Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 01 Sep 2018
  • Do you like to be dominated by a muscular woman?

• #2 by shank on 01 Sep 2018
  • If you answered yes to any more than 2 of those, you are a true schmoe.

Not that there's anything bad about that....
  • #3 by Ulysses on 03 Sep 2018
  • What if you like being dominated but also dominate muscular females as well soemtimes?
  • #4 by heinrich1970 on 10 Sep 2018
  • thx for this interesting voting....but i think in my country austria...we dont have so great muscle ladys in vienna,, pitty sometimes are visiting ladies vienna...when a lady read my post - please contact me when you like to visit vienna, it would be a plesure to give you support
  • #5 by gharlane on 15 Sep 2018
  • I like anything by a muscular woman.  ;D
    • gharlane
  • #6 by heinrich1970 on 15 Sep 2018
  • i am a real schmoe and i like it, but in vienna or austria...not so many guys do it...and we dont have so great ladys in vienna
  • #7 by Dunerider304 on 18 Sep 2018
  • I don't want to be dominated by anyone. For me, my "love" of FBB is simply the visual appeal.
  • #8 by Saradas.Org on 22 Sep 2018
  • #9 by amazonophile on 21 May 2019
  • For me yes but only in a benevolent  way.  Not by standing on me like in the pictures provided but more by the fbb mounting me or padding my head and saying " good boy" or by tipping me and picking me up.and carrying me like what Cory Everson did to.Kevin Sorbo in thhat 1990' s tv show.
    • amazonophile
  • #10 by khuddle on 26 May 2019
  • I didn't really understand this thread until I had a session with a 150 contest shape female bodybuilder yesterday.
    She pushed me around like a rag doll. IT WAS GREAT! Can't wait to be her boy toy again.
  • #11 by paradroid on 21 Jul 2019
  • Yes to all. Of course its just fantasy. Never actually had a session, or seen an fbb in person before.

I did however see a very fit local girl walking by the river so confident and cocky i couldn't stop staring.
     tracked her down on social media and of course Iam twice her age..  Oh well Lol
    Nice to share with like minded people.
  • #12 by amazonophile on 29 Jul 2019
  • I want to be dominated but in a very benevolent way so for example: having her lift me; she can even point out that her biceps are bigger than mine but instead of insulting me : i want her to say something along the lines of metaphorically describing me as her little fawn who needs a strong woman like her and instead of gut punching or ball busting to have her body embrace me in a very protective way and for her to tell me how much I need her.  I also want her to tip me( the way that Cory Everson tipped Kevin Sorbo in that 1990`s Hercules TV show.   I also want her to pat my head like a dog and to tell me that I am her "good boy"  And I defintely want her picking me up and carrying me and m ore than anything else for her to always be the iniatiator of intimate activities.
    • amazonophile
  • #13 by amazonophile on 29 Jul 2019
  • If you answered yes to any more than 2 of those, you are a true schmoe.

Not that there's anything bad about that....
      I call myself an "omega male"
    • amazonophile
  • #14 by M7 on 29 Sep 2019
  • Yes absolutely, but only in a sexual way.  :letsparty:
  • #15 by wizeguy007 on 08 Oct 2019
  • I'd prefer dominating a Barbara Fletcher type FBB. Those petite sized female bodybuilders drive me crazy
Pages:
Actions