Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572868 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:08:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When were you first attracted to fbbs  (Read 66091 times)

brightside

Re: when were you first attracted to fbbs
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 12:09:56 pm »
yes me to..i was about 12...and some years later i found the book "The Women" by Bill Dobbins in a bookstore in cologne and bought it..it costs 50DM and damn..that was better tha 100playboy magazine..i also bought many VHS-Tapes from muscle elegance and damn they were so expensive to that time for me...

Ozzy

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 06:19:23 pm »
i was under 10, in the late 80's... i can t remember exactly when...

my first encounter with the world of female muscle was in a bookshop, when i saw a cover of a french mag call "le monde du muscle", with anja schreiner...
then, each month, when i was going on a bookshop, i was looking for this kind of mag... but i only look at them... i so met shelley beati, tonya knight, cory everson...
when i finally bought a muscle and fitness, at 12, it was incredible! there were a lot of pics of sharon bruneau, with which i fell in love immediatly...

then, other mag, internet...

spank

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 06:13:37 pm »
For myself I was 12.

aikanaro

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 08:40:01 pm »
16-21, though there was this Gianna Nanini music video in the 80s with this big girl in it...  ;D

Offline charliebrown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 07:55:25 pm »
under 10, I guess

_AV_

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 05:50:40 pm »
31+

hhheeeyyy1234

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 05:37:58 am »
when I was like 6 at the grocery store there was a book with Gladys Portugues on it and I felt weird inside and my legs started shaking

http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Bodies-Gladys-Portugues/dp/0440534240

Offline smithgpost

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 09:37:23 am »
It must have been around 10. I went to a news stand and I saw a huge biceps of a female bodybuilder. I don't know who she was but I was hooked since then!

BigMaik

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2008, 08:37:55 pm »
I was 15. I zapped in the tv-program and suddenly there she was -  :o - DENISE RUTKOWSKI!!!
She competed at the USA NPC 1991.
I felt in love instandly!

oopsarn

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2008, 03:45:31 pm »
16~21 :)

mik73blaze

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 01:51:24 am »
Actually kinda funny story.  There was that Magic School bus book, I must have been 7 or 8 and I really liked this picture in the book where they where they were growing after being shrunk down to go inside the human body, and the girl was much bigger than the guy.

Also, there was a commercial in the late 80's where girls were growing bigger than guys, I was around 8 or so.  I liked both these things but didn't know why.  Saw my first bodybuilding contest on TV in early 90's and it all clicked.

pekin

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2008, 08:04:18 pm »
16-21

Offline Heatseeker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 06:03:24 pm »
About 25 years ago,  when I was working out with a cousin of mine.  The girlfriend of buddy of his was a competing bodybuilder and when I met her I knew that  a hard woman was good to find.  The Internet has propelled that interest.  Bikini babes are great but I learned that bikini babes with six packs even better!

pekin

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 10:22:23 pm »
when I have 20. I see A photo of bev francis in a sport's magazine.

nigelw1

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 03:38:56 pm »
since i was a lad i have always loved fbbs im now 49 and still think they br fantastic remember a picture of bev frances in the sun in the early eighties when she was first on the scene and the first really big girl the photo of her was walking on a beach carring a sports bag and wearing a bikini top i coulnt beleive the size of her arms and chest at the time and compeared with the likes of rachel maclish of the sam period she made them look like fitness girls and in pumping iron 2 when she did the most muscular pose that was awesome love the fact that through the times there have been a lot of the girls getting bigger than ever more is definatly best i love the huge women :o

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View