Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581193 Posts in 74122 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 03:19:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 138146 times)

Offline MsMelissa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2023, 10:00:05 pm »
Beastmogym my email is Melissasgym@yahoo.com

Omg Ms Melissa is in here!!! That's awesome!! Love your work love 💪💪 also love how you wear heels 👠

Much love sweetie and thank you. I appreciate you and my fans💋

Forum Saradas

« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2023, 10:00:05 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #466 on: September 07, 2023, 10:16:16 pm »

[the legend and real life cartoon has entered the chat]
Welcome MM. Hope we get to play again later in the fall.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #467 on: September 07, 2023, 10:28:05 pm »

Do you have any plans to visit London again?

Offline drpedro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #468 on: September 08, 2023, 10:51:43 am »
I wouldn't send her a deposit. She took my money but did not deliver a session

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #469 on: September 09, 2023, 10:11:26 pm »
That's a vague statement. You've given us point A and point B, leaving out what occurred in between. There could be a lot of reasons why this happened where you're at fault, primarily if you're the one that canceled. Let's look at another example:

From the Muscle Goddess session thread:
sent a deposit and she stopped responding. Seems like she might be a scammer
From CG's thread in Female Bodybuilding:
I had a session with her. a month ago It was fun but cost 1000

In this case, the guy goes from point A, filthy, lowlife scammer, to point B, fun session, in less than a year. Obviously, the guy worked out whatever misunderstanding he had with CG, but he never made any attempt to delete or explain that accusation. It's still there. Wait, isn't that you? Hope you make that right.

I'm noticing that this isn't an accusation, just two statements of fact; you gave her a deposit and no session was done. You aren't calling Ms Melissa a scammer, why is that? I suspect it's in the part of the story we're not hearing. Keeping a deposit without cause is a serious matter, but she can't respond if she doesn't know who you are. If that's what you're looking for, email her with the details and your Saradas screen name.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #470 on: September 12, 2023, 06:14:42 am »

Omg Ms Melissa is in here!!! That's awesome!! Love your work love 💪💪 also love how you wear heels 👠

What is your current condition? Are you offseason?

Offline Beastmogym

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #471 on: September 13, 2023, 12:27:40 pm »
I emailed you again and titled it as Terre Haute session. My email is under Quad250rr@*****
I also messaged you again.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #472 on: September 13, 2023, 09:36:19 pm »
Just got your message. Your inbox is full. Clear it out, or just send me the email address you used when dealing with her.

Offline boobs2024

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #473 on: September 14, 2023, 03:58:02 pm »
Hi Ms Melissa are you planning to come to Melbourne Australia soon for a session next year?
If you are, are you able to do a Dominatrix boob smothering & bearhugging by squeezing my head between your boobs really hard until I tap out and bearhugging me hard around my stomach?

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #474 on: September 14, 2023, 04:00:46 pm »
Hi Ms Melissa are you planning to come to Melbourne Australia soon for a session next year?
If you are, are you able to do a Dominatrix boob smothering & bearhugging by squeezing my head between your boobs really hard until I tap out and bearhugging me hard around my stomach?

lolololololol very smooth dude.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #475 on: September 14, 2023, 04:30:24 pm »

Any wonder women only visit if there's an issue when this is the greeting.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #476 on: September 14, 2023, 04:53:05 pm »

Any wonder women only visit if there's an issue when this is the greeting.

I would love to peek in the inboxes of session wrestlers. I can only imagine the amount of CRINGE that they put up with.

And funny enough, those guys are the same dudes who wonder "why aren't muscular women interested in me?"

Offline aero44

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #477 on: September 15, 2023, 01:40:08 am »
Unfortunately, there are far too many dudes like “Melbourne” on this forum. The same guys that ask for “details” of session activities, but don’t have the stones to find out for themselves.

You are right to imagine the crap that these ladies hear. It’s a wonder that we are lucky enough that ANY of the ladies are willing to take the time to weed-out these weirdo’s.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #478 on: September 16, 2023, 05:26:45 am »

seriously…dude not the approach to take unless you want to get completely ignored. Maybe reach out on the widely available email and look up the word subtlety before you reach out. Maybe better…just shelve the idea of reaching out altogether.  Guys like you are  the reason ladies quit the scene.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #479 on: September 16, 2023, 05:53:20 pm »

seriously…dude not the approach to take unless you want to get completely ignored. Maybe reach out on the widely available email and look up the word subtlety before you reach out. Maybe better…just shelve the idea of reaching out altogether.  Guys like you are  the reason ladies quit the scene.

The number of people in this world who are unable to read the temp of the room continues to astound me. ::)
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View