Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
590553 Posts in 77353 Topics by 31532 Members - Latest Member: rnrcoaster69 September 21, 2024, 12:54:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 361487 times)

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2024, 11:44:34 am »
What is her insta?

I think she is blocked at the moment, used her insta again to insult others (like Jackie) ...

This is “X” (twit***). Different than Insta**** where it sounds like she’s posting pics but set to private.

Agreed I think the mods blocked her but don’t care if her images are posted. She might not want the images posted though

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2024, 11:44:34 am »

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2024, 01:02:00 pm »
What is her insta?

I think she is blocked at the moment, used her insta again to insult others (like Jackie) ...

You should shoulder some of the blame, hans. You created this fantasy rivalry, while she was still a member. If you follow Jackie, you'd know she only wants to make money. She could care less if Michelle has bigger arms than her or is stronger than her. As a result of these bogus comparisons, Michelle harasses her on social media.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #167 on: July 03, 2024, 01:18:22 pm »
I was accepted on her IG and screen recorded everything. I’d upload but the saradas mods will throw a fit lol

Sure, you can post

How do you know the mods will throw a fit? I don't recall you ever trying to share anything. I'll make it easy for you guys. If you have pictures, add them to this thread. If you have clips and they're larger than 14 mb, post them here: https://saradas.org/index.php?board=715.0. If they're real short clips, share them here as gifs. She's no longer a member, so she can't ask us to remove them.

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2024, 03:28:05 pm »
A few of her recent pics were deleted from Saradas, though I'm not sure why. Nevertheless, unless she gets unbanned, I doubt we'll see another update. There are only two people that she lets follow her on insta anymore. She does not accept new people. Maybe someone got lucky, but I doubt it.

We never delete pics

Offline dragonica123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #169 on: July 04, 2024, 11:12:08 am »
“ Do not ask for or upload any of her social media videos at this time. We'll let you know when and where. Video links aren't allowed in that section any way.” You sent this to me Old Surge
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2024, 11:17:27 am »
“ Do not ask for or upload any of her social media videos at this time. We'll let you know when and where. Video links aren't allowed in that section any way.” You sent this to me Old Surge

Since she's no longer a member and she's permanently banned, go ahead. If you have pictures, add them to this thread. If you have clips and they're larger than 14 mb, post them here: https://saradas.org/index.php?board=715.0. If they're real short clips, share them here as gifs. She's no longer a member, so she can't ask us to remove them. Notice, I said in the message to you "at this time."

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2024, 06:32:20 am »
There were 3 pics that were deleted, unfortunately I only saved one of them. Hopefully someone can repost the other pics that were removed.

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2024, 04:48:39 pm »
looks gigantic

Offline badgerwrestler

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2024, 06:09:29 pm »
Hello everyone

Longtime lurker, first time poster.  Anyways, I seem to remember a Michelle Behnke thread on this forum that was over 70 pages.  It looks like the only one about her now is this one and it’s only 12 pages.  What happened?  Is this a different thread?  Did a bunch of posts get deleted?  Or is it somewhere else and I’m just blind?

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2024, 04:59:26 pm »

Since she's no longer a member and she's permanently banned, go ahead. If you have pictures, add them to this thread. If you have clips and they're larger than 14 mb, post them here: https://saradas.org/index.php?board=715.0. If they're real short clips, share them here as gifs. She's no longer a member, so she can't ask us to remove them. Notice, I said in the message to you "at this time."

Now that the mods gave dragonica123 the all clear to post clips, where are they?

Offline M_J

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2024, 04:35:26 pm »
There were 3 pics that were deleted, unfortunately I only saved one of them. Hopefully someone can repost the other pics that were removed.

Holy F$%@

Her bicep development matches or exceeds those brazilian synthol idiots... She really deserves some credit/recognition in the media for building those massive guns...  But she does not like media attention it seems.

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2024, 07:03:51 pm »
Did anyone here met her and tested her strength?

Offline MikeMuscle80

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2024, 03:51:56 pm »
Her insta**** is open but there's nothing related to lifting on it, so it seems like she's in the "don't you dare look at my biceps" phase right now.

Any bets on when she enters her "look at my biceps" phase again?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View