Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572772 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:46:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Daily-FBB-Clips.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daily-FBB-Clips.com  (Read 21854 times)

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Daily-FBB-Clips.com
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 01:27:03 pm »

And we offered 5 more free days to all clients who complained about not being able to watch the missing video (why did they come here and explain about it?)

because the guy said he never got a reply to his email?  Sounds kinda sketchy when you have to keep telling customer "this will be fixed" all the time.  It's 2016, you can't get a video site working?  Also, why do you have to be a member if a person wants to shoot for you?  A customer and a content provider have nothing to do with eachother except that you want someone to pay you $20 a month for the 'privilege' of shooting for you?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 01:27:03 pm »

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 08:37:29 am »
I can understand the frustration to not be able to watch 5 video among the list of our videos. But this is now fixed.

But I still can't see the videos I want! They are NOT THERE! Very soon even the "extended" membership of mine expires that you gave and I still can't see what I paid for! For fucks sake! Its been three weeks of my month membership

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 07:20:09 pm »

And we offered 5 more free days to all clients who complained about not being able to watch the missing video (why did they come here and explain about it?)

because the guy said he never got a reply to his email?  Sounds kinda sketchy when you have to keep telling customer "this will be fixed" all the time.  It's 2016, you can't get a video site working?  Also, why do you have to be a member if a person wants to shoot for you?  A customer and a content provider have nothing to do with eachother except that you want someone to pay you $20 a month for the 'privilege' of shooting for you?

I dont understand what the "shooting for us" has to do with the discussion.
I understand that if there are an issue one can complain. But concerning the "shooting for us", this is our policy "you have to be a member of the site"
Why ? because first we want to make sure the person is known before putting him in contact with a girl. And this is our policy, you are not obliged to film for us if you dont like...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 07:21:04 pm »
I can understand the frustration to not be able to watch 5 video among the list of our videos. But this is now fixed.

But I still can't see the videos I want! They are NOT THERE! Very soon even the "extended" membership of mine expires that you gave and I still can't see what I paid for! For fucks sake! Its been three weeks of my month membership

Send me a mail and please ask asked send me a capture of the video you can't see!!

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 07:18:51 am »

Send me a mail and please ask asked send me a capture of the video you can't see!!

I sent an e-mail, told you the Samara videos are still fucked, five days ago you replied:

"I see there are some video missing...
have asked the developper to add them ..."

and all the not-new Samara videos are still fucked

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 09:51:15 am »

I sent an e-mail, told you the Samara videos are still fucked, five days ago you replied:

"I see there are some video missing...
have asked the developper to add them ..."

and all the not-new Samara videos are still fucked

We have checked the site (me, developper and the help of some members), no one complain about it. I told you to refresh or delete the cache.
So when I wrote to you we added the video 2 Days after. I m surprise that you seems to be the only one to complain about it. Where 99% of user never said anything wrong about the site...
Let me know if you still have any issue then we can do skype share screen to see what going on.
I m 100% sure you can view these video. And by the way we ll do more video with Samara.

Thanks anyway for helping us improving the site.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 09:53:35 am »
And Still again, I can offer your more free days If you feel very angry about the issues that we corrected now from more than 1 week or 2.
I m not saying everything is 100% but I want every members to be happy and satisfied with the content.
Let me know what I can do for you. write me a mail and , then dont forget to get your review here.

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 10:07:17 am »
The Samara Buckler military press and boxing video is still not showing up

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 09:34:10 pm »
The Samara Buckler military press and boxing video is still not showing up
They are please check seriously!

I was under the impression I sent a mail saying it finally work. After a month of back and forth e-mailing

m76

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 03:50:05 pm »
Unless I'm mistaken you only get your 7 days free trial if you subscribe first. So it's not really a trial and/or free is it.  This site is the most convoluted badly designed piece of internet junk I've ever seen. And I've been around.

If you want subscribers streamline that crap, and make it work properly, re-design the entire page, because right now it looks like it was designed by a five year old in microsoft word. If you can't be bothered to hire a professional web designer to do it, why should we bother to pay for it?

Because there is no way in 7 kingdoms that I'd join that crap, regardless of what the content is.

And the in your face attitude doesn't help either. Some humility would go far in terms of getting started on the right foot with visitors.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2016, 09:03:59 pm »
Unless I'm mistaken you only get your 7 days free trial if you subscribe first. So it's not really a trial and/or free is it.  This site is the most convoluted badly designed piece of internet junk I've ever seen. And I've been around.

If you want subscribers streamline that crap, and make it work properly, re-design the entire page, because right now it looks like it was designed by a five year old in microsoft word. If you can't be bothered to hire a professional web designer to do it, why should we bother to pay for it?

Because there is no way in 7 kingdoms that I'd join that crap, regardless of what the content is.

And the in your face attitude doesn't help either. Some humility would go far in terms of getting started on the right foot with visitors.

I dont care about what you think M76, I m offering a free TRIAL. I m happy with my customers, who seems happy also.
If you consider the design better than the content, then I understand for who you work...

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2016, 09:04:53 pm »
... and there are people joining, and staying and happy with us, that the most important. Your opinion only believe to you. Stick with it.

m76

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2016, 04:25:59 pm »
I dont care about what you think M76, I m offering a free TRIAL. I m happy with my customers, who seems happy also.
If you consider the design better than the content, then I understand for who you work...

If you don't care why did you reply? You're only digging your hole deeper. I have the money, you want the money. But you're not getting it this way. So the real looser is you here.

Offline musclelover1974

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2016, 10:50:19 pm »
wasnt able to download or stream even one video, awful performance.

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2016, 06:31:35 am »
not even one measurement or AW video....why?
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Daily-FBB-Clips.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View