Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580448 Posts in 74095 Topics by 29401 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 18, 2024, 03:06:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Pamela Franklin [Pam Franklin]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pamela Franklin [Pam Franklin]  (Read 57500 times)

Fit-Girl

Pamela Franklin [Pam Franklin]
« on: May 29, 2008, 05:40:32 am »

Forum Saradas

Mr Lefots

Re: Pamela Franklin [Pam Franklin]
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 06:55:58 pm »
still got more pics

Mr Lefots

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 07:13:08 pm »

pym395

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 01:21:57 pm »

pilatus70

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 06:48:25 pm »
Greattt physique...

Mr Leffots is back

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 11:09:50 am »

AMG lite

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 04:22:09 pm »
 Some Info about PAM:

The first breath I took was in Port Lavaca, Texas. Although I have travelled extensively, including Germany, Austria, Israel and England, and have lived in different parts of the U.S., including Michigan, Hawaii and California, my heart has always been in Texas and that is where I have returned. I now live in Spring, Texas with my family. My husband and two children are the center of my life. I enjoy my personal training profession which I practice under my company name of Amazon Fitness. I have always been athletic and have enjoyed sports. I competed in Volleyball and in Track I ran the 400 meter dash and relay and the 800 meter relay. I enjoy snow skiing, water skiing, and windsurfing.

I first started working out with weights when I lived in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1985. Initially I didn't intend to compete. However, I loved the way it shaped my body, and after being encouraged to try a competition, I was hooked when I won first place in middleweight at my first contest, the Lackland Classic in San Antonio in 1986. I competed in several competitions around Texas from then until 1990 when I entered the Texas Championships and placed second in the lightweight division. After my second child came along I decided to devote myself to raising my young children and stopped competing for ten years. I continued to work out during those years although my intensity and consistency were lagging. In 2000 I started working out seriously again and competed in the John Sherman Competition in Houston in 2001. In 2002 I competed in the Texas Championships and in 2003 I won first in the heavyweight at the Texas Championships. I've been competing nationally since 2003 and have entered the USA, the Jr. Nationals, the Nationals and the Master's Nationals competitions with varying placings at each competition. You can find more detailed information on these placings on my personal website.

A typical day in my life starts out with training clients at my personal training studio. I do my own workout midday and then I'm back to training clients in the evening. I consistently work out at least 5 days a week.  I often change my workout programs, but a typical program would be as follows, alternating days:
Day 1: Chest and Back
Day 2: Legs and Biceps
Day 3: Shoulders and Triceps and Calves

When I'm training in the off-season I take more rest between sets and use heavier weights and when dieting for a contest I increase my intensity and do more super-sets, drop sets, less rest between sets and much more cardio.

My measurements in inches are:
Biceps 15.5"
Legs 24.5"
Waist 27"
Contest weight 142 lbs.
Off-season weight 160 lbs.

My best lifts are:
Bench press -210 lb.
Leg press - 1000 lbs!!!!
Chin-ups - using 45 lb. plate for 6 reps

My best bodypart is my back. It has always been the easiest bodypart for me to develop and seems to respond quickly to stimuli. I love to do chin-ups and rowing exercises. I really enjoy working out and can't think of any exercise that I don't like. Like I said, I'm hooked on this. It's a lot of fun for me! I really enjoy my workouts. The only part about bodybuilding I don't enjoy is the dieting. I'm sure everyone feels the same about dieting!!!

Women's bodybuilding today is confused. At many contests there is such discrepancy between the judges choice and the audience's choice. It seems that judges are looking for different things from contest to contest, sometimes it is the most defined and others the most size, and still others somewhere in between. Bodybuilding is hard to judge because there is no definite set of ideal physique qualities. Different people have different ideas about what they think the perfect physique should be. It has always been this way and always will be this way. I shape my body this way because I love the look. I love big defined muscles. Some would say I look too masculine. That is their opinion. I don't do this to make them happy. I do this to make me happy. I love the way I look. I compete in bodybuilding because I have to have a goal so I can stay on the diet to achieve the definition. Without the goal of competition I know I wouldn't have the discipline needed to reach this extreme definition. I can do it with the goal.

Recent competitions:
Masters Nationals 2007 - 5th place Light-Heavyweight
Masters Nationals 2006 - 3rd place Heavyweight
Masters Nationals 2005 - 2nd place Heavyweight
I took 3rd in the Light-Heavyweight division at the 2004 Jr. Nationals. I
was the highest placing newcomer in the heavier weight divisions.
2004 Ronnie Coleman Classic - 1st place Light-Heavyweight + Overall

Offline musclegoon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 10:40:41 pm »
User is currently banned [View]

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

Offline musclegoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 06:53:01 am »
All the pics in this thread one link!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?56clp52c29b2a2o

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

Glenfiddich

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 02:28:01 pm »

Offline zzico76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 09:38:30 am »
sexy!!!!

Offline Pam Franklin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    • Amazon Fitness
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 03:47:53 am »
Hi Guys,  Glad you like my pictures!  Wow, I haven't seen some of those in a long time...like the ones from the 80's!  It reminds me of how long I've been competing!  I have my competition history on my website under the About Me tab.  My last competition - the 2014 Pittsburgh Pro Masters - was a lot of fun.  It's a lot more fun winning!  Since that was my first pro show win, it will always be a special memory for me.  I put up some training videos on my personal training website so please check those out too! 

Pam Franklin
www.pamfranklin.com
www.amazonfitness.us

Offline Pam Franklin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    • Amazon Fitness
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 09:58:46 pm »

Here's a pic from a couple weeks ago.  I was on a cruise and this is a small island off the coast of Belize called Goff's Caye.  Snorkeling, lobster and rum punch made a great day!

Pam Franklin
www.pamfranklin.com
www.amazonfitness.us

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 10:57:05 pm »
Welcome Pam  :-*
I Saradas

Offline DamageControl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 03:09:00 am »
You still look super Pam!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Pamela Franklin [Pam Franklin]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View