Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577999 Posts in 73580 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 06:07:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Most impressive feats of strength?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most impressive feats of strength?  (Read 7409 times)

by eck

Most impressive feats of strength?
« on: October 24, 2007, 09:00:24 pm »
What are the most impressive displays of strength/muscularity that you've personally witnessed from a girl? Answers can be as wide-ranging as you like, from the body builder girl in your gym who lifts incredible weights for reps, to the girl next door who beats a big guy at arm wrestling... whatever.

Forum Saradas

Most impressive feats of strength?
« on: October 24, 2007, 09:00:24 pm »

simpl1

Re: Most impressive feats of strength?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 07:35:47 pm »
When I was in high school, I met a Girl that was awesome.  I personaly felt her amazing strength on a few occasions.  At only 5'5 and maybe 115lbs. she could lift my 165lbs. with ease.  Piggy back, over the shoulder, craddle, bear hugs, fireman carry, and numerous against the wall lifts.  The most amazing lifts she ever did to me was a One hand throat lift !!! She would hold my throat and I would hold on to her wrist with both hands.  With one arm behind her back she would lift me off the ground with just one arm.  Then hold me there for a few seconds before setting me back on the floor. Fucking Amazing Strength !!!

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:05:27 pm »
I had a girl in my class.
Her mother did sports in her youth and she had medals in her house.
This girl had a little sister maybe 3 years younger then me.
This girl once lifted me with such ease it was so imberesing I was maybe 10-15 kg heavier.

s14

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 06:38:09 pm »
wow, thats incredible! collete is extremly strong, thats for sure.

bumpy

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 12:34:42 am »
I had a girlfriend who was Tall and rather skinny but posessed amazing Strength in particular in her arms. She would wrap her arms around you, and just hold you there with a Smile on her face. I dont know how but it was impossible to release your self. She appeared to be able to restrain you with minimul Ease. We only went out a few times so never really discovered her amazing potential

Offline emj5373

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 09:40:14 pm »
Sarah - a totally gorgeous girl I grew up with. I always wanted to date her, but she was always like "we can't date because you're like a brother to me". Totally sucked. Anyway. She and I went to Golds together one day. Said she would be on the Cardio deck. I had been trying to get her to lift because she was obviously muscular and proportioned, but she'd never really gotten into working with free weights much. She did her thing and I did mine. Later, I was at the military press finishing a set. She got off the treadmill and came over and sat down on the bench. She grabbed the bar and kind of 'tested the weight'. She lifted it off the rack a few inches with very little effort. She was really suprised at first, then she focused on the weight and pumped out 5 reps without even straining. I was amazed. 135 lbs was still on the bar from my final set. I was in shock. I knew she was really strong because she was buff, but I never guessed that she would be able to do that.
Later in the week I went back to train legs and she went along again. She totally outdid me on squats that day with 5 deep reps of 315, and then she leg pressed 1250 three times. I got up the nerve to ask her to let me measure her thighs. They were 34 inches after the workout!  If I had to guess her biceps are between 13 and 14 inches. I can't wait to get her to go with me to work arms. Then I can check for sure. Shes amazing.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Most impressive feats of strength?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View