Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:29:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 322 - Christa Bauch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 322 - Christa Bauch  (Read 12995 times)

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
WPW 322 - Christa Bauch
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:15:30 am »

WPW 322 - Christa Bauch

Our first photo/video session with Christa was in 1993 (WPW 230) so it was hard to believe at the time that we waited 3 more years to do this work with her in 1996 and 1997, the latter when she was a guest poser at the 1997 Women's Extravaganza when she was in great shape. This video starts off with some rep oriented gymwork to get her pumped up for her posing segments, and she was pumped for sure as you will see when she hits the shots in many swimsuit and dress outfits. In those outfits she shows off deep, deep cut abs and a very muscular and defined back, triceps, legs and of course her legendary biceps. Christa spoke pretty good English for these sessions so we left almost all the posing footage 'live' and for her interview. The tape closes with her guest posing routine when she was a very cut 140 pounds at 5'4" - pretty impressive for a 49 year old!!!! Christa is also on Ray Martin video 11, 42, 81, 115 and 142. Simply stated, one of the very best of all time.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline mddc2015

• New
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: WPW 322 - Christa Bauch
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 08:11:49 pm »
WPW 322 - Christa Bauch (2 hours)

This tape starts out with about 20-25 minutes of gym work. Ordinarily, gym work is not my favorite part of WPW tapes, but this gym work is exceptionally good. This is partly due to Christa's outfit (black spandex shorts and a yellow halter), but mostly, it's due to her fantastic condition. Her last contest was the 1995 Jan Tana (this part of the tape was shot in 1996), but despite her retirement, she was virtually in contest shape. The gym work is pump / rep oriented, and hits just about everything (lat pulldowns, curls, dips, leg extensions, etc.). For me, the barbell curls are the highlight of the gym segment - Christa's biceps are some of the very best ever, and the curls give her an incredible pump. This is easily the best gym footage I have seen; I usually give the gym work just a single viewing, but this is definitely worthy of repeated viewing.
The gym work is followed by about 45 minutes of indoor posing from 1996. Christa's arms are probably her best bodypart, but she has one of the most completely developed physiques you will see anywhere. She's also a very attractive woman, and probably looks a good ten years younger than her actual age (late 40's when this was done). The first outfit is a nice black dress, and although there is a definite emphasis on her upper body (particularly arms), they also get plenty of leg shots (Christa is not lacking here, either). This is followed by a bikini, a dark lingerie outfit with long gloves, and a really nice red leotard. Christa's arms look good regardless of her attire, but for some reason, the lingerie outfit was particularly good for arm shots. Also, being semi-transparent, it made for some nice chest shots. If you think implants are a necessity in women's bodybuilding, you might change your mind after seeing this tape. In the red leotard, Christa does that "bouncing pecs" muscle control thing, which is something you don't see women doing very often. The 1996 segment concludes with a roughly 10 minute interview.

This is followed by a shorter (20-25 minutes) 1997 posing segment. Needless to say, her condition was about the same as usual - practically contest ready. They shot her outdoors in two nice outfits - a dress with a tight black long-sleeved top, and a black shorts / halter combination. The first outfit still makes for great arm shots in spite of the long sleeves, since her arms look like they're about to burst through the fabric. They also got in one of those nice walking scenes that they often do. However, I liked the second outfit even better - this is the best part of the tape, in my opinion. Her arms look simply unbelievable in this segment, especially while she is using a nearby tree for a prop. This outfit also provided the opportunity for some outstanding ab shots, and as most of us know, Christa's abs are another of her many strong points. In both of these outfits, there's a much greater emphasis on upper body shots than in the 1996 footage. For some reason, the 1997 posing has a slightly grainy look to it. It's certainly not bad enough to ruin this part of the tape, but it appears that WPW didn't use their best equipment here. The tape concludes with Christa's guest posing appearance at the 1997 Strength Extravaganza. Here, she takes the stage dressed as a traditional German barmaid, then gradually strips down to her posing suit.

I may be somewhat biased, since Christa is one of my three or four all-time favorites, but this tape is one of the best that I have seen - nearly on a par with the Lenda Murray (196) and Debbie Muggli (253) videos. The footage on Christa's 1993 WPW video (230, with Gabriella Spuhn) is outstanding, but this tape is just as good, if not better. Her conditioning *might* be a hair better on the earlier tape, but she is also in superb condition on 322, despite her retirement. Also, she's probably a bit bigger on 322. If you are a biceps fan, a Christa tape should be at or near the top of your list, and you can't go wrong with either 230 or 322 unless you prefer a heavier, off-season look.
I Saradas

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 10:55:39 am »
Thank you for posting these! I still dream about her pecs. Christa hands down had one of the most symmetrical bodies to ever compete on stage. She was incredibly blessed by genetics. To this day, I still have not seen a body as perfectly proportioned as hers, and I don't believe I ever will. And, those pecs! She is still a top 5 on my list as well.

Offline sadaras99

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 03:45:23 pm »
 :thanks:

Offline Glandlander

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 06:10:05 pm »
autechre and mddc2015,

Thank you both for this excellent dosage of classic Bauch. She's an extraordinary specimen and knows how to showcase that development on camera. The review by Female Bodybuilding informs and entices as well.

:rock:

Offline Iron_Junkie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2023, 04:10:26 pm »
Christa was definitely in her own league if you ask me. And to maintain her physique at that age was truly remarkable

Offline Andreon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2023, 05:44:04 pm »
Wery gorgeous muscle woman  :thanks:

Offline averyhedm

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 04:55:20 am »
 8)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 322 - Christa Bauch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View