Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576012 Posts in 73266 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 06:39:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  orkuts most beautiful girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: orkuts most beautiful girls  (Read 18746 times)

aaron29

orkuts most beautiful girls
« on: December 10, 2009, 03:20:32 pm »
ok i've got a tonne of girls here some i do know their names but most of them i don't, i'm not looking for help just sharing some pics of beautiful girls, enjoy----------
  ----

Forum Saradas

orkuts most beautiful girls
« on: December 10, 2009, 03:20:32 pm »

aaron29

Re: orkuts most beautiful girls
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:55:23 pm »
---

---

bearskins1

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:45:30 pm »
Serious Karma awaits anyone who can identify the 2 ladies in the last photo.

Offline robmello

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 02:58:07 pm »
They are Alessandra Mattos and Yani de Simone a.k.a. "mulher filé"

aaron29

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 06:47:05 am »
go to orkut , punch in one of the gorls names u see on here or another hottie you already know of and search for their pics, find pics of their hot friends or hot girls in the same groups they've joined you should be able to find tonnes of fit babes no one has ever heard of or maybe just some pics that arent in circulation . if the girls pics arent available try googling her name, pay attention to details like if you see a hot girl and dont know her name but you see the pic is marked from a certain website or event then go to that site, you might only find out her name, you might find more pics or hopefully another girl just as hot, maybe you get nothing except for a better quality pic, time and perseverence!! hope this helps u to contribute my next favourite girl----as you see i try to post the hottest girls i can find while keeping my selections to mostly fit women with the odd girl thrown in who might not be the most fit but has some kind of ridiculous bodypart while still being in decent shape---enjoy these for now----------

aaron29

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 01:14:55 am »
goodluck superfetdown, honestly everytime i go on orkut i find a lot of new girls, so much i have a hard time logging off my profile is "orkuts most beautiful girls"  u can start there if u want click on a girl go to her friends and just keep doing it over and over--------------

aaron29

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 03:17:33 am »
gabriela paganini---there's already a thread from bubbaman started for her but it's 7 posts and no pics working, these pics are from orkut, this girl is amazing-----------

-----------if anyone has more pics of her posting the would really be appreciated---------

aaron29

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 11:07:35 pm »
the blonds----------------

--------------i'll start posting again i been slacking---show interest n i'll post another 25 super hot blonds from orkut

zedasilva1001

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 04:10:23 pm »
go to orkut , punch in one of the gorls names u see on here or another hottie you already know of and search for their pics, find pics of their hot friends or hot girls in the same groups they've joined you should be able to find tonnes of fit babes no one has ever heard of or maybe just some pics that arent in circulation . if the girls pics arent available try googling her name, pay attention to details like if you see a hot girl and dont know her name but you see the pic is marked from a certain website or event then go to that site, you might only find out her name, you might find more pics or hopefully another girl just as hot, maybe you get nothing except for a better quality pic, time and perseverence!! hope this helps u to contribute my next favourite girl----as you see i try to post the hottest girls i can find while keeping my selections to mostly fit women with the odd girl thrown in who might not be the most fit but has some kind of ridiculous bodypart while still being in decent shape---enjoy these for now----------

Man,

I've tried so hard to discover who is this blond girl from the left, but i'm concluding that is impossible. Can you  help me? Maybe you remember in wich site you found this pic.

Thanks.

aaron29

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 05:51:30 pm »
the one in yellow and black getit asked about i do have her name- i think but thats her in the five pics before that one with the same dark haired girl-if i have her name i'll post it with a pic--------------the girl zedasilva1001 asked about i'm not sure if i have her name but i do have more pics of her but only a couple, so many girls use her pics its hard to find out her real name, maybe rob2 can help out he's just as resourceful as myself if not more so------------

zedasilva1001

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 12:39:59 pm »
Thanks for answer my question, first.

More than her real name, i'm looking for her real pics (rsrs). Probably she's a horn. I saw pics of other girls in the same house, dressed like horns, like this girl. I'll contact rob2 for her real name. If i'm right about her profession... well, than the pics will no more necessary (rsrs). However, if you give some information about her pics (even fake orkut, no problem), i'll apreciate very hard! (I know other 3 pics from this session. Probably there are a lot of them!).

One more time, thanks.

aaron29

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 03:44:19 pm »
zedislav i think its the same girl you were talking about she's wearing white spandex, either way some more blonds and i do have a few of their names i'll just have to sort through all my orkut pics------enjoy these are good-----

the muscular girl (5th-11th pics) is amazing and i do have her name but again i'll have to sort through my pics

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  orkuts most beautiful girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View