Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575864 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:20:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks  (Read 48690 times)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2019, 11:13:55 am »
At last, a continuation!  :thanks:

I hope we get more descriptions of how big her muscles are and comparisons against the small boys! I wonder how big and tall she will become, what a goddess!  :woohoo:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2019, 11:13:55 am »

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2019, 02:51:37 pm »
At last, a continuation!  :thanks:

I hope we get more descriptions of how big her muscles are and comparisons against the small boys! I wonder how big and tall she will become, what a goddess!  :woohoo:

Just my opinion, we've already seen plenty of that.  The story so far has focused more on how the girls looked.  With this most recent chapter we saw a little bit more focus on their strength rather than their looks.  I'm hoping that trend continues.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2019, 10:44:53 pm »
The video about the armwrestling, my sister versus 6 friends, was becoming viral.
But it was nothing.
The next one was something unreal.
It was too long to share in the stories, so Bianca put it in the feed.
It is difficult to describe for me, because when I saw it, my dick exploded... I saw my cum on the floor and I didn't touch myself!
To say about it, I need to tell the story before, and I can tell by reading what one of them wrote on the secret group.
Bianca was coming back from the shower and her plan was about lifting her friends, because it was what her followers asked for.
They knew it, because they read her story on her profile and saw the poll.
She smiled.
"Do you know?"
"Ehm... yes... but... it's crazy... how can you...?"
"Don't worry, I have an idea. We can use the bar bench, it's long enough"
"Bianca I... mean... it's crazy to do, not how..."
"Ooooh honey, don't worry, I want to try, it's funny!!"
"F-f-funny? Ok... we... we can... I mean..."
"Yes but I need someone else"
"Someone else on the bar? we are not enough?"
"Oh, no no, ahahaha, someone else to record the game, with my phone, I want to share the proof!"
"Oh, yes, social..."
"Is it a problem for you? maybe the armwrestling challenge is not good for you because.... welll... a girl who beats some boys... it is not a good spot for you... if you don't want to, it's ok for me, I understand...I..."
"No no Bianca, it's ok, we love your... we love when you share these videos about the... well, it's ok for us! Right mates?"
"Yes, no problem"
"Absolutely, I want you share this"
"Idem for me"
"OK"
"No way, do it super girl!"
"Thanks, so... I need someone who..."
"Ehi, the barman, he was the man who asked for a picture in the sea with you"
Bianca went to ask for the video and the barman looked at her friends in disbelief.
"Ok, I have the man! He is so kind to make the video and he let us using the bench, so, we have all, and I have also a new follower, eh eh eh"
"So guys... are you really friends with... her?"
"Yes sir"
"And you have the same age?"
"Again, yes, we're at school together"
"Mmmh, ok, I understand... it's only difficult to believe that she has friends that... ok..."
"Sir, do you think it is a problem she has muscles and we don't?"
"It is not a problem for us, we are happy to have a friend like her with all these muscles"
"Yes, we feel safe with her"
"Well, ok, times change..."
"And are you happy to be her new follower sir?"
"Oh... ok... yes, I understood. Well, what we have to do?"
"Oh you have only to make the video. Stay here, behind me. You guys sit on the bench. And below you I'll try to lift you up with a squat. When I say 'go' you begin to record. Tap here, and leave. When I say 'stop' you tap here again. Before the first tap, tap in the circle to take the focus on me. right?"
"Right little girl. But are you sure to do this? is it not dangerous?"
"Don't worry, if I cannot, I don't. If I can, I do. And I'll know if I can or not after 5 seconds"
Bianca went under the bench.
"Ok, tap in the circle to take the focus"
"I am..."
"GO"
What happened next is totally incredible, absolutely sexy, definitely illegal to tell.
What do you see in the video? Easy...
When I opened her profile I saw immediately that this video was something crazy. My little sister Bianca, dressed in a too tiny bikini who showed her body in all her glory, who covered no one of her body muscles, was in a squat position under 6 friends. And from the barman's point of view you could see her ass totally naked and in an equivocal position. My sister's ass was totally exposed. The ass of a super muscular 14 years old girl. The best booty in the world was now naked (the little costume thread didn't cover anything). When she began to rise up the barman let himself go to a sigh. What he saw in front of him was the dream of every man in the world. A perfect round ass who was pumping, thanks to the video we also see the streaks and the veins on her booty, we also see her buttocks become harder and harder, we also see her thighs expanding to inhuman size. Her calves full of veins and become like diamonds. The muscles on her back were scary also if they were on a man, but she was not a man, she was a girl, a teen, and her delts were lifting 6 boys on a bench, we all knew she was stronger than her friends, we didn't know she was like 10 times stronger than a common boy her age. Her shoulders and backbones were pumping like never before, it was like a geographical map drawn with the muscles. When Bianca finished lifting them on her shoulders they thought it was finished.
It was not.
"Please sir, come in front of me. DON'T STOP RECORDING!"
He went.
And the video become more absurd.
Now we had the A-side.
The tiny bikini was near to break.
Her body, pumped like never before, was pushing to tear it.
Her boobs were crazy. Her nipples were... too much to see...
Her abs.
HER ABS.
They were contracted like they wanted to go on each other. You could see a perfect turtle. Six cubes covered by veins and stripes, the stripes were deep 2 or 3 cm. But if you tried to insert a finger between the slot who separated the blocks, at the moment her abs could break your finger from your hand. This stunning beauty little blonde was covered by muscles. This 14 years old girl with incredible blue eyes was smiling while her body was pumped like a professional body builder during his best routine.
"Don't stop, I have... to... try... mmmmmmmm thiiiiiiiis...."
She began to raise her arms.
Her biceps began to grow like two bowling balls.
Veins covered her biceps and forearms.
Her tits were separated with pectoral muscles who moved her big boobs.
Her muscles were doing a pec dance...
Dozens of stripes like teeth of a comb were displayed on her pec between her breasts.
At the end, she lifted over her shoulders the bench with the boys.
You can hear the barman during the video who says "oh my God, oh my God, it's impossible, I can't believe, only 14, how is it possible? how can a girl so young have muscles so big and strong? oh my god..."
If you lift the audio you can also listen some "oooh" and "aaaah" and "it's impossibile, it's incredible, I want to see now" by her friends.
She did it.
But it was not enough.
"DON'T STOP THE VIDEO"
She was suffering now, it was too much also for her, but she did it.
"Ok boys, one by one, get off the bench and use me as a ladder, I can't put it on the ground now, so you have to go down by yourself"
They did it.
And the scene was something like a Superman stripe. You expect to see a scene like this on a DC comic, not in the real life.
They began to go down, one by one, and everyone who used my sister as a ladder touched her body on its top. Everyone of them touched her iron muscles to go down. Everyone of them, during the downhill, was so small near to Bianca. She had muscles to cover three of them, together. So one by one they revealed the true difference between their bodies.
"STOP"
Everyone of them, on their foot, looked at Bianca to see her incredible muscular body pumped to the extreme. Everyone of them had an hard on.
The barman had a lot of cum in his pants.
She saw, and she smiled...and something grew in her bikini...
She had a big problem, now...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2019, 12:00:33 am »
Even more, awesome! Glad you're back!  :cool2:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2019, 10:22:34 am »

thanks... but I think I'll write only one or two chapters and stop... it's becoming so difficult for me writing in English, and I admit: I don't have more ideas, there are writers who are so better than me, we have to hope they go on, I am not so good
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2019, 10:39:30 am »
That last chapter was great! Karma for all!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2019, 02:48:27 pm »

thanks... but I think I'll write only one or two chapters and stop... it's becoming so difficult for me writing in English, and I admit: I don't have more ideas, there are writers who are so better than me, we have to hope they go on, I am not so good

Please don't stop!  :'(

First, I really don't mind that it's not perfect English. As long as the story is good, it's enjoyable! It's also really good practise, I wouldn't mind correcting some parts if you want, which both helps the story and your English. Second, I really like the stories. I like that you go places that other authors don't and am always very glad with any chapter you put out here!

You shouldn't feel forced to write, of course, but it'd be a shame to let such non-issues take away one of the few active writers that we have here! ;)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2019, 03:58:38 pm »
I knew what happened next when Bianca come home.
I knew the problem... the BIG problem... but I couldn't know if her friends...
"Big bro, I am so soooo worried about it... I immediately went in the water, maybe they didn't see anything, but maybe one of them, but they don't know, but..."
"Ok ok please stop Bianca, I only have to wait to read the chat in the secret group. But... while we wait... tell me: why did you have such reaction?"
I knew it was a strange question, I hoped she was too focused on the 'problem' to understand the real reason of my question. Maybe she was...
She is very smart, but the unexpected bulge was taking all her brain.
"Because I... I don't know but... I knew I was totally pumped (GULP), more pumped than ever, I knew my muscles were on fire, I was full of veins, stripes, slots, I could feel the muscle separation (MMH), one from one with very deep lines, I could feel my strength was at its new limit, so I was excited because what I was doing, I mean: I squatted 6 of my friends and I raised them over my head with these arms (WTF)...look...they are stil pumped, look at my veins (OH MY G...), and... when I finished, when they were all on their feet, they looked at me and I saw their faces, they were red, and white, and speechless, and... I noticed their pants, they were all, and I mean ALL, horny, VERY HORNY, and also the barman was horny, and it was exciting for me to see their 'reactions', but it didn't change my...ehm...status..."
I was salivating... luckily she wasn't looking at me...
"W-w-what changed your...status?" My voice was unreal. I could hear my words. It wasn't my normal tone. I was totally lost by thinking about all the display of her...BIG MUSCLES...no... UNREAL MUSCLES...oh my God I couldn't go on with this...
"When I saw their bulges I thought that... no one of them has one like I have!! Not even the barman who was a man of 40, maybe!!"
WHAT.THE.FUCK.
I was totally defeat.
Before this, I was able to hide my erection.
After this, it was impossible for me.
I could only hope she didn't look at me.
Epic fail...
Bianca saw my reaction, but I was a fucking lucky boy.
"Oh my... you... you too...but how is it..." DLIN DLIN
My phone.
It was sure: the secret group!
Bianca knew the ringer.
"Please, please, read it... now... I don't look at your phone... but please don't make me wait"
What a lucky bastard I was...
"Ehm yes, yes, I read now"
There were a lot of messages...
"Bianca, I have at least 50 messages, I have to read everyone to know"
"Yes, yes, but please tell me what you read"
"Ok. Mmmh, nothing important, they are talking about the day at the beach with you, appreciations on your body and your strength, bla bla bla, the barman like a perv, bla bla bla, the video, ok we are at the point I think, yes here we are!, mmmh, no none of them saw something strange, they only noticed your movement, ok one of them say he doesn't understand why you run in the water, he says your movement was strange, but most of them say maybe you had to go to do pee... yes they believe you needed to run after the big effort, because of adrenalin, bla bla bla... ok they believe at this, well... only Rick it's not sure about the reason but he doesn't know other reasons. You can be quiet. They didn't understand. Your secret is safe."
"OOOOOH I am sooooo happyyyyyyyyy............. thanks thanks thank big bro, it is fantastic!!! SMACK"
I was happy for her, because I could understand the difficulty in managing such a situation at 13...
"Maybe they are going to ask you another day at the beach"
"Perfect, but NO!"
"No? don't you want to go with them?"
"No, I want! I meant: I want to anticipate the request, I am going to write in our group to invite them with me...again...and I want to prepare a big surprise"
"What?"
"Mmm, not so soon, you have to wait, I have to write right now"
She sent the message and I noticed her expression. She was happy, sure, but I knew it: she was plotting something.
Her friends, as obvious, answered immediatley.
But she imposed a law.
No cell or reflex... it meant no pictures, no videos, nothing.
I didn't understand and I looked at her to have an explanation.
She smiled in a very clever way.
"Big bro, can you come with us? so we can go with the car. It will come also another big boy to bring the others. Maybe we will 7, no more. They said that without cell they can't come. Hi hi hi. They don't know what they are going to lose"
"Yes but..."
"..and NO, I am not going to tell you why, it is a surprise also for you. And it's also a ... mmm... a punishment because your past question and reaction" BLINK
She understood.
What a diabolic girl she was.
The fear passed and her brain was free again to thinking about, and she understood my question about her reaction.
And yes, she saw my erection after her motivation.
I waited three days to know.
She worked out a lot, and I didn't see her progress during this time, maybe the surprise was her body. Maybe she has pumped herself to show the better condition. Oh my... her body in the video was something unreal, I could not think about a body better than that, but I heard the sounds of dumbells all over the house. How much she was lifting? I could only imagine her biceps, and the sexy veins on it. And I wanted to see her ass by live this time. It passed a long from the competition when I touched her ass, and it was a lot better now, so... I wanted to see... but... could I bring my cell? Or I was like the others and I could not? And... if the surprise was her condition, why she didn't want to take some pictures? oooh, yes, maybe because of the stage at school. It was so near, only one week, and she wanted to do a big surprise to all... students and teachers... and other friends... yes, it was so!!!
The day arrived.
We were all right and we were waiting for her.
The others had already arrived.
When she come out and closed the house, we were in disbelief.
"Hi guys, are you ready to go?"
No one was able to speak.
The super blonde teen girl was more super than ever.
As the last time she had shorts and top... the same shorts and top...but... it was different what was inside. Her body was changed. Again.
Pumped like during the proof, her muscles were incredibly ripped, you could see the veins pump and run all over her body, her sculpted abs was covered by an electrical circuit of veins, hundred of veins, and her shoulders were 4 cm more prominent than the arms. Her bicep, even relaxed, were more bigger than my legs, and I play football. Her legs were trying to rip the shorts, even her butt seemed to explode from the shorts, and you could see some ass under them.
She was so beautiful...
Only 13 and a face who was perfect on the catwalk in Milan.
Only 13 and I didn't know a man who was half her muscles.
Only 13 and her way of smiling was making fall in love everyone in the city.
I didn't know what bikini she wanted to wear, maybe the transparent one...OH MY GOD... the surprise... not only her body (I was right, so...), but also the white bikini who could show her tits.
"Well, I know you want to know why you could not bring your phone, and the surprise I promised. Well, before going, I will tell you"
He he he, dear sister, this time I understood your intentions
"Bro, you can bring yours, we can have need something, and... you can also take pictures... but I prefer you don't"
"Is it because of the stage Bianca?" a friend asked, maybe I was not the only one to understand before
"Mmmh not exactly... well, because of the stage I have pumped myself a lot these days, and because of the stage I need to do something today. I want to be perfect that day. So I have to get a perfect tan today. To do this, I want you know that today I will take sun in topless, if you agree"
I could not speak.
They became white and began to tremble.
TOPLESS.
...if we agree...who could be not? who could say no to a request like this?...
"W-w-well it's ok for me... if they also are..."
"Yes"
"Yes, it is"
"Oooh thank you so much big bro, I knew I could count on you!!! I really really need to do it, are you sure is not a problem to see your friend naked? if you are not sure I don't"
"If it is not a problem for you, we agree..."
It was the beginning of a long day.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2019, 09:47:18 am »
I love the descriptions of how big and young she is! Also love how everyone around her admires her!  :bravo:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2019, 02:31:10 pm »
When we arrived at the beach, everyone of us had his eyes on her.
I saw my sister naked a lot of time, totally naked, but that day she was more pumped than before. In the months after the competition she worked a lot to show her body at the school's stage and mostly for the next competition. All her work was very visible. So I was very excited to see her naked. And I could use my phone...
When we arrived, every boy, every man, every girl, turned to watch my little sister. And she wasn't in a bikini yet. But her model face and her super muscular body was something to irresistible.
We took our place, we laid out the towels, and everyone tried to stay near to her, but you know: at the beach, with friends, you make a single line of towels, so... she was in the middle I was at her right side, on the left side there was the smallest of her friends (he was like 1,50m tall), and the 3 others were after us.
She let fall her shorts and we stopped everything in pur things, we all looked at her, no one of us could speak, her micro bikini showed again her perfect and muscular butt. It was not so tiny as the first one when I didn't come, but it was enough small to see a lot oh my sister's ass. She fixed the underwear after the fall of the shorts and that movement caused the explosion of her six pack and a bulge of her right quad.
To remove her top she took a deep breathe, her abdomen was cray, it was totally stretched but you could see her abs also in this position, and we saw a lot of veins on it, she removed the top and her stomach was contracted again. She was not in topless, as we knew, but we were waiting to see her removing the top...
But she didn't.
In her bikini, she lay down to take the sun.
We looked at each other, and maybe with our displeasure, she didn't take off the top part.
Her body was unreal, she was more muscular than ever, and all the beach looked at her in disbelief. But we were waiting to see her huge tits.
We started talking,and after an hour we went to take a bath, the first one, we looked at her muscles all the time but our hope was living. Maybe she changed her mind. Maybe a topless was too much also for her. She had the show and the competition, but she could win also without taking the sun on her breasts.
I was thinking about something to do, I wanted to see some strength proof. I wanted to see her pumped muscles.
I had an idea, a great idea, and I was right to expose to the group.
I got up on my elbows to start talking, when SHE DID IT...
Everyone noticed I was ready to speak so they all looked at me, but Bianca took the scene.
She was lying on her back when she brought her arms between the back and the towel, her movement was fast but it seemed an hour long, she unfastened the bra, her arms removed the braces of the top and, finally, she took off it...
She took a deep breathe, again, but this time we noticed her tits, and not her abs.
My sister's tits were exposed. Naked. Her nipples were long and hard. Her tits were like two mountains: they were up, the law of gravity did not exist for them. She was with her eyes closed, so she didn't see our faces...maybe she was so to let us see her...and sure: she knew we were looking at her.
I also noticed a man behind us who was talking with his friend, but when Bianca removed her top he gave a little bump to his friend like to say "hey man, look at her, she is naked, and she has the body of a goddess"
My sister, a 13yo with muscles so big and strong to kill a football team, was now in topless in front of her friends and all the beach is looking and talking about her. If I had had a friend like her, in my 13s, I could be death in a day. These lucky boys have a friend of their age who is stronger than all the men they knew, they have a friend who has, at 13, the muscles they will not have in all their life.
I have a sister of 13 who can kill me with an hand and I am 21.
"Hey bro, what were you saying?"
She noticed I was going to talk.
So... she knew we were speechless because of her musc...no, this time it was because of her naked tits.
I swallowed.
"E...ehm...I was thinking about... do you want to do a new strength proof? I wasn't here the last time and...I..."
"YEEEEES, yes yes yes, I want, oooh dear brother, tell me your idea, I know I'll like it"
She raised up and smiled, and looked at me.
All of us stopped looking at her tits because now she was with her eyes opened, so che could see our looks.
I gulped.
She was so beautiful.
Under the sun, her blue eyes were more light and her blonde hair the same.
She smiled again and blinked at me.
I understood she knew where I was looking for.
It was so difficult to speak but I did.
"Well, I think we...we can play at "pull the rope"... we..."
"OOOOH YES, what a great idea, I knew it, BUT... but I have to stay alone on my side, against all of you, and I have to beat you in less than 3 minutes"
Not only she wanted to stay alone, but she was sure about her victory...
"O-okay, but... I want to... well... I want to ask you to..."
She smiled again and she said before I could finish:
"You want to record the proof, yes, you can, my big and lovely brother want to remember the day I humiliated him and my friends"
Here we were. Two boys of 20s, and five of 13s, against a girl of 13yo.
I placed the cell to record, but it lasted less than one minute.
Bianca used 45 seconds to put all of us, one by one, on our butt. We fell without move her.
"Ahahah, and as I knew: I WIN, I am too strong for you, and  all thanks to THEEEESE"
She flexed her biceps and they were like two soccer balls, the veins were bigger than a pen, and she did it all of this with her naked breasts.
We were all excited.
And she noticed, again.
"Ok gentlemen, I want all in the water. Now!"
She run to cover herself, and I understood...
We followed her in the water and we began to play...
There is a game in Italy we call "schiaccia 7", it sounds like "crushes the seventh". All the players are in circle and began to bandy, at the seventh you have to hit someone with the ball, so you have to be good at volleyball dunk. The man you heat is out. If he stop your dunk, you are out. Only one wins.
Bianca said she wanted to win after 5 minutes...
But this time she was wrong. Because it was not only about muscles but about the technique and the cunning in game. So... she went out for second... after 5 minutes.
It was our revenge.
We played again and again but she never win.
We thought she was furious but... she was not... she was smiling a lot, also when she was hit, so we began to making fun of her.
While we were in the water, everyone of us, because of the play, tried to touch her body, and someone succeeded... someone hug her and felt her immovable tits. She could do any movement, her muscular pecs held her breasts.
And any movement showed her muscles. Her veins.
When I win she hug me so hard to remove my breathe, I could feel her hard breasts, there were more muscles in her tits than in our bodies.
All changed when a group of older boys (maybe my age or more) come to see my sister's incredible body.
She went to take sun and we were still in the water when they come.
"Hey loosers, why a girl so muscular is with you?"
"Maybe she deserves something better,go away, we can make some fun with her!"
I was trembling... they were bigger than us... and I was the only big enough to say something... the other boy of my age was such a sissy...
"She is my sister, don't do this, please, go away, we only want to have a good day"
"You sister? and she is more muscular than you? oh, better: she has big muscles and you don't have any"
"Are not you ashamed?, go away, we'll take care of your little sister"
I was speechless.
One of them removed the shorts of Marty, the shortest one
"Hey men, look at this, is it a joke? where is your dick?"
They did it the same to the others...and also at me...
"Ahahah, look the 'big' brother, he is not so 'big'. you are maybe the 'little sis', don't you?"
"Look, look how a real dick has to be"
"Yes, dicks like ours have to be with a goddess like her"
"Interesting, boys..."
Bianca. She saw the scene and by lucky she come...
All of them turned to look at her.
They were excited, she was still in topless and now her muscles were lightning at the sun. It was like she had the tan. And she was hungry. So her muscles were pumping. Bianca had always a smile on her face. But not this time. I never saw my sister so furious.
"Ok gentlemen, so... you think you deserve a girl like me, huh? Mmm, I think this: there are two reasons you have to go away. The first is the obvious: my muscles are too big also for you. My muscles are too strong also for you. And if I want I can send you to the hospital for a long time by using the big and hard muscles of mine. The second is because your dicks. Maybe they are bigger than my friends', but they are only 13 and you are...what about? 25? so shame on you to compare your dicks to their, but... as you want...Maybe they are bigger also than my brother's, and maybe you are too men to them...BUT... are you enough me FOR ME?"
She removed also the bottom part of her bikini.
My sister's body was now TOTALLY naked.
And it was all pumped, she was sculpted by muscles, also her muscles had muscles, her veins were bigger than our penis, her tits and nipples were so perfect, but our eyes were on the most incredible clit of the story.
She showed the size of her clit.
It was like the double of the biggest human penis.
The boys saw it and run away, in shock.
Her friends had no words, they could not even imagine something like this.
I was terrified because I saw her clit some months ago... but it was bigger... very bigger... and the vein on it was bigger than my penis...
"Dear bro, maybe it's time to go home, I need your work on me..."

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2019, 01:37:06 am »
This is a great story, Caino! I love when we get to see the brother's point of view. His emotional reactions are the best!
I can't wait to see what happens next when they arrive home from the beach...

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2019, 08:43:38 am »
This is a great story, Caino! I love when we get to see the brother's point of view. His emotional reactions are the best!

Thank you so much, I don't know if I'll write new chapters... I'll try to... I think there are writers a lot better than me (BRFAN for example) and I prefer to read at the moment  :thanks:

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2019, 01:39:37 am »

Thank you so much, I don't know if I'll write new chapters... I'll try to... I think there are writers a lot better than me (BRFAN for example) and I prefer to read at the moment  :thanks:

Don't put yourself down Caino. Your grammar may be off, which is fine since English is not your first language, but you're a great story teller! You've already proven you can write, all you need is the vision to see what's up ahead.

Thanks for posting your Italian stories. I don't read Italian, but with Google Translate, hopefully I won't need to.

Offline nerotutto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2019, 01:08:15 pm »
Fun fact, more than 10 years ago I was browsing the net randomly and I found a story by Caino (in italian he calls himself marcoscafu).
It was the second and last installment of the LUNA story, and in that moment reading the story I got very excited (I must have been 15yo) and I discovered I liked muscle girls.

I then spent the remaining years looking for pictures, inst@ profiles, and stories of muscle girls.
I almost never post in this forum, but I just want Marcoscafu/Caino know that it's thanks to him I discovered I liked tall muscular girls!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2019, 03:48:03 pm »
Fun fact, more than 10 years ago I was browsing the net randomly and I found a story by Caino (in italian he calls himself marcoscafu).
It was the second and last installment of the LUNA story, and in that moment reading the story I got very excited (I must have been 15yo) and I discovered I liked muscle girls.

I then spent the remaining years looking for pictures, inst@ profiles, and stories of muscle girls.
I almost never post in this forum, but I just want Marcoscafu/Caino know that it's thanks to him I discovered I liked tall muscular girls!

I have no words... thank you so much... you said the best thing to say...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View