Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Gentlemayor on 16 Nov 2016
  • #17 by Showtime on 18 Dec 2016
  • yes , several times.
    believe me , it was worth the effort to catch her. you won't be disappointed. her back and her glutes are unmatched.
    when she first comes on , she is usually in free or premium chat for a few minutes. then the line starts........
    I'm still trying to catch Brittany, no luck yet.  Always in 1 on 1.  This woman's popularity is through the roof.
  • #18 by matadore10 on 27 Mar 2017
  • #19 by gatorvin on 03 Apr 2017
  • She is so meaty and sexy. I'll bide my time waiting for the session announcement!!!
  • #20 by stratos on 06 Apr 2017
  • Facially, she could pass for a daughter or little sister to Th-resa Bostick.  And just like I've always said about TB, BO probably has the best combination of muscularity and curves (with maybe the exception of a couple fbbs).
  • #21 by cold316 on 22 Jun 2017
  •  
  • #22 by billybob101 on 23 Jun 2017
  • Incredible how fast she's packed on so much muscle in such a short time. Must be a sight from behind see those wide lats, tiny waist, and thick glutes and quads.  :bravo:
    • billybob101
  • #23 by herne on 02 Jul 2017
  • Including a photo of the 2017 Chicago IFBB Pro FBB 1st Call-Out, which she eventually won. :bravo:

• #24 by marvin on 03 Jul 2017
  • I believe Margie V Martin is training her. So she has one of the best to work with her.

Incredible how fast she's packed on so much muscle in such a short time. Must be a sight from behind see those wide lats, tiny waist, and thick glutes and quads.  :bravo:
  • #25 by fredzeppelin on 08 Jul 2017
  • Holy smokes she is hot. Like a rich man's version of Kim Perez. Plus she packed on some
    serious beef for the Chicago Pro -- her arms were massive! I'm a white guy going a** shit
    over this beauty!
    • fredzeppelin
  • #26 by Nikoo on 15 Aug 2017
  • Hi, You do session about domination?
    • Nikoo
  • #27 by mooretiger on 19 Aug 2017
  • I hate that she announced she is not competing in rising phoenix.
    think she would have done extremely well. she looks incredible.
    hopefully sticks with it and comes back next year.
  • #28 by luis3iguel on 23 Aug 2017
  • I read that comment too one motivated is financially and second she don't wanna be qualified like Aleesha in Omaha she wanna be more bigger we must be wait
    • luis3iguel
  • #29 by sphericaldog on 02 Sep 2017
  • She looks tough and strong. Would love to see more fem fem wrestling, there are none these days. Brittany vs alesha young would be a good match. Who do you think would come on top?
  • #30 by PatronaSeven on 05 Sep 2017
  • A muscular black Khaleesi.
Pages:
Actions