yes, I mean, you look invincible…unstoppable!”

“I FEEL invincible, and unstoppable.”

“You’re just packing…with muscle.”

“Not only am I packing with muscle, I brought the whole package! Size, muscularity, vascularity, conditioning, symmetry, beauty, sexiness…i’m sure that huge dick of yours approves…” she teased, gesturing at my erect boner.

“Well, you really DO look INCREDIBLE,” I blushed.

“You don’t look so bad yourself, BIG boy. You look pretty ripped and huge…for a guy. Like a true Mr Olympia, or better. Can’t say I’ve ever seen a guy as muscular as you, not even IFBB bodybuilders. No wonder the Immortal Goddess Queen chose you.”
“Well, after seeing how hardcore you’re working the last time we met, you really inspired me. So I doubled down, and got RIPPED! Check this out,” I said, flexing my bicep. It was well over 28-inches now, and I was proud.

“What’s that?”

“That’s my bicep.”

Cassie chuckled. “You call that a bicep? No, that’s a lemon arm. Now THIS…is a BICEP.”

Like a professional championship winning bodybuilder, Cassie flexed out a mighty single bicep, her face just staring admirably at the sheer enormity and beauty of her bulging hunk of she-beef. The volleyball-sized orb of perfectly rounded muscle was just jutting out from her humerus, the two heads each the shape of two giant mangoes separated by a faint groove in the middle, the twin muscle peaks just oozing strength and power, the juicy, cigar-thick vein running across the muscle belly providing an extra bad-ass impressiveness to the whole sight.

“Mmm…like what you see?” Cassie teased, because my dick was just unloading like crazy at the mere sight of her majestic bicep pump.

And of course I liked it! God, she was so sexy! Just like that, with just one flex, she had put me in my place, almost next to a humiliation. Her bicep was at least twice my size, if not more. In fact, her whole body was at least twice my size, although thrice would be more accurate. Standing this close to her, I began to realise the sheer enormity of her hulking musculature. She was downright MASSIVE, and just ripped as fuck!

“Oh my God…” I moaned, “You’re incredible…”

“I know. Now shut up and worship me,” Cassie barked.

I obeyed, reaching for her massive flexed bicep which was bigger than my head. I planted my lips on it, showering her arm with all my manly love, feeling the bounciness of her throbbing veins and the invincible hardness of her dense muscular meat. An electric shock coursed through my spine and I just orgasmed then and there, by just a quick feel of her muscles. That was the amount of sheer sexual dominance she had over me.

And from the imposing way she was standing over me, her towering figure eclipsing the sun and casting a gigantic shadow over me, her face sporting a look of pure cockiness and confidence, she knew it too. It was hard to believe that just little over 6 months ago, we were on spring break in Hawaii, Cassie standing over me on the beach with just her tiny lime-green string microkini, her long lush blonde hair tied in a high ponytail, proudly parading her fit cheerleading body that would put most porn stars to shame, which made many beach-goers turn to stop, stare and whistle. Her C-cup boobs and cleavage just spilled out from her bikini top, her cream-white skin just glinting in the light thanks to the baby oil, the faint outlines of her impressively toned six-pack abs resembling those of a well-trained IFBB Bikini pro, plus her shamelessly exposed thunder thighs and bulbous glutes in full display from the confines of her tiny thongs, capable of putting Street Fighter’s Chun Li and Cammy White to shame. But now, she was in a whole new different league altogether. She gained 2-feet in height, packed on a staggering 600-pounds of pure MUSCLE, got unbelievably HUGE and became impossibly RIPPED. From a world-famous porn star figure, she now looked like the ultimate comic book supervillain, striking fear into the hearts of her enemies, sending shivers down their spines. She looked very much like a roided-up version of Venom, Thanos and Juggernaut. But I loved every inch of her, and I bet she did too.

“Mmm…that feels sooo good…” Cassie moaned, “let’s continue this tonight. The Immortal Goddess Queen just invited me over to her harem for a little bit of ‘wrestling’, and I am sure you would love to come over and so we could give you a good old MUSCLEFUCK!”

Offline erocha75

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2024, 01:36:19 pm »
Wow, what a treat!! Another great chapter!! Thank you!!

Having said that I enjoyed the chapter sooo much, I do want to point out 2 plot points that seem inconsistent with the way the story has been developing (particularly as they both seem to somewhat undermine Diana's authority):

1. Battle Beast is presented to Diana as a product of (I am guessing) serious research from the top Amazon scientist, and thus an important weapon to be used in the most important development going on: the War (even if we actually hear very little of it). And just out of nowhere, Cassie/Thora kills it for pure fun/showmanship. In front of her creator (Anthea), and her owner (Diana), without even asking for their permission. And they just sit there and watch (and I guess celebrate) the monster being slaughtered (everybody knew this would happen, as it was clearly established from the beginning he was no match for a Bana Mighdall). I find that puzzling/not that believable.
2. When Caleb meets Cassie/Thora backstage, she orders him to worship her muscles, and he meekly/willingly does. When entering the harem, Caleb was 
told "You are not allowed to sleep with any other human woman, Amazon or Bana Mighdall. Such crimes will be seen as treachery and will be punishable by death." Diana even tells him "you are mine now". And just of nowhere (she has not yet disclosed that they will meet at the harem later on for the musclefuck), Cassie has him worship her muscles. That pretty much seems like messing with the Boss's property without her permission. And even worst, Caleb doesn´t even give it a second thought (no fear or remorse) and goes thru with the whole thing just like that! Once again, this episode does seem unlikely, considering everything that has happened before.

Anyway, sorry for pointing out these 2 apparent plot issues/inconsistencies to an otherwise fabulous story. Thanks for sharing!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Amazons vs Atlantis

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View