Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572591 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:04:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Curious - Would you date/marry them?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Curious - Would you date/marry them?  (Read 18012 times)

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Curious - Would you date/marry them?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 05:00:01 pm »
I don't know if dating would be the correct word as there have been two or three ladies with whom I have spent a great deal of time.  This goes back over many years as it usually involved attending shows together while one in particular was competing and I was there to support he.

It was always an absolute "blast" associating with other competitors and couples while hanging out together, going out to dinner,  etc.

And, in the case of another lady who is long since retired and now married, I was proud to be seen with a  6'2 210 lb lady out in public when we'd spend a couple of days together.

This is why I continue to love this whole industry..because it's one of the most fun, interesting group of people one can ever be around.

So screw what anyone else thinks...they don't what htey're missing :tongue:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 05:00:01 pm »

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 06:43:22 pm »
I’ve never dated an FBB as such, but I’ve seen quite a few for dates/dinner etc, sort of pre-dating. I’m an absolute lover of FBBs but have to say at times I felt very awkward. However, after a while I chilled out in most cases. It’s different when the girl is massive though and also a bit ‘roidy’ as you sort of wince thinking they’re being judged by others. But in the majority of cases it’s been fine. I always felt the stares, although after a while it stopped bothering me and all of the girls are used to it and mostly enjoyed it. One thing I would say is that my love of FBBs has always been of the fantasy nature, where they’re the boss etc. I don’t really need to chat about training and their lifestyle, unless it’s very juicy and normally it isn’t. That said, it’d be very difficult and not my outward persona to be totally subservient and when I’ve done that role play in public with FBBs I’ve wanted to hide. I’ve met a few girls that tell me they’ve always totally dominated their partners in private, but most are just ‘normal’ girls with big bodies. I think I’d like to spend a weekend being an abused spouse, but not a full time partner doing humdrum daily things. I’ve clicked personality wise with the ones I’ve seen in dates, which is why we went on a date in the first place. I guess if she and I get on well then the muscles are a fantastic bonus!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2019, 03:35:47 am »
I never cared what others think. So long as she's attractive to me, heck yeah. If she's totally roided out and has a voice like a tuba, I definitely wouldn't date her in the first place. Facial beauty matters. That being said, if personality and face are good, then I definitely wouldn't mind a 7 foot amazon.
If ignorant people wanna stare or comment... their problem, not mine.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2020, 01:38:24 pm »
I have always dated taller, it's just something that happened a few times in school and I realized I enjoyed it and have been able to keep it going over the years for whatever reason. If she's interested, are you really going to turn her down in favor of what a bunch of strangers think? The same would certainly hold for smaller (height) bodybuilders if I were into that.

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2020, 06:35:04 pm »
I wouldn't care, if that's what I'm attracted to that's what I'm attracted to. I like normal women too but something about a woman that lifts just attracts me bc I lift too and know the dedication. In the end it will be her and me,  maybe some kids or dogs.

Offline how1958

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2020, 11:29:35 pm »
Yes, I would definitely date/marry a muscular woman and I realize it might get kinda uncomfortable sometimes but if the right woman came along, I`d go for it. I don`t have any hang ups about a woman being bigger than me.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2020, 04:11:20 pm »
Like what you like, but be wary who you marry.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline phicam

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2020, 04:46:32 pm »
 I got married with a taller girl and somehow stronger too ... I am 172cm 68kg and she 180cm 78kg .. and very athletic .. and I love going out in public with her .. I am proud of it.  .. and even if she doesn't use her superiority enough (for my taste), if she doesn't want to and well she doesn't want to, if you know what I mean ..😜😜😜

Offline wpgcouple40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 08:37:50 pm »
I am very happily married, love my wife! She is not a FBB but she does work out, and while I would not want to be married to anyone other than her, I would love if she was more muscular. I am not into being seen as a cuck, but having other guys check out my wife is so hot. I would love that. Now, guys who it's not to their taste, that wouldn't bother me, but for those who admire I would hope she would dress the part to show off the muscles.

Offline Boof55

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 10:46:36 pm »
I wouldn't care about what people would think, as long as I liked a female bodybuilder (and she liked me back), I would definitely date them and be open about it. I don't care about people teasing me about me not being "the man" in the relationship, I find that kind of masculinity toxic so I could write it off completely.

you sound like a very secure and mature man...this is EXACTLY how it should be...everyone is different and why people feel "ashamed" to be seen with a fbb baffles me...and tbh when men feel "ashamed" to be seen with you its actually an insult...if guys cant admit to liking fbb then they shouldnt get involved with one on a personal level..i feel its pretty selfish to try to hide a girl like she is a dirty secret..any respectful woman will not put up with that...so good on you for knowing what you like and want in life and not care what others think...at the end of the day its your life and no one else can live it for you so live the life u want to lead

Rambofem - I agree, all my friends know I like muscular girls and I am proud to say what I like.  Just a rare type of girl here in Yorkshire where I live.  I might need to move lol

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2020, 11:47:59 am »
An FBB's size or strength wouldn't stop me from dating or marrying them. I find it quite attractive.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2020, 12:40:14 pm »
Well... I don't think I would do that. I like huge muscular women. Very much.
But, the life style of the WFBB (and any other pro sportwomen) is not quite.The diet period is a dangerous moment for a couple.
Maybe by not being together all the days is a solution.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2020, 03:14:47 am »
I would kill to date one, but marrying is out of the question. The thing is, the sport will take a toll on your looks and health if pursued for too long.
I've seen plenty of former fbbs at show (including a couple of ex-Ms Olympias) and some of them don't look so good. I would much prefer marrying a non-fbb
who continued to look good and healthy until at least 60, than marrying an fbb who looks spectacular for a decade or so and then absolutely terrible after that.

So dating would be the way to go, in my case. No further than that.

Offline buffblack

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2020, 06:08:34 pm »
 Of course I would date/marry them if we got on. I have never cared what other people think. A lot of so called ' normal women ', think it is strange that men want to build muscles. Give me a woman, who shares the same interests as me. I used to weight train with a female who was just as strong as me. We would go out together as friends. She was built like a power lifter, and we used to wrestle fight on occasion in my bedroom. Stupidly I never had sex with her. She wanted to get more serious. I was not ready to settle down with just one woman yet.

amazonophile

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2020, 01:33:21 am »
Absoulutely!!! Im a dyed in the wool omega male and have recurring fantasies about a woman taller and /or stronger than me taking an interest in me and falling in love with me.  If a woman bodybuilder were to propose marriage to me.  I would definetely accept.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Curious - Would you date/marry them?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View