Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572856 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:09:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When were you first attracted to fbbs  (Read 66090 times)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: when were you first attracted to fbbs
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 09:32:34 pm »
Back when I was 6 and my father thought it was idea to buy me a bodybuilding magazine to surprise me since he noticed how much I liked watching Conan.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 04:08:31 am »
Under 10.  Don't know if I recognized as "attraction" at that point, of course, but I had a definite interest as far back as I can remember.  I wonder what it must have been like for it to simply dawn on some folks at a later age.

jed451

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 08:32:45 pm »
Probably 13 ;D

mrcrowne

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 06:57:17 am »
I was 18 and started college.  This girl, while not a FBB, she was strong, and muscular, and love to prove her strength to anyone she felt like it proving it to, by outlifting guys in the gym, or run faster.  Once, she beat some poor soul in a pushup contest and she did all of her pushups with one arm.  She was some type of athlete.  It's been so long, I can't remember, but she was never aggressive towards me (well except for a couple of times, which I will not disclose), but was more of like that nice girl next door who always wanted to hug and cuddle up with you.  My friends wonder how could I have tamed such a wild animal because they feared her,and I didn't.  Either I had something they didn't, I was a fool.  Even her kisses packed muscle.  That was a woman.  Too bad she moved.

Offline Sparx-1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • ...Meh...
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 08:48:07 am »
I guess when I was around 10. I used to fantasize about muscular women, but had never actually seen one. Then I saw an episode of Fear Factor with Tatianna Butler, and then found myself at wpw.net. That's when it began... ^^;
"It takes one far more powerful, to create than to destroy..."

cryptonssun

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 02:33:22 am »
15 and younger  :)

My older brother use to play football.  Instead of PlayBoy, Penthouse, or Hustler he had Muscle&Fitness, Flex, and Ironman.  I would look through them and was strangley drawn to these females with muscle.

xAndyx

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 04:26:05 pm »
always liked strong women from as long as i can remember.... but got a taste for muscle women in my early teens through eurosport, in the early 90s.

msraju

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 09:42:41 am »
i began to like fbb from 13

i saw some women in ad and i started to like that

bratseth

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 11:24:45 am »
about 14. maybe i would have been earlier into the fbb admiration, if it was more coverage of the female muscle scene back in the early eighties.

armslover

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2008, 10:12:35 pm »
My first prolonged hard-on (lasting nearly three weeks) was when I was 9. Saw Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman bending a steel bar. She's no FBB, but perception is reality. What I find most attractive about FBBs are their (potential) physical strength, not so much big muscles. I also get turned on by non-muscular women showing great strength all the same.

J0d3r

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 11:05:03 pm »
16-21 I first saw debi laszewski on fitnessbeauties.com and I was hooked

otherother73

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 05:31:46 am »
12-13.  I remember going to the news stand and buying WPW and seeing the women.  Must have been the late 80s.  Not to many boob jobs then and to this day I still prefer my FBB's to not have implants.  There were also some female athletes at my high school that  had great legs that I still fantasize about today. 

arcore23

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 05:03:46 am »
16-21, I discovered the attraction for FBB, when I saw a video of Susan Myers, on a 90's show, where there some FBB, and the son of Susan on the public. He said that was proud of her mom, of her strenght, so I searched more on the web, and I discovered this world.

bolo6

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 07:37:10 pm »
16-21

i still remember how my friends laughed at me when they found out fbb's turn me on....

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 11:53:46 pm »
I was definitely under 10 when I was for the first time attracted by fbb's ! I remembered watching contests on Eurosport in the 90's ! When I was 15, I found THE book : "The Women" by Bill Dobbins, with a lot of amazing pictures ! When I first opened this book, it was like a new world of beauty and fantasy !
And then, I got the Internet (God bless it) and started looking for more videos, new athletes...

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View