Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572432 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:50:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385198 times)

luis3iguel

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #765 on: July 07, 2017, 06:25:49 pm »
Hi my nane is Luis Miguel from Peru i have 41 years old  i love the FBB since high school i draw i have my ***** page

Forum Saradas

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #766 on: July 07, 2017, 08:14:16 pm »
I've been on this site for a couple of days, but I'll introduce myself. Hi the name is Jim, I'm 18 years and I live in Pittsburgh.  I'm a huge wrestling fan. If you seen my posts it's usually about muscular women in wrestling.

Offline Vahoff0515

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Richmond FBB fan
« Reply #767 on: July 12, 2017, 06:56:31 pm »
Hi there. I've been into fit women my whole life. I have an appreciation for anything from a tight 6 pack to a monster amazon.

I'm on here looking to exchange info on sessions and ladies. Thanks!

Offline Kitamurafan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Author
« Reply #768 on: July 13, 2017, 02:55:40 am »
o/

Twenty-something (nearing thirty :( ) from the Midwest, and a dabbler in la littérature érotique (can't speak French, but I can be pretentious). Actually just started working out again since biking like a crazy woman just ain't cutting it any more and y'know...muscles are sexy.  :dance:

(The emojis are going to kill me on here though, my god they're mostly so huge)

Yay! A fellow writer!

gokuman7

Re: Richmond FBB fan
« Reply #769 on: July 13, 2017, 03:49:15 pm »
Hi there. I've been into fit women my whole life. I have an appreciation for anything from a tight 6 pack to a monster amazon.

I'm on here looking to exchange info on sessions and ladies. Thanks!

:wob:

Patrick_Henry

Re: Richmond FBB fan
« Reply #770 on: July 14, 2017, 09:33:14 pm »
a monster Amazon.

You've come to the right place my man.. Welcome.

gunzamore82

Long Overdue - Once you go JACKED you never go back!
« Reply #771 on: July 16, 2017, 11:41:14 am »
Well as the title of this thread states, this post and my general registration on this group has been a long time coming. My love for female muscle and strength goes back to late 2002. This is my story!

I am 35 now and have been a massive fan of female physiques since i was 20. I stumbled across my interest and it has been a passion of mine ever since. I would say 'once you go jacked you never go back'. I here and now state that where possible i will share as much with you guys (and i assume some girls) on here in return for good karma. I am not here to leech. I am here to give and receive.

So back to the story (isn't really much of one to be honest). So i was at work one day at the good old age and i was struggling to get an image out of my head that i stumbled upon the previous evening. It excited me and gave me goosebumps yet i couldn't work out why i loved it so much. For those members of Herbiceps on here, past or present you may remember a gallery from around 2002 featuring a young lady by the name of Dana DeLorenzo. She was 19 then. The picture was of her flexing on a beach in an orange one piece with a sunset emblazened on it. She was flexing a very impressive 19 year old bicep. I started to drool. I couldn't work out what i was looking at and why it made me feel so good. I then ventured to another gallery featuring a girl by the name of Jennifer Broomfield. Again gobsmacked, i was in love with this new look of a strong confident young woman. It was then and i suppose to some degree still is a taboo thing despite being 2017.

I was at work trying to shake the images from my head when and i know it was wrong, i used my work computer to catch another glimpse of these amazing women featured on HB.

That started my love, i fall short saying obsession although it might as well be. Since then i have looked in every corner of every female muscle website, joined countless websites dedicated to strong athletic women, downloaded hundreds upon hundreds of pictures and videos of amazing women of all sizes and all varying levels of muscularity.

I see in 2017 more and more women are getting into lifting heavy and showing their gainz via social media. This is such a refreshing sea change and i love the fact more young women are embracing the look of muscle as opposed to being put off by it. Long long may it continue in my view :)

I have a personally created youtube page whereby i feature women and girls from social media sites who have embarked upon a journey into either fitness, physique or bodybuilding or a strength sport such as weightlifting or power lifting. I will be more than happy to share the almost 200 videos i have on there featuring slideshow pictures and videos of these amazing women. All in return for good karma as a i said.

Thanks for welcoming to an awesome forum. Let the celebration of female muscle commence. :) Bless those beautiful women x

Offline takosan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #772 on: July 26, 2017, 07:40:13 pm »
 ^-^
Hello, I live in Paris / France. I've been fascinated by female bodybuider since I was a teenager, Saradas is an amazing source thank you so much for being here !  :clap:

illestmuscle

« Reply #773 on: July 27, 2017, 07:42:55 pm »
sup people. I'm 30 years old male from montreal quebec and I been a fan of female bodybuilder for a bit now. I'm glad I found this place.

Offline Jonesfan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #774 on: July 30, 2017, 07:19:04 am »
Hiya all. 29 year old guy, big fan of female muscle and strength, and have been for a number of years quietly. I'm not sure what it is that attracted me, thr physical transformation, the dedication, the discipline, the confidence or maybe just the bodies :). I looks forward to talking to you guys on here and learning more.

gokuman7

« Reply #775 on: August 11, 2017, 03:52:12 pm »
Everyone here is so nice.

Offline Protesis98

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
New fan from Chile
« Reply #776 on: August 16, 2017, 07:20:57 pm »
Hi, i'm new on Saradas. I have always been a fan of female bodybuilders but in my country isn't a very popular thing yet.
I'm into know about new fbb and sessions in Chile (it's REALLY difficult to find them)... Some girls travels to Chile? hahaha

See you!

Offline avalon

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
New
« Reply #777 on: August 20, 2017, 04:18:39 pm »
hello!

i'm 34 and live in italy!

Offline CasaVictoria

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #778 on: August 26, 2017, 09:13:10 am »
Hi im new here. Looking forward to add some content for all! Thanks for all of your effort!

Rochester 2544

« Reply #779 on: August 26, 2017, 03:22:21 pm »
New to this site.  Where do I find the search window?  Not seeing it on the home page. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View